Hitler did nothing wro-

Hitler did nothing wro-

Attached: hungary ww2 borders.png (860x490, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Ethnographic_map_of_austrian_monarchy_czoernig_1855.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=hqM0AkP7zcI
imgur.com/a/BD6WY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hitler was a backstabbing retard that chopped up one of his "allies" to pieces before they could even enter the war.

Attached: Romania 1940 Hitler arbitrage.png (2000x1575, 321K)

>claim to be against Bolshevists
>give them land

bump

t. diaspora r*manian

t. h*ngypsian

Do they tell you in school that you backstabbed Germany?

Hitler deserved to lose for giving half of Transylvania to Hungary IMO

Attached: marea razbunare.jpg (3848x4518, 2.48M)

the origin of the Great and Holy Hungarians:

everyone knows of Hunor and Magor, but they had a third brother, Ungor.

Ungor was mad that his brothers always got to fuck the stallions, while had to suck the donkey's dick. so out of rage, he decided to gather some of his fellow horse riders, and set out west, until he found Pannonia, and settled there, and named it, HUNGARIA, in the memory of his homeland in the Tarim Basin, DZUNGARIA, and decided to settle on the Danube, where he founded the city of Buddha's Pest, later misspelled as Budapest, because him and his kind were both Buddhists and pests who were unbearable even for their fellow Mongols.

from then, his descendants, were called Magyars, because the Romanians who were there called them as Magar (pronounced Muhgar) because they rode Donkeys, and Magar means donkey in Romanian, and this is where the name Magyar comes from.

Ungor founded the Kingdom of Hungry, which is the true name of Hungary, because when Ungor came, he really was hungry, and the name was spelled wrong, because Hungarians were taught to read and write later by their Austrian neighbors.

source: Gesta Hunnorum, by Kocsog Lajos.

>pic related, elite soldier of the Crown of Saint Stephen.

Attached: Ungor.jpg (736x1075, 105K)

The part of Northern Transylvania inhabited by Hungarians was far more densely populated than the part inhabited by Romanians. Furthermore had the Axis won the war, Romania would have been given Bessarabia back as well as some of the territory directly east of it as compensation.

The origin of the holy Romanians:

As the legend says, there were two brothers: Romulus and Remus. But through the history, people have forgotten the third brother Romanius.

Romulus and Remus got fed by the female wolf, but they didn't left space for Romanius. Romanius was hungry, so he found a male wolf and started to suck on it's cock. There comes the name dako-roman (dako means cue, which refers to penis). After Romulus killed Remus, to avoid death he went to Wallachia, where he met a wagon of gypsyes. He joined their family and became their leader.

Source: Gesta Romanium

>pic related, ancient warrior of the army of The Romanian Empire

Attached: roma(nian).png (342x366, 270K)

the difference is, the story of Romanus is a shitty pasta, while the story of Ungor is authentic and known to all Hungarians.

>T. romanian toiletcleaning diaspora

of course

Attached: 1481741448259.jpg (560x960, 138K)

Literally no one gives a fuck about either of these countries.

The Red Map. Ethnic map of Hungary proper publicized by the Hungarian delegation at the peace talks in Trianon. Regions with population density below 20 persons/km2 are left blank and the corresponding population is represented in the nearest region with population density above that limit.

Attached: Ethnographic_map_of_hungary_1910_by_teleki_carte_rouge.jpg (1280x905, 493K)

Attached: 1537443924450.png (634x519, 582K)

Pic is actually a Hungarian, nice try gyppo lover.

Attached: hungypsian.png (583x1025, 458K)

>t. hungypsian begging diaspora

What is this, a map for ants?

Here's an actual census of Transylvania from 1853, you can fuck off back to India or Mongolia now.

Attached: 1853 census of transylvania.jpg (1037x1647, 367K)

stop begging and go back to Roma(nia)

Attached: dacians.jpg (1116x978, 468K)

what you work in finland? toilet cleaning? ass kissing? what do you do there? you should be in your containment zone along the gypsy rats.

Go home ryssä. No one cares about your 0/10 shitposts.

It's not your concern ziggo. The fact that you haven't made a cogent counterargument yet is telling of that I am in the right.

Attached: snyft.jpg (530x355, 32K)

Why did you put the Hungarian flag at the top?

Attached: Flag_of_Hungary.png (900x450, 18K)

Ethnographic map from 1880. I have maps from the 1850s and just prior to WWI that show the same. Your gypsy tricks won't work here.

Attached: ethno map census 1880.jpg (2948x2282, 2.92M)

Go suck a dick faggot, you think you are great by studying in a free university somewhere in a frozen hellhole of a country. YOu will be a gypsy for all of your life, cigany.

> YOu will be a gypsy for all of your life

But I'm not Hungarian.

Attached: hungarians1.jpg (480x360, 16K)

DELET THIS.

daily reminder, there is no such thing as Romanian crime or Romanian criminals.

there is only gypsy crime and gypsy criminals, and gypsies are intentionally called Romanian by the PC jewish media to make everyone hate Romanians, on purpose.

STOP POSTING FAKE NEWS!

Attached: Best Pest 3.jpg (1360x1144, 460K)

can any Hungarian like to explain me and everyone else why were Vlachs mentioned in Transylvania, lead by Gelou, when Arpad and his Magyars arrived, according to Gesta Hungarorum?

Attached: Gesta_hungarorum_map.jpg (2240x1800, 889K)

Ok, you idiot those two maps align you just cannot read, even if they were the majority it does not decide who owns that land. And you are from Finland, I could scream mongol.

Attached: 1502886015312.jpg (960x423, 124K)

only ROMANIans are gypsy

>ethnic map according to Hungarians that is favorable to Hungarians
>manipulated data and colors

I'm glad the people at the Trianon talks weren't so stupid.

Light red is Romanians, not "less Magyars/gypsies" like that map is trying to suggest. Get gassed.

>claim to be against the treaty of versailes and promise to revert it
>go about reverting it

:0

Attached: F86AB75A-4394-4429-B685-85C3C806CE80.gif (547x429, 102K)

I'm glad your mom sucked tons of fasz in erdely for you to go to a university somewhere in finland. Ur gypsy mom was great.

>even if they were the majority it does not decide who owns that land

Right, sure thing buddy, because ethnic self-determination and the nation-state does not exist. Kill yourself or welcome more refugees if you want to live in a multiethnic utopia.

I suppose the Hungarians in Romania should also learn Romanian according to you since it doesn't matter if they're a majority in any part of the country.

Trianon is not the same treaty as Versailles though.

Attached: Zsidorszag.jpg (2048x1533, 1.3M)

>bomb sofia
>bomb kiev not moscow

We need the bulgarians to keep the roach rapefugess in check, delet sofia
We need the uktainians too keep the churkas in check, delet kiev

*penny lands in your cup*

Attached: hungarian profession.jpg (634x467, 95K)

>Being this deluded
AHAHAAA
And you bent.

Attached: 1507722754571.jpg (2073x1400, 1.47M)

Hohols deserve another Chernobyl for stealing Buceag and Cernauti.

Azis deserves a nuke for stealing Cadrilater.

no delusion, you are the deluded one for spreading anti-Romanian fake news.

you still did not answer me about Gesta though.

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-218-0501-27,_Russland-Süd,_rumänische_Soldaten.jpg (796x436, 41K)

these Romania VS Hungary threads are just as cancerous as the ex-Yugoslavia threads.

everyone sides with Hungarians and Croats, and hate Romanians and Serbs. because Romanians and Serbs are Orthodox, while Hungarians and Croats are Catholic. so bozgors and ustashas are helped by their Western Bolshevik masters to hate their Orthodox neighbors.

i had enough, this must end somehow.

the time for nationalistic feuds is over, both Romania and Hungary are practically the same country, an irrelevant ex-Communist shithole with a gypsy problem getting worse while the whites hate each other and call each other names.

only Brussels can keep us savages in check now.

funny how these dumbasses with EU flags ITT don't realize Romania is one of the most pro-EU countries, more so than Hungary.

how too fucking embarrassing has gotten.

United States of Europe when?

Attached: iohannia-qmagazine.ro-poza-noua_2.jpg (600x465, 35K)

that's a ROMAnian diaspora doing his gypsy job. I bet that's you pictured

>pic

There were Romanian boots stomping in Budapest twice in the last century and you have the audacity to talk about military prowess? lmao.

Attached: Romanian cavalry Budapest 1919.png (1000x684, 552K)

He was opposed to ww1 treaties in general and wanted to revert them

Wasn't Transylvania majority Hungarian for most of its history though? It was only during the Ottoman occupation that Romanians started breeding like rats and spreading.

Why didn't the Kingdom of Hungary assimilate the Romanian ethnic minority populations or better, relocate them?

Don't be a faggot.

The truth will win above all, and the truth is on the side of the Romanians. All you have to do is expose the truth.

> ignoring the german orders to stand and fight the hungarian troops turned and fled
> harrased by partisan groups and air attacks almost all the survivors were captured by the soviets while they were running
> the hungarian army ceased to exist as an efective fighting force and was pulled from the front

And this was in a minor battle after the battle of stalingrad

Attached: hungarians fled the front.png (752x156, 17K)

I have one too.
>because ethnic self-determination and the nation-state does not exist.
Then you should have left, owning land by simply being is like communism, you don't deserve something by simply being.

Attached: 1506867511189.png (900x611, 670K)

another one too.

Attached: Zsidorszag 2.jpg (928x1144, 315K)

Hitler only ever pulled the trigger on one new and that was himself. Hitler did nothing wrong.

No, transylvania never had a hungarian majority, all the german stats show the romanians as the majority, with the hungarian minority as numerous as the german one

Attached: recensamant 1310 transylvania.jpg (1023x1641, 182K)

>bag of stolen shekels

Attached: STONECOLD!!.gif (220x217, 443K)

>Wasn't Transylvania majority Hungarian for most of its history though?

No. Romanians have always been the majority as peasants. All medieval writers passing through the area remarked this. Hungarians were a minority and made themselves the political class/nobiltiy. I can elaborate on this more.

See the census here. Also note the white area in this map. That's where Hungarians are. Notice the spot where Hungarians were settled in the middle of Transylvania. They were settled there among the Romanian mass. This could not have happened if they were the "majority", which they were not.

Romanians have always been the majority in Transylvania.

Attached: extract ethnographic map Czoernig 1855.jpg (2255x1704, 2.4M)

Show your flag, kike.

hahahaha, suck a nagy fasz ROMAnian shitskin. Transylvania belongs to hungary

>as peasants
as slaves, this doesn't mean transylvania belongs to YOU

Attached: 1525807540822.png (495x483, 127K)

>fighting without anti-tank weaponry or armored support
>soviet air attacks
Yeah seems fair.
You hypocrites actually got hungarian majority lands too.
Burg means town you idiot

Most of the hungarian population in transylvania are former romanian, german, jewish armenian gypsy etc people that were maghiarized via catholicism, so were the nobles.
In fact not even the hungarian nation is a real nation, it`s just a melting pot of people that were maghiarized

Attached: 00001.png (847x554, 89K)

Habsburgs were likely crypto-jews who wanted to mongrelize everyone in their Empire, Burg can be used for substitute for Jewish Berg as well, and there are many jews with Burg in their name too.

they promoted Kalergi and his ideas.

Attached: 1501848692620.jpg (800x600, 63K)

Original map, from 1855.

commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Ethnographic_map_of_austrian_monarchy_czoernig_1855.jpg

Transylvania joined Romania democratically in 1918. The treaty of Trianon these retards are whining about isn't even relevant anymore, since it was superseded by the Treaty of Paris in 1947. Hungarians are just very butthurt sore losers.

He's using hungypsian words, he's obvioulsy hungypsian and terrified.

Attached: Ethnographic_map_of_austrian_monarchy_czoernig_1855_resized2.jpg (2639x1934, 3.53M)

I see. Listen, I like Romania and Hungary and I think we really shouldn't worry about land when we're getting replaced in Europe. The UK will be majority Muslim in a few decades, and definitely by 2100. I also read that both Hungary and Romania will be majority Gypsy by 2100.

Attached: 1541122533998.jpg (576x533, 52K)

Attached: 1535323428414.jpg (684x1024, 149K)

The szekelys?
They fought with stephan III the holy against the turks, they fought with Michael the Brave against the turks and hungarians, they belong with Romania

Attached: new hungarians.png (979x676, 859K)

Another day, another "MUH TRANSYLVANIA" thread. Do you romanians really have nothing better to do? This is why nobody takes you nationalized gyppos seriously. Your autistic flailing is disproved time and time again, yet you come back day after day pretending that nothing happened. No matter the outcome, you always declare yourself the intellectual victor too - You are the closest to Hitler's description of a jew. Begone,

>C I G Á N Y
>I
>G

>N
>Y

Attached: LÁNGSZÓRÓ.jpg (594x420, 54K)

YOU are getting replaced, only ROMAnia will be majority gypsy-turk by 2100, you britfag

>Ottoman occupation of Romania
The absolute state of the British educational system
We were never under Turkish occupation. Romania was a vassal state to the Ottoman Empire, no Turk settled down in Wallachia or Moldova. Only Dobruja was an actual part.

Hungary yes, Romania no.
Our gipsies migrated to the west by the hundreds of thousands, meanwhile the gipsies in hungary remained in the country to live on gibs provided by Fidesz

Attached: Hungary_roma_2001.png (779x518, 57K)

Sizemaxxed for 4chins.

Attached: Ethnographic_map_of_austrian_monarchy_czoernig_1855_resized3.jpg (2759x2022, 3.85M)

Here's some peak Romanian architecture.

Attached: 1544288090415.png (1920x942, 2.46M)

>Europa founded by hungarians
Says noone
Serbians were invited to protect the borders, slovaks are pretty much an artificial nation
>Romanians appeared after 1800's
Claimed by noone, some romanian mountain shepherd moved in after the mongolians wiped out at least the third of the population, a lot of saxons were invited then and placed into Transylvania.
>We conquered all Europe and...
I won't even continue you lie so much, you are not better than a gypsy.
King Matthias conquered a bit from Austria to have a claim to be the Holy Roman emperor and that's it for western expansion.

Attached: 1544217353869.jpg (1058x793, 172K)

who are the niggers of Hungary?

ROMAnians

Hungarians.

Attached: hungary eurovision 2017.jpg (1280x640, 102K)

Romanians, aka gypsies, the niggers of entire Europe.
They are disgusting.

lmao I wrote this when I was like 15

nice to see it again

Attached: 1535370310897.png (376x413, 110K)

I call for Hungarian and Romanian friendship in the face of our common (((enemy))).

since you mentioned the mongols
>the mongols especially ``found pleasure`` in humilliating local hungarian women

bunch of mongol rapebabies

Attached: mongols humiliate local hungarian women.png (630x150, 17K)

Hungarian culture at its finest, as presented for the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=hqM0AkP7zcI

Just remember who's posting when you see a ROMAnian flag. BTW, why did Romania steal the flag of an African country?

Attached: RomaniansWhite.png (732x958, 837K)

for the life of me, I can't remember a Hungarian eurovision performance that the hungarians actually liked. All of them have been gypos, nigs or jews for like, a decade.

the niggers stole our flag in 1959, fuck them.

Attached: 6880231263_d43fa425bc_b.jpg (1024x895, 307K)

A sound of sanity, finally.

Attached: HUNGARIAN_CONSCRIPT_OF_APPROVAL.jpg (961x660, 67K)

Hungarians really are pathetic. They are whining about something that was first of all justified (Romanians were the oppressed majority in Transylvania), but more pathetically they're whining about something that happened literally 100 years ago. Then they tried to occupy those lands with Hitler's help and they were beaten back, fair and square. Imagine if the British whined that they want their Empire back, or the Germans whined about East Prussia. They really are pathetic gypsies and their mewling deserves nothing but pity, maybe a boot to the face when it gets too annoying.

Attached: hungarian butthurt in 2018.jpg (584x779, 338K)

Are you drunk, Toumas?

they cry about Trianon like how kikes cry about the Holocaust.

What were Romanians doing during the Mongol invasions?

Attached: Mongol invasion of Hungary.png (319x668, 111K)

>ROMA

Roma means Rome and Romani means Romans. Is this supposed to be offensive?

>in b4 my Romanichals

Ahh, how does Mr. Schekelberg's kool-aid taste, NPC?

Attached: romani.jpg (398x150, 18K)

Attached: Mongol invasion of Poland.png (313x814, 100K)

the mongol rapebabies are ROMAnian turks themselves. Look up on the genetic composition of ROMANIans, many of them got 3% east asian DNA

Very fitting since Soros himself is Jewish.

Also the Holocaust in Hungary happened because the Germans literally occupied them after they betrayed them (before the Soviets were even at the gates). It's hilarious when you read about it.

he's not toumas, but a gypsy who is begging on the streets of helsinki or turku

>Look up on the genetic composition of ROMANIans

Very interesting subject.

Here we see that Romanians wuz literally Romans n shiet, since they are close to Italians and other former East Romans.

Attached: romanian genetic affinity.jpg (3516x3560, 2.23M)

Soros is Hungarian AND Jewish, worst of both worlds.

i even heard Soros was a collaborator, maybe an Arrow Cross member too?

Attached: Hungarian national hero.png (3472x2360, 539K)

And Hunslavians for comparison. India isn't on the map or I'm sure it would also light up green for you.

You can go ask your mom to make borscht for you now, Borislav.

Attached: hungarians.jpg (3516x3560, 2.41M)

no you don't
imgur.com/a/BD6WY