What is the most degenerate country in Europe ?

criterias:
-birth rate
-abortion toll
-% of non whites
-crime toll and niggery
-number of gays
-number of jews
-freedom of speech
-if country leaders are blacked like macron or if they are cucked...

Attached: 1543594080700.jpg (2400x2284, 1.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Distribution_of_the_Balkans_admixture_in_Europe_(autosomal_researches).png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

updated criterias:
-birthrate ( child per woman)
-number of non-whites
-number of kikes and faggot in the country
-freedom of speech and gun laws
-crime, niggery and jihad
-level of racemixing
-if your country got talmudic/sharia courts like in France with LICRA and CRIF that are the french ADL.
-degenerate art presence
-obesity rate
-abortion rate
-alcoolism rate
- % of the population on welfare
-if leaders of your country are blacked like macron or gay ...
-suicide toll

Attached: 1540747346991.jpg (1012x712, 142K)

?

Attached: 1540746698116.jpg (420x420, 27K)

Alb*nia

Cringe

russia probably

>1,7
>3915
>346 and 1 Vietnamese
>44250 last year
>maybe 100
>6437 yews
>Yes
>No

Attached: 1518104920184.gif (268x158, 1018K)

balkans + urine (ukraine), abortion is high in r*mania and the entire of balkans

we will have the high number of gays soon, reminder.

Very likely Russia

>UN migration pack signed.
>Anti-gay referendum failed making gay marriage legal.
>PSD will pass all its laws in January.
>Iohannis wants to leave to replace Tusk as Merkel’s pet.
It is over.

Which cancer is the worst?

"Proto Nordid" checking in
3/4 Russian, 1/4 Estonian mutt

Attached: ab.jpg (479x360, 41K)

you're not a proto-nordid, you are a dumbfuckid

Somehow Ukraine manages to be the most degenerate without even having a sizable mass of niggers or gays. Around here we say that Asia starts at the Ukrainian border.

indeed balkanbro, have fun in the shithole, swimming in the pool

hohols are the most piece of shit eurasians

especially the western ones

I'd guess we are near the top places but don't know if first.

You are mixing two types of degeneration,
the faggot kind that is more spread in Western Europe and the Despair kind found in Former Iron Curtain countries

>Romania

Attached: 1544596271038.png (1047x877, 104K)

>russia

Attached: 01249019020485.jpg (1280x716, 175K)

the faggot kind will reach the former iron curtain countries until 2050, don't worry, your kids will be crossdressing too just wait

Fuck off, you fucking retard.
Look at Italy and tell me which part is smarter, dolichocephalic niggers in the South or brachiocephalic Lombards in the North.

Attached: 1544872111426.gif (650x705, 38K)

Go gas yourself.

Attached: bf5f4be.png (1200x842, 163K)

Attached: 1544896252717m.jpg (1024x576, 94K)

We already have a faggot mascot like that.
While I am sure you aren't an expert on Latvian names,
how Latvian do you think Rojs Rodģers sounds?

>Brit
OH NO NO NO NO

Dolichocephalic Terrone master race reporting in
Mongoloid Northerners BTFO

Attached: 20181216_142641.jpg (2000x2260, 328K)

you say “proto” because you lack some of the specialized nordid features and hope it means you are just more primordial. that’s wrong, you are just the product of racial mixture with ladogan east baltids

I'd like to nominate Britain for this award. The criteria is mostly centralised in London, but the kikery overcompensates for the whole Island.

this is not about italy, it's about russia, in russia you find all the retards you need from the border with the balts to the easternmost point of russia.

Btw, brachycephaly closely resembles the down syndrome's characteristics, also the hypsicephalic head resembles it. Aka length-auricular height index (pic related)

Attached: 011111.jpg (450x582, 286K)

this 1000x times

Nordicism is a bullshit anyway
Switzerland and North Italy are entirely Alpinoids

Hesse is surprisingly high.

alpinoids with a nordid component

>This is not about x, only y because I said so
Gypsies should be gassed

Attached: rfb.jpg (1217x1260, 535K)

Russia/Ukraine/Romania

France.

Attached: france1538323840950.png (750x1334, 985K)

and eastern poland, you aren't far away from the jungle.

north european dolichocephaly is different from that of negro dolichocephaly, you can gas yourself now, you fat fuck.

>Around here we say that Asia starts at the Ukrainian border
Kek

In Greater Poland region (the one which used to be under prussian control) they have a saying "na wschód od Konina Azja się zaczyna" which mean "east of Konin (town) stretches Asia"

we wuz proto-nordids nordics n shieet !!

Attached: russianlol.jpg (306x400, 16K)

>and eastern poland, you aren't far away from the jungle.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Eastern Poland is even less degenerate than Western Poland. Fewer divorces, abortion, debt payment delay, better results in education

Your country is being flooded with foreign students from Africa, Arabia and India

wasn't it the region with the most abortions?

Damn dude. This graph reminds me that we have great potential within our country. But our current leaders are driving us to be more like western Europe. Atleast the new elections are right around the corner in March. Maybe we can start to move in the right direction again after that.

UK followed by sweden.

What? Eastern Poland is less atomized and more rooted in tradition than Western Poland which was not polish for hundreds of years

I don't get why you think less developed = more degenerate. I bet poor regions of Turkey or Iran are less degenerate than most of Europe

Poverty causes degeneracy but when it's a result of political violence and cynicism. But when poverty is mixed with traditionalism then the people are very likely decent. My grandfather who grew up poor was more decent than some rich educated yuppie

says the g*rman, you fear of English superiority, they made you to lose the WW2, hahahaha.

>"na wschód od Konina Azja się zaczyna"
If you used č, š, ž, your language would be readable and also understandable. God damnit Poland!

What phenotype I am?

Attached: IMG_20180822_222221.jpg (3456x6144, 2.3M)

here's a sample of a soviet nordic soldier in pic related

Attached: SovietSoldier.jpg (736x1075, 105K)

Obvious this dumb polack ignore me since he knows his country is a shithole

like all the blind nationalist polaks do

because polish was transformed in Middle Ages and Renaissance to be better suited for reading and translating latin. The order of sentence in polish is copied from latin

you look balkan, you could fit here

Yes it's true. Decadence is pan-european and Poorland is getting immigrants. But still less degenerate than France or Ukraine, but not enough!

you will reach their peak degeneracy in a few decades

This

Inceloid

Not even gonna read your post, because the answer to degeneracy is always Sweden.

What’s that Dutch man doing wth two French guys?

hmm...
t. Trudeau

Attached: face.png (400x583, 408K)

It's literally all your fault that Europe has become a plaything for negros, Muslims and Jews.
The audacity of you krauts.

pass in central europe and balkans

Trudeau is a chad, international media calls him attractive but he’s just an average Canadian man, your jaw is triangular, you look like a fag, I’d bet 100€ that you’ve had gay thoughts in your life

Never seen a better explanation of why we hate the balkaners than this map right there.

Well, it's not like you're trying to stop them this time..

>this thread
Nothing but divide and conquer, every nation on this planet is degenerate.
Wouldn't be surprised it that was the case, some of the more recent news pieces are just horrifying.
What makes you say that? The UK hasn't done much good for European nations or Neo-European nations such as Australia & New Zealand.

>Trudeau is a chad, international media calls him attractive but he’s just an average Canadian man
Stop projecting your homosexuality upon me

Attached: file.png (600x315, 235K)

That's the tragedy

>What is the most degenerate country in Europe ?
It's going to be a tossup between France Germany Sweden and the UK

Shave for the love of God

Horribly shopped photo? It’s very obvious that you’re American, please go back to fucking your cousin moron

Stop them how? We are a spent force. Europe belongs to the JewSA and Germany is entirely to blame for that.

population - 5 265 158
birthrate - 1.71 (2016)
abortions - 12 733 (2017)
% of non whites - 15,6 % (per 1. januar 2015) 805 000 individuals - sadly growing by about 46,000 pr year)
murder rate - 0.51 per 100,000
number of gays - estimated 3-5% of population (1 in 20)
number of jews - 1300 (0.025%)
freedom of speech - constitutional (§100) and considered a human right since end of 1700s
obesity - 1 in 4 males & 1 in 5 females are obese with BMI of 30 or above.
alcoholism - 1 in 10 are at risk, 70,000 drink more than 250ml a day of hard liquor
Sharia courts - none yet, but the usual suspects are lobbying for it.

It's so bad that Ukrainian women are basically sex toys for shitskins.

what's up with Ukraine?

>birth rate are low everywhere but a few places in both the east and west, rising in some parts of the east like Russia or Belarus and even Pookraine
>abortion is very high in all the east but poland
>% of nonwhites is high in UK, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden, Germany
>crime toll high in the east and terronia even if there almost no niggers, plus in western capitals where most niggers are
>number of gays in the northwestern area is undoubtly higher than teh rest, mroe gay friendly than the south and east as well
>kikes high in France and UK
>free speech i wouldn't know, restricted everywhere to some degree
>worst country leaders in France and Germany as of now
So i'm guessing it's either Germany, Sweden, UK or you my frog friends.

Funnily enough the average French man in 2018 IS a shitskin

UK

france is an islamic caliphate we apply sharia law

Attached: 1538319823725.jpg (289x292, 14K)

we love (((diversity)))

Attached: 1538761957102.jpg (1125x723, 445K)

J’sais trez bien mon ami, j’suis quebecois est c’est a cause de ca que j’en ai du cheveux noire et yeux brunes

Wew lad, ITT I see some butthurt Turk that can't cope with his IQ. Every international test shows that average Balkaner is retarded and unfortunately you also infected Ukraine:
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Distribution_of_the_Balkans_admixture_in_Europe_(autosomal_researches).png
I want to know why are Irish Nordics superior to 90% of Europe if they contributed and achieved literally nothing in history and have below average IQ.

t'es un demi nègre ?