Give me a valid reason why religious institutions should receive government support or be exempt from paying taxes

Give me a valid reason why religious institutions should receive government support or be exempt from paying taxes.

Attached: A Prophet of Profit.png (1000x950, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LfW5RZfvE9Q?list=RD9oUD3ZFE4T4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They shouldnt, and they shouldnt.

STRENGTH TO THE GRINEER, SCOOM

Because they are not for profit organisations and it would be unfair to their donors to make them pay tax on their annual income.

>Because they are not for profit organisations
0/10

>Because they are not for profit organisations

Attached: are-you-sure-about-that.jpg (526x296, 71K)

Because the IRS is a kike weapon.

>space jew shitting on religion
you will be erradicated in the name of space mommy

Attached: Mommy.jpg (800x958, 54K)

becuz imaginary guy in the sky says so

As non-political institutions that hold sway over public opinion, you throw them a bone to keep them from exerting their power against the political structure that rules society.

If the self-serving interests of the ruling class are not a valid reason, then... I guess something something charity something something help the poor. Fuck if I know.

>Recieve government support
They shouldn't.
>Be tax exempt
They provide no taxable good or service. They are donation run and severely limited on how they can spend their allocated funds. They are essentially religious non-profits, and taxing non-profits simply based on their religious affiliation is a violation of the first amendment. The fair and unbiased approach would be to remove tax exemption from all non-profits, but that would lead to a total collapse of charity work in the US in its entirety. Ironically, churches would be the quickest to survive that landscape, and they would promptly use their newfound status as tax-paying organisations to lobby and invest.

The point is, the outcome is worse than what you're trying to solve.

He's essentially right. Their status is technically different as religious institutions, but they largely operate under the same benefits and restrictions as any 501 3

Taxation is theft.

404 sorry "a valid reason why religious institutions should receive government support or be exempt from paying taxes" do not exist
would you like to search for reasons religions exist at all instead?

TAX ALL SYNAGOGUES

If the institution performs as a non-profit, why should a special case be made to tax them when actually destructive and fraudulent non-profits are exempt?

Because organizations of all kinds don't pay taxes, their users do. Do you believe corporations pay taxes out of their profits? If you do, you're retarded as fuck.

Attached: cricket06.png (540x607, 333K)

No gov support. Fuck that
>no taxes
even if we pretend that taxation isn't theft, you need to consider that you're taxing voluntary donations from individuals to a non-profit organisation that possibly offers charity services

>Do you believe corporations pay taxes out of their profits? If you do, you're retarded as fuck.
I mean, they literally do though, it’s just that the customer has to pay more for the good or service due to the taxes.

FUCK OFF SPACE IS FULL

Attached: spacenazi.jpg (500x800, 56K)

They raise prices to compensate. Point being, you pay their tax increase.

i'm so glad to see someone that actually understands how shit works. this is what they all sound like "hurr durr raisie me minimum wage i needs more moneys" kek

That’s what I’m saying, but they still literally pay those taxes out of their profits, which they got from their customers.

youtu.be/LfW5RZfvE9Q?list=RD9oUD3ZFE4T4

Attached: take.png (576x288, 44K)

>Organizations of all kinds don't pay taxes, their users do
>As if raising prices could not possibly decrease profits by decreasing volume of sales
You don't understand supply/demand, I recommend supplying a bullet to your own brain

>humans are rational agents
Kek, your Econ 101 is showing.

They should be exempt from paying taxes because they're a net benefit on society. Religious organizations provide more care and support than you're shitty self ever would on top of doing actual donations unlike "professional" charities.

If churches can be taxes for assembling and conversing on faith, then you might as well tax protesters as they assemble and represent an idea. Also athiests should be taxed every time they feel the need to say there is no God especially if they get together.

Non-NPC detected. NGOs and religious institutions should pay taxes and get refunded to avoid fraud.