Red pill me on Vox

so currently in our media there is a mass hysteria and outrage over this new "ultra far right" party in spain called VOX. however for me everything about this party smells like yet another pro-israel anti-islam party like the one in italy (salvini), germany (afd), austria (fpö), dutch (wilders), france (le pen)

is it yet another jew sucking (((new right party)))?

Attached: _104105625_gettyimages-1047177202.jpg (660x371, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JwC7klqU7d8
dn.pt/mundo/interior/vox-a-extrema-direita-que-cresce-em-espanha-9985578.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes, they're pro-israel. But they hate muslims, so at least there's that

They are ultracatholic...just give them time to raise to power, and Spain will kick the jews out again as they did 500 years ago...

Vox is a fake ultra far right party for spanish rednecks. They are pro-Zionists and have been subsidized by Iran.

Attached: lW86t0y.jpg (1824x2000, 907K)

Their policies are very influenced by the school of philosophical materialism.

>Europe is the problem, Spain the solution.
>pro-life
>pro-military
>against the spanish black legend
>against any kind of separatist movements
>etc

Gustavo Bueno's philosophy is worth a check.
youtube.com/watch?v=JwC7klqU7d8

Attached: santiago cierra españa.jpg (1000x1144, 65K)

there seems to be one girl (rocio monasterio) who is specifically shilling for zionism
is she a sephardi?

Another jewish party camouflaged with Spanish symbolism
Vox is the rancid and corrupt part of the PP, the friends of esperanza aguirre

Attached: abascal-bamgladesi.jpg (497x322, 28K)

Based

whites hate muslims more than jews, get over it.

>however for me everything about this party smells like yet another pro-israel anti-islam party like the one in italy (salvini), germany (afd), austria (fpö), dutch (wilders), france (le pen)
Pretty spot on, but they also cover some issues that are unique on the spanish political demographic that other countries don't have, especially regional issues, as they are centralists and want to abolish the half-assed autonomies that we have.
That's fine by me to be honest, in Spain either you give autonomies their own powers like a confederation or fueros, or centralize all powers. Right now we have a failing frankenstein system that is causing problems, specially bureocratic and public competences.

t.(((salvini)))

>everything about this party smells like yet another pro-israel anti-islam party
They're exactly that.

The reason why you're hearing such exaggerated remarks about them is because in Spain, if you're not an anti-white ultracommunist npc, you're ultra far right.

Attached: VoxDrake.jpg (641x550, 70K)

Jews can contribute to a civilized world, muslims don't. Everywhere there are muslims, there is death and destruction

Everywhere, not only in Spain

>Yes goyim keep voting for podemos and the other Soros parties. Don't vote for the only party against your demographic demise

Ultra far right?

Pablo, return to your chalet.

So lads, are you gonna vote for them?

they like Hispanic nations and consider them bros,unlike the muslims...they are hated by VOX and need to be genocided

>implying death and destruction isn't the hallmark of civilization
It's no excuse though. Jews contribute absolutely fucking nothing except sabotage and subversion. Muslims are a more conventional enemy.

We have to massively vote VOX.

Attached: abascal-bueno.jpg (864x486, 60K)

>is she a sephardi?
she is Cuban, her parents escaped from the communism

I guess so. I don't fully support their agenda but it's better than voting no one, wasting my vote on a niche party or worse, any of the current four main parties.

>It's no excuse though. Jews contribute absolutely fucking nothing except sabotage and subversion. Muslims are a more conventional enemy.
For me, the priority is to fight Islam, I do not see Jews as enemies. Perhaps because here in Italy there are not many Jews, and therefore I am not able to perceive the danger. But not even muslims are many but we manage to understand what they are

>They are pro-Zionists and have been subsidized by Iran.

Attached: JWR3B9N.gif (480x202, 990K)

this basically, EUROPE IS THE PROBLEMM REEEEEEEE , SPAIN IS ONE, GREAT AND FREE , OUT MARRANOS OF SPEN REEE

why is she ultra-zionist?

Shut up marrano,

Partido defends the unity of Spain and it is against immigration and feminism that "turns men into guilty because they are men".

Another central theme in the Vox program is immigration, or rather the fight against immigration. The training defends the "deportation of illegal immigrants to their countries of origin", but also legal immigrants who have committed serious crimes (or recidivated in a lighter crime). Immigration will be made through quotas according to the needs of the Spanish economy, with emphasis on nationalities that share a language and important ties of friendship with Spain.

"I identify with the European cultural identity and I would like it to be preserved. I do not believe in multiculturalism, nor in those mixtures with which it is impossible to live, I have no problem with people's color, but with what they have in their heads. is my problem with some immigration and, above all, with the needs of the national economy "

Full article on :
dn.pt/mundo/interior/vox-a-extrema-direita-que-cresce-em-espanha-9985578.html

(just use G. Translator and you can read it)

There is a lot of unused diplomatic and geopolitical potential in enhancing the Hispanosphere instead of just being a peripheral EU member so I'll gladly accept that

They are ultracatholic, antimuslims, antiabortions, antidemocracy, anti Catalonia...

They MUST go. Cant believe that people outside Catalonia are going to vote those bastards

next step giga mega archi ultrra far right i guess.
Hahahaha just call them far right.

>muh shekels
Can't wait for Vox to get elected and finish your autonomy :^)

if you hate islam you have to be jewish. no problem bro islam is enough disgusting by itself.

Are you ready for another civil war fascist spaniard?
Morocco will be with us and will rape you from the south

we need a better relationship with Mexico, Brazil,Argentina,Colombia,Cuba etc... we should stop sucking germ dick, in the future it gonna be way better for us

>Are you ready for another civil war
Yes, and you aren't

lol implying, you will not have french nor russian support this time. Enjoy being ass raped a second time.

keep dreaming Jordi, you and your marrano friends get fucked like in 1939

ARRIBa ESPANIA

Just please this time do not send us all your comunism after you defeat them.

Attached: 1522345855441.jpg (1080x1080, 203K)

Democracy is shit.
These cunts are all the same blah blah immigrants then five years later there is more niggers than ever and the leader of the party has a holiday house in israel and a million shekels.
Join the yellow vests and hang every fucking politician and banker.
I want fascism but I'll take anarchy over being cattle for some fucking jew.

Democracia Nacional, the real right party

Attached: dmldsxdxuaa0uos.jpg (480x308, 26K)

Nobody will vote them, the past of Canduela bit him in the ass.

>nor russian support this time

that`s not so, we will help to our basque and catalan brothers against c*stilians

Nobody in Spain votes because they do not use populism, and they do not have media in their favor (not like vox or podemos)

>if you hate islam you have to be jewish
If you don't hate islam you have to be a low IQ nigger. Muslims who have an IQ above 80 - when they grow up and start to understand - do not leave Islam for fear of being stoned

fuck is it possible for any right-wing party that's anti kike to get some momentum?

Jose Antonio is rolling in his grave

>don't worry about us, I mean Jews goyim
>remember the muslims are the only danger
gee I wonder (((who))) could be behind this post

They should have picked a different name. "VOX" is one of the worst fake news outlets here.

>could be behind this post
a simply atheist italian

Many jews inditify as atheists

ok I'm a Jew here to brainwash you

They're not far right. They're neocons/neolibs who are simply populist about immigration. Aznar's dream team, t b h. We should get Carlismo back on track.

>antimuslims
>antidemocracy
Nothing wrong with that. You're probably a kike tho.

CATALANS, VOTEU «SOM CATALANS»!
PER A LA SUPERVIVÈNCIA DEL POBLE CATALÀ: CATALUNYA!

zionist shills

You can't kick your masters user.

Please Redpill me about what a catalan wants. Independence? Federal state?

About immigration and borders?

They want gibraltar.
Oh and they hate islam too.
>they're pro israel.
Who gives a flying fuck?
Israel has no love for islam either.
> they're pushing open borders.
Israel suffers from the same progressive femenazi sjw shit syndrome like the rest of the western world.
Soros funds these living breathing disastrous wastes of oxygen.

They want open borders.

Then you shouldn't have any trouble understanding what jews are.

>Israel has no love for islam either.
>Israel suffers from the same progressive femenazi sjw shit syndrome like the rest of the western world.
>Soros funds these living breathing disastrous wastes of oxygen.
Keep protecting Israel

Attached: 1542636064953.jpg (5000x3200, 3.53M)

>Then you shouldn't have any trouble understanding what jews are.
Ok but I think the Jewish people is not a problem, a problem is the Jews at the top of the pyramid. it would be enough to eliminate only a few Jews at the top of the pyramid to restore order, while all Muslims can be a threat

I hope the chad vox literally executes the virgin commie catalan trouble makers

Vox is a party of Neo-isabelines who want to weaken the institutions and identities of peripheral regions (especially Catalonia) so to increase the power of the Spanish state.

I like some of their policies, but prohibition of separtist parties (which have more support than Vox will ever recieve in CAT/EH) is foolish and would destroy his presidency if we were to act upon that promise.

Screaming about jews doesn't win votes among normies user.

Some Catalans want to remain with Spain. Some want independence. Some want to rebuild the Crown of Aragon and reconquer the Mediterranean.

What does a nation of ~7.5 million people want?

Attached: 800px-Petronila_Ramon_Berenguer.jpg (800x819, 191K)

You thought wrong.

Attached: 1515154252666.jpg (1024x792, 132K)

>They want open borders.
If Spain were to satisfy them, after 10 years they would have to welcome Catalans as refugees

>new "ultra far right" party
Is it just my imagination, or are the media smear campaigns intensifying? First right wing parties were called "populist". When that wasn't scary enough, they started calling them "far right" (ooh scary). And when that didn't work, it became "extreme far right". What's next? Is the media going to call them "literally Hitler and this time we mean it" next?

Now I see. But this does not happen around me and I've never heard of a Jew who shoots people screaming allah akbar, I've never heard of hordes of Jews raping a child, I've never heard of Jews stoning a woman for saying that Muhammad is a pedophile. Even the Jews bother me, they mutilate genitals, wear that hateful hat and nourish resentment towards the white man in addition to controlling half the world through banks and corporations, but you must admit that they are not the Jewish people, they are isolated families who do their own interests. Islam instead follows the collective interest of destroying the western world to kill or convert the infidels. And do not forget that the Jewish people of Israel would like to see the Muslims around them dead, I do not underestimate them and consider them allies in the fight against Islam. We'll see...

I don't give a fucking shit about what kikes think of the Muslims "around them". Israel is a worthless country in an irrelevant desert that has nothing to do with Europe fighting Islam.
Jews take over the institutions and governments of countries, brainwash the people and change the laws to import millions of violent immigrants with not a bullet fired.
And no it's not "isolated families", it's nepotism from top to bottom.

Keep protecting kikes.

Attached: 1536864903753.png (5052x2526, 1.44M)

>Keep protecting kikes.
If you think that I want to protect kikes you're wrong, it's only my point of view. If in my country there were so many Jews talking like that I would be pissed off just like you. We have sandniggers and I hate sandniggers and trust me, I would be happy to trade sandniggers for jews

>I think the Jewish people is not a problem
>it would be enough to eliminate only a few Jews at the top of the pyramid
Your "point of view" is false.

Attached: 1533914674904.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)