Euroweek - Police and Internal Minister start an investigation

>Police started procedure in case of "Euroweek". Voice was was also raised by the head of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Administration, Joachim Brudzinski, who, using Twitter, informed that he had taken up the matter.
>"In this case, before it was publicized, we took rapid action, including securing evidence, which will be sent to the appropriate prosecutor's office," the police wrote on Twitter. Details on the steps taken by the police and minister Brudziński are unknown.
>President of the Board of the Euroweek Association - School of Leaders Adam Jaśnikowski in an interview with PAP claims that we are dealing here with manipulation. "We were the victim of an extreme manipulation" - he stressed. In a special statement sent to the portal, tvp.info he assured that "none of the participants, pedagogues or parents has ever reported a single case of abuse or irregularity on the part of the lecturers".
OP's note - Reminder that this claim was disproven by a video made by one of Euroweek participants, who claimed that her friend recieved dick pics from one of the teachers.
youtube.com/watch?v=YqRINv0g6-k

Source for the article
mocnefakty.com/informacje/p,euroweek-policja-i-minister-brudzinski-zajeli-sie-sprawa.html?fbclid=IwAR3ptn1JtLZekdokTMiRUfIkypGpdf7qfPv0egMhD8FSt3dhA8Ts_ZNG3uQ

Attached: 48220592_2021792871230729_9040259821336526848_n.png (640x960, 490K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wolnosc24.pl/2018/12/15/liroy-sklada-interpelacje-w-sprawie-euroweek-zachowania-noszace-znamiona-molestowania-powinny-byc-tepione/
youtube.com/watch?v=_lOdqUmUubM
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/EuroWeek/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/EuroWeek/text/EuroWeek/
youtu.be/YqRINv0g6-k
instagram.com/p/BrXqYSOgQmE/
youtube.com/watch?v=vKslDpHtuxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is a party called "Freedom" against this?

Poolan' is base!
After 6 years of trading pink pussies to shitskins, will investigate and come to conclusion of EuroWeek being positive cultural programme, will import even more niggers.

Attached: 1865532875420.jpg (772x739, 150K)

disgusting

I'd like to think that one guy who kept making these threads broke the dam on this story coming out.

wolnosc24.pl/2018/12/15/liroy-sklada-interpelacje-w-sprawie-euroweek-zachowania-noszace-znamiona-molestowania-powinny-byc-tepione/
More of talk's, flame, complaints

Korwin is a meme and he has nothing to do with "freedom" he'll never rule the country, let alone entering the parliament.

>196823068
>Angry Paki still being an angry Paki
lmaoing at your life

We did it, reddit!

>>Angry Paki still being an angry Paki
>lmaoing at your life
Happy paki, no?
20hrs ago

Attached: IMG_20181216_123333_146.jpg (1080x1548, 246K)

You didn't do shit, EuroWeek is stronk, polkas are cheap whores, regardless of their age

Attached: 1865532875428.jpg (1080x1097, 147K)

>skandal
wtf is this? Stop posting fake source

>Euroweek
>bunch of shitskins molesting minors

Attached: am.jpg (300x455, 31K)

Your only hope is to convert to Islam.

youtube.com/watch?v=_lOdqUmUubM

>ok rape u next week

Attached: vara.jpg (269x269, 24K)

>his future cellmate told him

>"but there are plenty of dudes that go to Euroweek, there's pictures of them!"
>yet there are only pics of the shitskin instructors being all touchy feely with the female students
>of course user! the instructors aren't gay! oh wai-"

Attached: 1534956382416.jpg (364x288, 16K)

like I said in another thread. every last person involved in allowing this needs their head cut off

Attached: 1865532875436.webm (640x360, 1.9M)

thanks, a lot of this needs to be saved. the #euroweek hashtag is getting sanitized on instagram and they're well aware if not feeling the pressure from the increased scrutiny

Attached: 46780034_271465353551983_1543212262624213768_n.jpg (640x640, 12K)

Attached: EuroweekBlackface.png (804x720, 514K)

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/EuroWeek/

I meant 36 threads
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/EuroWeek/text/EuroWeek/

>if you convert to your enemy's religion, you win

Attached: 1544432041779.png (1576x976, 370K)

My (((polakish is shit)))
But girl talks about pressure for sexual intercourse

youtu.be/YqRINv0g6-k

Love bananas poster with her (((teacher))) Azeri moslem shitskin

Attached: IMG_20181216_133431_249.jpg (1080x1561, 181K)

Attached: EuroweekISIS.webm (480x320, 2.98M)

>The one 12 year old who dresses up as isis and pretends to blow up as part of his model theme

Has anything more based and redpilled been witnessed on this board ?

Check out this nigga

Attached: 1544743194612.webm (270x480, 900K)

Here's typical polak shitposter on Jow Forums
instagram.com/p/BrXqYSOgQmE/

why the FUCK are you letting your daughters far away from home in the hands of complete BROWN strangers??

is it because of the retarded feminist mentality that you supposedly have no right to question what a woman does with her life and body? if so then tell me why we should ever bother helping women then??

This is my question! Like... Fucking why? Is the government forcing parents to do this? Why in the fuck would parents willingly send their kids to something so fucking inherently sketchy? It has to be expensive, right? I thought poles were mostly poor, how do they afford this shit?

It's free

>young polish girls want to fuck brown men
>i-it must be rape and m-manipulation!
this cope

U mad, whiteboi?

Attached: 1544814093943.jpg (1600x1200, 500K)

Nobody wants to fuck smelly niggers of their own free will though.

>young naive and innocent girls who probably receive very little attention from boys despite being curious
>suddenly grown men heap them with personal attention and flirting, all while giving them stuff (paid for by (((taxpayers)))
girls at that age are extremely vulnerable

Polkas apparently do

based

can't really argue with that, that's basically me but happier

Attached: 1542614297911.jpg (683x683, 48K)

I haven't been on Jow Forums for weeks, what the fuck is Euroweek and how did nobody in Poland care about this shitskin influx until recently?

As a Polish immigrant to Canada, let me just tell you that Poles are stupid. I mean really fucking stupid. Every Polish child start developing mental issues very early on in life, issues which culminate into something very violent and angry the older they get, and the cycle repeats itself with their kids.
Polish people are arrogant. Really arrogant. They think they’re better and smarter than everyone else. They run away from their shithole to places like Canada, the US, The UK, and when they get there, they go off on how everything and everyone is stupid and wrong, this new place that is 100% better than Poland is stupid.
Polish people are poor, very poor. They still have marketplaces like the bazaar from Aladdin, and there you can find great finds, such as rip off rip off kappa pants, D12 CDs, and more Polish mothers screaming at their children.
Polish people are religious. Like borderline jihad tier religious. These people still deny evolution, the government is packed with fundamentalists, I can still taste the blow from last night, they focus more on religion than they do bettering their country and economy.

Fuck Poland.

I´ve reading euroweek threads for a while now. It really is disgusting. Also the fact that there only seem to be brown guys participating. Or is there any chance for a polish teen to meet a brown girl?

When I read stuff like this, suddenly this tune starts playing in my head:
youtube.com/watch?v=vKslDpHtuxI

Attached: 1510119542393.jpg (656x375, 78K)

based dawid rosenberg

As a Canadian with Polish parents, you are terribly incorrect about everything.

We did it Reddit!

Attached: C19D2D11-0142-4C6A-B005-DCA87F566376.jpg (1125x1959, 420K)

Flaming skills are quintessentially (((polak)))

No it isn't, as a simple query online would reveal.

Because for the most part it isn't sketchy as per most school/teacher tetsimonials. I guess?

this, poles are subhuman scum pimping their children to shitskins giving money to the organizers, just like your pakies buying orphans and raping them. BASED

bump

God I wish that were me

Muslims have already raped 20 people so far during "Euroweak".

New Chan IS UP

GET IN NO KEKED JANNIES

based bongflag saved poland

i bet my last dollar they are putting drugs in the children's food and drink

Whats euroweek and why is it important?

It's funny how wykop and polish media only now picked it up.
Jow Forums was talking about this for months now, I started to think this is some kind of provocation or something because no one in Poland seemed interested, despite almost daily threads here in last few months

Attached: 1410239561067.jpg (421x363, 20K)

We are yet to see it being terminated...

Attached: 1865532875467.jpg (1080x1516, 150K)

>Whats euroweek and why is it important?
Nigger import program, via most vurnable polaks, mainly poor children.

It was a British user constantly spamming out the threads exposing this. I remember when people on here didn’t believe him too lel. Thank god it’s getting attention now from the Polish government

Attached: 66F73E64-DFF2-456B-8863-04F0334A5A4C.png (785x757, 54K)

glad its been taken notice of.

the one on the left or the one on the right?

>stereotype about Poles always nagging about everything and bitching about fellow countrymen
>check

Hans, this time as brothers

Attached: 1509898317639.png (612x432, 197K)

>investigation
>evidence is all on the public even as media shuts it down
>no immediate arrests

inb4
>HEHE POLICE SAID ITS FINE! NAZI LIES BTFO!

>We are the victim
>Says the guy running a grooming camp for little polish girl hitting their puberty to meet with 20 years older niggers, bedrooms for the night all inclusive

and here comes the /leftypol/ damage control

>i know right fellow goyim/dalit, fuck these stupid poles!