Hello, Anons

Hello, Anons.

I've been thinking about suicide for much of the past few years now. I've set up and started more attempts than I can remember, but I almost always am too cowardly to go through with it. (I've only done one completed attempt.)

I want to try overdosing again, but do it right this time. I have Aripiprazole (Abilify), Benztropine mesylate, and Hydroxyzine (Vistaril). Which one(s) should I take, and in what amounts, to die?

Thank you!

Attached: FB_IMG_1527987930458.jpg (1069x1040, 57K)

Well, if you're looking for advice on how to die, I'll give it to you straight.

Take them all. Everything. Take all of what you have and gulp it down. Leave nothing. You're going to die, why bother to measure the minimum amount it takes to die? Just take it all.

>too cowardly
Since when did quitting life instead of trying to bear it become the courageous choice?

do you have a discord?

How much will I need of each to ensure death? I need to know the minimum so I don't fail and end up with brain damage or something.

No

>suicide by pills
Doesnt work. Ever.

Why women are such cowards that they always pick the only method which never works?

Attached: bee yourself.jpg (1260x1260, 344K)

What state are you in? This is relevant

its becUse women are less aggressive. so they take a less aggresive approach.

women have a higher rate of ATTEMPTED suicide

men have a higher rate of ACTUAL suicide

usually cause men use a gun

I took like... very close to 100 entire fucking xanax bars, and I was drunk as fuck. It really sent me for a loop, and I mean.. i probably could have died; but i suffered no ill effects (besides a hole in the wall where i threw my new laptop... RIP)

New York

Lucky. Okay, so, there still havnt been blanket bans on most research chemicals there. Things like Etizolam you might be familar with. Places like domesticrcs sell them. Anyways, it's illegal to use for anything other than research.. but if you were to accidentally ingest them, then you'd def. def. die if you emptied a lot of them in your mouth. Also, theres a lot of fury fentanyl floating around in the czech, and even some carfentanil in China.. if you even open the bag up wrong that'll kill you. If you were to even take a finger dab of that youd be stone dead no doubt...

Men use more aggressive/brutal methods while women prefer methods that are easier to clean up. I know if I killed myself I wouldn't want to do it in a way where I'd be inconveniencing people with mopping up my brains or having to clear away a demolished car. I'm enough of a burden while alive, I wouldn't want to continue being a burden even in death

Cut the bullshit. Identify the problem and come up with a plan to fix it. Post it here or on other social media to refine it. Don't waste a second of your time with garbage self pity.

I'm also in a situation similar to OP in that I've made many attempts but end up too cowardly to go through with it. What a lot of you all don't realize is that there is no "just fix the problem lol don't be sad." We've given up on life. We have our own reasons why but for some reason life dealt us a shitty hand and we're ready to get out because we're done with it.
I'm also trying hard to end it but having a hard time getting access to things that will make it painless and quick. Also finding that overdose death is near impossible based on all the info I've found unless you want to look at months of painful organ failure. I'd suggest to OP to try hanging or gunshot if possible, not sure of gun laws in New York.
Best of luck OP

Please do not kill yourselves.

Problem: existing
Plan: suicide

Thank you for being understanding.

If you dont want there to be a mess... walk up in the woods.. leave a suicide note or video.. and blow your head off with a .12 guage. Seems the most effective. Some things can put you into liver failure and you fucking suffer.. might just get brain damage too...

let me take ur pain
u look to friendly to die ;-;

Oof b, this is my first time on this site. And lemme just say, it's not worth it. I tried before, and it never worked, from someone who's had (probably) the same struggles, you'd probably regret it (if you believe in an afterlife or something). There was a man jumping off the San Francisco bridge and said he regretted it as soon as he jumped, he lived. Whatever you're going through now, I suggest talking to someone about, a trusted friend, anonymous chatlines, things like that. You'll eventually get through it, though you'll just scroll down and not read this, I thought I'd just give it a shot to try and help you. If you actually read this, then it's all up to you. I suggest not, but if I could get through the struggle, you could too. Hope I made you feel at least a little better, user.

>user replies: Eat everything, leave nothing
>OP replies: How much do I need?

>That one guy who thinks he can save a human who's too far gone

You know, people bullshit how depressed individiuals who say they want to die would've done so long ago, but since they are alive right now then there's clearly something keeping them going. I kind of agree with them now, why haven't you killed youself yet?
OP. What is keeping you going? Don't give me the "nothing :(" bullshit because you would've offed youself years ago if that was the case.

Attached: 1527635736375.png (574x516, 484K)

Then fucking do it and stop wasting our time and archiving threads where people are actually looking for advice and not a pity party.

>inb4 I need advice on how
You fucking know how.

Thanks for trying to help, but I think my life isn't worth living. I actually regret *not* killing myself sooner. Not everyone is made to last.

>What is keeping you going?
I usually abort my attempts when they get too uncomfortable or painful.

Don't ever think about it, I had a friend who tried to kill himself from overdosing because he had a tumor in his brain and it was too expensive and his parents couldn't afford the surgery, he said it worth living every moment of your life because you only live once, sadly he died later due to his tumor but he lived a long happy life.

When user misgenders you but more importantly
uNDeReStImaTes YoU

>muh anecdote
Not everyone is the same, user.

I don't think you're cowardly. It's just that a part of you doesn't want to die yet. Now, whether or not you forsake that part of yourself is entirely up to you.

Hope you find your peace either way, user

Welcome to Jow Forums we all want to die here

>I've only done one completed attempt.

Sorry user, one you die you'll be reborn instantly.
Since you will have caused so much suffering with your suicide you'll be reborn in an even shittiest life than what you have now.
You are screwed.
Your only option is to go to Africa to help the poor and thus try to improve your kharma, so that when your time comes you are born in a nicer life.

Thank you.

And? What's your point?

>being this deep into religious crap
Lolz

take all of them an down a bottle of vodka

This thread just seems like an attention whore thread atm, but I can't tell what your gender is if the op pic is you. Are you are girl or a boy?

Shit why is it still confusing to people? Ugh.

I'm not blaming you - it's just that I'm a woman and a few people (mostly little kids) call me a "he" and it makes me kinda insecure. :(

I did used to be a trans boy but I didn't take any hormones (wasn't allowed to do so) so there's no reason that I shouldn't be seen as a just a regular short-haired girl.

The reason kids call you a he is your hair, if it was long you would look more like a girl. Why do you want to kill yourself?

>not suicide by cop
low T Tbh, no place in Valhalla for you

Time tends to go by slowly for me. I often feel trapped in this life and like existing and experiencing things is uncomfortable. It's not like there is anything particularly horrible about my life objectively - it's just that experiencing things sucks for me in general. The rare "good times" are not even close to making it all worth it.

Do you have a bucket list? I would recommend fulfilling your wants before even thinking about suicide desu. As you age time will go by faster and faster

Wait, wait

without even asking about the picture, listen you want to kill yourself?

What going on with you that you're thinking about this and planning something like this

>you use discord by any chance?

>without even asking about the picture, listen you want to kill yourself?
Um... what? Lol.

Also I don't use discord, at least not anymore.

Death by hanging is easier, more guaranteed and less painful if done well. I'd rather you don't kill yourself but if you do, at least do it right. None of that tween women angsty pill shit were you make a new """"attempted"""" suicide every month.

lol, listen are you OP or not?

I want to talk to you maybe and figure out whats going on

How old are you btw

I've been considering hanging for a while, and I've definitely set up for hanging before many times. I just tend to get scared of the experience and abort mission.

Maybe I just need to make an official plan a couple of days out so I have more time to mentally prepare (rather than just doing it spontaneously).

I am OP and 18 (genuinely)

Or maybe you just need to talk to someone, rather not be rude here but do you have a discord or not?

also, whats the reason you think this will help you and not just make it worse?

I don't have a discord. It's possible that I made one a while ago, but honestly if I did, I haven't used it in a long time and don't plan to do so.

My # is 8455455876 though.

I know that a successful suicide will make it better because my life is negative and not being alive at all is neutral.

Why not put all this energy into turning your life around? It's your life so if you want to off yourself be my guest. Just seems like a waste to spend so much energy in trying to die when you're guaranteed to die anyway. Why not stop attention whoring and spend some time talking to new actual people.

Yea, I'm not going to try and call you and you should probably delete that but honestly just get a discord..

you're also probably trolling since you haven't even mentioned what you think is wrong right now and your perspective is off

>you're also probably trolling
Believe that if you want. I'm not, but idk how to prove otherwise. I just wanted to know lethal doses.

>since you haven't even mentioned what you think is wrong right now and your perspective is off
What do you mean?

This is bad reasoning "negative" emotions are not negative at all. Sadness, anger and fear all fullfil important evolutionary roles. Feeling like shit isn't negative, its your body telling you to get your ass in gear and do something about it. Being dead isn't neutral, its being dead and infinitely worse than feeling sad. Especially because that sadness can be overcome, unlike death. But I'm wasting my metaphorical breath here. Rip in peace, have fun being dead.

the guy wanting your discord just hopes for some low self esteem pussy. the twat who wonders about vun laws in your area is ridiculous, like you will be arrested when you are dead. best way out is heavy duty zip ties. zip one round your neck as tight as you can and another zipping your neck to a train line. take all your pills first with a bottle of spirits. you will be asleep when the train cuts your head off. you may already be dead. but before you thank me and head to the booze shop, knowing that there are no more consequences for you in life, tits or gtfo please

I don't want to drag anyone else into my suicide, and I don't want to be in public where I could potentially get caught before I'm dead. I think that if I can get myself to do anything, it would be hanging or some kind of overdosing.

Hey, OP (and others).
I just want to say that things can get better. I don't want to say they do, necessarily. That'd be a lie. But they can get better.
I'm just about 30 and while life isn't perfect, it's definitely better than it was.
You don't know what you're missing being an independent adult for a significant period of time. There are so many people out there. So many people that think like you do and feel like you do. And you can meet them. And feel less alone.

If you're feeling like shit tonight, go out and do something that expresses it. Go cry, yell, scream, run, whatever.
Life is change and there's only one thing that stops change.

Dont kill yourself you fucking retard.
Youll just cause a shit ton of needless suffering to your family.
Quit looking at Jow Forums and start working out, improve on your life.
Ffs if you truly wanted to die you wouldve just taken all the pills and wouldnt be posting here.
Start getting shit done and quit crying.

>Quit looking at Jow Forums and start working out, improve on your life.
I work out already - admittedly not as much as I should, though.

>Ffs if you truly wanted to die you wouldve just taken all the pills and wouldnt be posting here.
Ummm... no. If I did that, I would have a solid chance at getting organ damage and not dying. The whole point was to know if I have enough of whichever kinds I need.

>Start getting shit done
Even when I'm "getting shit done", I still feel like life just isn't my thing.

>I work out already - admittedly not as much as I should, though.
Jow Forums here
What do you do? I love talking about going to the gym. It makes me feel like I'm not wasting my time there.

>I still feel like life just isn't my thing
THIS life isn't your thing. Not all life.

I usually do a short run on the treadmill and some lifting, maybe some ab work, not necessarily in that order. I went on the rowing machine yesterday or the day before and think I may start doing that more often.

Pills wont be an easy out. Start your car in the garage put flexible pipe from the exhaust into the car. I think a gun would be easiest. That's how imma do it.

Honestly; I could bust ALL KINDS of nuts with someone that looks like you. Pls by Ai gf.

>Pls by Ai gf.
Lol what?

What would it take for you to not that and by Fallout 76?

I was supposed to go to the gym today but I didn't on account of how hot and humid it was. Humidex was stupid high.
I'm glad you're doing some barbell lifting. It's super satisfying doing those ancient and basic lifts.
Today was deadlift day and I feel real bad for missing it. DLs are the absolute best. Such an endorphin rush

>What would it take for you to not that and by Fallout 76?
English, please? lol

Maybe I can get myself to exercise tonight. We'll see.

At this point I don't think I'll do it, this thread has been good for me.

See if you can. Make me feel less fat vicariously

>says to quit looking at Jow Forums
>is looking at Jow Forums

Well good for you. Try hard.

Ld50 for abilify is 1000mg/kg
Ld50 for vistaril is 500mg/kg
Ld50 for the other is 1000mg/kg
Those dosages only give you a 50% chance of success (or failure I guess)

You really should reconsider, life is beautiful.

This isn't OP. I'm OP, just to clarify.

Oh, fuck, it’s this idiot again...

Attention whore?

God, I wish I didn't fuck so much stuff up.

Relax

There's a lot of good people just trying to help you out here

Are you close to family?

Everyone fucks up. A lot more than you think.
You learn from what you did wrong and you make better decisions.
If I told you what I fucked up, you'd want to kill yourself by proxy.

Life goes on, you feel shit, you sometimes lose sleep at night due to remember crap shit you did, but good things happen that for a time make you forget all of that.
The good outweighs the bad in the final balance, if you just let it

Thanks.
Life is so hard sometimes.

Physically or relationship-wise?

>the good outweighs the bad
Sorry, but that's not even close (for my existence, at least).

Either... just curious about your family situation

>Sorry, but that's not even close (for my existence, at least).
Give it time
Don't be the person who stops reading a book in the prologue

The only I'm not close with is my father
This is not OP, I'm OP

Could you please stop trying to be me, I'm OP

Siblings?

OP you're probably won't see this comment but if so contact the suicide hotline and seek help from others. Avoid this website, this site is toxic and can ruin lifes.

Attached: IMG_8889.png (1242x2208, 2.52M)

I have one sibling, a sister, she's alright.

People on this site seem to be the only ones who care sometimes, I might check that number though.

What activities/topics interest you?

I mostly just browse the internet recently.

post pic of stomach@

Why?

Please don't do it.
I'm not going to claim I know your sorrow or your situation, I just want you to think about it.
Living is not painless but it is worth it, trust me. I tried many times to end my life before I realized how much I would have lost. I'm alive and I'm grateful about changing my mind and I hope it happens to you too.

Silently or to music?

why not pls timestamp? pls!!!

Hey y'all it's OP. Too many people are claiming to be me in this thread and derailing stuff. I'm likely not going to respond anymore so be wary of any more responses.

I appreciate for actually providing info. Thanks famalam.

Good night, everyone. I may or may not kms.

I don't know you... and you probably don't want my advice but here it is...

First off I posted the lethal doses for the drugs here none seem a good candidate for OD.

I urge you to reconsider... get a dog (unironically). They are great companions and will give you some future planning. Next find some guy friends, but not a boyfriend. Girls complain about problems and guys try to fix problems. Next listen to music you like... fewer lyrics the better. Silence builds anxiety. Lastly get a calendar and set some goals... hard goals, ones that take time. If you don't fail they are not hard enough. Failing is good... just keep at it.

>A life of suffering to reach ideals of the future is the most fulfilling.

Sounds stupid but it's true... what have you got to lose? Good luck user.

still lurking for tummy. Will commit Seppuku if you deny to! Brb, sharpening arsenal of Katanas. Nothing personal kid.

Sorry, that would make me uncomfortable.

Is Op really considering suicide but a timestamp makes them uncomfortable?

Why you want to kill yourself?
When and where did you feel that way. Determine what the causailty and and avoid those situations. Solve the problem for yourself when you know what it is by feeling self pity to know why you feel bad.