Our executive branch has decided that there is no need for us to have a vote about the UN migrations pact...

our executive branch has decided that there is no need for us to have a vote about the UN migrations pact. the ones serving us are our biggest enemies.

press F to spit on them

Attached: file.png (1300x856, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

svp.ch/news/artikel/medienmitteilungen/der-bundesrat-verhindert-die-mitsprache-der-bevoelkerung-beim-uno-migrationspakt/
m.tagesanzeiger.ch/articles/5c152065ab5c3757d1000001
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XnX6uBFySEY&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's S too spit
F to pay respect
S
S
S
S

I remapped the keys

Attached: 1479041439749.jpg (3264x2448, 1.33M)

Sauce cheeshole

svp.ch/news/artikel/medienmitteilungen/der-bundesrat-verhindert-die-mitsprache-der-bevoelkerung-beim-uno-migrationspakt/

>press F to spit on them

Attached: 1510976777582.jpg (408x450, 29K)

Read this

m.tagesanzeiger.ch/articles/5c152065ab5c3757d1000001

Watch this

Ffffsssssputs!! We spit on globalist pigs!!
Nationalism is the new song of the free peoples of earth. Together the human race will spread throughout the Galaxy!!

Attached: 1542872100598.jpg (569x400, 39K)

My government disgusts me more and more. It's supposed to be a good system with 7 leaders with different oppinions. Turns out they all go for the same fucking shit.

S S and S again!

Hmmm... Isn't it the case that every man in Switzerland owns a military rifle...? Huh... Weird! I wonder what those are for!

>Politicians actively work against their own people
Ihmugine mah shawk. But seriously, there are no politicians in the world who don't work for themselves above all else.

that's why we need populism.

goodbye goldjuden. Soon our countries will be overrun with untermenschen

>tfw immigrant & paying member of the svp since years
i really tried to do my part bros, i'm sorry it all went down this way.

Attached: Hoppe2.jpg (1250x1250, 250K)

the UN migration "pact" is not legally binding.. why the fuck would you have a referendum on whether or not you think the talking-points at the UN-coffee meeting were good?

Lol Switzerland is kiked. I love you guys tho. My grandparents are Swiss.

Dis ist nicht gut

Heir to Tell here, should I return and reclaim my land?

Attached: die_drei_tellen_1_friedrich_gottlob_wetzel.png (1770x1180, 455K)

we didn't even get a referendum to join the EU, how about that?

of course it is. you must be retarded if you think otherwise

Look at this

At the very end she admits it will be binding after the vote in the un the vote is scheduled next week.

My government said that their lawyers have looked over it, and nothing is legally binding.
..and i know how i must sound, but i don't have any reason to believe this is not the case.

It will be binding, and Europe will be overrun with mud people.

Good luck Eurotrash brothers.

Attached: 41BC81E5-7AEB-44C7-936D-F80457156948.jpg (1024x585, 100K)

>My government said
user, i uhm...

Attached: neckbeard.jpg (405x720, 54K)

Watch the video retard. Angela fucking merkel admits it will be binding.

Nah I think I read the the people that signed it have more liberty to define their own methods of accepting them. So it would explain why nations like North Korea signed it.

Yes, North Korea is in the UN

is this a shoop?

maybe not directly but ngos will force it piece by piece into law by lawsuits. plus politicians will consider it by creating new laws.
make no mistake: if there is no intend to make it into law no one would sign it.

>hitler was the worst thing to happen to euro-

no, that's legitimately me.

>nothing is legally binding

> implying nordcucks wont be competing anyway who can follow this garbage to the strictest letter

So there is no reason to accept such a BS either. It supports propaganda and silences critics. We all know that our leftist media is very glad to hide any negative news about migrants. It completely shapes the public view. The view of the majority of people who think that informing yourself is read 1 newspaper

Are you White?

Attached: 47683435_2041832435884200_650195586905014272_n.jpg (720x713, 117K)

100% european christian

Attached: nipshot.jpg (1280x923, 160K)

VERRAT!

Russian gypsy nipple.

bump

After the "selbstbestimmungsinitative" there is nothing we can do. End of democracy. So long

A hammer claw to the frontal lobe of a traitor is a long standing tradition of the working mans symbolic expression of dissent. Lets see it.