youtube.com/watch?v=TTN3y94-ems
youtube.com/watch?v=qQ-7SrsxIoE
youtube.com/watch?v=WZO6qrShZyI
youtube.com/watch?v=_YcfPMld0wk
youtube.com/watch?v=mNj4AFw0Oic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shill harder Ivan

we're crashing down this fucking union with no survivors

-27:15 seems to be the start of good stuff.

Attached: 1543188303469.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Attached: born to be a merchant.jpg (724x844, 255K)

scratch that...glorified street cleaner is live...

Attached: 1543187976709.gif (480x360, 1.28M)

there's a point where someone stole the camera of the journalist lmfao

Why did they shut down the chat?

Attached: 1534609147870.png (141x155, 41K)

lol right now it's like 100 cops vs 5 protestors wtf are they doing, I saw a big horde of protestors earlier.

well that guy is now blind...

brussels is locked down,

Raise hell

To much of the goyim knowing.

Attached: 1501629655259.gif (255x191, 1.5M)

cavalry charge incoming

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

aaand it over.
Any other live streams?

this only gonna get worse with time. obviously.

RT is fake news... it's a puppet of the Kremlin.

Go home Hillary. nobody cares about your russian conspiracy

Dutch and Belgium people are cowards. that's what happened

Reminder Belgium is home to the Dutroux Affair where politicians and monarchs were raping killing and torturing and eating children.

youtube.com/watch?v=rvo37vDaGG4

all covered up by the state.

Attached: dutroux-press.jpg (600x350, 86K)

RT-France live stream youtube.com/watch?v=QUBg3XfLeck

The most brainlet kind of opinion. "Nothing they show can be real"

The writing is on the wall. If you are European, I would start looking into acquiring arms, even if not legal, just in case. Just hide, or bury them until you need them, it's only a matter of time before the state starts using more and more force against the populace to remain in power. It's better to have weapons and not need them, than it is to need them and not have them. Get them before it's too late.

Attached: 1542955850691.jpg (2418x1440, 1.71M)

You are the shill

>white trash gets clubbered by police while I laugh at deranged poltards having feverish delusional fantasies
My kind of happening lol

(you)

why is Germany so pro-EU?
why is Germany also so mean to UK posters?

Cops are really not happy with a cameras it seems, gee I wonder why.

He's been in the last few threads.
Just ignore him like the rest of us.

Attached: 1429672855296.jpg (232x254, 20K)

fuck off hillary

Anneke Lucas: I Was a Sex Slave to Europe's Elite at Age 6

youtube.com/watch?v=zQFOrwyFopA

Attached: anneke2.jpg (2048x1230, 160K)

THREAD THEME
youtu.be/cdmhyEqCINM

Attached: 1544899194905.jpg (960x540, 87K)

No they didn't.
It was undercover cops evacuating Journo's from the escalation event.
They appeared about 4 mins later behind the police lines.

I was waiting for someone to post this

Attached: VotRrKr.png (615x694, 336K)

what exactly does a pedo have to do with the march?

How do we got about arming our brothers in the UK?

You know, we should let everyone vote on everything, BUT have an IQ test requirement AND before a vote on something, a test to see if the person is knowledgeable on the subject.
And of course term-limits on ALL political jobs
Wouldn't this fix most problems?

Attached: 1544531616191.png (1750x1319, 1.76M)

>glock

Attached: either or.jpg (1209x593, 84K)

I have a crossbow and a machete, it's about the best we can hope for here.

send us guns

buy surplus. get an enfield

Where are the protestors? All I see are cops standing around

they migrated home

Sort of, but it would also mean more power to the bourgeoisie.
And that's no guarantee that the test wouldn't be administered by teachers and university cucks tgat accept "hurr durr natsoc bad" as a reasonable answer.

Where do most illegal firearms in the UK come from? Are they run in from the mainland and originate in Eastern Europe or do you guys actually get some from the states also? If I knew the first thing about international gun running it might be something I would pursue with the ultimate goal of arming nationalist parties all over Europe.

Attached: 0_days_without_shilling_the_goyim.png (439x290, 44K)

Ugh. what a bunch of racist far right anti-parasite twats.

the fuck. it's over?

Europe is fucked..

youtu.be/imQNS9ORQyc

The tests themselves might be hard to create, but at the very least it is a better system then "hurr durr let every brainlet have a vote so that sub 80 IQ retards can ruin the countries"

is that Scharbeek?

they spooked very easily user

Attached: 1522534076113.png (232x217, 10K)

Fucking underrated. It is really happening over the braids in Germany?

It's beneficial to us and the other members.

>no one below 90 IQ allowed to vote
>all blacks now excluded from voting
Kek

Attached: 134796237.png (2185x1440, 3.27M)

Nice try kike

Attached: JIDF.jpg (720x960, 100K)

because germany is the only country economically benefiting of the EU, they have the entirety of Europe under control and are completely destroying it, as they always wanted

Yup. Better system. Can't be called racist either without admitting niggers have inherently low cognitive abilities, which they cannot say.

Attached: 1541626318251.jpg (607x459, 47K)

lol

>make retarded claim
>retarded claim gets peddled by deranged neonazis

Lol

Just got back from the anti GCM protests in Brussels, it's not looking good you guys. There's fewer people with each moment. I hate to admit it but I think it looks like it's over. We should just accept what UN offered and end it.

mate our country is destroyed in the process too.

Attached: kinder-map-migrationshintergrund.jpg (1480x2220, 197K)

>systematically deprave brown people for centuries of everything including education
>complain how brown people aren't fairing better

lol muricans

>icwutudidther

Attached: 1539390111134.jpg (570x570, 47K)

haha, le epic troll, you are so clever and hilarious.

yawn...

Just like the BBC is a puppet of the UK deep state, jews and pedophiles and CNN is kiked beyond belief. Of course RT have their bias but in terms of journalism they are streets ahead of their counterparts. They are also part of the reason for the whole "muh Russia" narrative. They never wanted to poit to RT specifically because it would have driven even more audience to them so they fabricated the whole "Russian collusion" bullshit instead.
You are fake news

Pro-tip: Riots don't do anything except justify ZOGbot police action. If you want change go after politicians.

Attached: 1518007700291.png (306x306, 112K)

based it's not looking good poster

We can't really, they have to arm themselves. There's always a black market for anything, including weapons. Or they can make them themselves. They have to learn to acquire or make ammo too.
>Glock
Fuck yes Glock.

lol not even Euros want to live in shit East Germany lol

nigger, why are brown people in a position to be deprived by whites in the first place? fuck your victim complex, you muzzie loser, you deserve to die in your ancestor's worthless desert land.

Cuz you found it suitable to enslave them you fuck upvlol

If only they controlled immigration the way they control people who are opposed to immigration, huh?

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=HbSLccuLjow
youtube.com/watch?v=TTN3y94-ems
youtube.com/watch?v=qQ-7SrsxIoE
fuck off leftieshillanon

wait so my ancestors were the victors who had slaves and I'm the fuck up? what? why did Germans let retards like you in? you deserve a bullet, nothing more, nothing less.

like and share this video
youtube.com/watch?v=WZO6qrShZyI

Episode 2 when?

He's not leaving, he's been in the past few threads.
Just ignore him like the rest of us. His gay writing style is easy to spot.

God I hope soon

Attached: 1544531853451.jpg (660x509, 53K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_YcfPMld0wk

>brown people
they why do east asians have a higher IQ than whites you retarded ANfifa fag?

every nation should do a protest at a different day of the week so I can roll happenings daily

all these "wominz stories" is nothing but a larp to get some attention and money.

i'm not saying that kind of shit doesn't happen, but there are noone to tell. as if (((they))) were gonna let the victims go after they raped them for years and then planned to kill them and then all of a sudden.. they changed their mind and let the victim go. this just doesn't make sense. obviously these bitches are all attentionwhoring plus trying to sort of play along this "rape culture" bullshit.

i mean bitch if you know people and know the places where this shit is taking place then go and get some proofs like videos etc etc.

plus seriously how bad can it be for some young girls to get fucked by some elites. probably not bad at all. they would have started sucking dick in school at 13-14 years old anyway.

all these tesntimonies of all those so called victim wominz are just so theatrical and look fake as fuck like in those help a nigger child get some food by donating a dollar.

>Nothing about this on the gaurdian or bbc websites.

Hmmmm...

>east asians have a higher IQ
lol nigger you don't watch china threat am i right?? chinks are retarded as fuck. all of them

[retardation exceeds regular murican levels]

what a weird fuck up

>Spooked

Attached: 2018-12-16 14-32-26 (6).webm (800x600, 2.71M)

We were talking about a cartoon show user, not the gay "happening" that was nothing & everyone instantly ran when police showed up

Attached: 1432161295887.png (1200x1289, 1.23M)

This is an Ukrainian channel, they speak in Ukrainian too. Doesn't Western media report it?

As usual, same as all those protests in Hungary, Slovenia, etc. However with rise of protests in west EU, it is a matter if time when some famous non-violent person dies on camera from riot police.

The Guardian did an article on Tommy Robinson last week listing all the "right wing" organisations that fund Tommy
Rebel media
Middle east forum
and 3 others. What the Guardian completely failed to report was that all of those so called "right wing" groups are Jewish run ultra zionist organisations. Not one single mention
Genius "journalism' there hey

He should've worn electrified body armor & helmet to prevent both touching him & blunt trauma from a stick

Attached: 1544036361057.png (603x689, 427K)

What did he say to warrant the beating?

Not as prominent as russian media.
Livestream at protest btw youtube.com/watch?v=mNj4AFw0Oic

Thx user, event seem to continue.

The beating is OBVIOUSLY not warranted, they're just oppressing at this point.

Pointing out stasi (red arm band)

>I want a democracy
>But we should limit votes
No, you're arguing for authoritarianism, probably fascism or monarchism. You're just making it weird and costly by taking all sorts of tests and enforcing everything on a per person basis, instead of just admitting that the ones who make the decisions may make unpopular decisions.

Sadly, you're probably 100% right.