isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1 ruble deposited Ivan.

>protest
>not burning it down
They can't kill all of you.

Attached: hrdr.jpg (500x500, 104K)

>Lxg8hNiTxMo
That's some nice screaming and police-clashing.
Shame for the moon-language.

Isn't the UN headquarter in New York?

protesters are violently told to disperse from the protest or face a beating,
several "arrests" already carried out,
several ambulances already been called

Attached: protestu.png (1102x528, 886K)

The EU has cracked down on free speech, the right to assembly, freedom of association, the right to bear arms, protection from unreasonable search and seizures, and probably a dozen other things we hold sacred in the US.

>violently told
p-please vacate the area
t.polisi

this is the un headquarters in brussels

you can hear that all the police are wallonians. famous war trick to import people from other regions in the local region to stop the possibility of unwillingness

Are you seriously implying that the USA hasn't cracked down on those things too?

>1 ruble
With only thousand shitposts a day I could make a living in Russia. Nice.

I can say hitler did nothing wrong, and I won't get arrested in Germany. I can own all of the guns I want, and no police are going to come to my house to search my weapons like i the UK. I can associate with whomever I please and criticize whatever the fuck I want with impunity.

>I won't get arrested in Germany
like in Germany*. I'm not immune to German law.

There's more cops than protesters

this whole thing is so controversial the only white horse is refusing to line up too

Attached: 1whitehorse.png (1190x552, 1.14M)

Watching taxpayers who pay wages of euromps, who are controlled by money, who do not care for anything but money, fight for the freedom of voicing anger at law that has been created to make raceways so we end up fighting amongst ourselves when it's them who are the real problem. We are in a serious problem socially right now, it's against my human rights and all of us in Europe. Soon my friends...

You can get arrested for hate crimes by publicly calling niggers niggers, you can be put in jail for years without being put before a judge, your right to bear arms is being heavily infringed on in multiple states, police have the right to stop and search you if they consider you suspicious or if they need to fulfill a quota.

you never had a right to protest to begin with.

most of the protesters have been scared off i think, rest was taken by unndercover cops

Attached: 1933berlincolourized.png (1173x634, 1.01M)

everything seemed like a normal protest till everyone was overran with teargas and the police made a move, jokes aside not sure what happened

Attached: before.png (1252x661, 1.41M)

>You can get arrested for hate crimes by publicly calling niggers niggers
Nope. You can call anyone a nigger in America. They'll probably chimp out, but you can do it with impunity.

Share this people, everyone needs to see.

Attached: 2018-12-16 14-32-26 (6).webm (800x600, 2.71M)

Nice armbands

Attached: s242183906125556764_p1311_i1_w2560.jpg (3838x2560, 2.53M)

Good example of why people should protest.

>not sure what happened
You saw what happens when you illegally criticize globo-homo policy.

Only far right scum and other nazi-shit makes objections against EUSSR and UN

The news here in Portugal is saying that the protesters are far-right and that they caused police intervention by smashing stuff on the street, like benches, trash bins, etc.

Oh, and the two sides are:
a) People who are pro-refugees
b) Far-right groups who are against the UN Pact

Notice how only one of the sides gets tagged with a political alignment? funny thing, that

someone though it'd be a good idea to throw a fence at the police after the teargas thing,
but idk if they were intoxicated, the fence landed on one of the throwers

Attached: fencefail.png (1181x1786, 1.37M)

The file limit on here is fucking annoying, I can't post anything

Attached: 2018-12-16 14-59-51 (3).webm (400x200, 2.57M)

What pisses me off is the way the protesters push the barricades over with the legs facing them, instead of facing the police.

For a society that values freedom and transparency its leaders sure hate that shit.

>us europeans lost the right to protest
Nah, just the neonazi scum chimping out like white trash, probably violated agreements and laws because they're white trash

lol

Holy fuck, the people are not gonna take this right?!

Attached: chrome_2018-12-16_15-06-51.png (1280x692, 725K)

Attached: chrome_2018-12-16_15-06-29.png (1277x678, 1.26M)

You fucking nazi

You can't win

Reminder Belgium is home to the Dutroux Affair where politicians and monarchs were raping killing and torturing and eating children.

youtube.com/watch?v=rvo37vDaGG4

all covered up by the state.

Anneke Lucas: I Was a Sex Slave to Europe's Elite at Age 6

youtube.com/watch?v=zQFOrwyFopA

Attached: dutroux-press.jpg (600x350, 86K)

sheeple still wont wake up to the tyranny

lol indeed, deranged white trash and their fantasies on how they're oppressed by brown people working shit jobs lol

Was this the based bacon shield-shoving the sloot?

Jew.

Attached: 1543973485221.jpg (1024x626, 70K)

[mental illness intensifies]
Lol at the potter picture

Red Nazi arm wrists again...

I'm not going to be lectured on human rights from an OP who supports people beaten with whips and thrown in work camps for protesting their government

all my time I’ve wasted doing it for free

What’s it like to have skin the color of shit lmao imagine being brown and having to live with whites while seething on the inside lol xD then u start to see the whites protest and get fired up so you go full panic mode lmao your going to move back or end up hanged lolol

Thot Status: Patrolled

Attached: w.jpg (245x499, 24K)

So is it happening or not? Looks like a bunch of football hooligans getting their shit kicked in by the police.

>us europeans lost the right to protest infront of the un headquarter just now

Which means you have to continue...
What's a revolution or a protest good for if you're waiting for the government's permission to do it in the first place ? That's not how insurrections work.

Attached: 1537461401249.jpg (612x612, 91K)

Fuck the UN
Burn it down and hang all the bureaucrats

>its a disperse from your illegal protest episode
shoulda occupied all streets instead of losing your rights at wall street.

Attached: b0b433b59907fcd3b20102310417f3f5.jpg (1153x692, 224K)

Hey Merkel cuckold, i found your picture online

Attached: the new germans.jpg (1024x704, 151K)

>we lost the right
Lol, y'all are gonna have to kill those motherfuckers, and you should. Maybe it's contagious and some of us catch it here in the US?

>darksoulsPVP dot webm

They need to be eradicated for fucking their own people like this

Hahaha fuck the EU so hard.

Sending big dick shitposter energy to all Euros brave enough to fight this monstrosity back onto the trashheap of history where it belongs.

Attached: 1467033985869.jpg (1068x811, 142K)

>Anti-nazi.
>wearing a turkey shirt
Pretty sure that he's really anti-german.

Welp, time to bend over and take in the ass until they execute you for being white. Nice exercise. Good night dear fags. Fikki Fikki.

Attached: D1C6C774-9D2A-4E1D-AE0C-45A02034CD9E.jpg (478x350, 39K)

Why does Belgium even exist?

Attached: 1426168644343.png (514x424, 15K)

Britain signed onto the Marrakesh pact as well.
They timed it to coincide with the latest round of Brexit theater.

Bongs are slaves as well.
We will be too after Labor gets in.

I'm #Asteroid2020 man.

What is the UN going to do?

They are not the courts in Brussels that are dealing with the issues locally

The only people that are making the protests an international affair are the media and the people that are running their disinfo campaigns online....

When you have Antifa coming into attack a protest group out of nowhere it shows that someone in another country is planning this protest on the precept it will erupt globally into more chaos.

Attached: Giles Jaunes Miro Weinberger.jpg (1047x945, 226K)

To keep France and Germany from hate fucking each other.
As that's no longer an issue, with Merkel pegging macron nightly, it should be abolished.

All you nazi retards deserve to get beaten by police. You shouldn't resist diversity, it is our strength.

So burn it down instead

The little people/serfs are not allowed to protest outside the HQ of their Fascist, un-elected Global Corporatocracy. It actually makes sense somehow. Do we really want them bleeding the own blood?

SWMOD come save us.

pedo-defender, gas yourself

that pic was taken in germany, i took it from a pol thread 2 years ago

What the fuck is this meme? Burlington, VT mayor?

Protesting outside the Reichstag and not burning it down.
How Europe has fallen.

What the hell is up with the turkish second/third generation immigrants clinging so hard to their turkish identity in Germany?

Why isn’t every government building in Europe burning right this minute? How much anal raping will eurofags take?

Nothing.
They just do their job as invaders.
Gotta deposit those debnts, hans might want to take an xmas gift to his turkroach.

It's in group preference, something that's been brainwashed out of native euros.

>watch?v=Lxg8hNiTxMo

maybe it was because somebody set a fire

Isn't the US also bad just for different reasons?

germans aren't tolerant enough

most of those things have never existed as "rights" in the EU.

After this even more people should go out and protest. This is some fucking police state. Absolutely unacceptable!

Attached: 1532739148349.jpg (360x280, 8K)

They aren't German, they were brought in to disrupt the country and never assimilated.
Same as Lebs in Australia, Pakis in Britain. Algerians in Paris.
Fun fact, Turkish 'guest workers' were forced on Germanyhalf a century ago by the US State Dept. Germany had very high unemployment at the time, but was made to take them.
Think Kalergi Plan V1.0. What we are seeing now is the final stages of that generations long plot.

found related topic on this

And as a bonus it gives them excuses for upgrading riot police into elitists' personal army.

youtube.com/watch?v=-h4GwfpVj8A

Actual live link

I'm laughing at the fact that most of the bacon is white.
Do they think they'll be preserved?

They'll be line-cut by minorities when it comes to promotion, then fired if they object to orders.

Yes, we have always had subhumans here. Amerifags will have to revolt by 2020. There will never be an elected republican again in the white house.

related topic on this

Attached: AFP-Getty_TOPSHOT-BELGIUM-STRIKE-POLITICS-DEMO.jpg (1687x1125, 402K)

lol how deranged

lol

I would strongly suggest that other individual countries start their own campaign to leave the EU like brexit. The collapse of the EU is essential for Europeans survival

Attached: AA9E012B-187A-4049-8FBE-F5AFBF44FE91.png (1212x785, 2.29M)

isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair

>That thumbnail
Fuck off

Delusional fantasies fostered by racist experiences.

I would suggest that western countries leave zog.

fucking kike corportate paid boot jacks!!!! fuck these nigger lovers they should be joining the PROTESTERS!

I wouldn't mind sharing if it wasn't cause most migrants came to the cold and started bitching about how cold it is.
.. and how our food is bad.
.. and that our culture is wrong.
.. and that they deserve more welfare than us because the victim-game is hotter than ever 2018

a good soccer player, at least on the same level as neymar lost right there.

And don't forget that they managed to convice a large part of the population that that's a good thing