Isn't mgtow the best thing to save the world?

Isn't mgtow the best thing to save the world?

Attached: IMG_20181216_072818_815.jpg (1080x1080, 97K)

No.

Genociding all Africans and Asians would be better for global warming.

Attached: 1544372929534.gif (684x784, 612K)

The biggest problem facing the world is overpopulation and lack of resources
Instead of dying for jews, isn't it better to just reduce the population overall?
Maybe we should be trying to reach out and mgtow all the mudslimes and gooks

Yeah but jews will just architect that white people will lose, isn't mgtow an escape from Judaism?

This is disgusting and will by 2050 have destroyed the world, literally even according to the UN.
Why we don’t deal with it properly instead of letting Satan run amok I don’t know.
THE BIGGEST THREAT THE WORKD FACES ISNT METEORS OR NUKES ITS AFRICANS BREEDING
by 2050 humanity will hit its limiting factors and it’s all because of blacks that we are allowing to breed like a virus. In nature 8/10 of them die so since we are keeping them alive now it’s not right that they be allowed to keep up their old survival strategy of breeding like germs. It’s not fair or right that those who can’t build anything better than a stick should populate the world like this.

>don't reproduce, goy

Jump in the fucking oven.

That's why I'm saying, why aren't we trying to push mgtow onto shithole countries?

>implying niggers think
>implying their drive isn't "muh dick"

>THE BIGGEST THREAT THE WORKD FACES ISNT METEORS OR NUKES ITS AFRICANS BREEDING
Actually it's white people not breeding. Nogs already can't support their populations which is why (((philanthropists))) and our governments send them food every year and one of the reasons why they're seeking asylum in the West. One of the biggest arguments for immigration is that we're not making enough children therefore not enough workers so the solution is actually really simple.

Dead boomers are even better

Africa can only grow while it gets gibs. It is limited to how much the west can fall. I know this. You know this. The Jews know this.

The biggest problem is oil is not forever. And at the end of it agriculture will not be sustainable for a huge portion of the world.

Because MGTOW is a natural response to gynocentrism, which happens in rich 1st world countries that can afford female empowerment. How in the hell are you going to push this onto shithole countries? Do you even know what MGTOW is?

That's a resource and it's consumption is tied to population

You honestly think sex bots wouldn't appeal to people that fuck goats and chimps?

And exactly, why don't we jew these populations into female empowerment?

good luck with that, all non whites want
to do is fuck and not better themselves.

>how to do that nigger
Hold off foreign aid and trade deals to countries that don't have a certain percentage of females in higher office
We can weaponize radical feminists to believe in this ez

What if we memed their women like our women? Like I said here

What do sex bots have to do with MGTOW? It's only one MGTOW YouTuber pushing that shit. My point is that the conditions that created caused men to start dropping out of society won't happen in some shithole African country, like op seems to think

Nig I am OP and look at my post

>pic
I agree. Let's start in the places where the most kids are being produced, India, China, and most of Africa.

nah, have a kid.
if you are decent, kid will be awesome.

Attached: 4644d5f1-10f7-479e-8c9e-f71589e01e60..jpg (385x395, 31K)

And what about Africans?

Nothing has to be done. Just let global warming happen. Then it will naturally reduce the world population. I live in the Northern US by Canada. I won't be affected.