The Queen hates Trump

>The Queen hates Trump
So why are you queers still sucking his balls?

Attached: OTg0YmE0MmI5MyMvQ2pld1RZdlJTa0ZqTWY5bW9pUWd1eFVIRXdvPS8weDQzMDoyNTY0eDE3NTcvODAweDQ1MC9maWx0ZXJzOmZv (800x450, 44K)

>single woman
>Jow Forums approved
pic one

Democrats have forgotten about the middle-class.

because he makes me laugh and isn't boring.

Queen Ann is never wrong. This also paints a very bleak picture.

Attached: 1544315851218.jpg (945x945, 57K)

She doesn't hate Trump you fucktard, she's getting impatient with the fact he's been jacking off on Twitter & surrounding himself with Neocons this entire time instead of actually getting shit done. He's got a favorable Supreme Court, he could spam executive orders & send them up the Supreme Court to get decided but no, muh Twitter.

that's a man

queen LOL.

Attached: http_%2F%2Fo.aolcdn.jpg (1028x675, 145K)

Ann is explicitly pro-white, Trump is not. Iron Ann has become an avatar of Columbia, we should respect her as such.

>Jow Forums
>ever taking anything a women says seriously
You have to go back

It annoys me as well, he should do sign executive orders that bans birthright citizenship and lets the military with their budget fund the wall as national defense.

I have no idea why he still hasn't done this, it doesn't hurt except the media crying "Trump is Hitler", the sooner the better since it takes time for the case to reach the Supreme Court

Ann is an INTJ. Intj thots are rare but based. I trust her judgment.

>suck Trump's balls
or
>suck Coulter's balls
such is life in america

Trump has been such a disappointment. We should have elected Crooked Hillary to get the population mobilized.

I'm honestly beginning to wonder if he's deliberately wasting the precious time he has to act at this point, if he's just been paid off or something. He's cucked on bringing in SA refugees, going after colleges for banning free speech- all who get federal funding, he talks shit about people getting fed up with antifa while his FBI charges his supporters & has fired everyone who was actually loyal to him. He's constantly kissing niggers asses with prison reform, muh black unemployment & just continues to sign bills that hurt his own agenda.

By the time the next election cycle comes around all of the internet will be totally censored & Texas will have uncomfortably high chance of being blue from demographics. If he doesn't act quickly he's not getting reelected from both losing support from cucking & his failure to stop the demographic shift.

Ann is considered radical, but to a logical western mind all of her arguments make perfect sense. She’s also smart enough to know that people are shallow, so she works hard to make herself look good.

You have to be a braindead boomer

Well, the prison reform was cucked, the bill was changed if i remember, same thing as the farm bill which got changed as well. Both of the bills turned more democratic/liberal, obama era style.

I think Trump is falling for the bait, he both supported the farm bill & prison reform bill, even after they got changed in congress.

To add onto this maybe he's afraid of backlash. He supports the bill, it gets changed in congress. Turning against the bill would be hypocritical and the media bashing & republican senate bashing.

I expect more balls of steel from him desu.

I think I'm more blackpilled on him because one of his big promises was an infrastructure bill thats never even talked about now while our country rots. Admittedly that directly impacts me because I have a construction business, all the people where I live voted for him in part because of that. It's just infuriating that he's giving kickbacks to all these enemies of our country while the states he flipped from blue to red are left in the dust. It doesn't help that MAGA people online will attack you for bringing any of these things up, from our perspective he's no different than Hillary. As it stands now, as soon as he's out of office the country will have no visible signs that he was even president. I hope that changes but I'm getting more and more angry with each passing day, I'm sick of seeing MAGA everywhere.

Do you have a choice though? There is no way the Democrats will be putting up a candidate that won't be far worse.

I do hope he mans up and takes action, his time is limited and he's wasting it.

Honestly? Now I look at France & I kind of wish Hilary would've won, maybe we'd be in a similar place with the protests. Again, as it stands now, future action notwithstanding, Trump is slow boiling us while giving the average conservative false hope. He's been a pressure release valve, he's like the Right Wing Obama, he comes in after a disastrous 8 years promising major change & nothing happens it just gets worse but the official party he's apart of turns a blind eye to their shady shit.

I mean when you look at it from a long term perspective Trump fits right in, the MAGA people all of a sudden don't care about Syria strikes just like the anti war Obama people all of a sudden stopped caring about war when he got into office. Just using that as an example, it goes far deeper than that, that's just an obvious example. The Right wing was about to explode after 8 years of Obama so Trump gets elected & the Right lets off some steam but nothing changes, his entire cabinet is filled with Neocons & we're sending tons of troops into Afghanistan & drone striking more than Obama ever did.

I mean... What's changed? Hilary would've accelerated it A LOT & maybe then people would wake up but instead we got Trump slow dosing us. By the time we get a Hilary esque acceleration of globalization most whites will be dead & it'll be too late. As it stands now Trump is dangling that carrot just a little longer for boomers to die off & for whites to be an absolute minority for when we become a one party country. Unless he drastically changes course thats where we're at, I kind of want Hilary to run again because she's so shameless & blatant it'll force people's hands just like Macron did.

Macron is still seated, and causing retarded policies. People had enough with the tax increases and that's what sparked protests. The guy is otherwise going nowhere and is being total cancer.

I think Congress is against Trump, including the neocon republicans, he has been betrayed several times by McCain, Flake, etc. The Republicans in the senate also force bills on him he don't want to sign, but do nothing to push his bills through or stop the democrats corrupting bills like the farm or prison reform bill.

In all honesty, your congress is the main cancer. Trump could do far more, but it's not like he has completely given up, he's right now threatening shutdown if no wall is built, it's gonna be interesting to see what happens next.

Yeah I know but I see the protests as as stepping stone personally or at least that's my hope. We're all so neutered with modern life that it's gonna take a lot for literal heads to roll, basically being completely & utterly marginalized.

That's true but his cabinet is full of those people, his deputy attorney openly bragged to the media about taking bills he was gonna sign off his desk & yet he's still there.

I admit his hands are tied but if he was serious he could declare martial law, who would stop him if he did? The military isn't going to answer to kikes, they're probably the most redpilled, right wing, conspiracy obsessed people out there. But they're not gonna do anything until they're given the order to, he could change things with the snap of his fingers if he really wanted to.

He's been bailed out by a Rothschild subsidiary, his leftist kike son in law played a huge role in getting him elected & was the one who purged all the populists out of his administration within the first few months of him getting into office. He's got a zillion ties with the (((Russian))) mafia & Israel- basically the same people & he's expanded the domestic police state & war on terror, just like every other president before. The only good things he tries to do he gets blocked on but again he's half assing it, he could go harder & use other options but he doesn't. It looks like he's just approved opposition as of right now but you're right, just have to wait & see.

I don't have any illusions that we won't be a total 1984 style police state or we'll somehow avoid financial collapse at some point but I'd like to not be BLACKED once these things happen. If things keep going like this they'll strip the second amendment & there will be no hope of any white succession which is my only real long term hope. People will just white flight until there's nowhere to go & then die if nothing significant happens. But that's probably what's gonna happen.

I stopped giving a shit what hags think a long time ago