Jealousy and resent

>got that "friend" who has a long historic of being a manipulative fuck
>he pretended he was cutting his vains in order to grab attention
>I get to his place only to find him playing LoL, no trace on his wrists
>my gf falls for it and spends time with him
>my gf promise me she won't intervene again
>she still does and says that she is ready to break her promise and loose me if she can help a friend (he was my friend to begin with)
>he gets to her place often without being invited
>she thinks she's doing the right thing

I want him to disappear from her life, and I know he is just using her (he did this before to 4 other girls in the past 3 years). What shall I do ?

Attached: 18835456_10154388639465899_355990915_n.jpg (387x362, 23K)

I must say that I do not doubt her feelings for me, and that he is just too pathetic to seduce her. I am not worried she cheats, I just think she is being used and it drives me mad to see her lose her time and put so much devotion into caring for a 25yo machiavelic baby

He sounds like a faggot
Faggots have dildos
Search his dresser for one and blackmail him with it

>she still does and says that she is ready to break her promise and loose me if she can help a friend (he was my friend to begin with)
>I must say that I do not doubt her feelings for me, and that he is just too pathetic to seduce her. I am not worried she cheats
Nah. The relationship is over.

What do you mean ? Yes the "break promise" comment hurt, but it was thrown in an argument, I really don't think she's serious

>What do you mean ?
She's putting someone else before your relationship. She values this person more than the relationship.

Start being straight alpha around him. Sack tap him every time you see him then give him a noogie. Make fun of the feminine things he does in clever ways. Make him move out of your way. Make him hold your pocket when you cross the street. Make sure he sits down when he pees. You get what I'm saying.

That sounds like too much work. I'd break up with that hoe to try out new and more loyal pussy, duck his bitch ass up and then let them do whatever.

This

I think any amount of work is worth it. I'm really into this girl
I'm not so sure she values the guy more than the relationship, rather that she values "saving a depressed soul" more
Well, I'm not so sure humiliating that little thing will be useful as he could victimize himself more in order to grab even more attention. Plus, he is really good at making himself beta anyway...

Slit his wrists

Ever heard of prison ?

This man knows what's up. Listen to him

Okay, I get it.. So... what you're saying is that I should break up... Fine, I'll consider it, but isn't there a possible other way ?
Straight confrontation could be a short term solution, but it is likely to cause more issues on the long run... Do you have an alternative ?

Not really no. You can attempt to salvage the situation by talking to her and telling her that she's putting a manipulative asshole before the relationship, which signals you that you have no relevance in her life, starting from opinions or otherwise. You can give her an ultimatum which you will most likely not see fulfilled and you come of as desperate and needy.

It's lose-lose, the first option breaking it off straight away seems like the best solution, hard cuts are easier to deal with than emotionally draining drama.

In the end it's your decision to make

Tell her that he has a history of being manipulative and that your friend has done it to other girls, and that not every person who threatens to cut themselves do it because they want help, but just want a servant?

This seems the most sensible. Can't really have much of a relationship with someone who won't even respect your opinion on someone who you have known for even longer than them. She'll probably realize she's wasting her time somewhere down the line, but it's her life and if she doesn't want to trust your word, then she'll just have to get burned on her own.

Should probably cut ties with that manipulative friend too since he has caused so much peril. No need to have someone like that in your circle.

I won't give an ultimatum, so yeah, I'll hard cut if I can't figure out anything else

Did so, I said exactly that, and that's what brought the argument in which she said that she would sacrifice the relationship (and even said she felt saw the promise as a blackmail). She pretty much just ignored everything

I already cut ties with him, she is my last link with him, but yeah, I think this settles it.

Thanks a lot for your time and answers, Anons, I wish you well

>Should probably cut ties with that manipulative friend too since he has caused so much peril.
I figured that was obvious that's why i didn't mention it but you are absolutely right. It would be a rinse and repeat kind of thing.

While at it i would recommend not going back together if she'd come back crawling asking for forgiveness. Some decisions should be absolute

If she comes back at him after ditching the manipulative fuck, he has no reason to refuse, does he ?

Of course, she doesn't trust his judgement. If you can't trust your partner, your relationship is a failure. Specially when your combine not trusting your partners judgment with valuing someone else higher than your partner, who's neither a close family member nor a very close friend.

You know why people usually don't get hired back at the same place when they quit? Because both parties lost trust in their relationship to another. The previous trust can never be regained and will always continue to create some sort of tension between both parties. It's the same with relationships

Actually, I kind of get the "no coming back decision", if she comes back after the breakup, that would mean I'm granted, and it would be a matter of time before the rising of another issue
So is right

Exactly !