Congratulations Ukrainians

You now have your own autocephalus Orthodox church. long life and prosperity, don't let us down.

Attached: ukraine.jpg (728x424, 17K)

What is a Ukraine again?

>independence

Attached: D8F2C785-F581-4B93-8C5A-A34EC6ECB910.jpg (1536x1795, 725K)

Told you we can't trust roaches, Bartholomew served in the Turkish army for christ's sake, why do we support that guy?

Primate of the Ukrainian Local Autocephalous Orthodox Church Epifaniy:
>The doors of our Church are open to everyone
mmmm salty

Axios!

Attached: effd7965d40d89d9bea7392a56c2f807.jpg (600x600, 280K)

I'm not Orthodox.
Why is it a big deal that Ukraine has its own church?

Russia used the church as a tool of political influence in Ukraine. In the past this led many of them to enter the Catholic church, or to just leave Christianity as a whole today. Now they are free to worship as equal members of the Orthodox church without being under Moscow.

>your own autocephalus Orthodox church

yeah, just forgot to say that this "our own" church is a bitch of the catholic church, which is a bitch of the redshields

Attached: 1544092949712.png (500x566, 109K)

I thought so. Would you say that the Russian Orthodox Church is more a corrupt political institution than a religious one?

religion is for sheep. change my mind

Forgot to add that Moscow gangsters that LARP as priests was so assblasted by this that shoot themselves in the foot by cutting ties with the Orthodox world.
Seems so by their actions. They literally used one of the church's holy mysteries, the Eucharistic Communion, as a tool for political pressure. But it backfired like crazy.

>a bitch of the catholic church
Lmao Kirill's and Hilarion's first move, after they took the decision to create a new schism literally by themselves without even a counsil, was to run to the Vatican to take Francis approval.
At least Bartholomew is just having religious dialogue like he owns to.

Thank you. I'm a Catholic but I like learning about and understanding religions. I like the Orthodox people for being very strong willed in their faith. The Pope is an embarrasement to the Catholic church.

Lmao, it doesnt looks like it at all, but well shilled, goy.
Its like not being married but fucking every night, I would call it an "Not official sex" but thats what our church does. they have freedom in the small things but no freedom at all in the major things.

Attached: 1544648493802.jpg (640x480, 127K)

>Russia used the church as a tool of political influence in Ukraine.

Ive been going to moscows-patriarchy church in Ukraine for years and I never heard anything political in all those years, they never said who to vote or never opened a history views dialogue with the people who come there. so nice try to delute people but you forgot that some people might actually know the subject.

Attached: Bait schlomo.png (360x361, 70K)

Well this maybe also good for church dialogue between Catholics and Orthodox cause Moscow was holding back dialogue by playin the ultra-orthodox, anti-catholic card until now. Not that they care about theology stuff at all, they just wanted to become the primates in Orthodoxy, see Third Rome autistic Russian neo-theology. Now they are crying to Francis lel.

>don't let us down
Oh, they will. You will pay and in full, gayreek.

I would believe you if Russian priests were also blessing Ukrainian weapons in the war. But as far as i know, they was even refusing to hold funerals for Ukrainian soldiers. Now Ukrainians can burry their soldiers too.

Attached: blessed5.jpg (660x495, 99K)

Ouu i'm scared shitless

Slava Ukrajini

Is this the only news coming from ukraine now...

Have you guys notice that ukraine have a media blackout of news because nothing good is coming from there

Attached: endingit.jpg (250x203, 5K)

>nothing good
Nothing interesting you mean.
We will have elections in March and it'll be the time of great national shitstorm (again). Church, Azov, denonciations of Russia and etc are done just for this very thing.
Yes and no.
Realistically, like all Balkan churches before, we will probably wait for 10-40 years until the butthurt settles and Russia gives up.

>Nothing interesting you mean

still its clear that western media outlets tend to put ukraine with irrelevant news rather than be trustworthy

I give them 1 to 2 years.

There is literally nothing interesting going on. So, well, it is understandable.
For the Orthodox issue West doesn't really understand it nor care, and honestly even people here don't have strong opinions and mostly passively are ok with Ukrainian Church.

>they was even refusing to hold funerals for Ukrainian soldiers.
That is pretty fucked up.

Whores, Whores And....More Whores.