Grease ape nigger burglar caught in grease vent for two days

Tragically, it lived.

Attached: Grease Ape Nigger Caught In Grease Vent.png (523x511, 469K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc7chicago.com/would-be-burglar-trapped-2-days-in-grease-vent-at-calif-restaurant/4890755/
youtube.com/watch?v=xB2qr2lsJoA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

abc7chicago.com/would-be-burglar-trapped-2-days-in-grease-vent-at-calif-restaurant/4890755/

>grease vent
what?

not a grease vent

a vent for a hood that happens to be greasy.

>grease vent

You are so disgusting people, Usa.

It's american and is translated 'why do we have a rat problem'.

Yes, please end us

Looks like they have a nigger problem as well.

>grease vent

Attached: 4E2BAD87-D12A-4E5C-916E-45E0CAED71FF.png (924x627, 530K)

its from the hood vents above the line in the kitchen. all restaraunts have them you fucking retards.

shut up cave nigger

what the fuck is a grease vent?

Our fast food restaurants produce so much grease that the kitchens need to be ventilated or by the time you're done with your shift you'll be covered head to toe in a layer of congealed grease that has condensed on your body. Burger King and Dairy Queen are particularly bad in my expirience. When I was a frycook at DQ my acne got so bad. Even with the vents there is so much grease evaporating off that grill its impossible not to leave that place covered in it

Attached: 1543353778405.jpg (743x418, 59K)

did he died

americans feed pic related to their babys

Attached: babyfood.jpg (2036x2301, 675K)

I'm not surprised because grease vent is something a kitchen that cook a lot of fatty foods should have. Why are you guys surprised?

Checked. The grease nigger is favored by kek

I wish I had that shit instead of some carrot & peas mush.

This, I work at McDonalds and the oil in the fry vats turns to steam which opens your pores and then settles in them. I used to be covered in spots but have learned if you spray yourself in the face with antiperspirant every couple of hours it helps stop them

can you imagine having sex in there? WOW

That's so fucking gross.

Literally nobody but niggers feed that shit to their kids

quintessentially brazilian

it's US air conditioner

Its actually pretty good. I still eat baby food as an adult. Its a good snack to throw in with your sack lunches.

Its horrendous. I fucking hate working in fast food. It legitimately makes me more bitter and angry than any feminist or jew ever could.

what do you know about america faggot?
youtube.com/watch?v=xB2qr2lsJoA

You're a fucking idiot.

That’s obviously a white guy covered in grease you dumb fucking cunt

that is the most American post I've ever seen.

It's a masterpiece.

So uh why was in there in the first place lol

>two days
hope those were business days

Attached: 1452224815034.jpg (1280x800, 187K)

>sack lunches
the absolute fucking state

>Its horrendous. I fucking hate working in fast food
It’s not too bad here, I’m on £9ph and it’s a really flexible job, only shit thing is I am on 0 hours contract

"grease ape nigger burglar"

I live here lmao
Bet money, you’re a nigger

Yes, we cook our food.
And, instead of breathing in carcinogens, we use a Victorian Era invention called an electric fan to exhaust smoke, a byproduct of cooking, through filters that trap and collect grease in the smoke.

Perhaps you should try it (cooking) as it tends to destroy brain-eating parasites found in raw food. It's probably too late for you but think of the children.

Constant aluminum intake
Damn dude
Quit and get a pizza delivery job and be out in the open air user

I dare say, this might be an even better idea than the wall. We need to line the border with these human sized bug traps.

Attached: beetle-trap.jpg (500x500, 32K)

I thought it was a Merman as his hair looked like Fins

Attached: Castlevania_-_Merman.png (557x810, 401K)

> "First off we can confirm this man was not Santa Claus and did not have legal authority to be here," said Alameda County Sheriff's spokesman Sgt. Ray Kelly
Oh hoooh, I love it when they break into their standup bit.

Attached: 8EB3CB37-B2F6-441E-BEC3-0AC4C2A7BABB.jpg (400x400, 43K)

NOT AN ARGUMENT!

lmao @ the absolute state of amerifats

>abc7chicago.com/would-be-burglar-trapped-2-days-in-grease-vent-at-calif-restaurant/4890755/

Um guys it actually is a white guy. he looks black because he is covered in grease.

Attached: black face.jpg (564x420, 56K)

What a stupid fucking criminal nigger.
It’s all your fault, you know.

It sucks here. Our boomers are the number 1 reason fast food sucks. It blows my mind; these people (most of them are obese boomer couples) have never missed a meal their lives, live in a country where cheap accessible food is located on every corner, but still act like starving Ethiopians when their double Big Mac whopper with cheese takes 5 extra min (during rush hour of course). I fucking hate fast food and I hate boomers

It's a place where Americans go to recharge.

>not turning their side of the border into a habitat for genetically engineered man eatring spiders AND building a wall to make sure the spiders stay on the other side

Attached: IMG_0724.jpg (780x438, 92K)

Got a problem with ham Mohammed?

hol' up
is you saying we wuz

>white guy

yeah... with a name starting with paco and ending with sanchez

All these europoors acting like they don't have grease vents
That giant metal hood over a grill is a grease vent
If you didn't have them restaurants would be smoke houses

100% you will get horrific ailments that will turn deadly including cancer. I hope you have good class action lawyers in the UK

How do you think i feel having to come to all your shit ass restaurants to fix your mechanical equipment? If people saw what commercial kitchens looked like for fine dining as opposed to a mcdonalds or other corporate place...they probably eat mcdonalds instead. Ive replaced piping and hvac equipment that filters the air customers bresthe while esting that have rat shit, black mold, coils CAKED in grease. All kitchen stoves, griddles and shit have so much grease baked onto them that gas valves, and switches easily become stuck and snap or strip.

YA THEIVIN GREASE BANDITS, I'LL KILL YA!

Attached: grease.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Or have you ever seen a grease pit? Your only talking of a hood vent here.

>Fins don't even know what grease traps are
>American Blacks are already using them to burglarize

Holy shit the "we wuz kangz" memes about you cave people are real

Cockroache style. They are learning from their mentors I see. How charming.

Isn't it true that a lot of Americans are breathing a lot of shit in a lot of buildings that they can't imagine

Excellent career choice, by the way. HVAC and plumbing seem to be the ticket to legit wealth. Would have chosen those if I could restart

So? What’s the big whoop about ham.
My breakfast from this Friday.
I love my breakfasts. I photograph them all. My boss has a cook. I was so rude to her last night I bet she spits in my food from now on. I was soooo stoned and pissed I told her the truth about her karaoke performance and she’s a woman so it went badly. I just got a flashback.

Attached: 9AD0420E-5444-4B0B-9B81-DF019E2EFB9D.jpg (4032x3024, 2.53M)

I’m so ’ungy. Time to call in a takeaway because of this thread - amazingly non do fried breakfasts. They all should, it should be the only food.
The problem is they don’t deliver for orders under £12. I can’t eat two meals but I’ll have to buy two. You should all feel bad because it’s Christmas and my kids won’t get presents now because (You) triggered my Dominos addiction. I’m so fat and crap. I will eat two meals, I’m lying.
Pic related. Lunch, Wednesday.

Attached: 3318E840-258C-4479-885A-7E899B709C34.jpg (4032x3024, 2.58M)

You should add some vegetables, dude, or you'll get serious health problems eventually. Also exercise.

This. I worked in the restaurant business, still do work for them on the side occasionally. Its fucking disgusting. These places are NOT cleaned. Sometimes they bleach things for the sake of killing bacteria, but the amount of grease, grime, and rotting food composting in the corners makes me wanna vomit. How these guys pass inspections is mind boggling.

Fucking based. Based brekkie 2 m8

I think in New York at least most of them pay off the inspectors for an A rating

Im in chicago. We recently beat new york in rat population.

Yes, if most people saw what was inside of packaged units, they would have a fucking shitfest. Legionnaires in open loop condensing systems. First is black mold..anytime you have a day with high humidty hitting a 45° coil the condensation forms a gelatinous bacteria that when dried, turns into red, black, green mold. And yes..you breathe it. Ever wonder why a certain place smells like a certain scent? Go look at the evaporator coil, and tell me how thick the wool blanket is thats covering it.

I think that’s a Mexican

>abc7chicago.com
>someone got trapped somewhere
>politics
>Ctrl+F "Ch"
Oh I get it OP is a curry nigger

Should have turned the heat up and tried to make a grease fire in that shit.

Kek. How is that even possible

Yeah, i know a 5* thats 1 block from the whitehouse thats a rst infested shithole with air filters changed 1 time a year. All the walkins are never in acceptable food range. We get paid to "bump the charge" to get proper operating levels when inspection comes. Most the time..a restaurant only gives a fuck about cleanliness when it comes to inspections..after that onve a year deal..they could give a shit less. All restaurants do not take care of equipment properly, and then bitch and complain when it breaks cause a building without airflow is a building thats not open for operation.

We need to start building grease vents everywhere to catch all of these grease apes. They're totally out of control.

Have you seen d.c.?

So did he try to go down in the fucking greasy hole from the roof? Why would anyone climb into a greasy hole? I'm so confused.

Checked. Too gross to contemplate

Eat cheese lick greese america

Is this really true bro?
Actual grease vents??
Jesus christ America, it's time to stop and reevaluate

It's American for esophagus

Are you typing this as a nigger murders your family?

It's just a kitchen extraction vent covered in built up grease from filthy chinks.

Should anonymously leak some pics in a way that can't be tied to you

But why do you continue to eat at these restaurants? Ever since i started working in the high dollar non corporate restaurants...quality and standard of in house cleanliness and basic health protocols are out the fucking window. Open a cieling tile in the back where the liquor cage is..I GAURANTEE youll find all types of empty bottles thrown up there from a worker who got blasted while taking a shit and not washing his hands

Yeah, no sir. This restaurant is known. If you know d.c. area...looking at the white house..the restaurant would be located near the back right corner. Thats all you get. Pictures wouldnt prove the location but moreso equipment negligence

Where's the porridge?

user, literally every single restaurant everywhere has these.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 68K)

He could ask you the same exact thing.
lmao

Kept mumbling the same word over & over: worldstar

Its just an exhaust fan With baffles to collect grease which then goes to either a pit, trap, or container. Same thing your bathroom fan does...notice how dust collects on the vent? Its just an exhaust fan intended to collect grease particles

I try to avoid eating food prepared by others as much as possible. Mainly because I worked in restaurants as a kid. But sometimes it's unavoidable.

I feel like the public has a right to know when places are true shitholes. No need to leak pics on Jow Forums. But you know. Strategic photos dropped on the web can expose some of those places

I bet i could have at least 6 SHUT down ON SPOT, if i called a health inspector, but generally they want to know how YOU know the equipment is in a shit condition..which usually means outting yourself to the customer..which the entails immediate contract termination, or a fun lawsuit.

Dont get me wrong..i do my due diligence and try to force the customer to fix/replace the issue, but most the time they just need a band aid. Which is when i say call Michael and sons nigger shit. Remember a dc building without airflow, is a dc building thats closed for business.

Just wait until the Olympics come around and we shit on everyone like usual.

We invented air conditioning you fucking asshat.

It's a chink restaurant. Free rats = free meat for the buffet.

Jesus Christ they are goblins. Just look at the goblin for Christ's sake.

The main vent in a kitchen.

C'mon! Even being American that was pretty damn funny

Smelled the Chicken Wangs

imagine the cuck who actualy saved this animal