Is EUIV Jow Forums`s game? What about the other paradox games?

Is EUIV Jow Forums`s game? What about the other paradox games?

Attached: images (7).jpg (722x425, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1575810647
youtu.be/O1CQ7Vwz8Eo
ageofcivilizationsgame.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>playing as Austria
>event show up
>"A Golden Age For Our Culture"
>>%50 off a jewish advisor

victoria 2

Expeditions: Conquistadores (outside of waifubait female conquistadores)

They punish you severely when you kick the jews out in ck, as well. Its still fun to have the option. Truth be told there was some consequences when spain fucked up the perfidious enemy, namely (((protestantism.)))

Stellaris.
Countless hours of fun playing as Nazis in Space.
Currently doing a playthrough using the new DLC as space merchants.

Why do you prefer Vicky? Ive been thinking about picking it up.

>not playing Khazars, burning down the entire Middle East and Byzantine Empire, and forming GREATER ISRAEL

Attached: abstract.png (356x480, 6K)

>Inb4 300 reply thread and some Swede playing as Warsangali asking for advice where to invade next

I'm currently trying to restore Hispania under a roman hellenic expedition in CK2. It's getting hard as fuck though.

Take east africa for the gold senpai

Of course it is OP

Attached: EUIV White Man's Burden.jpg (763x437, 101K)

Mutapa Gold. Also take Expansion idea first so you can colonize south africa node early and invade Sumatra to gain the Malacca node power and send it directly over to southafrica. You dont even need india.

Dont forget to make a your main trading port at Malacca as well so it is easier to exploit it

No you send malacca straight to SA and you send Zanzibar and Horn of Africa trade down there too. You get penalty if you collect at 2 places and if you only collect at malacca you are just ignori g the Zanzibar and Horn trade. Better still is collecting in West africa. Then you dont even need a merchant in SA (if you own all provinces in this node) as all trade just flow through if you cuck all other nations in this node. Draw timbuktu, Malacca, Kongo, Zanibar to there

Fuck thsi actually sound like a nice game as a somali nation. Colonizing around the horn and taking Benin early making it a level 3 trade port

I second stellaris, galactic genocide is great.
Also for extra keks with the new expansion you can literally be the jews (Megacorp with Gospel of the Masses)

>women in history dlc

Attached: 1444487637634.jpg (250x245, 17K)

You almost never get the wamen ruler though

but you do, even with that shit disabled

The only woman rulers I get is Queen Reagents and sometimes England has a Queen.
And you get a diplo penalty with the Pope for it.

Hulp, I am playing as nips and I can't get a foothold on mainland Asia.
Ming is too stronk and they won't accept me as a tributary.

>ignoring Catherine the Great
>ignoring Elizabeth I
>ignoring queen victoria
>ignoring queen Christina
>ignoring Isabella I
>b...but muh wahmen DLC is not real!
bunch of snowflakes all of you

Haven't played since Dharma, they fucked the game with their shitty "balance" which don't allow you more to convert culture/religion

Invade when they are at war with some big empire and sending their troops quite far

Anyone who plays these shit games are pseudo intellectual faggots

its changed.
You can still convert States and Territories (Once you have Full Religious Ideas)

>mfw i crush multiple player nations at once with my superior ottoman turkish armies

Attached: DuaJsqEW0AAKJJk.jpg (781x756, 41K)

Isn't dharma the most recent dlc???

Btw how do you invade china(In ck2)??is impossible with that 170k soldiers.

You have to take them before they level all their forts to level 4. Do you have neval superiority. Of not get it and land in capital, or maybe land in Korea. Or take a quick war against a far away trib and win before Ming has even got there

I'm looking forward to imperator Rome

>Other features of Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century include:
>Minority Settlements: Settle your distant colonies with homeland minorities, promoting greater cohesion at home, while adding more diversity to your subject nations.
What did they mean by this

lol have fun on an actual multiplayer server

Remove kebab

No, Johan and DDRJake are cucks.

Attached: belivableworlds..jpg (1920x1080, 764K)

physically remove undesirables

They are all cash grabs user. Don't even bother giving them money, just pirate there games when you want to play them. Do not soupprt their buissnise practice.

Show your flag
Show your flag
Wrinkly jewish yenta hag
When you post
Do you boast
About all the goyim roasts
Meant for you
Fucking jew
With your flag of the EU
Take it off
Or I'll stomp
Your greasy jewish kopf

only retarded americans can give 200€ for a game and not pirate it

Gonna do a new game

0-1 Marehan
2-3 Warsangali
4-5 Adal
6-7 The Mog
8-9 Ajuuran

Every time I think about playing a Paradox game I remember when I was getting into CKII and put 24 hours into the tutorial map but never finished. I did roughly the same with w/ EUIII putting about 35 hours into my first game that I never finished. The stuff is enjoyable but just playing it is such a huge time sink.

Mogadishu it is

Crusader Kings 2, Europa Universalis 4 and Hearts of Iron 4 is approved games.
>Crusader Kings 2
>playing as glorious Novgorod, literal capital of the whole viking movement
>regularly plunder Byzantium just as my glorious ancestors did for extra shekels
>Says fuck to Ordodoxy, go full reformed pagan
>Pomeranian lands were given to the Slavic church
>Denmark lands were given to the Warriors of Perun
>Slavic church and Warriors of Perun plunder and slaughter neighboring Saxons and Svens together

Attached: Russian druzhinnik.jpg (236x329, 16K)

Here an idea for a meme campaign...

Attached: culturalEnrichment.jpg (2552x1438, 1.43M)

Gib Tsargrad back.

Attached: Turan.jpg (1280x698, 116K)

I want to roleplay Ragnar now

See
Sorry user the Joke has already been made

You don't have to roleplay

Try to do that with this mod
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1575810647

This

Attached: e10.png (2518x1024, 276K)

Ahoy me matey!

Attached: Torrent lord.png (644x720, 183K)

Victoria 2 is a great game, but it's a lot less historically malleable than CK2 and EU4. Some people like that, though, so if you prefer a stricter history, then give it a shot. If you don't, it's still worth the play, of course - just be prepared for it.

I cant figure out that game and always go back to civ5

If you get Victoria 2, take note that you should also get the two DLC for it. Everyone agrees that the game is only playable if you have them.

>but it's a lot less historically malleable than CK2 and EU4
Just a second to find my screenshot of communist Turkey in 1870.

Victoria 2 is boring af. It's all about economy and management, not enough fun. You can AFK as Russian Empire, literally do nothing and still win this game.

How does one even get into Vicky, though? The tutorial sucks dick; there are no good letsplays; and the game is a mess, especially the interface, and ESPECIALLY trade.

Paradox Interactive
Headquarters: Stockholm, Sweden
lol... cucks

>especially the interface
It's extremely simple what?
>and ESPECIALLY trade
That's cause you're overthinking it too much.

well there is never "win the game" in paradox shit, unless you mean total world domination, and thats so fucking exhausting to do everytime, this games are just fun for people that enjoys drawing maps

>8
tax the hell out of the poor never tax the rich, the rich will invest in the country and the economy will snowball

>well there is never "win the game"
True. But I meant get through to the whole timeline in one piece.

that's litterally what Macron is trying to do in France and what sparked the yellow vest protest kek

Pirate their games and take perverse pleasure in playing them in the most reactionary way possible. Nothing quite like playing a good ole Dixie game in Victoria II and keeping slavery intact throughout the entire game.

based Dr Seuss turns on the gas

Attached: c7442d998e52e03500ec22fc737c68c1.png (680x574, 127K)

Pocket build is fun.

Play Japan, its a great location in the world because you won't get your shit pushed in by other great powers for a long time and you can conquer tons of land area and citizens from nearby uncivilized nations. As for the trade system, just incentivize clergymen early game then capitalists mid-game and make your country as free market as possible, the invisible hand will do the rest. Also tax the ever living fuck out of your poor but give the rich tax breaks, this incentives them to create factories and railroads faster.

Why not hearts of iron 4?

Anyone know any good mods that work on the current version? I don't have steam.

Mount and blade war band / napoleonic wars

and don’t forget the sequel to Napoleonic wars battle cry battle cry of freedom which after six years of development its about to hit beta

these guys built the computing engine by themselves can’t wait for the shit

EU is for sure /our game/

I would say HOI or Victoria are even more hardcore than EU. And Crusader Kings is the feminine soap opera version.

HOI4 is shit and anyone who plays it is a faggot cuck
EU4 is shit and anyone who plays it should have their balls cut off
Just play the fuck earlier ones which are 1000000000000x better

CS:GO ? Full of aimbots, unsufferable.

Attached: 1544712723108.jpg (1629x1187, 207K)

I'm too much of a brainlet to understand how the economy works.

Every time I tried to invade China it ended poorly.

CK2 is great though simply because [spoiler]I cucked your father and your sister and your brother[/spoiler]

HOI3 with Black Ice mod is peak white desu

HOI III pisses me off because I thought I could have puppetized the Soviet Union as a rump state fascist Russia. Instead the Soviet Union still exists after a successful Barbarossa. Is IV better or worse?

Go back further. The patrician's choice is Darkest Hour. That's peak HoI.

Attached: darkesthour.jpg (1024x640, 115K)

>queen Christina
woow a traitorous tranny retard

Attached: 1539714490760.jpg (433x419, 97K)

>he doesn't play ck2 as a pagan
>he doesn't form the germanic empire spanning HRE lands, Scandinavia and England
>he doesn't form russia and spends centuries killing steppe nigger kikes and populating those lands with true followers of Perun
>he'd rather play a game where he can't eugenicize his population to ensure there's not a single subhuman in his realm's courts
Pic merely illustrative and isn't, I'd never play as a papal slave

Attached: adolf.png (523x296, 380K)

youtu.be/O1CQ7Vwz8Eo
In no other game you can fully experience an alien genocide

Attached: exterminatus-28119217.png (500x300, 72K)

yes, even if paradox are jew, there love for money make them not pandering to much to the marxist crowd. The only thing i blame is that is it too positive to end slavery which was far from the case in reality.

If you want diversity you have to pay for it.

Funny how you show majority of exemple existing in history. History is not gender fluid tolerant deal with it.

Your country is more peaceful if you have an ethnostate.

>Niggers absorb all your technology just by being next to you
This is why EU4 past 1.16 is trash. You can put a nigger country next to Renaissance Italy and they would never ever improve. They would just be niggers forever. Thanks to institutions, niggers and natives absorb your technology and learn to build cannons and warships within 100 years. Trash game.

They totally cater to our autism. They added all that DLC for Zoroastrianism so that Jow Forumsacks could restore the Persian Empire and post screencaps of how they BTFO the Abbasids yet again and removed kebab.

I fucking hate their DLC policy, all of the Paradox games. I heard that Vicky 2 shouldn't be played without one or 2 specific DLCs, same for CK2 and EU4. I immediately trashed them all.

Is this the case, anons? They look like very based and realistic games otherwise, and I want to believe that they're good even if you don't pay 6 gorillion bucks for the DLCs.

I invade france with algeria.

If you attack right after they pass a reform their army is weak as shit for bit

It’s possible

The official game of Jow Forums is Age of Civilizations II.
It has loads more scenarios (Modern world, WW2, Emu war, 1400s, 1200s, 5AD, etc.), plus you can make your own custom scenarios. It's made by a single Polish dude to boot.

Even Kekistan is included as a nation with Pepe as leader.
Also it costs 90% less than EU4. I spent days on this shit.
LINK: ageofcivilizationsgame.com/

Attached: fwefwefwefw.png (1920x1080, 1.02M)

new dlc is choice. in the process of restoring the roman empire with a family of secret pagans

I think it's also on android, but it plays much better on PC. If anyone has any questions, ask away, I spent way too much time on it.

Basic features:
- You play as a country (eg. Austria)
- Kind of simple combat. You can recruit troops and they cost upkeep. You can build castles and armories to get bonuses for defense and upkeep
- Diplomacy. Alliances, Unions, trade agreements, Wars, Defensive pacts, Vassals, etc. There is more shit but I can't remember.
- Resource management. You have to manage economy, money, population. You can build buildings in provinces, raise and lower taxes, spend money on technology, goods, and development, etc.
- Whatever other shit I forgot. You can also build various custom scenarios like WW1, Victorian Era, Finno-Korean Hyperwar, whatever. Custom leaders, custom nations, etc. You can make any scenario you want.

Waifu universalis is red pill

Attached: PrussiaCommissionColor.png (1920x1080, 1.86M)

I wonder how percentage of people playing Eu4 are white nationalist. One of the most famous streamer lesson to Erika.

The bit complicated approch is very nice because it keep normie or call of duty player out.

Attached: 64934035-A501-465B-8C63-453E38B57DDD.png (556x338, 333K)

Could always just mod the games and make them BASED AF!!!!