Paul Ryan pushes for thousands of Irish visas

As a nod to his ancestral heritage, what does Jow Forums think of this?

Attached: Screenshot 2018-12-16 at 10.23.10 AM.png (629x636, 298K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/politico/status/1073699167132901376
brainstats.com/average-iq-in-ireland.html
irishtimes.com/news/irish-placed-low-on-academic-s-iq-table-1.1289495
telegraph.co.uk/travel/news/the-most-googled-questions-about-britain-in-europe/
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/illinois-judge-candidate-insists-he-s-o-malley-critics-call-n845651
youtu.be/MsUtcrQ7M0c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

twitter.com/politico/status/1073699167132901376

I don't want r-strategist immigrants in my country no matter where they're from.

Irish are liberal cuckolds

Better than shithole countries.. will he get in trouble for not bringing in 65IQ zoo animals instead?

Happy Hanukkah!

Attached: 1543035185954.png (600x600, 577K)

something to do with Ireland being used as a tax haven
I doubt it is really related to actual Irish immigrants, detestable as they are

Attached: hibernians.webm (1920x816, 2.93M)

Immigration is bad and a net LOSS for the native population. Irish immigrants are better than Chinese.

We need more redheads in the US. I'm a ginger and want to keep my genes going but there's few redheads where I live.

Attached: norwegian-redhead-gf-naked-02.jpg (1125x1500, 328K)

where are the naked pics

Attached: Ó Bhí.jpg (640x480, 56K)

This is okay.

Why can't RIN's and Dem's push shit like this, instead of shitskin stuff why can't they push for white/east Asian migration?

Google fuckmyusername, fat cunny

brainstats.com/average-iq-in-ireland.html

Those irish people are dumb as shoe. the reason the average iq of white people in USA is 100 is because they have 40 million irish over there. without them the average would be 105-110.

Attached: I140417_141015_415694oTextTRMRMMGLPICT000006409511o.jpg (1200x630, 97K)

>Richard Lynn
He hates the Irish

>He hates the Irish
Dont start with the dumb excuses.

"Irish placed low on academic's IQ table"
irishtimes.com/news/irish-placed-low-on-academic-s-iq-table-1.1289495

I wish they'd let more Euros in. Any kind really as long as they're actual Europeans. I'd even take Romanians and Bulgarians. We need to whiten the demographics up. Realistically it'd be good to get some Poles, white South Africans, and some more meds here. That'd be a nice touch.

>every other white country has an IQ of 100
Oy vey its the Irish, not us goyim I swear, what those minorities they're just like you an me ignore them. They're good for you, they aren't stupid.

Attached: 1539024911652.jpg (680x515, 48K)

The Irish are unironically as bad as niggers. Literally every single thing I hate about niggers used to be a stereotype about the Irish, and the fucking spooks probably picked it up from their Hybernian slavemasters to begin with.

Let's go down the list.

Fried Chicken? Irish.
Crazy Legs dancing? Irish.
Whiskey? Irish.
Getting into fights for no reason? Irish.
Machismo retard culture? Irish.
Rap? Irish and Scandinavian.
Flashy garish colored clothing for status? Irish.
Getting drunk and caring too much about stupid games? Oh boy is that Irish.
Women being ignorant turbosluts? Irish.
Men being retarded drug addicts? Irish.
Bitching about having been civilized by a far superior race? Irish.

Niggers are just Irishmen born the wrong color and you're goddamn right I don't want any more of them in my country. Fuck Paul Ryan and fuck the Micks.

Attached: Nazi flamethrower.jpg (554x382, 26K)

Better Irish than shitskins

Irish hate English kings and can understand a Republic/constitution so they should be honorary Americans. They already speak English and are Christian.

You really can't get a much better immigrant group than that. Besides the fact that a shit ton of them died during the Civil War on both sides

Fix your teeth you ugly faggot.

"Why are the British so ugly? the most Googled questions about the UK"
telegraph.co.uk/travel/news/the-most-googled-questions-about-britain-in-europe/

Attached: 1540353960828.png (582x552, 58K)

>University of Ulster
The same one that place Ulster-Scots as the highest IQ even though they achieve the lowest academically in the UK as opposed to Catholics in the North who achieve one of the highest.

This really isn't a discussion that you're intelligent enough to have, since Israeli IQ is in the 80s, and the Ashkenazi Jews' IQ was only found to be "higher" than that of white people when the sample size was like 12 people drawn from universities.

An Irish man designed the White house, an Irishman wrote the tune for the star spangled banner. Starving Irish men signed up in droves to fight your civil war for you, and they integrated, just as the Germans, British, Italians did. Ireland has the best quality of life world wide...
They also rebuilt Europe after a major plague. There's a reason the Island is Known as the Island of saints and Scholars... And 20 men held a post office for a week and a half against the entire British empire for a week and a half. And 20 men held a post office for a week and a half against the entire British empire for a week and a half with ten or so rifles. There are no white niggers, just past false stereotypes from one culture to another. This shit just creates in fighting.
Sometimes it really is negative stereotypes with no evidence. Niggers are incapable of any of that. Race differences are the evidence for that. And 20 men held a post office for a week and a half against the entire British empire for a week and a half.

The eternal potato-nigger discriminating against the rest of Europe, as always

actually, they're honorary jews

paddies don't count as Whites

Attached: paddyhonorarykikes.jpg (816x960, 139K)

“Irish” = niggers

This deal is bad for us and we stand to lose thousands of young Irish emigrants to America whilst we have to relax the rules to let useless American boomer retirees come here and immigrants to replace our own who will leave.

I wonder how much German and British blood those people have

>Scots that colonized the Irish in NornIron and are called Scots-Irish are totally the same as the Irish
>trust me, I’m totally an Englishman and not some bog trotter whose family migrated during immigration law loopholes whose family then chain migrated till the 2000s

Your parasite is showing O’Seamus.

Pic related, it’s what your fucking women do

Attached: BB3E39B9-593F-4531-862A-61D0C53D05D7.jpg (481x720, 71K)

I doubt they will provide any true benefits. The Irish seem to be very liberal and I see no reason why they wouldn't continue to be so here. He is controlled opposition and is virtue signaling while also providing ammunition to anti white organizations.

Day of the potato famine when?

Attached: starving taig cunts.jpg (405x560, 136K)

all roasties do that. American roasties do it more than anyone else actually. I live in Norn Iron dipshit. It's a way bigger shithole than the republic... Thanks to the Scots no doubt.

This country doesn't need anymore niggers in it.

Attached: scientific_racism_irish1.jpg (711x411, 50K)

Yeah, let's deprive europe from its Youth to make them work as wageslave in some shitty Ny apartment.
Fuck no.
Let the Irish in ireland.

For what reason? They'll all be brown mutts within 2-3 generations.

Attached: lantz_wide-bff1375961d24f8989081ebfc43ff6b951ae10b2.jpg (843x782, 197K)

at least they're going to white people

Attached: paddyhonorarybegorrah.png (501x684, 80K)

>rehashing 19th century anti-Irish memes even though we need every white body available for the coming race war

Any white Christian that wants to come to America you are welcome here. You just have to accept that you or your children will be fighting in the road war

Attached: 1540168821689.jpg (958x960, 44K)

Happy Hanukkah Chaim.

and this is too true..
that "superior chink IQ"? a myth, in chinka the sample size was from an elite shanghai university, which is >0.001% of all fucking insects
if sample size wasn't skewed insects would be known as they truly are; a horde of disgusting mutt bugmen who have been racemixed, fucked over in history that they have no empathy at all but apparently they all have high IQ

look who's talking

Attached: paddyhonorarykikesflag.jpg (260x194, 8K)

This, wtf is wrong with people? LARPing as a 19th century nativist isn't going to help when the race war starts and la Raza starts going around killing all the gringos.

just beacuse they steal an irish name doesn't make them irish
they are always stealking our names

Attached: larryd.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

The papist car bomber reveals itself

Attached: 65561D44-9F4A-45C2-88B6-1987BD909D8A.jpg (391x239, 56K)

Shouldn't you be in Tel Aviv Moshe? I heard France isn't safe for your sort anymore.
Larping as an 19th century nativist is gay as fuck and autistic. We all loved the gangs of New York film and Bill the Butcher but the autists who mimic that character and 19th century nativists are a bunch of faggots.

>be honorary kike, through and through
>still pretend to juden-banter
as expected from a country with an average IQ of 92

Attached: potatofamine.png (500x435, 374K)

so are the Irish useless niggers or manipulative Jews ?
This meme is clear cut retarded. Jewish /threads

A Jew running for some office in Chicago was caught having changed is name to appeal to voters

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/illinois-judge-candidate-insists-he-s-o-malley-critics-call-n845651

>those twitter comments
i fucking hate that place. Jow Forums is less hateful and extreme than that hellhole

they're a cross of both

Attached: paddyhonoraryhappy.png (501x677, 20K)

Nice, Celtic master race, we have you all under our thumb

Attached: download (1).jpg (300x168, 7K)

this. ireland is a welfare state and immigrants suck from any country

I knew before I clicked on it that there would be people from Ireland on virtue signalling and sucking up to whinging non whites and I wasn't wrong.

Attached: IMG_20181216_162024.jpg (720x788, 93K)

Attached: irishfountain.gif (320x240, 2.3M)

>POC
>Irish
It's all so tiresome.jpeg

They’re high verbal IQ violent and incompetent. They good at talking their way out of problem but too dumb to invent or solve anything

Sage for Irish apologeticism

Attached: 3112F1C3-097F-4849-9038-A15D9C64547D.jpg (499x302, 40K)

see

Non whites have only been here 20 years and no sane person considers them Irish. I feel absolutely nothing for non Irish people living here and feel no sense of kinship or anything like that with them but I've met people from America, Canada and UK who were of Irish stock and had grandparents from here and I felt a sense of kinship with them.

I like the Irish.

Polish are literal cuckolds

The Irish are second only to the Jew in damage done to the USA. They are a cancerous race like blacks but more cunning.

>Machismo retard culture? Irish.
hahha t. got beaten up by an irish boy in school

Only good thing Ryan has ever done

we've lost our way and culture. We haven't even begun to heal from past foreign influence yet here we are being (((forced))) to accept it again.

>Francis Scott Key's father, John Ross Key was a lawyer, a commissioned officer in the Continental Army and a judge. John was born in Frederick, colony of Maryland on September 19, 1754, the son of Francis Key and Ann Arnold Ross. Francis Key's father was English settler Philip Key (Scott Key's great-grandfather) who resided near Leonardtown around 1726, he married Susannah Gardiner and had seven children.

>Scott Key's mother, Ann Pheobe Dagworthy Charlton, was born February 6, 1756 to Arthur Charlton, a tavern keeper, and his wife, Eleanor Harrison of Frederick, colony of Maryland.[8][7] Her ancestry can be traced back to a Henry "Henrie" Charlton who arrived as a young man aboard the George in 1623 settling in Virginia. However, very little of this ancestor is known.

That’s one down. Care for me to do the rest?

seriously though what the fuck happened to the Irish?

youtu.be/MsUtcrQ7M0c

Bad idea, the Irish are like beaners and blacks when it comes to voting. Anglos should be the only immigrants allowed in the u.s.

Ahh, the eternal Anglo. Wherever I go, I must prefer Pakistan.

I just love redheads so much, I love it when black people get red hair so its kinda okay. Just don't bring your Irish sluts to the south where the BBC will ravage their wombs.

happy hannukah

Why are republicans upset this guy is going?

All he has ever done is be a political coward.
Pelosi is at least an open foe of conservatism.

Guess we should import niggers instead?

>More Syrians for Isreal!

Alternate explanation: all the smart Irish people came here during the potato famine, leaving behind the people too dumb to afford to escape.

better than importing more nogs, buy not by much...

What a racist bigot

Attached: 1476631184275.jpg (258x360, 55K)

>influx of potato niggers?

6.85/10

Designer of the whitehouse

>James Hoban was an Irish Catholic raised on an estate belonging to the Earl of Dysarthria

>Earl of Dysart (pronounced /ˈdaJzərt/) is a title in the Peerage of Scotland. It was created in 1643 and has been held continuously since then by twelve descendants.

Raised by scots, fgt

Blacks here in the south only fuck morbidly obese women. Honestly a lot of white guys down here are the same way. I dont think Irish women can compete until they get the calorie intake up.

>English
>Civilization
>Better

There's a reason we shot them in there fucking faces. Helping them in WW1&2 was the stupidest Jewish banking horse shit.

>what does Jow Forums think of this?
why isn't he gone yet?

Couldn't you just send a bunch of niggers?

LMAO! Send those future democrat voters back.

why would he want more niggers in the JEWS of A

>As a nod to his ancestral heritage, what does Jow Forums think of this?

Too many niggers in Ireland. This smells like some backdoor scheme.

What exactly do you think the Irish are lmao?

Attached: 97371BA2-59DB-4A04-A2D3-4B4B65DCCC35.jpg (940x529, 251K)

Our biggest problem has always been traitors among our own. Look at the North under British rule and look at the south under the rule of the likes of Fine Gael and you'll see that traitorous scum in the south have done more harm than the British did in the North in the past 100 years and that's saying a lot because the British establishment are scum but the Irish establishment is even scummier and ruining the country at a phenomenal rate.

Wow wonder why he didnt push for wall funding obamacare removal or anything other than handouts to big corporations

This is the kind of Irishmen he wants to import.

Attached: dublin-historic church converted into mosque-in-ireland-051.jpg (800x600, 208K)

>daily reminded that visa, shit where your parents and brothers get in easy if one is citizen was started by the kennedies to stack their vote with irish.

Those fruit cakes would stand out like a sore thumb here and aren't at all like the vast majority of people here. But asides from that what happened up us was globalisation and materialism.
It would be great if those visas were snapped up by non natives here, they won't be missed but thousands of young educated Irish people going to the USA would be missed and will be replaced by foreigners.
That's a Protestant Anglican church BTW that was sold to shitskins by Protestant Anglo Irish.

at least they're white

This letting them in the first time was a fucking mistake

This lol. Nobody read the article and everybody took it upon themselves to bash the Irish.

What a shocker every place that has Irish in America is a democucked faggot shithole. Irish are the niggers of white people and don't belong here

Attached: priceless.jpg (1902x1523, 1.77M)

So get a load of this deal our gove has been pushing for:
Get Australias left over visas so more of our young people can fuck off abroad. And what do we get in exchange?
We get a bunch of fat sick retired Americans.

i'm 1/16th irish
Erin go brah

Ireland voted to legalize abortion and fag marriage something not even that pozzed hellhole commifornia was stupid enough to do