"Illegal Immigration Does Not Increase Violent Crime, 4 Studies Show"

"Illegal Immigration Does Not Increase Violent Crime, 4 Studies Show"

thoughts?

npr.org/2018/05/02/607652253/studies-say-illegal-immigration-does-not-increase-violent-crime?utm_campaign=storyshare&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&fbclid=IwAR2GhqJ6JEACnDcLnFb311ng-ALBXB6M88zdhvt7nxgeVmbt5mncSR_CudQ

Attached: crim12175-fig-0003-m.jpg (989x1344, 290K)

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.1111/1745-9125.12175
documentcloud.org/documents/4450776-Light-Et-Al-AJPH-Published.html
documentcloud.org/documents/4450775-CATO-Illegal-Immigration-and-Crime-in-Texas.html
journal1.tplondon.com/journal/index.php/ml/article/view/942
npr.org/2018/06/26/623451416/propublica-reporter-delves-into-covering-ms-13-street-gang
youtu.be/HCFoT8-ddG8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Violent crime is bad, but that d-don't mean that everything except violent crime is good.

I think this is a gross and blatant doctoring of information. The overall violent crime rate is following a natural trend downwards due to the good time, but the amount of violent crime comitted by individual groups has gone up.

Sweden still has a relatively low violent crime rate, as does America. But the percentage committed by immigrant groups is increasing.

bump

I just don’t want disgusting mudgoblin spics be a majority. How hard is that to understand?

Yea because illegal immigrants are the only factor that affect violent crime over time... If they were being honest they would compare the percentage of violent criminals who are illegal immigrants so we could compare it to their percentage of the population. If the
percentage population of illegal immigrants

Attached: DoO6DSYUUAAut7n.png (1078x1200, 2.1M)

>all-black neighborhoods see crime rates go down when spics replace niggers
Niggers are like pixie dust you can sprinkle on any statistic to show that immigration is beneficial.

Tell that to the families of everyone murdered or otherwise killed, raped or maimed for life by illegal aliens. Then cram the studies up the asses of whoever cites them.

Attached: 81NqoHr2gkL.jpg (1089x1677, 270K)

Attached: diversity in communities.jpg (740x1920, 922K)

With some cash you can get a study that will show anything you want, such as that mutilating baby boys is healthy.

Fucking this. One death is too much.

I'll look into this.

OP and every pro immigrant kike blown the fuck out in a single post.

>onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.1111/1745-9125.12175
For sources, this study relies on official crime statistics. But even they themselves note that "...our results may reflect less reporting rather than less crime." (p. 391).

>documentcloud.org/documents/4450776-Light-Et-Al-AJPH-Published.html
Focused only on drugs, drinking and driving under the influence. I don't consider this very relevant personally.

>documentcloud.org/documents/4450775-CATO-Illegal-Immigration-and-Crime-in-Texas.html
Focused only on Texas, and takes all of it's data from convictions. As we all know the majority of crimes go unpunished, particularly in areas like theft and sexual assault.

To quote this paper, native Texans (which presumably doesn't take into account any racial categorization) were convicted of 24.6 cases of sex assault whilst illegals were convicted of 25.4 (per 100,000 people). Again these were just convictions. (source: table 1, p. 6)

>journal1.tplondon.com/journal/index.php/ml/article/view/942
Couldn't access this one, link might be broken. It's based in the UK though so most likely pozzed out the aresehole. Very biased.

I don't need some leftist retard study to tell me the opposite of what I've seen growing up. Fuck off with your ((("""studies"""))).

(((Studies)))
I'm not the first to say I come here ironically, I like the memes and shit, but Slowly but surely I'm seeing the conspiracy.

>inb4 The migrant crisis was considered legal because they all went to Germany and got in ezpz

illegal immigration is illegal. My thought.

Attached: lite2Xbrite.jpg (875x595, 39K)

that's because niggers commit to much crime so that it raises the US numbers too much

Attached: race_crime_10.jpg (1024x763, 84K)

wtf i want to be replaced by foreigners in my own country now

Illegal immigrants move into black areas. Obviously illegals commit less crimes than blacks. Plus, illegals tend to lay low to avoid the law, whereas their kids act like normal spics. The question is whether Hispanic immigrants *and their descendants* commit more crime than white people, and the answer to that is yes.

Most people just compare illegal crime to "Americans" because they're too scared to come out and say what they really mean, which is "white Americans."

Attached: immigration-research-brief-1-table-2.png (733x389, 62K)

This. They also don't ever compare per capita rates.

Bad thinking. They use the same thought to promote gun control.

Anecdotal is not evidence. Yes some families have had horros visited upon them by illegal Immigrants, but that doesn't mean majority of illegals are criminals.

(((NPR))) also made a report that ms13 gang members is just a club of friendly guys

npr.org/2018/06/26/623451416/propublica-reporter-delves-into-covering-ms-13-street-gang

But this documentary says different

youtu.be/HCFoT8-ddG8

Don't fall for their bullshit.