Why are you not a muslim Jow Forums?

Why are you not a muslim Jow Forums?

Attached: whyyoushudconvert.jpg (720x720, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t0ebiprrdqM
youtube.com/watch?v=xBeaUQNdFCo
youtube.com/watch?v=LEKgxZbFG_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Actually i am, Mashallah.

honestly good shit. all i need is a free asian waifu and i'd join right away

If muslims were white, I would join. Pic offers some good shit.

Attached: t5649ns0htbn.gif (279x200, 567K)

good for you brother

FGC is the best offer

>brainwashed amerimutt

Because i'm human.

because I am a sorcerer.

>brazilian
>human
pick one

Attached: 1111allah.jpg (1198x674, 159K)

>paedophilia
OK if you are married to the girl.
>rape
See above
>beheadings and burning people alive
Acceptable forms of capital punishment
>female genital mutilation
Bad, but women do it to boys all the time, so...
>slavery
Based and redpilled
>oppression of women
Based and redpilled

Most of the stuff on that picture are things only neurotypicals would complain about.

Because Muhammad plagerized from Judaism/Christianity to make up a new delusion and call himself a prophet. Islam has not one shred of credibility.

I'm considering it.
youtube.com/watch?v=t0ebiprrdqM

No he didn't, you lying kafir jew, he was a godsend. The Qu'ran is all correct.

>female genital circumcision
it's the most based aspect, no one likes arby's.

because it is not our heritage or culture.
that being said most people have no idea what islam is.
their basic idea of islam would be the equivalent of a chinses person going to africa and coming back and reporting the the core of Christianity is rape, crime, blood sacrifice, and witch doctors.

Is there anyway I could have a homogeneous society of conservative values and culture without that list of horrible shit in your picture? Do you have a Diet Islam I could try?

>Pic related
Saged

Attached: 1544607205202.jpg (200x200, 11K)

because i dont want my country to become a shithole and i want to repect my traditions

respect

So glad I used to hand gatoraid bottles filled with piss to Iraqi school children; good times

t. apostasy

hope Allah will unleash hell upon your children

opression of women in general is better and a hard-on for me. Wouldn't really want FGC wife, she should crave my dick. And there is always beheading and burning alive option for when she craves some other dick, thats awesome. I'm not into pedophilia and kids are unattractive to me, but by allowing pedophilia you also allow marrying adolescent girls, and I would take a 11-12 y.o. wife any time any day (actually, I don't really think that muslims practice pedophilia that much, even if they marry a girl at 6 most of the guys just wait until she reaches adolescence and is ready for coitus, that is around 11). Raping women that act and dress like sluts is also great, thats how you put whores in their place and stop female degeneracy.
Muslims are actually based and redpilled. Too bad that joining their religion means no nationalism, and shitskins are muslim, and you will have to share your country with them, as "muslim brothers" and stuff. That sucks. Apart from that, everything seems awesome.

>The Qu'ran is all correct.
the quran calls for prayers 3 times a day.
zoroastians prayed 5 times a day.
hmmmmm
even muslims have no idea what islam is.

too late for that your newer generations are already embracing it.

t.Moshe

Attached: 1544974500379m.jpg (1024x843, 169K)

Egyptian women are all circumcised and look how loyal are they

you are a newfag who doesn't pray to Allah anymore shame on you.

Well, I'm glad women are not circumcised here like you filthy Khawarij!!

Attached: IMG_20181026_214217.png (1080x546, 160K)

lol no only shitskin are doing it

Because I like having a foreskin.

I also think that particular religion belongs on the trash heap of forgotten lore, like what happened to Mithras worship, only that Mithras was kind of cool...way cooler than Mohammad was, if he even ever existed that is.

Attached: IMG_8536.png (824x9241, 2.08M)

haqir, if you don't circumcise her you are a cuck and you get cheated. It is said in Hadith they must do it along with fitrah.
You are circumcised yourself but your woman is not, hahaha what a cuck you are.

Good answer.

I want her to be loyal and sexually active, able to enjoy sex. I have no need for a girl that cant even have an orgasm.
Her loyalty must be guaranteed by the existance of capital punishments for cheating, and husband's absolute authority over his wife. Thats how things were in every culture and society, not just muslim ones. It worked.

yes but no more roastie flaps for women, that's a bonus unlike in your jew american culture

They still achieve it, only the clithood is needed to be cut, don't worry it's even smaller.

how many times a day do you pray to allah?
the amount of times stipulated in quran or the amount of times stipulated by the zoroastrian magi

Give me the Hadith?!

BTW, your way of speaking is too childish and a proof that you're LARPing!!

Attached: images (6)_new.jpg (200x331, 8K)

Ofc he's larping

five times

stop projecting your insecurities on me, you are obviously a newfag who doesn't know anything about Allah. You probably watch anime too

Still barely achieve it, with their libido level dropping to almost 0, thats not good enough for me. She must love and enjoy sex. That makes a husband happy. If she is numb and only does it out of fear and responsibility, thats a major turn off for me, FGM also looks gross as fuck.

poo indian, go back to your country, you larp as a british but you are not.

*Sigh* Your time is up troll, your little LARP game is ending!

Attached: 1544866181919.jpg (600x600, 25K)

there are more types of circumcision, the pharaoh's cut only somalis do it, the best is hood removal like they do in Indonesia

I post Tawhidi and you didn't say a word. You're larping lad.

here's my last (you) apostasy

Attached: ladda ned (20).jpg (293x293, 20K)

didn't see it

wtf I love muslims now

Personally I am in fact a fan of the beheadings and burning people alive. Lord knows some people here def deserve it. Sharia law USA when?

>My last (You)
Don't try to escape the conversation with a real Muslim, if you really are one then what's your sect?! Why can't you post a single Hadith?!

Attached: 1544383788448.jpg (208x242, 16K)

how about you show us your flag?

youtube.com/watch?v=xBeaUQNdFCo

It doesn’t offer salvation.

>five times
so you follow Zoroastrian practice rather than the word of the quran.

Even male circumcision sets your libido much lower and keeps you from getting sexual pleasure, female hood removal is even worse as the clit is much more sensetive. It will turn her into a non-willing sex slave, so I am not interested. Either she fully enjoys it, or I dont really want it.

honestly as long as you stay in the middle east i couldnt care less. But whenyou try to import your shit here this become unacceptable

>196838071
you aren't a real muslim if you don't accept khatna , sorry.

We actually pray five times, but it's still clear that he's LARPing!

you have a lot of turks, you will be outnumbered consider islam for the future.

Answer my questions Nigga, what's your sect?! I'm a salafi and we don't accept that barbaric mutilation thingy.

You're either LARPing or an Inbred goatfucker ISIS internet propagandist!!

Circumcision isn't about this, it's about keeping your seed alive thus more children and more adherents to Islam to spread it around the world.

>196838459
why don't you accept it? It's the best option to keep your wives loyal.

That's it, you're a LARPing infidel clearly repeating what you've read on (((JihadWatch)))

Attached: 1544712216893m.jpg (1024x1004, 135K)

Imam Tawhidi getting riled up. As a Christian he gives me hope in a hopeless timeline. Lad can't get a taxi in case some clown kills him for prestige. Hussain was good too.

>outnumbered
roaches are only found in some part of the randstad and we are importing less of them
>consider islam
no fuck off, i don't want the netherlands to become some sandy wasteland populated by sandniggers. Islam and the west are incompatible.

>196838638
Some Hadiths mention female genital circumcision favorably (Sunan Abu Dawood 41:5251, Sahih Muslim 3:684, Al-Muwatta 2 19.75, Sahih al-Bukhari 7:72:779).

My seed is perfectly fine and I am not circumcised, thank you very much. There is no seed quality correlation with foreskin cutting. And higher sexual pleasure, which foreskin people have, leads to higher libido and thus more sex, thus more children. So your theory is incorrect.

Imam Tawhidi is a leftie (((Propagandist))), if you want a good English speaking Muslim preacher watch Yusuf Estes. He used to be an American Protestant preacher and he converted to Islam!!

''Imam'' Tawidi is an Israeli agent lapping as a Shia Iranian to demonise them in the eyes of other Muslims. Look up what he said about Israel.

>no fuck off, i don't want the netherlands to become some sandy wasteland populated by sandniggers. Islam and the west are incompatible
albania says otherwise

it also offers male genital mutilation

but I guess that doesn't fit in in a spicy infograf because Jews and Americans do it too.

>Sahih Muslim 3:684
ROFLMFAO, it's a Hadith about Ghusl (purification bath) not FGM

Here it is:
Abu Musa reported: There cropped up a difference of opinion between a group of Muhajirs (Emigrants and a group of Ansar (Helpers) (and the point of dispute was) that the Ansar said: The bath (because of sexual intercourse) becomes obligatory only-when the semen spurts out or ejaculates. But the Muhajirs said: When a man has sexual intercourse (with the woman), a bath becomes obligatory (no matter whether or not there is seminal emission or ejaculation). Abu Musa said: Well, I satisfy you on this (issue). He (Abu Musa, the narrator) said: I got up (and went) to 'A'isha and sought her permission and it was granted, and I said to her: 0 Mother, or Mother of the Faithful, I want to ask you about a matter on which I feel shy. She said: Don't feel shy of asking me about a thing which you can ask your mother, who gave you birth, for I am too your mother. Upon this I said: What makes a bath obligatory for a person? She replied: You have come across one well informed! The Messenger of Allah (Peace be upon him) said: When anyone sits amidst four parts (of the woman) and the circumcised parts touch each other a bath becomes obligatory

Attached: 1544368599813.jpg (179x282, 8K)

Attached: 54120890481851.png (627x376, 322K)

It mentions the circumcised parts of the Male not the Female dumbass!!

It mentions the parts of the male not the female!!

I understand what you mean but you should know he's doing good in our world when patience is running thin. Sorry but simple as that. We in the Christian world and you in yours need Tawhidi.
>Yusuf Estes
I will check him out thanks

"The Classic Manual of Islamic Sacred Law ‘Umdat al-Salik by Ahmad ibn Naqib al-Misri (d. 769/1368) in Arabic with Facing English Text, Commentary, and Appendices Edited and Translated by Nuh Ha Mim Keller"

In this book, in the section titled "THE BODY", we find on page 59 the following entry:

Nuh Hah Mim Keller's Translation

e4.3 Circumcision is obligatory (O: for both men and women. For men it consists of removing the prepuce from the penis, and for women, removing the prepuce (Ar. Bazr) of the clitoris (n: not the clitoris itself, as some mistakenly assert).

so you like being a dicklet?

he's a maghrebi cuck, he doesn't like his women circumcised like true shafiists do

Ok, Nigga. I don't want your Ikhwani Scholar BS!!

As I mentioned Im a Salafi, There's nothing in Bukhari and Muslim about FGM.
Yup, some Hadith say circumcision is obligated but it's for men not women!!

Yup, I don't like having an Elephant Nose dick like you. And your Moorish ancestors were probably circumcised too!

>t. Alberto Barbosa

The hadeeth narrated by al-Bukhaari (5889) and Muslim (257) from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him), that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "The fitrah is five things – or five things are part of the fitrah – circumcision, shaving the pubes, cutting the nails, plucking the armpit hairs, and trimming the moustache."

This hadeeth includes circumcision of both males and females.

You are a literally cuck if you let your women go uncircumcised.

So I guess someone mutilated your cock, cut part of it out, and you're okay with that.
Cucks have more spine than you.

Muslim (349) narrated that ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “When a man sits between the four parts (arms and legs of his wife) and the two circumcised parts meet, then ghusl is obligatory.”

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) mentioned the two circumcised parts, i.e., the circumcised part of the husband and the circumcised part of the wife, which indicates that a woman may be circumcised just like a man.

but the most shockingly is, he likes his women uncircumcised.

How do you nigger know it includes the circumcision of both males and females?! Why can't you come up with a Hadith were it mentions FGM specifically?!
Ha, that's the question!!

Attached: 1544710557846.gif (320x320, 240K)

>Why don't I believe in the false prophet?

sage

Attached: inbred1.jpg (1696x6224, 2.44M)

Attached: inbred2.jpg (1336x6290, 2.37M)

No, I doubt you "like it", you put it as if you had a choice, which you didn't.

Your christian ancestors wouldn't cut out part of the cock of their virile sons. That's something that your cucked ancestors were later forced to do. The others would rather die than have a dicklet son.

>196840028
zenci was your slave of a mom you salafist retard
See: Mawaahib al-Jaleel, 3/259
That circumcision is obligatory for men and is good and mustahabb for women. This is the third view of Imam Ahmad, and it is the view of some Maalikis such as Sahnoon. This view was also favoured by al-Muwaffaq ibn Qudaamah in al-Mughni.

See: al-Tamheed, 21/60; al-Mughni, 1/63

It says in Fataawa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah (5/223):

Circumcision is one of the Sunnahs of the fitrah, and it is for both males and females, except that is it obligatory for males and Sunnah and good in the case of women.

I'm proud as fuck that I don't have an Elephant Nose between my legs!!

Attached: 1unnamed.jpg (500x317, 77K)

Proof?!

It's not shocking at all.
No healthy person likes mutilated genitals.

People with mutilated genitals however defend their botched sexuality because sexuality is a big part of one's identity and their remaining dick is all they have. It's basic psychology. It's also the reason why its performed on babies and children with no agency, because who the fuck would agree to such a thing?

youtube.com/watch?v=LEKgxZbFG_k
Dat Texas accent tho lol. God Bless him

As if you had a choice.
Of course you're proud. It's the identity that's been forced on you. You couldn't choose that, who would choose to have a partial dick?

>Who would agree?!
My French converted father, he was an adult when he had it!!

Based on Sunnah and Hadith, circumcision applies only to cutting the outer clips of labia, which would constitute WHO Type I FGM; deemed not harmful.

My suggestion is to use the term “circumcision” which is more accurate and conveys the exact meaning, rather than FGM, which is a much broader term not specific to Islam.

Amin

>196840528
I already gave you proofs, now go get cucked you are not a true muslim if you do not accept this custom.