First Amendment discussion - ATHEISTS ONLY edition

"I agree that by posting in this thread under any name, given or adopted, actual or pseudonymous, I am hereby avowing my soul to Satan (aka Abbadon, aka Lucifer, aka Beelzebub, aka The Antichrist). I do so knowing that He (aka The Fallen One, aka The Father of Lies) or any of His representatives may choose to collect my eternal soul at any time, with or without notice. I understand that my signature or mark representing any name, real or made up, upon this thread constitutes a lasting and eternal contract, and that there will be no further negotiations on the matter of my eternal soul."

This thread went pretty well last night. Let's discuss how best to exercise our freedom of speech, or just show your support. No Christcucks allowed ITT.

Attached: hail Him.jpg (719x860, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f0cibHDCq08&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=1617z8K7lTo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can I get a HAIL SATAN?

Hail Satan!

Jesus is Lord, repent before its too late edgy faggot
sage

Attached: palace of gold.png (727x1075, 1.11M)

Fuck yes, comrade!
Thank you for converting, your soul now belongs to Satan for eternity. See you in hell.

>implying satan has any power over anything

God can't be banished of nowhere since good, evil and neutral are the trinity that forms the whole vision of reality. You are just pushing an aspect of god for the side you think occupies more on you. There is no way to escape from this gape, since you are inside and made of this trilateral reality.

sorry, i was not precise. you can scape by puting end on your actual form what is made on those 3 parts, decomposed you will be separated and asimilated. with luck you will be attracted to one only aspect of this reality and you will fight against the other side eternally or until the 'fight' merge in a common mass of energies and probably get as result a... you.

or maybe something worst like OP or a jellyfish, or a bactery cluster or just grave and dust and wind.

This is Theologically correct

What does it profit a man to gain the world but lose his soul?
Why are you a satanist?

No power will need to be exercised. You voluntarily entered into a contract with the devil. You are a heretic, a sinner and will be tortured by demons for eternity, your flesh regenerating so that you can feel the pain of it burning over and over again for eternity.

he probably doesnt even know what satanism really is or incorporates but thinks its cooler than worshipping God

>thinking a shitpost on a basketweaving forum is a cosmically binding contract
the absolite state of materialist cucks. its the soul that counts. if my soul doesnt accept satan, but stands on the side of Christ, thats what matters.

I just wanted to know the benefit people get from it.
Seems like satanism is an extreme form of radical individualism but why not just be a libertarian?

No blood no exchange

its always mind vs matter, future vs present, your children or yourself. they want all thats good for their flesh, in the now for themselves instead of cultivating the mind to build a better future for the children. does the connection to childsacrifices get clear here?

>Worshipping a Jewish god's bottom bitch
The most cucked of all religions

"For what shall it profit a man if he were to gain the whole world and lose his own soul."* fixed that for ya.

Short answer: There's no such thing as souls. So, I'm not worried about "mine". I don't actually believe in the existence of Satan, he's also made up. However, Christians like to throw around the "satanic" label so much, atheists have used Christianity's own stories to identify with this character from their book. If he is as misunderstood as I, then maybe he's not so bad.

If you've ever said "atheists do this" or "atheists do that", then you fundamentally misunderstand the term. "Atheist" mean nothing other than a rejection of theological assertions. We have no other defining characteristics, and no uniting dogma that we follow. Therefore, all other generalizations are false.

The same can't be said for Christianity. Christians CAN be generalized, because they have a tangible scripture that unites them. Certain things can be assumed or implied about Christians because they have so much to define them.

Hail the Dragon! Hail the Beast!

the rejection of (other) theological assertions is just a nother theological assertion. Atheism is nothing but a religion that gets rid of everything divine and spiritual and focuses only on the flesh and the self and the ego and only cares about such. the concept of eternal death no matter what is furthermore a good trick to get people dwelve into degeneracy, hedonism and nihilism keeping humanity in the lowest possible state of conciousness and as such is the same as satanism without the occultic stuff.

I guess you had better hope you're correct then, yes? After all, you're wagering your souls on the validity of the contract with Satan that you signed.

> in other news, christcuck says retarded shit
a significant portion of buddhists would classify as Atheists. materialism isnt mandated (reread the post you responded to, brainlet)

>ATHEISTS ONLY edition
> I am hereby avowing my soul to Satan (aka Abbadon, aka Lucifer, aka Beelzebub, aka The Antichrist).
Only the Abrahamic religions worship Satan as a god.

The atheists don't believe in him.

buddhist have the "everything is connected to another" theme going that prevents kind of from falling into hedonism or nihilism. also they have reincarnation going which basically means they believe in a soul, something immaterial. atheists dont have that going

Have you even studied the Faustian bargain?

>atheists dont have that going
Atheists don't believe in gods.
They can believe everything else and still be atheists.

the rejection of (other) theological assertions is just a nother theological assertion.
No, it isn't. Lrn2debate

>Atheism is nothing but a religion that gets rid of everything divine and spiritual
Divinity and spiritual are meaningless, nonsensical words. I'm curious what other things atheism vows to get rid of? Where did you find this list? I'm glad I have you here to tell me what I believe.

>focuses only on the flesh and the self and the ego and only cares about such.
Yes, instead of those very tangible things, let's focus on completely undetectable things that require 100% faith.

he concept of eternal death no matter what is furthermore a good trick to get people dwelve into degeneracy, hedonism and nihilism keeping humanity in the lowest possible state of conciousness and as such is the same as satanism without the occultic stuff.

Exactly. I've entered into a contract with Mother Goose, as far as I'm concerned.

Nope.

Have you even read loki?

>the rejection of (other) theological assertions is just a nother theological assertion.

Ok then let's just do a little thought experiment.

1. You assert that magic pixies makes the sky turn blue.
2. I rejection that assertion.

According to you, I've now made my own assertion. Please, tell me what assertion I've made?

The assertion that its not magic pixies making the sky blue, which is an assertion

Any God with roots in human sacrifice is degenerate. Fuck Satan. Fuck Baphomet. Fuck Baal, and the rest of them.

FYI, Satan is a misnomer of Saturn.

When Jesus accused the Israelites of worshiping in the Synagogue of Satan, he was talking of the co-opted Roman Synagogue. The principle Roman deity of Saturn, which was a human sacrifice deity of ancient times, as denoted by the way he would eat his own children.

So you're against Christianity?

They're mutually exclusive, binary, they can't be both. I haven't presented any alternative explanations for why the sky may be blue, therefore I've asserted nothing.

COME ONE, COME ALL. SIMPLY POST IN ORDER TO CONVERT.

Edgy

>Atheism is nothing but a religion
Really? The worst smear you could come up with against non-belief is that it is an organized structure or system of beliefs?

We get what you're saying. You're trying to atheism is shit by calling it a 'religion', which means deep down inside, you know religion is the shittiest shit of all.

You'll be welcome in hell brethren

It is an assertion of the other assertion bei g wrong, just like atheism asserts there is/are no God/gods or spirits. You trying to be above religion is not an argument for it actually being the case

Nothing wrong with religion, atheism is just the shittiest as it gives no proper foundation or reasoning to anything relevant. Its just what ever you want goes as you are the only thing that matters and this life is the only one we have.
The reason i bring up that its just another religion is because atheism refuse to get, that they are merely believe in another system as they believe they are above believe and only work on facts when the opposite is the case. Their feelings is what matters as they are the only thing that matters, thus facts are irrelevant if it hinders your own well being

>just like atheism asserts there is/are no God/gods or spirits.
The correct word for what you're describing is 'anti-theist', the Greek word for 'against god' Atheists simply fail to believe. That's why their Greek term means 'without god'

>It is an assertion of the other assertion bei g wrong,
No one said you beliefs were 'wrong', but we did snicker a little at your insane gullibility.

This is what is at the core of the average theist. It's fear. They are shit scared of death, so terrified that they have swallowed the most laughable tale of bullshit ever told. Subconsciously they know it's bullshit, but their cowardice prevents them from facing the truth.

Atheists remind the frightened theists of what terrifies them most. That their god is fictitious and that their death will be the end of them forever. They resent the fact that they lack the courage and intellectual integrity of the atheist.

Then you know nothing of the occult nor demonic bargaining?
Tell me how these contracts work in your world

Do you know where I can find it?

Funny how American atheist communities have similar ideas

>atheism is a belief system
>atheism is nihilism
it literally only means the lack of belief in a god you brainlet ever heard of secular philosophy you cunt?

>atheism is just the shittiest as it gives no proper foundation or reasoning to anything relevant
Do you believe in blargfargles? Why not? You have no proper foundation or reasoning to anything relevant not to.

>Its just what ever you want goes
You mean 'we' have no morals? Let me school you.

All morality is made up by men. Even the religious will tell you that their morals were written down by men, but then they add the fairy tale bit that they were "inspired"

So when the theists claim their morality is objective, they are lying to you. Inventing gods and pretending their gods are the enforcers of the morals is highly immoral.

The other way we can tell religious morals are subjective is that (1) there have been many gods, many religions and many morals systems. If there was just one god, how many moral systems would there actually be? How many religions, for that matter? And (2) the Abrahamic morals enshrined slavery, prostitution, sexual slavery, bride price, polygamy, etc. Children are put to death for refusing to honor their parents, or have mother bears eat them for making fun of bald guys. You go straight to hell for eating shrimp. Shrimp, ffs.

What's that you say? The prohibition on shrimp was lifted? A moral system that changes on a whim to meet the demands of society sounds like a relative moral system, not a truly objective one.

>Their feelings is what matters as they are the only thing that matters,
In fairness we laugh at everyone who falls for a con, whether it was last week or 2000 years ago.

oh so you mean fags only edition...

HAIL FAGGOT

Attached: 14 Evolution is a Masonic Lie Hiding Intelligent Design 6 YouTube.jpg (628x536, 96K)

>All morality is made up by men.
Wrong already. Moral relativism is the biggest scourge of mankind. If you accept morals are relative you accept there is no good and evil at all. This means you accept you are on the same level as a childmurdering pedophile as there is nothing objectively that makes you any better as there is no good in the first place.
So if thats the framework you want to operate on i cant really help you either way, but morals are given by God, he decided whats good and bad. Without God, the highest authority, you cant have objective morals as every moral would just be your oppinion you try to force on others just like everyone else does. Without God there would be no purpose for anything as this world just came into existence on accident and every purpose you find is just distraction from meaninglesness you are in and leads to nihilism and hedonism. Without objective morals there is nothing that makes a pedophile worse than you are. Even if you dont realize this is the world you create yourself with atheism

You really should lurk moar.

>It is an assertion of the other assertion bei g wrong
Otherwise known as a rejection.
>just like atheism asserts there is/are no God/gods or spirits.
How fucking dare you misrepresent my beliefs! I've never asserted any such thing, and I never would. For all I know a god may exist, but I have no good reasons at all to think there is, or to plan my life around the possibility of it being. I highly doubt that a theistic god exists. But, if a deistic god created this universe; a god who created everything and then chose not to have anything to do with it afterwards (who doesn't answer prayers, doesn't intervene in human life, didn't create a dogma to follow) and then simply stood back to watch what would happen, it'd be hard to imagine it being detectable in any way.

Regardless, I have no good reason to think that's the case either. I don't think any gods exist, but I don't claim to Know for sure. Faith is: The maintaining of a belief -despite- what the evidence tells you (which has very little value to me). It's just an admission of weak evidence. I would much rather have knowledge. "Supernatural" by definition means not a part of nature, and therefore undetectable. Why would anyone value these things?

This doesnt mean however that irreligious people cant have right morals too, scripture actually accounts for that
>Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the Law, do by nature what the Law requires, they are a law to themselves, even though they do not have the Law, since they show that the work of the Law is written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts either accusing or defending them.
But in a atheistic mindset these morals are of no value, arbitary and illogical

Additionally people creating different value systems does not mean that all are wrong. That would be like claiming all scientific theories are wrong because a lot of others were wrong thus there cant be a right one.
The rest you claim on christian theology is utter bullshit and you should not try to argue in a frame work you dont understand
Also there is so much wrong with what you claim

Hail Satan!

Absolutely. Fuck that dead kike on a stick.

youtube.com/watch?v=f0cibHDCq08&t=0s

Attached: 14379787_10105251943929162_2467080696444652644_o.jpg (1512x2016, 340K)

>Then you know nothing of the occult nor demonic bargaining?
Correct. I think I have a good idea of how cults work. Digging into the specifics of each one seems like a waste of time, though.
>Tell me how these contracts work in your world
They don't work. Satan is not real. This contract with the devil was published by The Satanic Temple and I used it to keep Christcuck brainlets out of this thread, with some exceptions. Regardless, I'm not the one worried about the well being of my supposed "soul", so it's no hair off my ass.

Too bad you're a nazi, you seem bretty cool otherwise. Why are metalheads, especially those into black metal, so redpilled on atheism, but nazi bastards otherwise? Shame.

Occult is different from cults
Occult is the kind of stuff you see in old spell books
Astrology, free masonry, Crowley, eye of Horus stuff. Gravity Falls would be an example of occult stuff.
Cults are people who follow one guy. Ie Jones town

What is a Nazi?

>atheists only

Sooooo cringe!!! Lmao

Attached: 1544608284465.jpg (600x800, 369K)

Death penalty enthusiasts. That's enough to exclude me.

Is the death penalty immoral and if yes than why?

tl;dr

you sound like a faggot OP

>Moral relativism is the biggest scourge of mankind.
The opposite is true. The frozen-in-time morality of Judaism, Christianity and Islam is.

Let's say you commit a great crime. Would you slay another human being if you believed his killing would absolve you of the guilt of your previous great crime? I say no, you'be simply be committing yet another great crime.

Isn't this what human sacrifice is? Rather than use this guilt as a means punishing ourselves into behaving better, we kill one of our own ostensibly to assauge ourselves of guilt and shirk any responsiblity of our ever-accumulating transgressions. We didn't commit the crime - the devil made me do it.

The ancient semitic tribes, both Arab and Hebrew and indeed all the tribes of the Levant worshipped a pantheon of gods and performed human sacrifice to those gods for a thousand years. Scapegoating humans was tightly woven into their fears, customs ignorance and traditions. But as some tribes became neolocative and prosperous, they quite rationally decided their more brutal rituals were perhaps not as necessary and could withstand modification. For example, they could substitute a young animal as an offering to appease their angry, malevolent masters in the sky.

But one day something goes terribly wrong. The people have suffered too much, there is too little food, the firewood is gone or the drought has left them with no water. In this case, the Pharaoh of Egypt has decided every Hebrew boy must die. Because Egyptian morals.

continued

Their leaders tell them to suck it up. They rebel against their leaders, and demand to know why their gods no longer care for them. Some suspect the animals were not a worthy enough sacrifice and demand a return to the old ways of the old days that they now remember so fondly.

They want a human to be sacrificed. But they also needed a clean break from the religion of old. One last human sacrifice, then it's animals all the way after that. And not just any human, the son or daughter of the leader - to prove he will do anything for his people. So this leader, Abraham, takes his son up a mountain (with, I suspect, no intention of killing him,) but man does he have a story to tell when he gets back and his son is still alive. Alls well that ends well, right?

Hole up. His god told him to kill his son, remember? This is why, when I read about a woman putting her baby in the microwave because god told her so, well your gods have been known to do this. They have quite the bloodthirsty history.

>If you accept morals are relative you accept there is no good and evil at all.
Non-sequitur fallacy. One man's 'good' can be another man's 'evil'.

The 6 thousand year or so recorded history of moral systems has given us the building blocks to lay the foundation of what is nearly the highest moral system to date (North American/European). Unironically and not coincidentally, Religious 'morality' designed the torture chambers of the Inquisition, condemed to death 50,000 men, women and children for sorcery, and what about that Pharaoh dropping babies in the Nile?

The soul is actually the thing inside your skull

Power is the only true arbiter of good and evil

Unless there is a hole

>No Christcucks allowed ITT.

Try and stop me, fag

>arguing with human sacrifices when this is condemned over and over in the bible
Go on showing how you have no idea about the christian doctrines

>You voluntarily entered into a contract with the devil.

I didn't sign anything, try again, fag

>But in a atheistic mindset these morals are of no value, arbitary and illogical
Pleas explain how you believe religious morality is objective. Because it's not. Didn't men write the books of the Bible, Talmud and Koran? How did their subjective morality magically convert to objective?

No you numbskull there's the soul which is your natural bio-electric footprint or aura for short. The "soul" you're probably thinking of is the Sahasrara which almost nobody possess until they cultivate a connection to the aether, so in a way the faggy gnostics were right about there being humans with no "souls" but in general every living thing even machines posses an "aura" which over-time starts to dissipate if there's no strong anchors, like a body for instance.

Plus a soul can be devoured along with memories, experiences and knowledge but in order to do that in the first place you'd need to be able to perceive it and align your perception to the astral plane and both of these feats are hard to pull off.

Attached: Hmmm.png (1280x800, 317K)

So you 100% reject the Old Testament? Interesting.

You'll all have a special place in hell for your stark ignorance.
Yes, you did. Read the terms of your agreement.

You did. Now begone ignoramus.

>being this ignorant
You don't have a soul my man.

>This means you accept you are on the same level as a childmurdering pedophile
I don't believe those pedophile Christian priests actually ~murdered~ any children.

>but morals are given by God
They are written by men. Who decides if they are god-given or not? Another group of men? Oh, I see how your little system works.

By the way you might want to check this out
youtube.com/watch?v=1617z8K7lTo

>You did.

Nope, I didn't. I did not make any legally binding marking (i.e a signiture) saying I agree with the terms and accept them

>Yes, you did.

Nope, I have made no legally binding signature

Keep trying though, Christ Is King.

Your signature is your ID.

>. Without God there would be no purpose for anything as this world just came into existence on accident and every purpose you find is just distraction from meaninglesness you are in and leads to nihilism and hedonism.

Existential nihilism argues that life is without {{{ objective, i.e. god-given }}} meaning, value or purpose. However, the truth is, all intrinsic value is subjective and contrived by men. Life has whatever purpose, value and meaning WE give it.

This group of politically powerful of men who convinced you these moral tales are the words of a god are simply exploiting the works of the men who told you your morals.

Theists imagine that their "afterlife" is the one that matters, literally comparing life in this world shockingly less. For them, their mortal life is practically without meaning, value or purpose. By contrast, an atheist's life has far more meaning to him because it is the only life he has. He knows it is up to him to make purpose for himself, not wait for some deity to hand it to him or decide his "destiny". This existence is everything to an atheist, ergo, it has the MOST meaning, value and purpose, certainly more than the average magic sky daddy believer.

>Nope, I have made no legally binding signature
Can you be banned?
Then you violated the rules you implicitly agreed to.
Case dismissed.

Next!

Yes, death penalty is immoral because you should do unto others as you wish for yourself. I don't want to be killed. Even if someone I love was murdered, the only solace in killing their killer would only be an emotional appeal. "An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind." To forgive is to break a cycle.

Humans are fallible, and therefore shouldn't make such a permanent decision as taking away someone's life.
Something like 4% of Californian inmates on death row are exonerated either before or after being killed over the recent decades, which matches the national averages as well. 4 out of every 100 people sentenced to death are innocent. When a murderer dies, nothing happens anyways. They don't go to heaven or hell. Unable to feel punishment, they get off quite easy. If you really insisted on punishing criminals instead of rehabilitating them, then (as an atheist) wouldn't you want them to live a long, miserable life behind bars instead?

Hail Stan!

Attached: stan-marsh.png (1920x1080, 754K)

Face it, o3JGvMzr. You signed the contract with this alias you're under. You've been corrupted.
>Nope, I've made no legally binding signature.
Are you talking about human law standards? Because I wouldn't think the supernatural court operates that same way.

Did i ever argue wether or not anyone managed to fogure out objective morals? Im was arguing without accepting the existence of objective morals all morality loses meaning, and to get objective morality this must come from the highest authority there is, God. Personally i do believe the bibles morals to be the accurate, but thats unrelated to discussion. Subjective morals means no morals at all and you can make shit up as you go along

MY ID has no legal relation to my real name, there for cannot be considered legally binding

>Can you be banned?

From this thread? No, I cannot

I have violated no rules because there hsa been no legally binding contract made
Keep trying simpleton, its clear you don't understand what a contract is or how it works

HAIL STAN, SON OF RANDALL

>Because I wouldn't think the supernatural court operates that same way.

If you want to go that way, I'm baptised, there for my soul is already the property of Jesus Christ.

>MY ID has no legal relation to my real name
That's where you're wrong Christopher.

Attached: 1524114694302.jpg (800x450, 141K)

>you signed the contract with this alias you're under.

I am under no Alias, an ID would be more akin to a social security number, an identifiable number that has been assigned

Protip: You cannot sign a contract with your S.I.N number

Even the old testament is against human sacrifice. In fact the story of isaac is even about how mich of a big change it is to other gods as God didnt mean a human sacrifice when he demanded isaac as offering but that he lives his life according to Gods will. Abraham just thought it meant killing his son as thats what was done so common back then, but not with God
Yes israelites were also sacrificing humans, but this is specifically condemned and one of the reason they were punished and the proto israelites before the flood received the flood for.

>implying I'm not behind proxies

You must be stupid, which explains the whole "Being a Satanist" thing

>Metals from Earth would have any use in an alternate dimension
This is how retarded and materialistic you stupid Christians are. Your heaven probably looks like something Snookie it done fucking Guido would design.

fuck you sedan

my motor belongs to me

(((Jesus christ))) made a new covenant with the kikes. Im not even a christian and i know that

>He took "palace of gold" literally

Fucking hell, I hope you are autistic and can't understand that not everything is 100% literal

Either that, or you are actually stupid

If you want to go that way, I'm baptised, there for my soul is already the property of Jesus Christ.

That was before, this is now. Or...
(answer yes or no)
1. Are you saying that simply getting baptized will save you from punishment for any and all sinful vices commited afterward?
2. Is there a time limit preventing you from salvation if too long since your last baptism/confession/sin cleansing ceremony?
3. I'll go to hell as a pacifistic atheist, but a serial killer can repent and be saved?

Retard, gold is an alchemistical symbol for perfection, turning lead (the lowest/saturn) into gold (perfection/the sun). The sun, which is associated with gold, being a symbol of God himself commonly used in thhe bible over and over.
So the palace of gold in heaven is a perfect palace with God together

How do you know?