Little Swedish girl goes to euro conference and speaks for 3:30 with nothing but disrespectful platitudes

>little Swedish girl goes to euro conference and speaks for 3:30 with nothing but disrespectful platitudes
>leftists applaud her like a hero
Who do you think could be behind this? Soros? Or some other Jew?
If you want to watch the “speech”
youtu.be/HzeekxtyFOY

Attached: E5CECA8B-F8D6-4883-8919-1A7084CC8B65.jpg (1242x1807, 936K)

Who do you think could be behind this? Soros? Or some other Jew?
how about some dumb kid? ya loon

Nigga you are beyond retarded if you think a child wrote that speech

This, I dont know why we are supposed to be impressed by these kids reading speeches written by adults who know nobody would listen if they were the ones reading it.

>girl

It's ok, nobody gives a fuck what she says

Children are stupid and easily manipulated by the media. Years from now there will literally be 50ft of snow blanketing the entire globe, scientists will have already gotten the new ice age into text books, and kids will still be bitching at their parents for causing global warming because the media told them to.

Thanks, Jews.

I respect kids, but not when it comes to politics.

She looks retarded as shit.

Shes a literal autist. Daughter of a swedish singer wich is why the media shills for her.

Insane how shes gotten international attention

Obvious satire. See that big CC on the podium? Comedy Central

She’s a commie, who cares?

The only sensible thing to do is reforestation.

Good English though! Also, she seems to be an eco-fascist, just look at her Nazi hair!

Attached: 9876033E-867E-4674-86C5-EDD3D700A4DA.jpg (768x432, 124K)

So brave. Diversity is our strength!

Attached: 528AC91C-1375-4AEE-B3A7-191AD90CA075.jpg (1000x667, 186K)

>her
user i..

Parading a mentally ill child at the behest of her incredibly narcissistic mother with a giant pr firm and near endless amount of money behind their backs is pretty tasteless.

good work if you can get it

The answer to all things is forests. If we put big forests in place, everything will work out fine.

Attached: A4E28C36-7521-4BA2-BC2C-172A82CDDE6C.jpg (500x400, 65K)

This is all orchestrated by her mother who is an actress and media personality. Swedish media always forgets to mention this though.

>being so retarded, that a child understands that everything is finite.
>being so retarded he thinks that you shouldn't push to emission, and become more efficient.

nigger when the fuels wars happens, who ever has a higher efficiency in all sectors is going to win.

How about her left wing parents combined with her school and all Swedish media. These types of kids are created every day. They don't become like this on their own.

>15-year old
>climate
>activist
guys you know what to do to this thread

She’s like 15yrs old. Stay fresh. She’s legal in most of Europe.

Attached: F7F76C11-45A6-43AF-AA6B-570212D7A6F4.jpg (650x433, 251K)

>Complains about people living in luxury while living in luxury

Why does this always happen?

>i speak on behalf of climate justice
>I care about climate justice
>our biosphere is being sacrificed so that rich people can make money
>we need to keep the fossil fuels in the ground
>we need to focus on (((equity)))
>maybe we should ((((change))) the system
>muh children

Im sure no one helped her with that speech and hammered these buzzword phrases into her head for the past 15 years and its totally unbiased coincidence this kid parotting marxist bullshit talking points to destroy the West is giving a stage and media attention. One of the next 5 muh children will certainly be allowed to mention the gang rapes by nigggers, sandnigger and curry niggers and child grooming camps in the very same country.

This. Ice age incoming in the next couple of years.

Attached: dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls.jpg (800x455, 36K)

Off-limits to you though. She's dating an Afghan refugee.

Bump it with relevant info on climate mitigation through eco-fascist projects?

Attached: 8E54EDA3-ECCC-43B7-A93F-472D3ADED07B.jpg (1003x709, 73K)

very sad

Attached: E4261152-C12C-47A7-92A1-34A3DBCF2F80.png (1000x667, 769K)

NOTHING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE OPINION OF A CHILD

No, she doesn’t. She’s single and availablefor white eco-fascist kids.

Attached: 1CAAB0D6-8D1B-4CA1-A780-90DD764DAFF5.jpg (522x348, 35K)

Why are actors and musicians such sick fucks? They see their own children as props

>Years from now there will literally be 50ft of snow blanketing the entire globe, scientists will have already gotten the new ice age into text books, and kids will still be bitching at their parents for causing global warming because the media told them to.
>50ft of snow blanketing the entire globe,
>be bitching at their parents for causing global warming
>snow
>warming
huh?

Her future was stolen because her leaders opened up her country to a bunch of third worlders.

Attached: 1542327380989.jpg (459x459, 38K)

we wuz arryans and shit

fuckin swinegolians

Kill yourself cuckboi

>Who do you think could be behind this? Soros? Or some other Jew?
The guy behind this is a man named Ingmar Rentzhog and he is the founder of "We dont have time" which is a climate project

Afaik he is a marketing consultant and a pretty successful one at that so this is some new kind of shilling

More like 70 000 years, dumbo, IF it even happens due precisely to so much CO2 we are pumping into our atmosphere.

>When lolis are smarter than Jow Forums

just kys pol incels

Attached: 1517967184723.jpg (247x204, 9K)

For how long do you reckon? Her mom's working hard to set her up.

Attached: gretas morsa.png (587x1087, 541K)

Well, it was planned

Attached: 4730F452-CCD0-4AA3-834C-615ECD704D0A.png (1000x667, 1.02M)

She looks like a mongol.

>I respect kids
You shouldn't you cuck

Did anyone catch that name in the credits...
"Carl Marxer"

>>When lolis are smarter than Jow Forums

They always are.

Hahahaha, oh, wow!

Thats the joke user.

Why her face look like that

>(((Greta Thunberg)))

Jow Forums is always right

Because kids know so much. She must know what it’s like to have to find a job, get an education, pay rent, be snubbed by the wealthy in your country, etc

Im a far-rigth guy and I agree with every little word she said. Jow Forums is that level of lunatics to dont pay close attetion on what she is saying?
My country is probably the last resort in the planet with real good reserve of clear water and I want my kids fight to keep it clear and pure for the next gen.

Jow Forumstards are really cancer.

Attached: NPC see the matrix code.gif (200x150, 992K)

Because humanity is a spectrum, like the rainbow, a palette or the whole electromagnetic range.

Why do Swedish people look like Asian niggers?

Why would you fuck a sami?

Imagine that, being told by a fifteen year old that you're not mature enough to do what's unpopular, to do the right thing: to make the hard decisions. Damn. Our world needs more people like her.

I hope the world is hopelessly doomed after I die. If I make it 60 years and 45 of that is being called a monster and trying to ruin me for being a man why the fuck do I care? I think instead of limiting myself I'll go buy a bigger truck to get my groceries with.

I was a communist at 16

kids dont know shit about politics

they already signed a declaration to tax the goyim more and to redistribute money from the 1st world citizens to 3rd world under a guise of combating 'climate change' (meanwhie China and India/Pakistan are polluting more than anyone)
>NWO is a conspiracy!

Attached: 5921258703Rr7AM.jpg (954x595, 68K)

There's a difference between conservationism and environmentalism. Conservationists would agree upon the importance of clean water, clean air, well-maintained forest and so forth. Environmentalism is a secular religion replete with apocalyptic visions - visions expressed by the girl in the video.

Most likely pushed hard by her parents who are activists themselves. The worst kind of people.

that right there is a fuckin american

Also
>Thinks people in Western countries have unsustainable lifestyles with a huge carbon footprint
>Wants to bring high fertility brown people in by the million to increase the number of people living Western lifestyles even more

I'm a jew and I agree with nazism pretty much on point

>Spoke truth to power

This what it looks like when the Elites put their hand in a sock puppet and talk to themselves

Attached: thinking343463.png (222x260, 104K)

Marx lived an easy life because he was butt buddies with engels and engels was rich as fuck.

hail the worldwide climate youth

Whenever I see someone who describes themselves as an "activist" I automatically disregard their opinion

>claims non climate changers are stealing from their children
>enviro extremists ring up massive debt to fight "climate change" which is literally taking a loan from the next generation = stealing
in 50 years when our kids are jew debt slaves they will still be going on about muh climate

>globe is warming up again to when vikings could farm in Greenland
END OF THE WORLD

Attached: greenland-qassiarsuk-viking.jpg (714x295, 57K)

the real problem is the climate not the invading horders of rapists and terrorists goyim, you just dont understand...

>15 years old
>easily manipulated at that age
>proves it to the whole world

Attached: FacePalm.jpg (400x400, 22K)

>I'm a jew
kys

she doesn't look Swedish. She looks like a slavic human cow

This is why you global warming people are fucking idiots.

Attached: 800kYearsTempCycle.jpg (1000x650, 83K)

>little Swedish girl
Why is she white?

The new Swedes need somebody to rape.
Although, she is getting a little old for raping, they'll probably murder her soon, while her father apologizes to the murderers.

There's a big PR firm behind her.
His name is Ingmar, don't remember the last name.

She's right though.

I had forgotenwhy i did not take american seriously tanks for make me remenber.
Why are american dumb?
Fluoride, racemixing ?

I love these kind of talk. We had a beautiful country with homogene population. Basically no crime apart from our nigger colony. You can walk anywhere without problem. Thirty year of politician importing millons of immigrant. Place become dirty, place start to be dangerous, economy start to become shit. And this is not considered stealling our future?

she could have at least washed her hair the morning of this speech