How come Albanians are the most based nation in Europe?

How come Albanians are the most based nation in Europe?

>fearless
>daredevil
>redpilled
>not afraid of anything
>the only nation to resist (((them)))
>blessing to Europe

Attached: 1510575360502.png (2000x1429, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wWslfkI4XQw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonibler
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also low iq and disgusting humans
Never met an albanian that wasnt a complete idiot

If we would nuke albania tomorrow nobody would be sad

Attached: 1544639249684.png (789x612, 84K)

AIDS hahaha
Quite fitting

>only moslem countery in europ, nuke it

Attached: 1508365389828.png (333x332, 187K)

Me. You just met one.

>Selling out your sister and mother as well as being the prominent mafia business is based
Today I learned

Honestly, they aren't.
But at the same time they aren't really worse than most Balkanniggers anyway.

>Albanians
>Europeans

Nice try Silberstein

People have acted shocked when they learned I was Albanian. They usually guess that I'm German, Russian, or Baltic (and probably the latter two because of my foreign name).

they have the most badass and evil looking flag in europe.

kys tonibler

Attached: received_482162302309165.jpg (1000x666, 52K)

Fuck off, Muzzie.

Attached: albanian rankings.jpg (1392x5050, 1.75M)

i'd be spooked if albonymous teleported behind me desu

what the fuck i never wrote desu

u need 2 go back

based shenki

Spongebob got cucked n fucked by turks too?
I'll never look at him the same

OP is a jew. albanians are muslim niggers. Sage and delete.

They are also really go at using proxies.

Wow albanians got their genes absolutely dominated, all look half turkish

Things are easy when you have NATO bombing your rivals.

Also, your notion is a lie as Czechia is the most based nation in Europe based off of its laws.

You should stop NEET living Abdul.

It's cherry picked, lol. You think the person who created this wants people to think that Albanians are white?

youtube.com/watch?v=wWslfkI4XQw
based

No, but I've seen lots of photographs of them, they seem to be more dominated than any other euro nation by muslim forces, they are the most ethnically altered, to disagree would tell me you are a buttmad albanian

Also briefly read into their war history, absolutely pathetic, might as well read about the british fighting aboriginals they probably put up a better fight

I'm Albanian and like 70% of my extended family looks like typical Europeans: blue/green eyes, brown/blonde hair, including all of my first-degree relatives.

Attached: turkeylul.jpg (640x955, 75K)

Lol of course you do, I'm sure you take major offense to it too, don't worry, I'd be in denial too if my family history consisted of running away and losing

Wow is that the story of how albania became a christian nation? I'm blown the fuck out by a stupid leaf yet again

I don't know shit about my "family history," because my family left that shithole a long time ago. And yes, we are that white.

well the only reason albos converted was because of taxation and the particularly brutal conquest of the ottomans. if we're talking about native inhabitants here albos are obviously european just like any balkan area that was taken by turkey

Rolling

By your logic you imply that Greeks are Greeks and not rape babies.
You are going against the current of Jow Forumss retardation. Watch yourself leaf.

The only thing worse than a kike is a tryhard zog lapdog jew wannabe.

Attached: Kosovo-proslava.jpg (750x500, 99K)

>Albanians are the most based nation in Europe

rotfl sure sure

Attached: Albanians_1islm-Protes002-10za2004.jpg (799x533, 197K)

Attached: 19399513_1886625951596356_7778725095859652668_n.jpg (960x720, 78K)

Attached: image1.jpg (1280x960, 176K)

you literally faked and added those numbers ad hoc you filthy fucking diaspora analbanian piece of shit

Attached: liar.jpg (311x465, 35K)

woops. i saved that pic from a balkan general thread here. also, close. i'm slovakian.

lowest iq in europe
muslim
albanians minority are the équivalent of sand-niggers in europe

yeah aboslutly based and redpilled

AIDS

Attached: 12142345454.jpg (399x385, 27K)

Martin Shkreli's pretty smart. I know very little about Regis Philbin, but he was smart enough to become very successful and famous.

Ha

Attached: Vlora_War_1920.png (406x929, 276K)

Oh, come on, Albanians are not that bad, most of them are less religious than your average Balkanfag, except those from Kosovo.
The only bad thing about them is that they tend to chimpout if you say something even remotely bad about them, even the most liberal ones and especially diasporafags, they remind me of Americans in that aspect.

>slovakian
>slav shilling for anti-slav nation
Doubt it.

Attached: shiptar_chimpouts.jpg (1008x1260, 482K)

Every on pol hates Albanians and Balkan fags but most people on pol don’t realize that the Balkan’s are probably going to save your ass. We’re the only white people left that aren’t total pussies. Say what you want about Albanians but most of us haven’t been totally fucked by American culture in America.

People like you should be killed, bigger problem than shiptars are internal enemies, demoralizators, 5th column like this faggot right here.

>shiptards
>white
Top kek

>Albanian
>White

Attached: albanian.jpg (900x635, 56K)

Wow, a good Serb.

>those genetics

Attached: 1543852586039.png (304x178, 77K)

Got a better one for you

Attached: Shqipout.jpg (1008x1187, 1.07M)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonibler
Kill yourselves.
Pic related is how Albanians should be dealt with.

Attached: kosovo.png (750x532, 904K)

roll

Attached: Dud390fWwAEROdb.jpg (1019x1200, 210K)

roll

Albanians are the genetic and cultural landfill of the Balkans. What do you expect? They are the very sediment of centuries of inbreeding and rape.

Attached: le 100% illyrian.jpg (2050x1256, 833K)

Wow, so based. So white....

>le bays'd white european assimilated muslims
>they're friends you guise

Attached: based white european albanian muslims.jpg (500x422, 48K)

Reminder that Serbs and Albanians are the only ones in this part of Europe that weren't chucked by a foreign dynasty. Serbs had their own Karađorđević dynasty descendants of anti-Ottoman fighters and Albanians had Ahmed Zogu who was from local nobility. Albanians did have a German prince for some months in 1914 but that doesn't really count for much.

cry everytiem

Attached: 9a9d56e82fea8ea10ccb3bf0db051178d58fbc06044d915363e559d08bc277de.jpg (480x360, 9K)

they are over 50% muslim, WTF are you on about op? Pretty stubborn people too.

Albanians were based people. Unfortunately, they were outnumbered and conquered. And yet, many Ottoman generals and military leaders were Albanian or had Albanian origins, and many of them, even if they converted to Islam, supported Albania rather than the Ottoman Empire. It's sad to see the state that they are in now. And I heard that they have some very heretic cultural and religious practices, despite many of them being Muslim and Catholic, they still have a lot of pagan practices.

Attached: Battle of Albulena & Torvioll.png (615x649, 224K)

we also kicked out the ottomans back in 1565

I'll tell you what Albanians look like ive been to Albania's capital, they look like anyone from the balkans. They're not religious either and there's a higher percentage of blonde people in Albania than Greece.

You look more like something that came out of the jungle, shiptard.

Attached: human_waste.jpg (939x627, 102K)

That's like me saying "I've been to NYC, everyone is a faggot liberal purple hair feminist goblino" and thinking it's representative of a whole country. Albos are fucking middle eastern

I knew a Albanian girl one time, she was pretty brown. She was also into the whole feminism shit and claimed that Albanians were known as criminals because of toxic masculinity and because they had a male dominated society