Guys, Macaulay Culkin should be the new Ernest

Guys, Macaulay Culkin should be the new Ernest

Attached: ernest culkin.jpg (534x473, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d8124I94cwM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

one faggot was band today for shitposting, i hope your are number 2

Is he still a cracked out weirdo?

all the pizza references... it's a yikes from me

Attached: 1522036104531.jpg (59x76, 2K)

Not sure, but the doesn't look as weird anymore.
And damn, AVGN got Mculkin, and jontron got Phil Swift? Internet shows are now mainstream enough for this.

>Everything Pizza is Pizzagate
Wrong.

What a weird coincidence. My kid has been obsessed with Ernest movies lately. Those movies are surprisingly based & redpilled

He looks like someone who would forcibly have sexual relations with minors.

hoooly shit

youtube.com/watch?v=d8124I94cwM

Attached: OFJ12-thumb-600xauto-176240.png (392x304, 106K)

he looks like action johnny from the venture brothers.

Culkin was the original fuck boy.
I mean that in the most tragic. Sense.

Attached: tenor (2).gif (340x226, 1.64M)

I agree.

I also agree with this.

This tells you how retarded pizzagate fags are. Sure he had a band called the pizza underground years before idiots assumed *chan code for CP threads was used by baby boomer politicians; but that's just an elaborate time jew trick

The episode sucked , it should have been an honest interview with James instead of AVGN

Attached: tiresome.gif (360x270, 3.24M)

the Phil swift stuff is wholesome and endearing, I loved it. haven't had cable for a decade now too.

This is fucking incredible.
but should be on /tv/

Buster Scruggs should be the new Ernest

I wouldn't say it sucked but it did feel off. Mac was really creepy and his chipped up red painted finger nails didn't help.
I feel like the "hold me" parts made the nerds skin crawl. Made my skin crawl.

Attached: 1542004367751.jpg (1024x768, 98K)

he's steve buscemi

Came to post this. I couldn’t take my eyes off of all of his Buffalo Bill rings on his hands and kept thinking god he looks like shit.

which is weird because in his red letter media video he was pretty normal,witty even

maybe he really did relive his moments as a kid being molested when he had to look at his own games

ernest goes to therapy

Attached: 636536465436.jpg (273x457, 23K)

why do they have to keep remaking things. how about instead of an ernest remake you and mac go kill yourselves

More like the chan code came FROM baby boomer politicians who posted on /b/. Anons came with different funny terms before the Pizza one.

It actually did user. Macaulay really wanted to sit on James lap,but James started getting pissed stomping around screaming at the top of lungs. That's why some scenes it looks like Macauly is about to burst into tears.
Mike Matei was on one of these threads last night explaining the whole thing. I can't find it in the archives tho.

Cool LARP, it'd be interesting if true.

How you doing down there user?

Kek

My name is Ernest.

Keeping up, probably not for too long.
Hopefully another two years before shit hits the fan so I can get out alive.

Met this guy in a club toilet 3 years ago. He has a really big cock for his size but it's odd shaped. He took my full length in his mouth too really eagerly.

>1 post by this ID

Attached: slide thread.png (1150x1081, 157K)

>implying pizzagate is slide thread

Attached: pleasedisperse.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

I just wanted to post something dumb

Hes busy being the pizzaboy

Attached: pizzaboy.png (1273x715, 919K)

Sucking dick in a urinal. Fucking gross. Surrounded by piss and shit. What the fuck is wrong with you fags that makes you think this is okay?

That's the exact reason why pizzagate went nowhere. Legitimate concerns got burried under bullshit.

can i say rent free to this post?

>channel awesome faggots still clinging to relevancy

Attached: finna yikes.jpg (254x310, 17K)

>Surrounded by piss and shit.
What the fuck is wrong with you fags that makes you think this is okay?

Ernest can never be replaced

no, I like both those actors even and this is insulting. Culkin is a new age soi leftie and Ernest was a living legend based af. RIP ern

It’s winter time. Must be why it’s so shilly in here. My take is these guys know the pizzagate stuff is dropping soon and they are (((trying))) to get out in front of it. Podesta in rolling stone. Macauly on YouTube and Fallon. Apparently Culkin is also tied to Voodoo Doughnuts, which is also embroiled in some pedo scandal and a sketchy instagram. Also his self described “best friend” has a long running show called Robot Chicken. So let’s add it up. Child actor. Definitely raped. Knows all the pedo dirt. Has a pre pizzagate band called pizza underground. Ties with suspected current era pedos. Is displaying occult symbology everywhere he goes. And yet there are a gang on shills saying “nothing to see here.” Really jogs the noggin.

This. There will never be another Ernest P. Worrell, Vern. He is blessed that he did not have to see the atrocity the world became.

The stink makes it hotter, it's really sleazy and a turn on and lots of us partake in piss play anyway.

How dare you think critically user

Attached: 927D9124-5AF8-409A-B779-1A433061002A.jpg (315x445, 52K)

lmao

The AVGN routine could only be funny for so long. Also for the past few years you can tell he's just doing it because he has to and isn't genuinely having a good time with it like he used to.