Do any of you feel bored with life? I'm NEET and socially awkward through my personality...

Do any of you feel bored with life? I'm NEET and socially awkward through my personality, coming to Jow Forums for 10 years and just working menial jobs where I've never really fit in.

Does anyone else feel the same way? Life all feels a bit meaningless... I hate my personality and I hate the way the world is. The only thing that seems to work is smoking weed.

Attached: FB_IMG_1544910361165.jpg (472x331, 13K)

>be a slacker with zero ambition
>gosh, life just seems so meaningless

Bump for any depressed/socially anxious anons. I can't seem to get over it

The moral of the story is hug a shibi.

I guess. Honestly I've always had motivation issues since I had an eating disorder (anorexia), I feel like such a weird male. I'm a manlet, avoid confrontation and believe in God but I'm addicted to getting drunk /smoking weed because I don't fit in anywhere. I feel like doing anything else is just an act and I don't really have any hobbies other than going to the gym that make me worth talking to.

I'm some sort of incel for sure

Im only making this thread because I'm so lonely and I can't be the only person that feels this way.

I feel like Jow Forums has become a bastion of young white men and I know some of you fuckers are socially weird like me, maybe not all who have a different personality or can put on some kind of act

No you're not alone. But i don't smoke weed.
I'm about to get a prescription for amphetamines though lel maybe this will give me a boost.

I do have ambitions and goals. There are things that i want to create and work on and do. music, programming, etc.
If I did accomplish anything, I wouldn't really have anyone to show it to. Not anyone that I care about at least. And that is a large dose of meaninglessness, at least for me.

I enjoy making other people happy and impressing others, but there's no one who I care about to impress or work for. Just me. And that's obviously not enough motivation.

What kind of amphetamine? I jut can't figure out anything to do with me life. I like going to the gym and thats it, but there is nothing I want to make a career out of, I'm not very outgoing and don't think a PT is suited to me

Wat do

Tfw no gf

Attached: b4b.png (680x680, 158K)

Fuck me this is me. To a tee. I can get random girls on Tinder but I'm always too awkward for anything but a smoke and a fuck to some girls. They would want nothing long term with me.

I do basically the same shit. only care about my family and 1 friend that lives hours away. drink and vape bud. I really don't mind being isolated from this dogshit society I have 0 motivation of contributing to. started noticing a lot of synchronicities this past year

Low effort , fake scripted thread.
Normalizing awkward for exceptional.
Normalizing ostracization, external factors, with not fitting in, internal factors.
Shilling Stockholm syndrome.
Demoralization. Loathing.
Degeneracy.

Yeah it all feels so depressing my man Why am I so loathing though? Why am I like this? I genuinely am socially retarded and part of it I blame on social media and video games making me this way. I wish I could be Chad but I'm short and I don't want to do anything else. I try to just tell myself this world is doomed and God will come back soon to bring me to a better place.

25th lvl doomer here. Over the course of the last 2 years I have lost all my social contacts (both with men and women), mutated back to INTJ and changed 3 jobs. Thankfully, the jobs were not menial -- IT, FInance, Investments Management, so I've earned a good chunk of money, but nothing still matters -- no new friends, no new Tinder matches. I still do not know whether I am biased or the world is biased towards me (5'8'', no own home, no car), but I still think that in order to become more appealing to others, I must own a house and a car. It will take 2 or 3 years at a bare minimum, so till that moment I'm in a vicious circle.

Could be the weed.

Fuck knows bro it's like society has told us we're losers or something and I know for sure thanks to drugs and the way things are it has had some kind of impact on my mental state subconsciously. How the fuck am I meant to be happy when I'm so socially autistic.

If you don’t like the way things are going in life I strongly recommend psychotherapy. You don’t have to be fucked up beyond repair to get benefits from talk therapy.
It’s really kind of cool because you can tell them anything. Things you would not be able to tell another person.
It helps.

Reward is tied to motivation. You feel a reward, your body makes you more motivated to seek it again.

Before doing drugs you feel tiny rewards all the time, friends laughing at your jokes, pretty girls smiling at you, colleagues applauding your achievements, eating something delicious, having sex, etc. This motivates you to do all of these things again, and sort of propels you through life.

If you do drugs (even weed), you feel the drug reward and that makes you motivated to do drugs again. A drug reward is bigger than those little social-interaction rewards you normally experience, and it basically deprioritizes normal motivations.

If you are INTP or INTJ (like me), I have some really bad news, bro. Only really thorough endeavors will make people draw attention to you, because these types are the worst at generating social rating, if it's not money, of course.

Psychotherapy is pseudoscience and doesnt work

It helps me

i'm similar, there are others like us for sure

is what it is

AAAAA AAA AAA A AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAS
AAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHA
AAAAAAAASRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHH AAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: DEAR FUCK IT HURRRRRRRTTTTSSS.png (1202x677, 714K)

STOP SMOKING WEED

WIthin 3 months of sobriety, your energy, motivation and happiness levels will sky rocket

Keep in mind I'm not saying weed is over all a bad thing, but for CERTAIN people, smoking weed can be damn near the worst thing you can possibly do for yourself

Also here are some other tips

>Find a hobby, something that requires you to use your creativity (VIDEO GAMES ARE NOT A HOBBY, they are a pass time)
>Writing, craft work, model building are all great
>EXERCISE DAILY, or atleast as often as possible

Cutting out the weed entirely will do great things to help you get out of the rut, but exercise is the next step after that, don't over do it though or you will burn yourself out

This leaf is right. Smoking weed is like drinking alcohol - it's a "sometimes" thing. Multiple times a week, or god forbid multiple times a day, has incremental and difficult to perceive effects on your outlook and perspective on life.

Attached: 1541079205428.jpg (436x966, 76K)

>Smoking weed is like drinking alcohol - it's a "sometimes" thing.

If the marijuana is killing his motivation and making him apathetic like I suspect, it has to be a NEVER thing