⊕ Happy Yule! ⊕

MERRY YULETIDE, POLACKS.

Let's hope for a huwhiter xmas this year.

What are your thoughts on 2018 ane what's to come in 2019, Jow Forums?

Attached: Feuerrad_aus_Stroh.jpg (1200x1200, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nDyAp-wtnFo
youtube.com/watch?v=MRdIQFBoaPs&t=710s
youtube.com/watch?v=lWU-7c4jCH8
youtube.com/watch?v=NwcNNbxUE-w
youtube.com/watch?v=9Y79_X_v_V0
youtube.com/watch?v=tq4seuBFxIM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I myself have high hopes for 2019, let's make it the best year of our lives so far! I think we will start to see people riot a lot and the collapse of the established (((System))). 2018 was a meh year, had it's ups but definitely it's downs, let's all reverse that trend!

Happy Yule Norskie bro!

Attached: IMG_8155.jpg (1000x755, 847K)

Redpill me on the circle cross symbol thing

Happy Yule norbro \[Y]/

Attached: yule .jpg (566x800, 490K)

Let's celebrate by appreciating all the white animals our ancestors found so mesmerizing

Attached: White Weasel.jpg (2500x1875, 162K)

Attached: Swedish white raindeer.jpg (707x960, 107K)

Huwhite power

Attached: Swedish White Elk.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Nibiru

All I want for Yuletide is a fashy wife.

Attached: 1544507596685.jpg (919x960, 143K)

happy yule, nord frens

youtube.com/watch?v=nDyAp-wtnFo

Attached: saturn-configuration-planets-4.jpg (1100x700, 57K)

God Jul youtube.com/watch?v=MRdIQFBoaPs&t=710s

>All damaged whores with tattoos or dyed hair
LMAO. Once the women are done, the race is done. It's so over

Happy Yule

Vi önskar eder alla en fröjdefull jul

Attached: Gods Peace.jpg (992x558, 124K)

It's raining here.
>tfw no comfy snow

>ane what's to come in 2019, Jow Forums?
I was talking to an alien being a minute ago. They're gonna try something BIGLY.

Also I'm supposed to be tasered at one point that year. Which sucks. Not sure when but I know where.

Attached: otazc3yw1xbrvy4uxykn.jpg (725x544, 35K)

youtube.com/watch?v=lWU-7c4jCH8

GOD JUL JÆVLA NISSEFITTER
DREKK OG PUL GLEDELIG JUL
KÖDDER BARE JEG HAR LAGT ALKO'N PÅ HYLLA OG BEGYNT Å TRENE NÅ OG FÅTT MEG DAME OG REDPILLER HU, SLUTTA Å RÖYKE WEED OG, TAKK FOR /SIG/ TAKK FOR REDPILLS, SAMMEN KAN VI KLARE Å STÅ I MOT DEN EVIGE JÖDEN! BASERTE LYSGLIMT SOM DROPPER REDPILLS SOM EN SANN JULENISSE. FIKS DIETTEN DIN, SKAFF DEG VANNFILTER, ÖK TESTO'N DIN, SMÖR IODINE PÅ BALLA OG PUMP JERN FOR FAEN JÄVLA FITTER. SLÅ DEG PÅ BRYSTET OG GJOR WIM HOF PUSTETEKNIKKER MENS DU ISBADER I 20 BLÅ OG TA EN KALD DUSJ HVER DAG! BLI STERK SÅ DU KAN KNUSE SVEKLINGER, VENSTREKEKS, BLITZERE OG SOJAGUTTER.

Attached: Aryan Chad.jpg (2948x4912, 1.48M)

2020s will be terrible with child prostitution, self-surgery, transgenders, LGBT etc

With that attitude yes, fucken get your shit together and fight against it fag! Don't be a fucker creating a self fulfilling prophecy. Infiltrate gay bars undercover and get buff and fucking kick the ass of any pedo faggot u see. Get big and go to gay pride parades with a denim jacket with "DEATH TO PEDOS" painted on it and beat the shit out of any pedo defenders that give u shit for it. FAGGGOT BECOME HIGH ENERGY DUTCHBRO!!!!

>No fjellrev...
Fuckin kys swedecucck

Attached: MG_3626.jpg (2048x1366, 177K)

but the 2030s will be very good

Is spelled Christmas. Go fuck your kids and sacrifice them to your pagan gods, xshit.

Nords are the worst cucks.

I foresee death, and rebirth but mostly death.
youtube.com/watch?v=NwcNNbxUE-w

It's the planetary symbol of our realm of terra. Let the white pure light of Uranus, the closest you can get to the source/prime creator go through your body's planetary bodies and shoot through it down to this earth. May the glory above be manifested below by hands of flesh. WE BUILD THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN HERE ON EARTH OURSELVES, NO ONE ELSE. BE THE FUCKEN CHANGE U WANNA SEE FAG! IM HIGH ENERGY AND I LOVE IT!

Google Bearheart + GOODS for more info

Attached: Goods Kabbalah Cross Meme Version.jpg (640x6000, 1.28M)

Have fun over there bros, I wish I could have something similar here

Attached: 1544823897744.gif (320x240, 1.74M)

youtube.com/watch?v=9Y79_X_v_V0
God Jul!

>What are your thoughts on 2018 ane what's to come in 2019, Jow Forums?
It feels like 2018 was mostly about drawing the final battle lines, so to speak.
Like it's truly becoming far right (natsoc, alt-right, even alt-lite) VS the globohomo establishment.
There aren't many left who don't fall on one side of that divide.

I think 2019 will, to begin with, just be an extension of that. Maybe shit will finally go down towards the end of next year, or maybe we'll have to wait until 2020 before the happening.
Then again, shit's really going down in France and Brussels now, so perhaps the happening will happen a lot sooner.

youtube.com/watch?v=tq4seuBFxIM

How do you celebrate Yule? Can you celebrate it when you are alone? What types of food and stuff?

Attached: image.jpg (1154x768, 203K)

happy Yuletide brother.

Attached: yuleodin_print.jpg (800x1000, 267K)