Islam is a chad religion
And You cannot deny it
> Muslim man have full control on women
> Muslim woman can’t take your home after After divorce
> She can’t take your car
> She can’t steal’s have your bank account
> Can’t prevent you from seeing your children
> Muslim men can marry 4 women
> If a 15 years old girl start her monthly period and have a developed body a Muslim man can marry her
Prove me wrong

Attached: 68460C0E-9A39-4288-915C-8CDCEBCE1C8F.jpg (450x514, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mE3uaW1eutI
youtube.com/watch?v=zcrKHQ2c4_k
youtube.com/watch?v=_TqfPQSJtY4
youtube.com/watch?v=2kAOiduGtfg
youtube.com/watch?v=DfA0CHfROAM
youtube.com/watch?v=a2RUe1omZKg
youtube.com/watch?v=pR22P_nm5ho
youtube.com/watch?v=k4yNqpjbCdE
youtube.com/watch?v=6AOX-_HdFKQ&t=12s
youtube.com/watch?v=JH1i3Y_iC34
youtube.com/watch?v=HH_muikCwLA&has_verified=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

more like live in western country , no rights then move to be a white muslim in saudi get accused of drugs get executed with your 6 wives and paki kids the world rejoices because another religious glow nigger was cut
fuck off

Chad's don't smell like camel piss and wear towels on their heads. Fuck off durka durka.

If you are rich and powerful. If you aren't you are a literal slave who will be legally prevented from ever finding a woman.

well...he have a point

Attached: 1522430781354.jpg (961x662, 242K)

>browse catalog
>see chit thread
>Open Thread
>yep, its a memeflag
>make this comment
>Leave
>everything went aas expected

2 photos out of context, thanks muhyamad

>this useless statistic coming online tryna convince us Islam is more gangster than sincere Christianity

Not as Chad as Christ son

Attached: alpha.png (1021x818, 234K)

Attached: 1538889612522.png (2571x1023, 256K)

I only agree with them on sodomite rejection

yeah gulf arabs are so chad that their wives are fucking their 3 inch dick indian drivers instead

FTFY

Attached: D7362261-F3E9-42B4-A9C6-1EFCF1C01633.jpg (750x868, 207K)

you the last one to speak

Attached: Turkey_Gay_Pride.JPEG-0ac63-1024x727.jpg (1024x727, 178K)

Attached: Istanbul_Turkey_LGBT_pride_2012_(86).jpg (842x632, 144K)

Real Chads don't follow pedophiles

Attached: 6d5.jpg (680x507, 50K)

Islam is based AF it just does not belong in the West. It does promote strong traditional values and is respectably immune to modern degeneracy, but that belief system, and the people who follow it belong in the deserts of the Middle East, Africa , and probably the mountainous region near Russia where like Tajikistan and shit are, but just not the West.

That’s not Islam though is it? That’s more like the laws in place in Arab countries. Not saying they have it wrong, just saying we can implement one without the other.

I want to be a paid stallion for rich bored gulf wives. Where to apply?

deus vult and cheched

>does not belong in the West.
dude they are have parties and Formula E event now
youtube.com/watch?v=mE3uaW1eutI
youtube.com/watch?v=zcrKHQ2c4_k
youtube.com/watch?v=_TqfPQSJtY4
youtube.com/watch?v=2kAOiduGtfg
youtube.com/watch?v=DfA0CHfROAM
youtube.com/watch?v=a2RUe1omZKg

That’s why they have to take out MBS. Stop the reformations. Keep Enrique out of Arabia.

Christianity, properly implemented, is basically Islam but without the dumb shit, and with logical laws.

all look like potential shemales
im so jelly

THE CHRISTIAN VIRGIN VS THE MUSLIM CHAD MEME WHEN?

Lmao what context makes the left not 100% degenerate? Were they doing it at a bible study club? Inbred aussies at it again

>pedophiles
different country different roles

Attached: 1531582385118.jpg (611x608, 168K)

> If a 15 years old girl start her monthly period and have a developed body a Muslim man can marry her

Nice syntax there shitskin.

Attached: 1544981610320.jpg (750x868, 172K)

Deus Vult

Attached: 1512217959155.png (600x500, 236K)

Christians probably don't wanna call anyone out for being pedos, considering the entirety of their church is dedicated to getting into little boys.

>user WTF do you want from them ?
if they trying follow their religion commands they are terrorist and if the allow parties still not cool and they need to take out MBS

Don't pay attention to my post i'm just testing my new proxy.

Nice try Muhammad, but nobody cares what Charlie John did. 1.5 billion people do however follows and tried to emulate Muhammad the pedophile.

And they should be castrated and hung.

Those are prostitutes clearly he will bang them then say divorce 3x.

>Being a nigger makes you a Chad
Wew lad

Attached: 1544782353386.gif (500x200, 998K)

You are 100% right. I try explaining this to my muslim co-workers...who are female btw and they go nuts and defend this bullshit.

Talk about total brainwashing

Don't pay attention to my post i'm just testing my new proxy.

yep

the west needs to be fixed so bad

Attached: 1531586538942.jpg (500x662, 155K)

COPE

I like how you had no come back for "died of fever" what kind of faggot warlord doesn't die gloriously in battle, what a fag.

There won't be any Christcucks left then, big man

they are having so much fun
youtube.com/watch?v=pR22P_nm5ho

youtube.com/watch?v=k4yNqpjbCdE

>Religion whose main goal is "submission" = Chad religion

Lmao sure bud

cope with what? Not a following a total faggot? The prime theme of that image is "not hurting or being mean is totally alpha!". What fucking gigacuck even wrote all that shit?

>Prove me wrong
your muslim father fucked you in the ass.

>As for the prophet, his thighing his fiancée Aisha when she was six years of age and not able to consummate the relationship was due to her small age. That is why the Prophet used to place his male member between her thighs and massage it, as the prophet had control of his male member not like other men.

HHAHAHAHAHAA

you grew up without a father didn't you?

just not with Islam

You posted a meme against the truth lmao fuckin idiot how do you expect me to feel? Different?

Between the two of us, we both know im superior

>memeflag

Attached: deus gevalt.jpg (500x500, 79K)

>haha
>u cope
this is pathetic. How can you defend such a cucked """messiah""" unless you are equally cucked yourself

>cucked

is that all you've got? weak as fuck mate.

yep only faggoty

>> Muslim woman can’t take your home after After divorce
all the furniture is legally the woman's after a divorce , you get to keep the walls
>> She can’t steal’s have your bank account
if the divorce is your call without cheating proven, she'll legally be awarded a fixed sum you agreed upon marrying her, often in the range of tens on thousands of dollars, plus a monthly payment till she gets married again
>> Muslim men can marry 4 women
only if first wife agrees, which they often don't unless handsomely payed
>> If a 15 years old girl start her monthly period and have a developed body a Muslim man can marry her
yeah

That's the idea though, isn't it? Quran 9:29

>all the furniture is legally the woman's after a divorce , you get to keep the walls
wrong if you paid for it you keep it
>she'll legally be awarded a fixed sum you agreed upon marrying her
you and that it nothing more OR you can use the dirty trick of keep her on hold for years until she Give up hir right
>only if first wife agrees
lol ALLAH agrees you don't need her Opinion
she can go cry in the kitchen
>yeah
yep not as much as they used to be you know:
the MTV i phone Spoiled generation who doesn't know how to Boil the eggs

OP is a faggot who will actually never move to the middle east

>1 post by this ID
>memeflag
>provocative post
S
L
I
D
E

T
H
R
E
A
D

Attached: slide thread.png (1150x1081, 157K)

> control their women
>impyling
> "you won't lose your stuff in divorce"
maybe in Gulf regions, won't stop you losing your shit in divorce court orders in Western world
> can't prevent you from seeing the children
neither can a woman in West unless you're a useless degenerate fuck
> 4 wives
why the fuck would you want to hear all the wifely nagging 4 times more often? lmao
> marrying teenagers
you really are looking for a divorce to happen to you, don't you? lmao

Why are Muslim shills so pathetic? lmao
Offtopic:
why are you people worshipping that black cube in Mecca when Allah never demanded you in Koran to do so or to pray into same direction? lmao
How can you tell me that's not idol worshipping when Allah did not demand it? lmao

theyre retard kill them

lol see this pic

Attached: 1520428694089.png (866x1914, 781K)

mudslme

>Anti-Christians end up siding with with goatfuckers in their anti-Christian autism
The atheist brainwash won't away.

>goatfuckers lol
your country worship a fuckin goat

Attached: Baphomet-300x297.png (300x297, 171K)

Attached: ap_18228778192238-7874c9238afb96fd9fc9c688ff402896e4a2ee09-s1100-c15.jpg (1100x824, 36K)

You prove yourself wrong. You’re a stinky wretch.

who cares about some closet islamists bowing towards a statue of Satan? lmao

>goat worshipper
youtube.com/watch?v=6AOX-_HdFKQ&t=12s

im a christian but i still love u regardless of ur religion. still women need more freedom and equality

that hit me right in the feels
>status of men 2019

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

they don't looks muslim to me

Hail, Christ!

muslims and degenerates having the same goal: fucking kids. Your point?

>nailed to a cross for three days
Didn't the Crucifixion last for six hours?

>WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!
well...you have to blame yourself for your cucked laws

yeah, that's right. submitting is for cucks... that's why we must teach the wh*Te women to never submit to their husbands.

MAKE IT STOP THIS FAT FAGGOT IS THOTISING OUR WOMEN

REPORT ALL RULEBREAKING TROLL THREADS

DO NOT REPLY TO SPAM

Attached: Da Rules.png (607x788, 446K)

*braaaap*
*sfffft*
*plop*

Attached: B5B4B04514764C458E98D03434A51F98.jpg (858x536, 140K)

>fucking kids
if you did that in saudi or egypt you get death a horrible death
youtube.com/watch?v=JH1i3Y_iC34

Why so many Muslims inbreed? Can you orcs at least stay away from your cousins? Totally degenerate. Destroying your genetic stock because you can't control yourselves, and the reason all your 80 iq nations are shitholes

I fucked a married Muslim woman 6 months ago, your sky daddy can't protect your women from the BWC Ahmed...I also fought in 2 Jew wars and handed piss bottles to your school children. I'm the kafir your imam warned you about; nigh I am Iblis and you are in MY HOUSE

Attached: IMG_0362.jpg (864x719, 62K)

Why give a shit what they do in their country, you must be a kike.

only for plebes, and only if it gets public. Bacha Bazi in Afghanistan and Pakistan, the last one being one of the biggest muslim country, fucking boys is a hobby.

From memeflag to memeflag: I shit on your "piss" sign, butt boy.

euro flag

covering up the saudi flag i see

and you returned home with ptsd and saw this:

Attached: 1544364024204.jpg (1080x1080, 245K)

Fake lol

nice boobs BTW

youtube.com/watch?v=HH_muikCwLA&has_verified=1

Attached: merica.png (500x397, 99K)

>be westerner
>sign up for the military
>marry some used up none virgin roastie
>get surprised when she fucks a nigger
No hymn no ring my bros

>If a 15 years old girl
The cutoff is 9 years of age for girls. (Only boys mature at 15.)

Attached: child_marriage.png (871x1150, 192K)

No such a thing. There is no rules that forbid poor from having more than one wife and depends mostly on region culture. Many unmarried women too so having more than one woman actually help woman. Will you complain if someone had 2 cars because he had money? This is stupid. Also many non rich with multi wives. It depends on person and people than money. If Africans can get many wives anyone can.

>be US military
>be literal subhuman white trash
>be the type that run a train on prostitutes and make homoerotic jokes at each other the entire time.
>know anything about hymens.

Yes and with her father approval better than feminist master government control you. Childs brides are married in US too. Nothing wrong with it if you can create family and support it. It's better than letting them go around fucking in schools for their sexual needs. New world order is shit. Western laws proved to be failure socially and slaving many for few rich. They breed and base their laws to create slaves for labor. They let women and girls outside house for more slave workers while scamming them with stuff like it's empowering or whatever.

Jokes on you haji I fucked a married Muslim; now what?

Attached: IMG_0324.jpg (377x550, 37K)

Most rich fags have 1 wife. higher upper middle class and very will off guys would be having more than 1 wife. And a side wife.

societies aren't built by chads