Why shouldn't I breed with an Asian girl so my offspring will get +5 IQ?

Why shouldn't I breed with an Asian girl so my offspring will get +5 IQ?

Attached: chin.jpg (500x658, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/news/sarah-jeong-new-york-times-hires-writer-racist-past/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm already above the median IQ among Europeans. Also above in muscularity. Asians have frail bodies and the males end up looking feminine. Why would I regress my bloodline?

Because she could have an Asian offspring that will be 5 more than your mutt's IQ

you definitely should

enjoy -5 IQ

3 of these and you area nigger

>enjoy -5 IQ
Having sex doesn't change your intelligence, and I can find a suitable European mate.

I bred with a black woman and my mulatto children are petty smart.

If you and her are average IQ and we assume that it is true that the averages are 100 for Whites and 105 for Asians, and that IQ is 100% heritable, then you are logically wrong and your offspring would have 102.5 IQ.

However, it is not true that Asians have an average IQ of 105. Nor do all Whites have an average one of 100. Each people within those continents is different.

And if you take China as the average: It is known that they have cheated on IQ tests, using elite pupils and who knows what else.

Many more arguments could be made as to why you are wrong and a slide thread poster.

yeah, but the offspring will take a -5 hit to strength

Post their test scores. Are they 1 or 2 standard deviations below the norm?

You can do whatever you want.
But it is not an option to me as I do not want my children to be half-gooks

Where tf is my hapa gf?

Attached: 878c9710a690a2c541c9f8fcf4f3c647.png (693x738, 707K)

but -5 muh dick

-2" penis.

Go ahead theres nothing stopping you. Just treat your hapa kids right.

Daughter got above the norm.

+5 sun resistance. Does anyone have a full list of attributes and penalties?

+3 IQ points, more like
And -70% reproduction chance

anyone here wanna fuck my wife?

Attached: jewnwaifu.png (1043x588, 623K)

because this

Attached: muttrasian.png (724x779, 487K)

>Daughter got above the norm.
You forgot to attach your image. I'll wait.

yeah but the sun Resistance is negated by the -2 to penis.

>muh +5 IQ

-2"penis
-5 testosterone
-5 gene purity
+80%-100% lactose intolerance likelihood

Attached: 1543894622148.jpg (416x600, 55K)

>expects high iq
>ancap
your offspring are fucked

Isn’t this comic pro-mixing?

It'll be a +2/+3 since the kid will be less than 100%.

Attached: 14566786877667576553.jpg (1080x663, 523K)

and a -5 to perception. Those slant eyes can't see for shit

I cannot wait to get an Asian wife. They are traditional and feminine unlike white western girls who have been brainwashed by feminism to believe they are men. An Asian wife will suck your dick on demand and then cook you dinner and she will be happy to do so.
>pic related

Attached: 1503745880563.jpg (676x480, 89K)

less awareness?

Attached: 14567342567687986755565756.jpg (1080x663, 534K)

It also comes with a +50% chance of school shooter

Just raise them good

yeah that's true.
-5 perception and self awareness

-10 height
-15 strength
-5 speed
-20 charisma

Yelp.

Attached: 65657743445.jpg (1200x680, 75K)

It was a few years ago and don't have it.

+50% autism and inability to express emotions

Attached: 1544982780111.jpg (1080x663, 525K)

Asians raised on a meat heavy diet (aka western diet) end up just as tall as white folks.

kys and sage. a bunch of newfags falling for this thread

wrong

Attached: mongolian-girl-and-grandpa.jpg (2304x1728, 654K)

lie
-999 charisma (ER tier school shooter)
-35 perception (spatially retarded)
-50 strength
-20 height
+0 intelligence
+10 short limbs
+50 npc behaviour.

Dating a Filipina, the memes are real about Asian women

Attached: 1521731425279.png (1030x994, 282K)

t. chink

Fuck off to /v/ with your shitty stat building, you fucking mutts.

i m a muslim , muslims can't be mutts, only Allah's men.
Enjoy whiteknighting down syndrome people

>I cannot wait to get an Asian wife. They are traditional and feminine unlike white western girls who have been brainwashed by feminism to believe they are men. An Asian wife will suck your dick on demand and then cook you dinner and she will be happy to do so.

Hey, I think Sarah Jeong at the New York Times is single. Why don't you give her a call?

nationalreview.com/news/sarah-jeong-new-york-times-hires-writer-racist-past/

China has by far the most men over 7 feet tall, all coming from wealthy families with adequate access to quality food. The average height of Asian American men is the same as the national average. Look at the difference diet made in Korea. South Koreans are on average 3 inches taller, entirely because of diet since they all share the same genetic ancestry. Also, regarding Mongolians, they've actually become smaller due to recent famine.

1. Higher East Asian IQ is far from proven since most of the stats people cite are from Richard Lynn's fraudulent works or from unrepresentative elite immigrant samples.

2. Even if it were true, do you understand how genetics and averages work? The average for a 50-50 White/Asian hybrid would be 102.5, not 105. A meager 2.5 points.

Attached: 1544798528675.png (1073x386, 338K)

Because having children in this planet is immoral and redneckish, specially if they are intelligent.

Implying Asian women are interested in manlets using meme flags.
Also sage.

>+5 IQ
it's more like +1 or +2 if you go by white native IQ and not """national IQ""" AND they have to be either korean or japanese AND you have to meet them AND you have to speak their language or they speak yours and so on and so on. probabalistically it's already not looking good.

and then it's -20 identity due to having no singular culture and looking like no singular people, which means -20 social skills because you're worse at trying to associate with people and they're less willing to associate with you (most people date and socialize in homogeneous groups), but then you also have -15 height (meaning 85: halfway between a retarded score of 70 and a normal score of 100). facial attractiveness and hair type and everything else follows a similar pattern of being half shit.

mixed-race children including mixed asians have the highest rates of drug and alcohol abuse, so that's like a -30 where 70 is retarded.

and then you and your spouse are liberal racemixers BY DEFINITION, so statistically you will likely be on the low end of the spectrum with fewer children. and statistically these couples have the most c-section deliveries and the most instances of gestational diabetes than the rest, and these things increase the risks associated with successive pregnancies and the chance of type 2 diabetes later in life, respectively. so you can also call your breeder score a 70 where 70 represents being retarded.

I could continue but you probably get the point by now

Attached: hapa divorce rates.png (2900x2176, 468K)

asian modifiers compared to base white (out of 100)

-15 STRENGTH
+0 ENDURANCE
+0 AGILITY
+5 DEXTERITY
-5 PERCEPTION
-15 SPIRIT
+5 INTELLIGENCE
-10 PRESENCE
+10 WILLPOWER

plsub webm user don't forget webm

Attached: resolution.webm (320x240, 2.84M)

-10 WILLPOWER
-15 DEXTERITY
since they're spatially retarded

nice.

Attached: cultural_leadershipepe.gif (700x520, 1.08M)

go fur it

Asians are subhumans and you'd fall for a lie, your kids will hate or kill you.

Attached: GDP World.jpg (1500x818, 231K)