YOU ARE $22 Trillion in Debt

Your share of this debt is $220,000, you're worth more dead than alive. Better get rid of the Bankers, Corporate CEOs and your bought off Politicians before they get rid of you! Get rid of them and you cancel your debt.

Currently, you and your kids are all slaves to the Globalists, You have no savings to leave behind, the bankers will take it all. It's you or them. It's your people or them.

Endless wars and foreign aid to Israel. Welfare programs filled with migrants sent to your nations by destroying Libya for Israel. Duel citizenship for Israelis in the US who fight a border wall and allow bankers and CEOs to fleece you, keep wages low, raise the prices on the things you need just to live, make POC slaves in other lands. Better wake up!

Attached: 22.png (929x465, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

smith-wesson.com/firearms/performance-center-model-629-stealth-hunter
asterank.com
youtube.com/watch?v=4xn9jLy_TB4
youtube.com/watch?v=DyV0OfU3-FU
youtube.com/watch?v=EdSq5H7awi8
youtube.com/watch?v=y-IemeM-Ado
youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0
youtube.com/watch?v=OQWMd_NPSBA
youtube.com/watch?v=8GP87dgTqF8
youtube.com/watch?v=P4_1pwsm5LY
youtube.com/watch?v=SF362xxcfdk
youtube.com/watch?v=OuOcnGAv4oo
youtube.com/watch?v=fiCKf7hfagk
youtube.com/watch?v=T2i6uftJhB8
youtube.com/watch?v=4AC6RSau7r8
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20Government/Communism/pawnsinthegame.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiStuTYjKXfAhXYHzQIHRXVCZQQFjAAegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw1uNddHe3JExyTjV59dgNCZ
usdebtclock.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump.

Bumping because this topic has potential

people think nothing will go wrong.

Dont worry about it, trust me it all okay! (Just always have six weeks worth of food in the house.)

Economics and Business with a Foundation Year, BSc (Hons)

Attached: okay buddy.jpg (1436x2383, 485K)

if you live on the 1st floor move to the third
if you don't have a gun, it's time to get one.
if you don't know how to grow food, better start learning how now.

cops, law enforcement,soldiers you better not protect the bankers, CEOs or politicians when the collapse occurs. Protect YOUR people.

>*trust me it's all okay!*

◄ 3783. opheiléma ►
Strong's Concordance
opheiléma: that which is owed, a debt
Original Word: ὀφείλημα, ατος, τό
Part of Speech: Noun, Neuter
Transliteration: opheiléma
Phonetic Spelling: (of-i'-lay-mah)
Definition: that which is owed, a debt
Usage: a debt, offense, sin.

◄ Romans 6:23 ►

For the wages of sin is death, but the
gift of God is eternal life in Christ
Zeus our Lord.

is this the reason why they changed
from gold to debt to back the money?
they want to fucking kill us.

Attached: master builder.jpg (957x557, 388K)

Attached: Hold Jews Accountable.jpg (729x1628, 547K)

I wish I could get a gun. This gun any good?

smith-wesson.com/firearms/performance-center-model-629-stealth-hunter

I just like how revolvers look.

thats not how it works buddy, well off americans OWN the debt in the form of treasury bonds, the US debt is not distributed to the citizens, in fact it is often borrowed from the citizens

Your nutbags have been saying the for a decade.

Except that we're really not, because fiat currency is just magicked up out of nothing, If anything, the more debt we accrue, the more the Jewish debt-holders should be worried we decide we're never going to bother to pretend to pay it back and just off the lot of ya.

You are right buddy, pretty much the only thing America needs to focus on is real economic growth, which is why I like Trump.

Low taxes on small businesses will go a long way to getting that economic growth. Also space mining could add trillions to the American GDP.

no i'm not you faggot

Attached: 1537724229355.jpg (400x577, 63K)

OP is fake news. USA would have been declared bankrupt if national debts were real lmao

>death by a thousand cuts
Being a multidimensional being in 3-dimensional space is 'rent' enough as it is. We've been drowning in false pretense and semantics for longer than anyone can remember; and the powers that be think they can equate that to a monetary concept? Do me a favor next time you see them; laugh in their face.

Attached: 111D530157582057.jpg (500x500, 93K)

asterank.com

bump

Attached: were so fucked.png (600x400, 55K)

makes stockpiling easier
pic related -- interest rates going up

Attached: turkey.png (259x194, 5K)

Bump for reset
Burn the Fed

you couldn't be more wrong

Dollars are baseless though so that doesn't really mean anything. Sure sucks for the bankers.

checkem kek speaks through this one

Why the third floor?

>cops, law enforcement,soldiers you better not protect the bankers, CEOs or politicians

But that's the only reason they exist. You really think they would bite the hand that feeds?

We pay $364 billion a year just in interest right now. What the fuck are you talking about? Also 1/3rd of the debt alone is owed to the federal reserve.

and the middle class keeps shrinking.personal debt keeps rising, most people work to pay to work in shitty jobs they hate. As they wake up, stop working they pass the job to a lower wage migrant or illegal who uses all manner of welfare which you pay for.

You're better off homeless. Go to a government office and tell them you are homeless. They will provide free housing, free healthcare, free food, free utilities and free transportation. If you are working making under $25k you are better off living off the government, the tax payers.

Think about it healthcare alone is $8k. taxes 17% ($4,200), food $2k, utilities/trans $ 1k - that's $15k without shelter

$25k - $15k = $10k
What's your shelter cost?
Subtract that from the $10k plus any other debt
That's what you are working for.
Poverty in the US is $14k.
you are working for nothing.

your work to just live. what kind of life is that? in such a wealthy nation where billionaires made $20 billion more this year than last.

drop your pride press the system get rid of the REAL welfare cheaters; banks and corporations. A group of people who don't give a shit about you, your country, your environment, your kids. All they care about is their profits. That's all.

yep, and thus, every .25% increase to the interest rate means annual federal debt servicing increases by $55,000,000,000

yep

Attached: the west.png (500x378, 59K)

Attached: US national debt.jpg (1446x748, 142K)

Obama could have bailed out the middle class for $10Trillion and he gave the banks $20Trillion

When youre brainwashed into thinking that price controls are bad, but you let a private body set the lending rate of currency

It's a retardedly overpriced Anime-style revolver for weeb faggots. Magazines were invented for a reason. Six shots then fumbling for a full minute while niggers are beating down your door while you attempt to reload is going to get you killed.

where did all that created money go? I didn't get any

Attached: USD money supply (millions of dollars).png (730x340, 13K)

real men only need 6 shots faggot

Gold has been valuable to societies all over the earth for 1000s of years. This reason alone makes gold valuable - because it has 1000s of years of reliability. There were no iPhones or tech in medieval times yet gold was valuable. As long as the aristocracy values gold - its valuable.

Money HAS TO BE:
>Durable
>Transferable
>Divisible
>Intrinsically valuable
>Scarce
>Recognisable
>Fungible

time and time again people try to replace real money with something else and it fails every time, and what are those people forced to revert back to? GOLD
Gold is the ONLY substance (along with silver) that has ALL the properties needed and meets all the requirements to be defined as money.

It is these properties that gives gold INTRINSIC value.

Attached: gold.gif (640x360, 1.88M)

better shot at those who try to break in.

if the economy The wealthy will be out of the country within hours. Like the bin Laden family after 911. Don't let them go.

The Hidden Secrets Of Money

Part1:

Part2:
youtube.com/watch?v=EdSq5H7awi8

Part3:
youtube.com/watch?v=y-IemeM-Ado

Part4:
youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0

Part5:
youtube.com/watch?v=OQWMd_NPSBA

Part6:
youtube.com/watch?v=8GP87dgTqF8

Part7:
youtube.com/watch?v=P4_1pwsm5LY

Part8:
youtube.com/watch?v=SF362xxcfdk

Part 9:
youtube.com/watch?v=OuOcnGAv4oo

Part 10:
youtube.com/watch?v=fiCKf7hfagk

Attached: Mike Maloney.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Debt is not Capital.

Our nations and "the international community" run on debt that they can just print as much of as they want.

This devalues the currency.

Thats why you can't afford a house or start a family.

youtube.com/watch?v=T2i6uftJhB8

youtube.com/watch?v=4AC6RSau7r8

Attached: ag6.jpg (443x472, 23K)

you don't seem to care when the wealthy do exactly this - you gave them $20 Trillion in 2008/10 and took the food from your kid's mouth to pay them. fu

inb4
>>muh intrinsic value shiny metal
what's up goldbong? You are legit the voice of reason on Jow Forums

ask the pentagon first

you think gold will break 1259 this month?

but you gave the bankers all the gold

the American revolution started because of banker's gold.

labor for labor = script.

Maybe. But as long as 1oz of gold doesnt miraculously become lighter for no reason, I dont mind the dollar value at all.

the banks took all the gold
you don't want banks any more

Im not understanding your point. People can buy gold irrespective of what nations do

i dont have kids because i'm preparing for collapse. im not worried about the debt because we're either not paying it back, or paying it back with radically devalued currency

Attached: goldismoney.jpg (259x194, 5K)

What almost all of you don't realize is birth certificates are converted to IOU's given to the Federal Reserve which then resells them as treasury bonds to Goldman Sachs who then resell them back to the government with interest of course.

fair enough. you catch the COT report? massive shift to long in managed money

I get this, but yeah, pol generally doesnt

Also, the Vatican is responsible for birth certificates, and the law of incorporation. More specifically the tribe of Dan is the source of all of that plus usury.

I'd be almost all of humanity has no clue including even "economists"

be=bet

>Better wake up!

The fuck are you on about both of those are bad. You think people here love our (((federal))) reserve?

to all you gold bug hoarders thinking gold will save you?
You'll spend it all all on protection

LABOR FOR LABOR AND NOTHING ELSE.

you really think when the economy collapses in the US you will be able to keep let alone protect your gold? soon as you go to spend it every thug in 5 counties will grab you and cut you into pieces for your gold. REMEMBER diversity is our strength!

you traded in your people for gold.
now you have no people, only gold.

Attached: ban_benjamin%20franklin_quote.png (381x239, 157K)

The thing about the US and the West is that, in practice, it is the furthest thing from a free-market capitalist economy. You have price controls and governments borrow excessively to fund bread and circuses.

Attached: IYOKHBTRA.jpg (1024x683, 70K)

Who cares? The US will always pay its debt. They just print enough money. Meanwhile the others sent their natural resources in exchange of a couple of dollars.

The government is what the people allow it to be. The most important question is, who are your people?

Attached: matrix steak.jpg (300x168, 3K)

Attached: fiat redpill.jpg (1669x1388, 794K)

COT report?

>all this debt
>currency and the numbers represented by them are all controlled by a small group
>implying negative global wealth is real and not an arbitrary concept

Land, resources, water etc are real things. All the the stuff dictating whether you have or not is robust jewish talmudic logic. They can cause a collapse or keep it from happening at will. Having it or not having it boils down to having groups of people on the same page as you and firepower.

Show flag, leaf.

I have my people. what do you have banker?

the problem is people are easily brainwashed into thinking their governments are helping them. People cannot think for themselves

we dun woke um up brother.

“That is simple. In the Colonies, we issue our own paper money. It is called ‘Colonial Scrip.’ We issue it in proper proportion to make the goods and pass easily from the producers to the consumers. In this manner, creating ourselves our own paper money, we control its purchasing power and we have no interest to pay to no one.” - Benjamin Franklin

better find YOUR people and quick.

lolwut? I'm a banker for pointing out all of what you posted is essentially meaningless? I'm happy you have people, though, and I hope you succeed in whatever your intent is.

Now show flag.

nope
go haunt another thread banker

CTRC commitment of traders report

The 130+s are talking, please go back to the kid threads

Rothschild, a London Banker, wrote a letter saying
>"It (Central Bank ) gives the National Bank almost complete control of national finance. The few who understand the system will either be so interested in its profits, or so dependent on its favours, that there will be no opposition from that class...
>The great body of the people, mentally incapable of comprehending, will bear its burden without complaint, and perhaps without even suspecting that the system is inimical (contrary) to their interests."

America is doomed, there will never be a "great awakening."

>Your share of this debt is $220,000, you're worth more dead than alive.

I'm not sure how that statement makes any sense.

>>great awakening
the thing about economics is that you can only manipulate an economy before something gives and it all crumbles. We are closer to a collapse than they want you to believe.

Attached: Degeneracy+is+very+important+to+the+elite+it+weakens+the+_1f22212bddb4b561dbd20cc74fce0d59.jpg (1000x6896, 2.31M)

>posts debt numbers thinking it means a fucking thing
>includes debt slavery comments about Israel and immigrants to appeal to standard Jow Forums logic that everyone here already knows
>continues to post about arbitrary numbers and metals
>provides no stances, information or encouragement beyond these libertarian views because his handlers only provided him limited bullet points to go over for shilling
>pirate flag because edgy

Just take the sheckle, I guess.

Show flag and post in store prices

Attached: 1543611053895.png (488x436, 204K)

unpopular opinion, but there's nothing wrong with bankers

low IQ and bad culture is the cause of debt

You're inferring that a dollar collapse would have a negative effect on the powers that be. That isn't necessarily the case.

It's a Sunday funday for secular folk; you should put a few hours on the side and read this (Pawns in the Game .pdf):
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20Government/Communism/pawnsinthegame.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiStuTYjKXfAhXYHzQIHRXVCZQQFjAAegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw1uNddHe3JExyTjV59dgNCZ

Attached: SGDW.gif (480x268, 1.68M)

The elite will be fine -- they all have NZ bunkers ready to go. I'm sitting on a debt-financed multicultural tinderbox -- I have other things on my mind.

not that unpopular desu. who wouldn't want to take advantage of literal retards.

Bankers and limited interest rates aren't inherently bad. We've just got a global system that abuses low IQ and propagates the bad culture. The entire economic system is built on bad choices, either from low IQ, cultural influences, or decisions with good intent that turn for the worse. The last of those points shouldn't ruin a person and the first two should have anyone participating in it hung until dead.

Interesting quote

Attached: Rothschild quote.jpg (1002x72, 33K)

Fair enough. I have a nice little stockpile of funs, more US military manuals than you can shake a stick at, and the quintessential survival guide in pic related

Attached: 5413685.jpg (250x187, 18K)

No - I did not see this
>massive shift to long in managed money
what does this mean? I guess its good for gold?

Isn't it? Speaking of gold, does your current institute or governing body have any plans to violently take it from you? Here in America, we have Executive Order 6102 working against us which is why I took some interest in investing in some silver and mainly ammunition.

>he posted a Trump video about a bubble
>thinks he'll really fuck up my day by posting something everyone already knows
>acts like OP's bulldog to fight with people
>obviously is OP

Attached: 1542635337291.jpg (750x691, 40K)

this
yeah, it means that sentiments are changing about gold into 2019. institutions are unwinding their short positions because they don't want to be stuck short like bear sterns if SHTF
I'm smarter than OP

>OP abandons thread

How fucking mad does it make you when you get rooted out like this? You dont even know how you got caught and that must really suck. We'll see you soon.

money only exists because of debt.

I just respond to serious worthwhile people

NEW CHAN FAGGOTS

link to the debt clock live

usdebtclock.org/

Not that im aware of, but knowing the UK government, they wouldnt tell you and just turn up and demand it when they want

Attached: Gold is confiscated because its valuabe.jpg (671x1004, 191K)

>sentiments are changing
this is good. I find it strange that this wasnt the default position since 2008

>Debt per citizen: $66k
>Debt per taxpayer: $180k
yfw 2/3 of your country's CITIZENS isn't paying taxes (add illegals to that).

every other citizen has the following:

>college debt
>several car loans
>mortgage
>credit card debt

are you really surprised each person owes a quarter million dollars?

>Endless wars and foreign aid to Israel.

We spend 1.275 trillion on social security and 1 trillion on Medicaire. The money spend on total foreign aid, not just to Israel(but also to institutions like the UN that hate Israel) is less than one percent.

We've also been in two wars since the beginning of the century, and their effects would have lasted if it weren't for that raghead Obummer leaving a power vacuum in Iraq and that bimbo Bush firing the Iraqi military and letting all those unpaid former soldiers join ISIS as a result.

Quit going after statistically insignificant bullshit and go after Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security.