I’m a conscript in the army, AMA. I’ll answer anything expect stuff that compromise opsec

I’m a conscript in the army, AMA. I’ll answer anything expect stuff that compromise opsec

Attached: FFF57795-B933-41DC-A973-C724DD3FFD2B.jpg (4032x3024, 1.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Kalevala-Tradition-Lönnrot-Oxford-Classics/dp/0199538867
tanker-enemy.com/PDF/bh_dickson.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how many russians will die by your hand

Attached: 1543406841223.png (450x710, 240K)

Would you have joined if you weren't forced?

Are you circumcised? If not, why?

Probably none, since I don’t think we’re going to go to war. If I do encounter an enemy though, I promise to deal with him accordingly.

Probably not. It’s nice to flex with the uniform and some of the staged battles are fucking awesome, but most of the time it’s just grinding. Can’t say I miss being in heavy combat gear carrying all kinds of shit with me once I go home. 4 days left of service BTW.

Last time a Finn fired a gun in a war was during ww2

Attached: b7d.jpg (727x727, 45K)

hale hortler

Attached: 1505242611168.jpg (960x720, 117K)

>mocking strategic prudence
β

This is true.

>welcome to puolustusvoimat

When can we expect the compromise opsec stuff as promised?

Non-European country you hate the most (Russia excluded)

Gonna reup? Do they incentivise you to stay in?

Holy shit LMAO. *EXCEPT.

what's ur experiecne w/ US troops and/or tanks?

aamuja vitu mosa

Ha. Good luck punching me over the internet. Fag.

YOU CANT GO BACK NOW

Does the Finnish army fight to defend your nation, or are you Israeli pawns like the American military?

I’m probably going to a refresher course within the next 5 years. Other than that, I don’t plan on having anything to do with the army.

They incentivize those to stay there who are interested. I’ve quite liked my time in the army although it has been rough, but I don’t see myself as a staff sergeant.

Niitä on 4.

What is the general political leanings of most soldiers? Are they against the Somali horde that exists in Helsinki?

The kind of shits that love Somalis and other trash don't do military service burger. That said back in the day my unit had an Egyptian, a Chink and a Russian.

can you show puukko?

ole hyva taydellista naakemin mekko kaku hotelli kolme hanska hyva yöta kiitos kissa koira aanka tietö on vaalta sankyy apina vittu perkele saatana

All I can say is that unlike in the US, the army here is very disconnected from the rest of Finnish society. We do not meddle in foreign affairs and our only duty is to defend Finland if someone invades us. The army just trains Finnish men to become soldiers and then sends them home. Soldiers can however become peacekeepers, but that is their personal decision and the Finnish army is officially neutral. I’d say that we aren’t a ”pawn” of anyone.

I’ve heard the word ”nigger” spoken out loud so many times at the barracks I’ve lost count. I’ve also heard Erika being sung/hummed multiple times by other conscripts. Make of that what you will.

Finnish peacekeepers used to be pretty based in the early days. Like going between Jews and Egyptians and beating them both up to prevent cease fire from being broken.

Are the finnish army spurdo memes real?

Depends on the meme, but I’d say that mostly yes.

What’s your opinion of this man?

Also, as a fellow soldierfag - Eat a bag of dicks you fucking faggot

Attached: B1F6B404-5EA1-4BF3-8E57-18AF7C358397.jpg (1242x1483, 695K)

I’d show you my army puukko if I had it on me. It’s the most gritty thing you can imagine. I’ve cut pieces of wood with it to heat up the furnace, so it’s all covered in wood resin and dirt.

Great man.

I’ll pass on the bag of dicks, we can share one if we ever meet on the battlefield.

rate my setup

sorry for burger status

Attached: 1544984434739677870732627218226.jpg (4032x3024, 3.3M)

4.5/5

You need a copy of Kalevala, don’t know if you can get those in english though.

Do the horde proud. How hard is Finnish to learn?

Attached: 1536780533261.gif (300x214, 2.58M)

you guys didn't do anything in erbil. What did you actually do outside of signing me in a the dfac?

You're pretty cool OP
How's the Finnish AK?

amazon.com/Kalevala-Tradition-Lönnrot-Oxford-Classics/dp/0199538867

ive been listening to it in audiobook format this past fall during bonfires. i thought that would be more authentic. but my version is the westernized version by Elias Lönnrot.

side note 1 im learning finnish using a word a day app. no rosetta stone or nearby universities to learn. do you have any recommendation? the finnish embassy website redirected me to broken urls lol.

side note 2 retaking karelia when?

Thinking about joining up, what is the best way to prepare?

Most conscripts belong in the category of 18-22 men, probably around 75% of them are influenced by racist imageboard culture.

>I’m a conscript in the army, AMA. I’ll answer anything expect stuff that compromise opsec
do you have quantum command and control like USA and Russia?

what are your feelings on smart dust?

Yeah no man, we just train in Finland. Rather sotilaskoti than dfac.

How easy is it to get out of military service

Thanks for confirming that the military is for low iq fuckheads who can’t word or grammar

Bait

What do you know about smart dust??

Attached: 1544899563492.gif (400x218, 1.24M)

>compromise opsec
most order of operations are publicly available. You dont know anything we dont.

Attached: 10270517.jpg (3648x2736, 841K)

Finnish is such a unique language I doubt that you can find anyone nearby to teach it. However if you’re actually serious about learning it, look up some online courses and a good tip to learning any language is to start reading newspapers in said language. After some time of forcing yourself to reading them you will start to understand stuff.

I would like to have back Karelia, but the current owner has ruined it. All finns moved westwards and it’s full of nuclear waste. Also the infrastructure there is laughable comparing to modern Finnish standards, and would cost billions to bring up to speed

Kustjägare?

Attached: 3524_tn718-560x312.jpg (560x312, 45K)

What's the passcode to the weapons locker?

>this

How is this related to politics?

Do you wank to pregnant Anne Frank fantasies during your spare time

Attached: 1489743887000.jpg (687x1117, 658K)

>Questions about conscription in a country
>Not politics

Are you retarded maybe?

Why do finns look like they suffer from oriental down syndrome?

Attached: Oriental down syndrome.jpg (574x800, 97K)

The fucking Libanon. Fucking kikes.
If you don't hate jews yet, serve near jews.

also when does the password cycle/ when does the guard change?
Do they use experienced soldiers to do sentry work, or raw recruits?

It would be fun to practice sentry elimination again after all these years.

>What do you know about smart dust??
EVERYTHING

OPSEC GO GO TANGO

tanker-enemy.com/PDF/bh_dickson.pdf

also what level of anti-jam is your coms gear rated to?

also can you provide layouts of the base?

where is your bulge?

You have female soldiers right? Do you fuck them?

They r snow Turks:

thanks, ive been looking at yle.fi for news when i have time, but im not sure how controlled they are. what is the best politically-truthful news source in finland?

do your BDUs have a brap compartment? Where ican i buye one?

Tj?
Mis palvelet/aselaji?
Leikkaa kyntes
Kassun etninen koostumus?

Tell me your radio signal codes

Attached: 1489993151564.jpg (511x850, 574K)

Excuse me?

Attached: LauriTorni2.jpg (321x470, 24K)

yle.fi is one of the biggest ones. There's like no reason to not be politically-truthful in Finland.

Would you participate in FinnoAustralian war II?

Make sure you are physically fit, at least to the point where you can handle moderate physical stress. Your fitness will improve a lot when in the army. Prepare also to take orders without questioning, and also prepare mentally because your strength of character will also be tested.

An example of the latter; we had a 4-day training sessions in the middle of the woods. Each night we could get about 3 hours of sleep, with all the guard duty around our tents and so on. It is hard to explain just how miserable it is to wake up after an hour of sleeping to your commander waking everyone up to an alarm, enemy battalion spotted nearby. Then you would spend a couple of hours in a trench, in the fucking cold, just thinking how nice my own bed would feel like right now.

Then going back on guard duty once the battle is over at 2AM, and pointing your gun at all the trees and bushes in your sleep deprived state thinking they are spies and scouts.

Ask your mom

Attached: image.jpg (230x249, 32K)

There are no good Finnish news sources. Keep on reading yle.fi and ignore the feminist propaganda and other jewish lies they spread.

Make sure you are physically fit, at least to the point where you can handle moderate physical stress. Your fitness will improve a lot when in the army. Prepare also to take orders without questioning, and also prepare mentally because your strength of character will also be tested.

An example of the latter; we had training sessions lasting multiple days in the middle of the woods. Each night we could get about 3 hours of sleep, with all the guard duty around our tents and so on. It is hard to explain just how miserable it is to wake up after an hour of sleeping to your commander waking everyone up to an alarm, enemy battalion spotted nearby. Then you would spend a couple of hours in a trench, in the fucking cold, just thinking how nice my own bed would feel like right now.

Then going back on guard duty once the battle is over at 2AM, and pointing your gun at all the trees and bushes in your sleep deprived state thinking they are spies and scouts.

Bravo

Attached: 27628809_905706416265827_271856928125458905_o.jpg (1944x1296, 262K)

>neat.jpg

Where is your viina?

How can I get a cute smooth Finnish twink boyfriend?

Attached: 27173561_905600316276437_6429343680529174217_o.jpg (1894x1420, 196K)

We do. Fucking them (or fucking anyone for that matter) is seriously not a smart thing to do in the army. Half of the women there are masculine, actually motivated, the rest are only there for attention. In my honest opinion.

>t. Russian hacker

Did they cut your budget after the US elections were over or something?

>4-days

We did a 17-day training during loppusota. Everything was fine and dandy until our waterbottles started to freeze and you had nothing to drink during the long ass marches. I had a super fun time during my conscription though, you get to hike a lot which I love and you get to shoot really fun guns too. Most people in my company who complained were either hockey guys or city people from turku/hesa.

The friends I made there are ones I'll have for life.

t. Rannikkojääkäri

Attached: Finnish Coastal Jaegers.jpg (1600x1063, 133K)

If anyone wants to go to war. Right now easiest is to go to Ukraine or join the Kurds. Problem with the Kurds tho is they are commies.
I was 12 months in Ukraine during the early days and after that in Syria for Russians. Not something you should yell around there.
Did I get paid, no. Not what you would get being legal PMC.
It all just muh adventure and muh experience.

Attached: 27023444_905597699610032_4584361788755570494_o.jpg (1695x1271, 238K)

Any stories to share?

I heard that the while Finnish peacekeepers were around Suez after Yom Kippur War, they inspected some stuff the Egyptians and Israelis left behind while withdrawing. Mostly it was nothing interesting, but some random crates turned out to contain some Strela shoulder launched anti-air missiles. The peacekeepers painted the crates and marked them with UN signs and shipped them off to Finland. That is how Finland acquired it's first type of MANPAD.

Is it true Finnish guys only joing the army to get dick?

Why would you do that. Like in most war a majority of the casualties are from shit like artillery and IEDs . You won't even have a chance to fight back, suddenly you wake up and your legs are gone

Oh so you carry you own lube and crotchless panties?

Finnish Army High Command? Very impressive.

show dick

Attached: 27628816_905705086265960_8904950177272279469_o.jpg (1793x1344, 293K)

in its dedicated closet and stashed around my house.

also threw in a pic of my finnish war stamps because neato

Attached: 1544986456822476443997623534200.jpg (4032x3024, 3.47M)

Loppusota is different than all the other mehä’s. For some reason mine was fairly easy, that’s why the weekly trainings were harder than loppusota even though it was twice longer.

>water bottles freezing

This is why you should keep it in a warm place, (thigh pocket for example) I had the same problem

one guy masturbated into a shitpaper and left it laying around and then your mom came and wiped her cunt with the paper.
Thats how you were born.

That happens, but women that are in the military are more pass than smash.

Attached: 9c2942b382faa12c828c422e62c5ae3229ba7baddab7362eef830e7ff92c24d6.png (505x820, 12K)

Attached: 14517658_316775112019956_4221150647204191061_n.jpg (960x664, 96K)

TJ4, Vekara. Leikkasin tänään, haista vittu. Etninen koostumus ihan vitun valkonen, kassun neekerit aina YP:ssä tai pekassa :D

Wot? Yle is a known bunch of liars and a fake news media, literally BBC tier.
I don't know any good Finnish sites. I don't follow much what's happening here.

>conscript
>opsec
LMAO

what kind of nigger hand sign are you making?

Attached: 1500.jpg (1500x1000, 285K)