Welcome to college

>Welcome to college

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-16 at 1.01.14 PM.png (952x1018, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ggXQncJ0qTI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reminder that a clitoris is just an undeveloped penis and sucking it makes you a faggot

Attached: 1443216804298.gif (480x270, 1.95M)

Ah I see you're a man of culture like myself.

College lost it's academic roots entirely

UC Davis is a joke.
Shittiest UC

That make no fucking sense

Attached: 1523400856334.png (469x452, 277K)

Sucking undeveloped penis is for rabbis.

makes me giggle every time

Maybe they should do the same thing with models of foreskin too.

That doesn't look anything like a clitoris.
It's like a chicken foot and they lazily put a nub on it.
Did a faggot design that?

Attached: 1544058374579.png (702x540, 458K)

I cannot believe universities are still a thing nowadays. What a waste of a once noble institution.

It's so the muslims can practice mutilating

woman is just an undeveloped man and sexing it makes you a faggot

>Going to college in any other field than STEM

Having sex with a woman literally makes you a fag

that's the "Full, internal clitoris"

I have absolutely never seen a pussy that looks even remotely like this. Is this what a leftist pussy looks like? Mmm, interesting.

It’s literally true. They are the same exact nerves and tissue. Some girls even have more developed ones that look like little dicks.

Is that a turkey wishbone?

Notice; kicking a woman in the vagina or grabbing and twisting their tits does much more damage than visa versa.

kick her in the taco to actual reproductive harm in a way getting kicked in the balls doesnt.

Our fathers and grandfathers were fags. If you are true traditionalist and have a stiff hard on for family values you better start being one too.

i just have astiff ahrd on for killing jews and minorities. and yes I am.

Women are just grown up sperm AND THAT'S GAY AS FUCK!

Attached: 0.png (496x480, 190K)

Maybe your forefathers were fags lol

Cool retainer, this a dentistry school?

big question
if i get a 3d printer can i print custom fleshlights?

Based gay as fuck post and gay digits. Blessed.

>Full, internal clitoris
Wtf.

It's not a pussy you fuckin virgin

Oh man that got me

Jow Forums has its own /GenderStudies/ theories.
tfw Jow Forums GenderStudies actually makes sense.

Attached: 1544100606578.jpg (720x900, 38K)

Czeched the truth

Attached: 43564645665.png (683x1164, 734K)

Notice how women aren't people and property damage to them can be written off with your insurance

Attached: 54764775.png (748x641, 136K)

A Woman is basically a WO-MAN
>WO
>MAN
So you're having sex with a man that has an extra hole and bigger tits. This is only something people with advanced IQ's will understand

>Welcome to college
Now give us $50k/yr for useless indoctrination, you get a 3d printed crap in return. Sorry me and rest of the board of directors needs don perion mamosa for brunch and 150k Mercedes to get me there. Thanks useful idiots for supporting my life style.

Someone explain to me what the fuck is wrong with american colleges

Attached: 12845943232734.jpg (680x680, 82K)

So fempires are basically beyond fucking disgusting then

Woman=womb+man

HAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1510276538292.jpg (660x698, 53K)

kek

Attached: 54335354353.png (595x527, 103K)

More like $22k but who’s counting ;_;

This is literally true in a literal sense.

Attached: Objective Vidjya Truth.png (1920x1386, 721K)

Attached: 4564345656.png (821x1155, 805K)

Exactly! You must have a triple IQ

underrated, someone with a twatter puppet tweet that at them.

>women have this monstrosity inside of them
they're truly spawns of the devil

>I have absolutely never seen a pussy

We know.

Attached: Amused Disappointment.png (476x492, 491K)

How bad are colleges in america?

Attached: 1544530068118.gif (348x248, 3.49M)

>So you're having sex with a man that has an extra hole and bigger tits
WTF is wrong with you? If you’re not getting aroused by woman you might be a fag

kekd and czeched

Attached: JanZizkaGrunwald.jpg (399x600, 108K)

Wrong. A penis is just an overdeveloped clitoris. Not sucking on random cock makes you a misogynist. Checkmate!

Attached: 1540659653449.jpg (768x1024, 88K)

Can you imagine what Pelosi's pussy must look like? Goddamn it must be something out of a nightmare

Student loans

Fucking lmao, literal 13 year old virgin outing himself.

Attached: Concern.png (1063x1063, 245K)

>tfw every Jow Forumsack ive met irl has had their life at least somewhat together, has money, and a gf/wife

Also most of us are Jow Forums and fully grown adults 25-30

Why is the meme that we are all losers? Im seeing an army, not what we are being shilled as.

This is Islamophobic and may trigger the clitorless.

>Fempire
>Female slaves

God, feminists are stupid

Attached: el0010.jpg (3041x4562, 2.64M)

AAAA

Attached: qRzx6qF9APTy4nLPiQ3ZFKHaL1wBp1VgYiBOWdiJ2Sg.jpg (426x435, 33K)

Because it's all shitposting from the fags over at Jow Forums and other places constantly spamming the board and retards falling for the bait

Why the fuck are there sex Ed classes in college? It'd take one lecture, two tops to explain sex.

>thinking this is infected with any less jews

Well my story is that I got called into the principle's office when I was in middle school. He asked me if I knew what my IQ was. I didn't so he goes on to tell me 140-160 range and demanded to know why I wouldn't socialize with the other kids. I had no answer and he later committed suicide by hanging himself. I should have been a rocket scientist but here I am.

I thought it was a wishbone with testicles.

I dont know what it looks like. But I know what it smells like.

sauce pls

>sex ed
>in college

Kek

Most big universities are bad, an extension of high school. I went to technical school at night while working during day. All business no social life through school. Got what I needed and never looked back.

Attached: A2D815F0-8C44-4C06-A2B4-CCE83ED78AAD.jpg (1024x1024, 155K)

Proof that female circumcision only cuts the excess material that protrudes out. Ladies you don't want guys laughing at your weird extra skin right?
Plus, you can get buildup around the bean skin, a trim is much more hygenic and you still have the majority of the clitoris there for pleasure.

Yea, it's demoralization tactics which fortunately don't work on us for the most part. We're a powerful danger to the powers that be and they will do anything they can to try to discredit or demoralize us.

Noice

>When we bully these bitches too hard and they snap

>Why the fuck are there sex Ed classes in college?
To teach them the (((new sex))):
>race mixing
>how do you know you are not gay if you dont try first hmm?
>use (((birth control)))
>dont slut shame: fuck as many guys you want ladies, its called experience
>pregnant? Here is an address for free abortions

seriously you dumb fuck click the blue arrow next to the post number and image search it fucking mongoloid

Real women have a real clit

Attached: big clitted cutie.jpg (882x1323, 229K)

Don't you have holocaust classes in college in america?

Obviously, the little round part at the top is what we men are most familiar with, (top of her pussy, under the hood), but the wings confuse people.

They are internal, around the vagina, under the skin, inside. This is where a woman gets her pleasure from when you're thrusting.

These two arms or wings are only inside an inch or two, and the head of your penis rubs this.

*driving your dick as deep as you can doesn't always feel as good as you think. Popping just the head in and out does. Also known as shallow thrusting, what you're doing is stimulating those clitoral wings.

In other words guys, technique is MUCH more important than trying to knock the back out of it.

Oh UC Davis. Still wasting a ton of money and making the students pay to support their so-so football team. Davis itself is also very communist. Shit place to be and you shouldn't be surprised if anything degenerate comes from it.

Underrated

is it an ag school?
business?
eng?
it does none of them well desu it's a UC for people that would have gone to a state school

Attached: huehuehue.jpg (496x472, 32K)

Why does anyone need sex ed anyways? Shouldn't kids be focused on more important shit? All of this sex ed shit kids just end up figuring out on their own it's like having a fucking class to figure out how to tie your shoes. Who even pushed all this sex ed shit in the first place

It's a biological reality.

That fidget spinner has some serious balls.

youtube.com/watch?v=ggXQncJ0qTI

>All this time people thought the serpent was a Jew
>Turns out it was just another woman who was mad jelly about Eve getting Adam's attention
>And if the serpent couldn't have him, then neither could anyone else

>Why is the meme that we are all losers?
People who are less intelligent and emotionally driven (women or left-wing people for example) use personal attacks instead of logic to try and prove a point

Examples:
>Migrants are not bad! Here is one who is decent so they cant be bad
>You make a good argument but its racist so you must be wrong because racism is wrong
>Its not hard to get a girl these days user, youre just a loser becaus you cant get a girl

Attached: 45664564564646.png (682x503, 93K)

Their 3d printer sucks balls. I could print that with much better layer lines with what i can only assume is an inferior printer.

WO-Man
Without Optimization Man.
It is the lesser formed, general purpose man by which the glorious male architecture is adapted. In that way being male is a general improvement regardless of your species. The Y chromosome is the key that unlocks genetic greatness in the base schematics of life.

>ethnic minority slaves

This looks a screaming face.

>a class to figure out how to tie your shoes
I actually have a shoe tie lacing diploma!
I spent 1 year in school learning just that.

Pussy is good for you if you know where the clitoris is your wife will appreciate it.