When will Jow Forums realize that there is no contradiction between homosexuality and fascism?

When will Jow Forums realize that there is no contradiction between homosexuality and fascism?
Why do you shut out a large number of people who could be very receptive to your message?
Pic very related, It's Yukio Mishima, the famous gay Japanese fascist author.

Attached: MV5BNWVmZDE2NmQtZWU5OC00MzUzLTg2MTUtZTQ4NzUwNDljYTFjL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTc4MzI2NQ@@._V1 (214x317, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1hJJ-RPn41k
youtube.com/watch?v=JTR8WfESWOw
youtube.com/watch?v=DPAZQ6mhRcU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice try, you just want to get your hands on some fashy, Hugo Boss-wearing ass.

Attached: 2c73b5c3c4736ec25a6b71fe88d83786[1].jpg (750x376, 27K)

Well, right wing men are usually strong, masculine, and have a good sense of style :)

Because fascists on Jow Forums are actually just brainwashed, cosplaying protestants.

If they would get real about anything they would scrap religion out of their mindset. But they can't. Just like ((((them)))) and mudslimes

i agree

youtu.be/1hJJ-RPn41k

Mishima was not gay, fuck off.

Fascism is an absolutely abhorrent ideology. It doesn't work in practice, it's antithetical to human nature and economic law, and it's based on an evil perversion of ethics. I hope you all come out of it eventually, otherwise get your skulls crushed when the wars come.

Attached: 1544328297000.png (793x794, 273K)

>ancaps
>winning wars
Keep eating your chicken mcniggers and LARPing bro.

>ethics
fuck outta here wit dat wite boi shit

this.
So many reactionaries here shout "muh poopdick" and "muh AIDS", but the truth is that all human beings have a bisexual nature. Fascism is the political ideology of nature, therefor fascism must embrace human bisexuality.

implying I need to win a war. I just need to hire a victorious PMC

Attached: chadcap.png (2518x1024, 270K)

You don't have to be religious at all to be against the poz.
When I see gays in leather outfits twerking in front of children at one of their parades, or adopting children, I still get the same urge to put them into an oven despite not being religious.

Attached: faggots-at-pride-parade with kids.jpg (720x540, 70K)

>It doesn't work in practice
It has been largely successful in all of its implementations though, of the regimes that implemented it in the early 20th century the only ones that fell fell to foreign military intervention

Fag here
Don't listen to this man, being gay is a disease. Do not let the faggots into your movement. We deserve nothing other than the sweet release of euthanasia.

S O O N

youtube.com/watch?v=JTR8WfESWOw

Attached: _90980653_2fb5401a-e706-4efe-8818-a2472e004a0b.jpg (660x371, 25K)

I thought the nip was bi. Either way, being gay is all okay.

Attached: 1461175925326s.jpg (250x223, 7K)

>But they can't. Just like ((((them)))) and mudslimes
truth
fuck (((religion)))

Attached: 1544724927139.jpg (600x400, 39K)

You sound pretty self-hating, and that's a shame. Everyone should try to do the best they can with their lot in life.
All human beings are innately bisexual, if you want to feel sexual attraction to women, I recommend trying to identify what disconnected you from the heterosexual side of your nature and reverse that trauma.

I don't really care if you're gay, you still need to marry a woman and have kids, especially if you are somebody special like Mishima. You still need to provide a healthy and productive role model for others. Gays should stay mostly in the closet, we don't want to know about your poopie dick butt stuff.

Pride parades are degenerate and I agree they need to stop.
>or adopting children
Oh no! Those children might end up growing in a loving family instead of completely fucked up from the foster system.

he still had a family.

Depends of the type of homosexuality.
You have gay men and then you have faggots (pic related). Completely different story.

Attached: jfc.jpg (2000x1335, 594K)

I agree, I'm completely against (((pride))) and (((trans)))

Mishima is not a gay though.

>writes a story about a gay man
>has a close friend
>gay confirmed

QUESTION: What do Nigella Lawson and Yukio Mishima have in common?

ANSWER: They both tried to make sure they were never filmed below the waist. (Nigella because she has such a fat arse. Mishima because he skipped leg days.)

tl;dr OP IS A FAG

Attached: nigella-lawson1-1386239944-view-1.jpg (460x615, 59K)

>McAncap thinks they would survive a single conflict

The fucking rice farmers would Merc you open border retards, let alone the facists and such.

SHUT UP KIKE SHUT UP KIKE SHUT UP KIKE

>visited gay bars
>gay lover confirmed his homosexuality
>not gay

>large number of people

Attached: 49F966CD-0E93-4558-8C8B-5483CC71FDBB.jpg (600x694, 72K)

youtube.com/watch?v=DPAZQ6mhRcU

Fuck off faggot

Homosexuality is a disease spreader and defending it with arguments about how people "can" avoid spreading it mean nothing because most people demonstrably are not taking those precautions even when educated to do so.
It's a sign of lacking discipline and restraint, antithetical to fascism
I don't give a fuck about religion

Attached: CDC 2014 new HIV Transmissions.png (635x579, 262K)