Poland hate thread

hate on this shithole here

Attached: polen.png (250x156, 588)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R9RWKriFiC4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck poland. never come here. it is a shithole.

go to canada. paradise. roads made of gold.

Attached: polska vs leaf.jpg (1106x8192, 3.92M)

Top kek

Attached: 1298130198260.png (838x983, 105K)

I honestly dont get these threads, I wish you can get along with each other.

We cant afford to have any more white-on-white fighting, there just isnt enough of us left to be bickering over past wars. Honestly lads if we dont all get our shit together the white race will die out or worst become a African mutt race.

Attached: We must work together now!.gif (684x784, 612K)

That's actually pretty good, saved.

Attached: fish.png (507x541, 285K)

t. butthurt Kraut in Gdańsk

Attached: krautcucks btfo.jpg (803x1024, 140K)

Attached: 148788489673e.jpg (539x760, 129K)

Gtfo communist scum

Attached: 1544550740946.jpg (1024x615, 599K)

stfu lyakh

Attached: 0_531b0_f0629b65_orig.jpg (618x800, 254K)

rude

Kys triggered mongol

Actually some dialects of Russian have same features as Polish has. One dialect even has ending on -ej, except standart -oj (-aj), like in Polish.

Mate i speak russian, i love russian culture, but its a fact that every russian who is a communist is littelar subhuman

what's about just social-democracy?

This is a thread of hate about Poland, what are you're angry ?

Attached: Polish-soviet_propaganda_poster_1920.jpg (1261x1011, 181K)

Ok. A simple question. Why didn't communists make a Polish SSR in 1939? With the capital in Lwów?

Your flag leaves much to be desired. There, I said it.

Tell me a reason why a Russian should hate them. Modern Russian by mentality are closer to Belarussians, and even to Poles too.

This songs associated to me with Moscow. Also the singer had Polish roots and surname.

youtu.be/R9RWKriFiC4

Repressions against ethnical Poles had started before 1939.
Polish also used to be a state language in Belarusian SSR.

I have nothing against Poland, I just try to conform to the thread

Attached: af.jpg (680x513, 84K)

It's pretty cold now. Poland sucks.

I'm nationalist and pro free market, social democracy is not that bad as communism (obviously) but its not type of ideology i would support. And its not mongol-tier ideology, people who support these social democrat ideas are mostly good folk, but you lack pride and strenght

But how can you explain that eastern Germany is more based than western? Less "tolerant" and etc.

>let's fight each other goys

Really makes me think

Attached: JIDF-kek2.png (596x870, 437K)

I think goverment has to support it's citizens. I think every citizen has to have opportunity to get a degree by free, get a normal job later and etc.

In Russia you actually can do this, get a good degree by free. Don't know how know, but few years ago people had this opportunity even having not very big exam score(but not very small too.. I mean medium), but it would be engineering and something like this.

witam debils