youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg
youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am not white

Ew

Hey handsome.

give me a fuckin goon bag
you fuckin racist white dog cunt

Attached: 1454815674326.png (534x572, 540K)

w-whats a goon bag?

> human beings are one species

I will stop being a dipshit and leave you with this great introduction to abo culture.
youtube.com/watch?v=l3mN7h134ac
youtube.com/watch?v=jhfrfQZAh5w

Attached: 600x600.jpg (600x600, 91K)

Is that a burn victim, or did that poor thing get a cup of acid flung into its face?

Australopithecus walks among us

youtube.com/watch?v=vAhwOcSf1R8

boongs in sydney are actually quite nice when they ask for a dolla, gave one $5 once

abbos will at least ask you for a dollar (even if they assault you for refusing), meth heads, muslims and africans will just take it.

Are muslims actually causing crime in your country? Most of the ones in america are unironically in STEM fields

you upset because i BTFO you on /sp/

Attached: ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ (223x226, 8K)

holy shit orcs are real...
*puts on cloak of elemental resistance

america has much better control over its muslims than here, australian muslims are germany/france/sweden tier now.
at least half of adult muslim men here in melbourne are unemployed, in gangs, dealing guns, meth or heroin, or are active terrorists.

every year in december the police arrest the biggest threats and keep them in custody over christmas and new years to try and avoid a major terror attack in melbourne.
it has been almost every day so far this month that my suburb is FULL of police raiding muslim homes.
a few days ago i couldn't even go outside because there was a fucking swat team in my street.

Attached: 5474567478578.jpg (859x1660, 157K)

I don’t get it.
Does this happen?
I’d push that dirty faggots shit in.
Do whiteoids down under capitulate to these people?

the ones near me are well behaved but they are asian
ive seen a few sand nigger ones in the city and i'd happily stab them, they have a menacing presence

ive refused more often than not and they just walk on to the next cunt

muslim asians.
they will blow you up, and then charge you extra for the shrapnel.

youtube.com/watch?v=I6UrEf9Jv84

Damn, that sucks aussie bro. At least you dont have niggers and spics though. I think, the abos arent nigger tier are they? Cause spics and niggers have turn'd some of our cities into literal war zones. Pic related.

Attached: 4A094BEA00000578-5481483-image-a-22_1520598590604.jpg (962x866, 206K)

Why do all of the aboriginals have those puffy faces, is it inbreeding or did the evolution cause their faces to swell up to retain water for the drought period, like camels hump?

Attached: $_3.jpg (378x500, 28K)

I don’t know anything about Australia but I know art when I see it. This is the greatest thing ever made in the Southern Hemisphere.

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

This is second
youtube.com/watch?v=1_oK076OApk

Hey booger, stop sleeping in the road you dumb cunt!
youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg

Attached: 1543873317803.jpg (800x450, 327K)

I live in melbourne and I've only seen abos a few times in my entire life. When in ~15years ago high school we had to work a week in some shelter, a filthy abo looked like he wanted to rape my arse all week so I stayed safe in the kitchen.

The most recent was a few years ago, some stinky abo with a motorbike converted into a bicycle on the train, I had to move to a different carriage due to the noxious fumes that creature was excreting.

Stop sniffing petrol, Cornelius!
youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo

we absolutely do have a nigger problem, here in melbourne at least.
sudanese to be specific.

they are supplied weapons and drugs by the muslim gangsters, and are allowed to run amok due to our marxist courts (even first degree murder will only get you 1 - 3 years in melbourne).

i have visited all the major american cities, and i never felt more in danger than while walking in melbourne CBD (you could actually be blindsided with a machete to the spinal cord at any moment here).

Attached: 38563586356.jpg (1100x590, 118K)

>Implying abos wear shoes

Dude WTF! I thought aussies were based, you actually let africans immigrate and do this shit and you dont even punish them properly.

Attached: 64894689356.jpg (1240x775, 149K)

Attached: 536835682568.jpg (666x1507, 137K)

Dude who the fuck is running your country??

>Sudanese
70-80% of the 'Sudanese' community in Australia is Christian. 97% of Sudan is muslim. They're South-Sudanese.

Attached: sketch-1544983446374.png (953x800, 318K)

Thats not a bloke. Thats a sheila.

Attached: Kuato.gif (500x268, 1004K)