Now that Soviet slavshits have ethnic cleansed ethnic Prussians in their native land (Königsberg)...

Now that Soviet slavshits have ethnic cleansed ethnic Prussians in their native land (Königsberg), how many Prussians or Germans of Prussian ancestry are there remaining today? Do they look more Baltic or Germanic?

Attached: Prussia flag.png (1399x840, 138K)

What is a prussian?

why the fuck do you care?

The native people that used to live in the Russian enclave you see today in Europe bordering Poland and Lithuania (Kaliningrad)
How about you answer my question instead?

>ethnic Prussians
Ethnic prussians (Old prussians) were ethnicly cleansed by teutonic order and replaced with german settlers that later mixed with Poles and Lithuanians. These so called prussians are essencialy Germans mixed with Balts and Slavs, united by german culture and language.

there are only russian germans that moved there after soviets broke up.

how do they look?

They are very tall and blond. They don't have anything particularly prussian.

Not tryna flame, but i though russians were Monglos + Assyrians

You were almost correct, we are actually Chinese Jews.

a smaller version of jews?

>ethnic Prussians
That doesn't mean what you think it means.

Attached: Old-Baltic-peoples.jpg (908x642, 177K)

im Prussian and Slavic 50/50

All Jews are manlets. We are an insectoid version of Jews. All we ever think about is how to fuck over the white man in the most collectivist way possible.

>Prussian and Slavic
So you're 100% Slavic then. INB4 East Germans aren't Slav.

> Prussians
This garbage is completely destroyed.

Attached: aF2eFGKHY5U.jpg (545x807, 91K)

you have to go

I know a women of prussian ancestry, she is quiet small, but I havent noticed any other outstanding characterisrics

who cares. Germans have no conscience and are brought up by their parents not to show compassion and to sustain cruelty from fellow countrymen, to be eager to show cruelty to foreigners. Soviet slavshits are similar to Germans

Attached: 1469120678482.jpg (2000x2579, 991K)

I have Prussian ancestors, look like an Adonis and live in West Germany right now, just waiting for the 4th Reich to go back to my homeland. although I have ancestors from Bavaria and West Germany aswell.

>West Germany
Kinda same boat Mother side is from Oberschlesien nowadays living in west Germany

every christmas we eat Schlesische Würstchen with Sauerkraut and Kartoffelbrei as a tradition, always looking foward to it

Attached: IMG_1144.jpg (460x307, 129K)

>every christmas we eat Schlesische Würstchen with Sauerkraut and Kartoffelbrei as a tradition
lul

you can't wait to come back so hard. In all honesty I think Niederschlesien is in Germany's reach, to regain influence there. You can just buy up polish slavshits, they're in need of money

>how many Prussians or Germans of Prussian ancestry are there remaining today? Do they look more Baltic or Germanic?
here in westphalia a lot actually, about everybody i know had a least one grandfather/grandmother or great grandfather/great grandmother that fled from the east during/after the war
some of my family came from eastern prussia too after the war you can see that in my dna results aswell

Attached: myheritage.png (1501x841, 400K)