China is chad; America is degenerate

Are you jealous Jow Forums?

Everything you dream of doing we do.

Eugenics, we do it.
Genocide of muslims, we do it.
Killing liberals, we do it.
Destroying SJW propaganda, we do it.

China is ultimate nation on Earth. The true celestial power and all the world will know the power. West is weak, divided and built upon liberal degeneracies. Only China offers the way forward.

Attached: based and redpilled.png (974x1014, 912K)

I get paid to teach chinks english online. It's fucking dope. Your faggot friends and relatives get so much face from having a white man teach their cumnuggets english.

Thank you for all the money, based chink

Your govt is exploiting your people. Your people, once proud and sophisticated, are shells of their ancestors. Next to sub-saharans, Chinese are the most inhuman soulless beings on Earth.

butthurt americans

lol why am I butthurt? I just told you, I literally get paid to be white by Chinese people

Thanks for making our job easier. You are eliminating the ragheads, so that makes our job of wiping you chinks off of this planet easier. We won't have to worry about a new Islamic caliphate forming when China collapses.

How can you wipe us off the planet when you will be extinct in 20 years? Your daughters are all used as sex slaves by foreign men.

>clean water running out where millions will perish along with no clean soil for food

heres your thread killer again chinese shill

>Killing liberals,
>communist government

SOMEONE POST IT, I DON'T WANT TO GET BANNED

Jow Forums wants those things so life can go back to small government libertarian paradise full of individual liberty and pride.

China wants those things so that the zerg hive can obtain additional vespene gas.

This... is interesting.
*snap*
Yep, this ones going in my "ww2 was a pointless war" folder.

Being liberal here is a death sentence. Liberal professors and activists are being arrested by Xi's police and are just never turning back up. The party believes that social, political and economic liberalism are the main ideological threats to the Chinese nation.

>Only China offers the way forward
This is very true. Once China puts enough pressure on the west, everything collapses, and the insectoid chinese parasite will finally understand what happens when you piss off whites.

Attached: rights.png (1024x1216, 203K)

Based Xinjiang Uyghur.

>Genocide of muslims, we do it.
You're not genociding us you dumbfuck.
You're bullying a small powerless ethnic group within your borders because they don't want to be lorded over by some smelly retarded bugmen.
The Muslim Ummah is watching and recording everything and will pay you back many times over. After the Jews and the Jew puppets (murricunts) you are next.

Attached: Roastie Toastie.webm (384x480, 2.95M)

>britbong defending Muslims and identifying as one
Pottery.

I hate to break it to you pal, they were doing that shit back in the ancient too. who you think built that big wall

Attached: lonshanks the cat.jpg (351x351, 10K)

We support Myanmar and we wipe you out in our borders. Muslim women will be property of Han men. LOL!

Why do the Chinese think of Jews?
I know that you have a word for dumb Western Liberals that translates as something like "White left", but I'm not sure if that is completely fair on Whites.

The two most frequently annoying liberal types I find are 1) the middle class Jewish city liberal 2) The half black, stupid afro hipster glasses feminist liberal girl.
Or do the Chinese simply think Jews are White?

are you on crack? china is a nation of soulless slaves and a liberals wet fucking dream

People who have heard of Jews just think they are rich whites.

Party combats liberalism and seeks to wipe it out in all forms.

Just consider that we are in the UK raping their teenage girls and they are powerless to stop us. The Ummah never forgets. Funny to see a chink from Australia defending his bug nest and criticising a Muslim for defending his own while not seeing the irony.

>Everything you dream of doing we do
What does that tell about Jow Forums?

>we wipe you out in our borders
You haven't wiped out anyone or anything. You can't even properly genocide the Uyghur you fucking dog-eating shitwipe.

Top kek, I’m the whitest person in this thread you fucken raghead.

Plus they are the polar opposite of Communists, Jow Forums should be all over their dicks

haha, chinky mad as fuck with the latest fashion of shitting on chinks on Jow Forums for comedy

WWII was completely pointless.

>they are the polar opposite of Communists
is it opposites day? because you calling them the polar opposite of commies is the polar opposite of the truth

Well, the only problem is that you are an insectoid slave race.

All uighur children are taken into Chinese system of schools and given out to Chinese families. Uighur language and religion are banned. Uighur women are given away to Han men. Uighur men are all put into camps until they die.

Uighur will be gone in 20 years just like the Dzungars.

>Are you jealous
Ya but youre chinks. Not even the superior chink races. Just really really chinky. Plus your hard on for communism is a real turn off, not mentioning that you munch on golden retrievers.
See ya in the next war

Chinese are superior to you. That is why we will not allow ourselves to be overrun by foreigners.

>shit posting earns you good boy points
Living the Australian dream

>communism is a real turn off,
China is more capitalist than America nowadays

Based, are all Uighur muslims?

>Uighur women are given away to Han men. Uighur men are all put into camps until they die.
Neither are true though. All you have done is section off the Uighur in their province and your dumb shit commie government is trying to exert its influence there because its so far from the central governments control that they feel worried because all small-dick men get scared when their power is threatened.
You may have convinced Jow Forums with your bullshit but some of us actually know what's going on.
You would probably get stabbed to death if you went to Xinjiang.

Thats messed up. We still trade with you weirdos wtf?

But they are not even white, they are semites.

ASIAN MASTER RACE
When the time comes, asians will unite under the great reign of China.

It's only a crime when white genteels do it. Also, China is better armed than most countries. Laugh in a white Liberal's face if they complain. How do white self haters expect to fight the Chinese when the Chinese are non white, therefore innocent victims of white people and when whites don't have enough troops because they don't breed much anymore?

NEW CHAN FAGGOTS

WHERE ARE THE ANONS?

There Chinese generally don't know much about Jews?
Oh man you guys are in for a treat..

Imagine a cult that are about as mental as Islam but for some reason nobody is allowed to point this out. They also like to bite the foreskins off their children.

Attached: child-protection-failure-Sue-Berelowitz.png (719x700, 236K)

You fucking imbecile the chinese have literally slaved themselves into being a global powerhouse like Russia and us. We will never go to war with China anymore just like how we won't with Russia. It would probably literally be the end of the world.

Yes. They are 99% muslim nation.

It is true. 80% of men in the Uighur nation are currently in camps.

Maybe if it was 5 years ago but President Xi has changed many things in Xinxiang.

Semites are just a type of white people like Italians or Greeks or Germans.

I like Xi ethnocretinism as the next guy and I jerk it to the story of flame throwing wheeggers but youre still doggo eating commy humping peasants. Plz ditch the Maoist shit and leave the puppers alone, yellow nigga

Your nation is a used up whore. What nation hasn't raped your women yet?
I can't think of a single other nation where, after getting conquered by a foreign nation, especially if they called them barbarians, said "thank you" and accepted them as rules. You subhumans did this not only once, but every time a new though guy came around, raped all of you women and proclaimed himself king.

This entire thread reads like it's just a few anons same fagging

Attached: 1504770833272.png (500x500, 279K)

Nothing you do on this earth is comparable to what you will experience in the afterlife. Enjoy your wicked existance, but remember, you will suffer imensly in this life and the next, if you do not repent

Hungary did that for 800 years first with Habsburgs then Turks then Habsburgs again then finally Russians and now back to Germans.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

Based

if the state itself is look at as a company, sure. But try starting a business in that commy fuckery as a individual.

You should be taking your own advice. Islam is the last true Abrahamic religion.

Wow doing Gods work then. Keep destroying religions please, that mind virus is ebola level.

Why do you idiots think that works?

Meanwhile, our cuck politicians are advocating that we give you more H1B visas so you can come and steal more of our tech. I love my nation, but we are on a crash course. Anyone that doesn't admit this, is useless and dangerous.

Attached: whiteleft.png (756x250, 120K)

>name
new here, huh?

Yeah but you dont invent anything because your people are fucking stupid and you are too dishonest to make a trusted society. Every single chinese resume I get is filled with lies. Every one. I dint interview chinese anymore. you have no integrity.

I would be jealous, but then I remind myself that having these things would mean I live in China, and the envy is gone.
You've got a good attitude about it though, keep your head up, Chang.

台湾是一个独立的国家
钓鱼岛是日本的
西沙群岛是越南的
南沙群岛是菲律宾的
长白山是韩国的
藏南是印度的
达赖喇嘛万岁
东突厥斯坦会取得独立
天安门广场大屠杀

Islam is satanism, no such thing as Abrahamic religion. The bible is the only true authentic word of god, but as the swine you are, you would disobey even if you saw the face of YHWH himself

@196857389
>chinese education
Or should I say indoctrination? Shit is so wrong you don't even deserve a (you).

>Eugenics, we do it.
Based
>Genocide of muslims, we do it.
Based
>Killing liberals, we do it.
Based
>Destroying SJW propaganda, we do it.
Based
Damnit Chang, how'd you get so fucking based all of a sudden?

>it’s fucking dope
I’m glad China is dominating America

stop pandering

China is a cancer on the world as bad if not worse than those they are torturing and exterminating. The only future their nation has is one of mass misery slavery suffering and death.

You also torture people and animals for fun and destroy nature. Even if you remove every single muslim you're still an abomination and it won't change.

I was saging an anti American military thread imbecile. Saged it in 3 comments.

Out of all the men, how many are willing to renounce their religion? Are they only there because they behave like religious zealots that won't stop praying?

When you feed them pork do they cry? lol

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门
WINNIE THE POOH

>we
The English teachers practicing eugenics and genocide in China?

No most burgers are just fucking stupid and mimic the same shill lines

if you got to explain it, its kinda lamb. Plz go back to left pol.

God used the secular nations to punish the jews. Maybe he will you use you to punish the christian ones as well

>a religion that spends about 1/4 of the time warning against Satan is somehow satanic
>It is true. 80% of men in the Uighur nation are currently in camps.
Nah it's not even close to true. Also WInnie the Poo is a man who is scared of his grip on power, if he felt secure he wouldn't be taking so many anti-freedom measures against the common person (ie. you, unless you are a member of the party which I doubt).
Hopefully Trump will keep up the pressure on your shitty country and collapse your fucking economy lmao. See how you subjugate a minority when you can't afford policemen lol.

Yeah but this abomination lifted itself from near destruction with a swift ruthlessnes that has only happened over nagasaki and hiroshima.

If they are THAT industrious then they are practically a global laboratory and we should just let them do what they want.

So far they're reducing Muslim numbers and pissing off the christcucks for literally eradicating aids.

Imagine being so insecure and weak that you have to ban a cartoon bear :D

> Hive nation only nation

Start a war and get reckt then, Chinko.

>retarded leftwing chink with a tiny dick exaggerating

You owe me $15 for teaching your kid a new word, Chong

Because they are edgy redditors, they spam it everywhere then blame Xi when the mods get enough and worldfilter it.

Anglos on this website are 90% underage clowns and retarded boomers at this point.

Kill yourself subhuman

> Is legally prevented from having sex without buying a million dollar shoebox.
> Sex slaves

Ok

t. zoomer troll

Not based, war with China is Russia levels of casualties. Practically end of the world, you'd have a better chance of making a deal for another SEZ in china.

We have freedoms in China. There is just a difference between freedom and abuse of it. Chinese economy is fine as well and there are plenty of police.

It's nothing special. Many countries have done that even faster, Finland included. Growth of Chinese economy will eventually destroy the whole damn planet. Populations that big should never have decent standard of living.

>Literally created by a pedo warlord prophet who indulges in the pleasures of the flesh and slaughter
There is a reason why you are in the west and not whatever shithole you climbed out of.

> Han “men”

>being the nations no. 1 rapists and wearing it like a badge of honour
Quintessentially paki.
Now you must understand that it's attitudes like yours that lead to the west not giving a fuck. Enjoy the missguided tolerance your host nation provides you because there will be a reckoning coming sooner than you think.

Do you have the freedom to discuss the Tianenmen Square massacre publicly? Didn't think so.

Yeah and that reason is I was born here.

The history of China is being overrun by foreigners lmao

>a religion that spends about 1/4 of the time warning against Satan is somehow satanic

A murderer who kills a murderer is still a murderer

Why would I want to discuss it? It is irrelevant to modern China.

*AHEM*

六四天安門事件

6月4日天安门广场大屠杀
6 Yuè 4 rì tiān'ānmén guǎngchǎng dà túshā

六四天安門事件・天安門大屠殺

文化大革命

人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence
多黨制 Multi-party system 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 反共 法輪功 北京之春 激流中國
大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 侵略 掠奪 破壞 屠殺 民族淨化
内臟器官 蛇頭 遊進 走私 六合彩 賭博 色情 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 Tibet
達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 東突厥斯坦 East Turkistan

六四天安門事件
八九民運或是八九學運
1989年春夏之交的政治風波
Tiananmen Square Protests
天安門廣場抗議
Tiananmen Square Massacre
天安門廣場屠殺
請享用
TIANANMEN SQUARE MASSACRE 1989 六四事件 JUNE FOURTH INCIDENT 八九民运 1989 DEMOCRACY MOVEMENT TIANANMEN SQUARE INCIDENT

六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre
反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward
文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution
人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system
民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行
法輪功 Falun Dafa 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗
胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨
獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 肅清 活摘器官
黑社會 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩
台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama
新疆維吾爾自治區

Attached: cutie.jpg (600x600, 30K)

Remove China

eating chicken feet and crickets, we do it
walking past children dying in the street, we do it
stealing IP off every western company we can, we do it
making fake food out of garbage and eating it, we do it

yeah its good to be a chink alright

World War 3 approaches. I look forward to the complete destruciton of Europe because they decided to both have a weak military and import so many shitskins.

The history books will make us look like idiots for not seeing it.