Red Pill: Augusto Pinochet

Everything I did, all my actions, all of the problems I had I dedicate to God and to Chile, because I kept Chile from becoming Communist.

Was he a good guy fighting Commie rats or a monster?

Attached: Pinochet.jpg (400x600, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x415e
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Communists aren't human.

More importantly why isnt throwing commies off helicopters not an olympic official game

Only jews hate communism. Capitalism is their main instrument of controlling you.

He lost the referendum 44% to 56%. That's more than two Macrons of Chileans voting for him to remain in power despite the fact that the referendum question was worded in a way that gave his opponents a significant advantage. You don't get such results by being a monster.

That's probably why this man is considered an evil monster, that would seem to be the narrative of those who stand up against communism.

Attached: FB_IMG_15427316393378548.jpg (1068x1074, 124K)

I didn't like his moustache. It was unnecessary and could have been shaved. Other than that he seemed alright.

Tell me Ivan how does it fell to lick boots of those who murdered tens of milions of Russians, and destroyed your entire culture?

Don't humanize communists

This
Also, checked

dailymotion.com/video/x415e

This

He killed communists. God bless his soul

Those weren't communists. Just some jews that got a hold of power originally. The rest were pretty communist, but few had any idea of what they were doing.

yes but he was a neoliberal,

he was a good guy who knew how to smash commies. pretty much the god emperor we all dream of.

Attached: Hola-444-NERUDA_Augusto-Pinochet-1024x992.jpg (1024x992, 226K)

he did what had to be done, look at Venezuela now they could use a guy like him.

kike controlled opposition

This. He also easily had the military control to remain in power after the referendum is he was the wicked despot they claim him to be.

What makes you think he was controlled opposition? Nothing I've read would suggest that to be the case.

Bump

Attached: 1544967371523.webm (800x450, 1.74M)

He is simply another case of US interventionionism in Latin America.

Real human being and a real hero.

Attached: 1538132353031.png (500x522, 149K)

He was also democratically appointed by Congress.
Daily reminder Allende lost the election but the Chilean Congress let him become president after shady deals with the Christian democratic party, then when they realized their mistake they removed him and made Pinochet president with powers to save the country.
He also won several other Popular votes and when he lost he left power without any conflict

Probably it felt good, as russians are a natural slave race. Seriously, russians have not governed themselves in centuries, and they probably never will again - they are so accustomed to being a servant underclass to a foreign ruler that any other way of life is unthinkable.
>ancient Slavic proto-russians: ruled over by Turkic slavers and conquerors
>Kievan Rus : founded and led by Ukrainians, russians are slave-like servant class
>Mongol rule : vassals and cuckolds of Turkic-mongoloid rulers, who only pull out once russia isn't useful anymore
> Rurikid dynasty : ethnic Scandinavians rule over russoid underclass for centuries
>Romanov dynasty : ethnic Germans rule over russoid underclass for centuries
>USSR : initially run by Jews and crypto-Jews to exploit russoids, eventually taken over by a Georgian manlet. Once ethnic russoids come close to power, immediately collapses
>russian federation : ruled by Jewish oligarchs and Franco-German elite
Russians are literally a slave race made for serving any local thug.