Family worth £12 million

>Family worth £12 million
>Educated at one of the top UK boarding schools
>Holiday abroad 3x a year and stay at famous resorts in Bali, Zanzibar, the Carribbean etc.
>Eat michelin starred cuisine multiple times a week.
>Fly business and first class.

Now, convince me why I should even give you 1 cent of my money, in the form of taxes/benefits/welfare.

Attached: thenotorious.png (530x562, 619K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Michelin_starred_restaurants
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelin_Guide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Mason_Anon.png (1186x2923, 1.08M)

Get lynched nigger

Lmao why do you vacation in literal shitholes, OP?

talk to (((them))) in the government, as for me idgaf.

Why should I? Taxation is theft.

>Now, convince me why I should even give you 1 cent of my money, in the form of taxes/benefits/welfare.
I can't, I'm not a nigger and work for my money

I read the first 2 posts then got bored. All my Dad's accountants and lawyers are jews and they're all good, clever people.

I've never met a mason.

Only a pleb would show-off on social medias like that.
You reek of new rich
kek

The state will come armed and demand their money.

cos you're a manlet i can tell by the size of your incredibly bulbous head

Old rich barely exists anymore, this isn't the middle ages. The power now rests with the nerdy guys who set up Google and Facebook. And for every Mark Zuckerberg and Sergey Brin, there's about 50 start up multi-millionaires you've never heard of.

It’s not a matter of persuasion, if you don’t want your head lobbed off like in the Russian or French Revolution— You WILL hand it over, butt boi.

Because the government will put you in jail if you dont :^)

12 million aint shit nigger.

For every 50 new millionaires there are 200 old money dudes running around you’ve never heard of.

fool

Old money families love to flaunt their wealth too, but in the form of estates and exclusive country club memberships.

Taxation is theft, you shouldn't be forced too. However, it also would behoove you to be charitable now and then and to build camraderie with your fellow man, because you can't stay in an airplane forever.

Fake and gay.

We already do hand it over - Tax laws have tightened up a lot in recent years which has made it increasingly difficult to find loopholes. That's the reason I made this thread.

you don't have too, goy.

Attached: 1512229235755.gif (554x668, 11K)

>The power now rests with the nerdy guys
You dumb fucking kid
Stay away from politics, you're gonna get eaten alive

Attached: 1532344478968.png (516x500, 251K)

You mean the ones in their crumbling estates in the middle of the backwoods countryside?

>Now, convince me why I should even give you 1 cent of my money, in the form of taxes/benefits/welfare.

Benefits and welfare, no. But taxes paying the rest of the government to protect all that shit you have, yes. You pay more because you have more, even in a 100% capitalist state. You have more to protect so you pay more for protection.

Faggest Larp ever

That sounds like some sort of mafia protection racket to me.

Why do you need £12 million?

>Now, convince me why I should even give you 1 cent of my money
So we don't cut your head off.

This. The Old Money gave them money to "start-up" with in the fucking first place.

But...what if I was at the checkout and was short 5 cents?
Id help you.

Fuck bud my family is worth more than 12million british fun bucks and we don't do any of that. You're a new money slob if you bother with doing shit like that.

You wish, Pierre. There's probably much wealthier people than me on Jow Forums anyway, as in £50 million and above.

>>Family worth £12 million
that ain't a lot you larp fag

yeah no shit, they won't be millionaires for long if they keep up...

Unironically I do help people with random stuff like this. I gave £20 to a beggar a month or so ago.

>bragging about being worth 12 million
My family’s business brings in $25 million a year

We keep the commies at bay

Cent, nice larp "Brit" boy

How much you got?

this is pathetic lol

It's called the State. The State exists purely to protect your rights. Right to property is a right, so all of property needs protection and a system of guilt to punish those who violate their property rights, no?

Well the more resources one has the more protection one needs and needs to pay for. It's that simple, like any other service. The fact the "rich" try to argue against this should show you that they're they don't support a system of fairness but a system that only enriches themselves, which they find those same rules quickly get uses against them. It's within everyone's interests for the rich to pay more in taxes, the rich especially. Or did they simply expect the army of police offers protecting their houses to not work for anything like rich person flat out refuses to do?

aliexpress shades tho

Attached: fuuuu.jpg (563x503, 21K)

I'm not fully British. I've spent a fair bit of time in the US that I've turned into some weird Brit/American hybrid.

At this level, the concepts of culture and accents sort of go out the window and you end up assimilating loads of different things from your travels and where you've lived.

You shouldn't but don't restrict others ability to be successful.

>All that money and can’t get a decent haircut

Hook me up with a job, nigger

Parasite

Do you really need all that money? Is a little bit of income tax going to stop you from surviving?

you want a trophy or somethin?

And in 1000 years, how will any of that matter? Your fortune won't help you escape the void. Your success means nothing.

because youre roleplaying

*poops in pants*

>12 mil stirling
>lives that lifestyle

not for long bubsy

>need
yikes

You haven't even mentioned what you do for a living or how you earn money or what your family did to earn their money or how many people are in your family and how much of the 12 Million is yours. Instead you just fed a bunch of facts in an attempt to make people jealous, which leads me to suspect you're not the person in question, but instead a stealth commie.

>>Family worth £12 million

>>Holiday abroad 3x a year and stay at famous resorts in Bali, Zanzibar, the Carribbean etc.
>>Eat michelin starred cuisine multiple times a week.
>>Fly business and first class.

You're full of crap. Millionaires at that level are usually quite frugal.
I know a few people worth that much. A builder and property developer, and a stud farm owner and auctioneer.
None of them waste their money on luxuries, they eat in cheap cafes, rarely take holidays, and if they do fly, they buy cheap bargain seats.
That's one of the reasons they have millions, and more importantly, why they will still have their money in the future.

>Educated at one of the top UK boarding schools

Also, it mustn't have been a very good school, you misspelled "Caribbean".

lmao, poorfag.

this is one of the most cleverly written reverse propaganda pieces I've ever seen... alternates between 'they're evil' and 'they're just doing what needs to be done'...
honestly, brilliant work, whichever schlomo created this.

>Michelin starred
Like, the tire company? Explain this to a poorfag, are you actually eating tires?

The nerdy guys who set up Microsoft and Facebook and Amazon and such were already from elite families.

ill gotten gains

So you scrounge of your families money?
>gypsy

perhaps. But if there is these might be bugmen.

>Your success means nothing.
Except the life the fictional OP can live is alot better than the one you live, or most people live.

Rich people die too, but they live alot better and it doesnt matter how you die but how you live.

c'mon gib job

this is true in a way, money matters, but if it is only a means to a good life and one has no vision then in the long run he will lose, in fact that person already lost

>ralph lauren couldn't get into old money clubs but the founders of google can
LOL, fuck off JIDF shill

FINALLY THE EUROPEAN ELITES FORM A SPECIFIC CAST OF COSMOPOLITAN PEOPLE
we shoud invent a cosmopolitan nationality to recognize them

>there's just 50 multi millionaires you've never heard of
You know having two million dollars in assets, not even liquid makes you a multi millionaire. There's millions of multi millionaires you fucking retard. The only multi millionaires that are famous are famous for other reasons like being a celebrity, politician or athlete and are not at all famous because they're multi millionaires.

Attached: 1527998057920.jpg (1202x900, 87K)

Everyone lives differently mate. We value our holiday and travelling while others have other hobbies. For me, there's nothing better than visiting a new place.

The coolest place I've been to? Angkor was pretty special. Usually I chill in the resort by the pool, but Angkor at dawn was worth getting up for.

>Bezos was born Jeffrey Preston Jorgensen on January 12, 1964, in Albuquerque, New Mexico, the son of Jacklyn Gise Jorgensen and Chicago native Ted Jorgensen.[4] At the time of his birth, his mother was a 17-year-old high school student, and his father was a bike shop owner.
>a 17 year old high school student
>a bike shop owner
>elite family

>Holiday abroad 3x a year and stay at famous resorts in Bali, Zanzibar, the Carrib
Frequent flights will expose you to elevated radiation and you'll get brain cancer and die.

>Family is worth...
Well how much are YOU worth? 12m is good retirement money for your dad. He can set you up, but you're not set for life unless you inherit all of it. Which you won't.

See you in the office, wage cuck.

You shouldn't. It's not your money to give. You should stop stealing from your parents though.

> 12 millions
> he thinks he's rich
pathetic

How is the life of poorfags in Britain?

I have nothing to say except that the Dutch are some of the most stereotypical eurotrash people I see on holidays in Ibiza, Mykonos and Nice, beaten only by the French.

>Halfway unbuttoned linen shirts
>Chest hair on show
>Greasy slicked back hair
>Rotund

The only thing missing is basshunter on full blast.

£12 million pounds won't stop you, your children and your grandchildren from being strung up by the Afrosemetic horde.

Attached: 1538589276588.png (1320x422, 100K)

you're just some moron without and opinion of his own, who believes every hype you ever heard about
in other worlds NPC

Eurotrash scum

Leave your state first then come back to me. Cheers.

dude seriously what does Michelin starred mean?

Mocks their fashion whilst posting no proof apart from a guy on a plane with worse fashion than the The only Way Is Essex cast combined.

You shouldn't, but you also shouldn't be surprised if the peasants get pissed and come after you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Michelin_starred_restaurants

Hello, snob
>After Jacklyn divorced Ted, she married Cuban immigrant Miguel "Mike" Bezos in April 1968. Shortly after the wedding, Mike adopted four-year-old Jorgensen, whose surname was then changed to Bezos. The family moved to Houston, Texas, where Mike worked as an engineer for Exxon
>Bezos is the maternal grandson of Lawrence Preston Gise, a regional director of the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission (AEC) in Albuquerque
>Gise retired early to his family's ranch near Cotulla, Texas, where Bezos would spend many summers in his youth.
>Bezos would later purchase this ranch, and grow it from 25,000 acres
>His maternal grandmother was Mattie Louise Gise (née Strait), through whom he is a cousin of country singer George Strait.
Yup, dirt poor.

Are you for real?

First off, have you never seen a cooking show or talked to a chef?
Second, can you not google?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelin_Guide

Nobody cares Nigel.

People don't have a real "feel" for wealth anymore, a million isn't that much anymore
why would they? They need jobs and that is to provide stupid shit to the rich kids

he east expensive tires

Attached: rayliottakek.jpg (600x450, 86K)

ah yes everyone on pol is a billionaire and bangs supermodels i forgot

thanks

figured it was a bunch shit.

LARP
and
SAGE

Dont forget our 6' cocks and us being 10'1''

I thought you were making a bad joke at first, how can you not now what michelin star is?

> nerdy soibois run the world
KEK

>12 million
That's not alot. I'm worth that and I'm 26 and my brother is worth a few mil and he's 24.

12 mill isn't enough to fly private unless you're nigger rich

I don't watch television so I've never watched a cooking show. I don't talk to chefs because I can not taste nor smell so I don't care what food 'tastes' like. and I don't use google because Google is fucking evil. so thanks but another user posted a link.