REMIDNER: The Only Thing Blagojevich Did Was Stop Valerie Jarrett!

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1074401228224950272

Video Going Over What Really Happened In The Blagojevich Case
youtube.com/watch?v=QlorTwAW3dw

Attached: trump_blago.jpg (564x411, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u4cLoQQCK0M
datalounge.com/thread/10291636-obama-and-rahm-emanuel-are-lifetime-members-of-man-s-country.
rense.com//general95/onemanuel.html
chicago.suntimes.com/news/chicago-mayor-election-2019-mayoral-money-tracker-candidates-campaign-fundraising-contributions-spending/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: media0(52).jpg (621x960, 80K)

He needs to pardon Rod and appoint him to something. Give him a job in the DoJ as the IG.

youtube.com/watch?v=u4cLoQQCK0M

Slavs are blacker than blacks though.

bump

FPMITA Prison hasn't been kind to him.

Attached: rod+blagojevich+2017.jpg (620x349, 33K)

he probably is. obama the stupid nigger was raised by entitled whites in Hawaii, where there are literally no niggers.

Rod did nothing wrong

He's in the same jail as Jared Fogle oddly enough. Place is less than 10 miles away from Columbine High School.

On the bright side, Jared Fogle is eating better food now.

Called it. Rod was on Celebrity Apprentice after sentencing and before he had to check in to prison and he gave Trump invaluable info on all of them.

Trump is strategically using pardons to set the stage and fire shots across the bow for what comes next.

Remember Scooter Libby?

>Called it. Rod was on Celebrity Apprentice after sentencing and before he had to check in to prison and he gave Trump invaluable info on all of them.
Trump really has been planning this for 3+ decades...

Yes he has. Justice for Rod when?

Attached: 901D73B3-12CF-4EC5-881D-F429435D7E92.jpg (320x180, 21K)

Tomorrow?

Rod sees himself as a Nelson Mandela like figure in all of this too. It's going to be glorious when he gets sprung loose. He didn't get along with Mike Madigan at all!

Nelson Mandela was trained by mossad agents, and south africa is one big psy op. Mandela was not a good person.

Hehe yea
South Africa and Mandela was definitely one of my first red-pills.

Obama was raised by whites in Kansas, Blago gets it

I get that, it's not the point I'm trying to make.

Now they're going after Ed Burke; he used to be untouchable in Chicago. Madigan is only a matter of time. There has to be a good reason his daughter quit the AG job.

They hit Burke's office again this past Thursday. When Rahm announced he wasn't running again, that was the first time he'd ever held his wife's hand!

datalounge.com/thread/10291636-obama-and-rahm-emanuel-are-lifetime-members-of-man-s-country.

rense.com//general95/onemanuel.html

This link is better, I know it's rense.com which is a little suspect but this is true.

Give me the rundown like I'm 5.

>Barry gets elected
>Rahm, Axelrod, and the gang want Valerie Jarrett to get Obama's Senate seat
>Rod doesn't play ball with them and is on wiretap talking all kinds of crazy shit
>Rod floats the idea of appointing Lisa Madigan to the Senate
>Rod also shuts down business between Illinois and Bank of America right after the bailouts
>FBI shows up to arrest Rod the day after he shut down Bank of America
>Day before the arrest Axelrod met with his crew to get Blago arrest
>Judge Zagel that put Blago away is mobbed up, his uncle is one of the founders of the Tropicana in Vegas

bump.

bump

The old guard is so scared that they're pumping millions into Billy's campaign. He doesn't even want to run.
chicago.suntimes.com/news/chicago-mayor-election-2019-mayoral-money-tracker-candidates-campaign-fundraising-contributions-spending/

Attached: daley_bill_city_club-e1543435232606.jpg (763x573, 74K)