Nu-Pol Agrees

I'm really enjoying the fresh demographics and new campaigns on Jow Forums this month.
You guys are doing a great job.
Even with such a drastic changing of the guard, I'm encouraged to see how we ALL agree on one thing. It is our unity that actually draws us together.

Yes, old pol, /b/ and nu-pol all acknowledge that blacks are vile creatures. Whether you are red-pilled to their existence or you wear yourself out making excuses for black crime and behavior, I'm sure we all can agree that blacks contribute absolutely nothing positive throughout history, in society, culture and are only a negative drain on our collective goals.

> want socialized health care for all?
impossible when you have a class of citizens that will drain that resource pool dry with fake EMS calls to get an ambulance ride across town or wasting hospital visits with their chronic health issues they never take care of
> want free college ?
ha ha....have you seen what blacks do to classrooms all over the country? Lol...enjoy having your $200k education rendered worthless because the institution that provides it is subsidizing a 70IQ ape to attend classes
> want cheaper housing?
lol...blacks will kill your real estate investment faster than termites while jacking up municipal taxes for rampant violent crime, which is the reason you can't go out at night.

Thanks, pol. Lets work together to solve this issue.

Attached: 1538223754136.jpg (640x640, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IRrfnGvSJDw
youtube.com/watch?v=FHW2r4x_XVA
youtube.com/watch?v=oezp0GUKiqE
youtube.com/watch?v=kbkUKE8Gclc
youtube.com/watch?v=WS3ukEWX7EI
youtube.com/watch?v=xelzqyfxdK8
mega.nz/#F!P3Ij2RxD!C_vUhcH3G4nv5aW0iu_GKQ
mega.nz/#!fiIwXa7Y!xKZYse7lHRL-_c6jUg2A_NB0qLj2CnuORrtO-ITrNNw
healthguideinfo.com/other-eating-disorders/p82117/
youtube.com/watch?v=otPFEEFpQDk
youtu.be/9-FJ2zy-xSM
youtu.be/VuRF4sSWlRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=9Paz0ajIxzI
civilwarhome.com/population1860.htm
civil-war.net/pages/1860_census.html
myjewishlearning.com/article/jews-and-the-african-slave-trade/
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jewish-population-in-the-united-states-nationally
liveleak.com/view?t=aZbHd_1544564877
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=IRrfnGvSJDw

Attached: Dontell_Jackson_Apology.png (1123x1122, 930K)

By the way, I skipped reading your retarded tldr, and only came for the ass.

Attached: dick head (you).jpg (111x125, 3K)

>Lets work together to solve this issue.
try lurking more

Attached: 1537240988886.png (596x437, 765K)

Which is pretty much the black ego encapsulated in two posts, knee jerk muh dik and affected indifference as a defense mechanism to conceal the painfully fragile ego

Global report.

That's a pretty long drawn out way of saying "FUCK NIGGERS"

mommy!

>Being this fucking autistic

Have another (you).

Attached: Failed abortion (you).jpg (125x125, 3K)

Wow an honest thread for once.

Why are you saving thumbnails lad?

>I skipped reading your retarded tldr, and only came for the ass.
thanks for visiting, now swallow this red-pill

how are all these videos show the same behavior over and again and not lead one to conclusions about what kind of people these are?
blacks interacting with other blacks in "black communities"
>Around blacks at a mall in Atlanta
youtube.com/watch?v=FHW2r4x_XVA
>Working at a Dollar Store
youtube.com/watch?v=oezp0GUKiqE
>Groundskeeper at an Apartment community
youtube.com/watch?v=kbkUKE8Gclc
>Around blacks a bodega in Detroit
youtube.com/watch?v=WS3ukEWX7EI
All over the country and black people act the same in hundreds of videos
>, you can ALWAYS find niggers behaving exactly the same.
***Blacks will NEVER acknowledge they are wrong
In each altercation it is
*******when confronted on what they did wrong you will get
> "DinDuNuffin" - didn't do the negative thing that you probably have proof of them doing
> escalate volume/hysterics - never raising the debate (evidence), just their voice and threat level
> when DinDu runs its course - claim racism. Racisms is the only thing that can explain the predicament they are in (being caught for doing wrong)
These are the ONLY responses they have. Its a 1-2 playbook that is old as time, itself
there is never a time when confronted on behavior that black people EVER divert from this script. It is never,
> "Hmm, sorry - let me correct myself"
it always goes straight to the deflection and aggression.
Don't kid yourself - know what you're dealing with
youtube.com/watch?v=xelzqyfxdK8

Attached: 1539302452334.jpg (640x855, 63K)

Don't ruin people's Christmas nofap. Thank you

Mom?

Attached: 1544725449452.gif (480x366, 1.26M)

>That's a pretty long drawn out way of saying "FUCK NIGGERS"
>especially when it feels almost intentional
This. They drive as if they are the only ones on the road and if anyone is trying to use the passing lane they are cruising in with a cabin full of weed smoke, they take it as an act of aggression and must mean mug any responsible driver looking to us the lane for its intended purpose

NOTHING, I mean nothing, is more insulting, humiliating and downright obscene to black people than being ignored.
They have no shame, but do have an inherent understanding that they don't matter and are horrible, no-count people. therefore, they can't distinguish between positive and negative attention, they just know that they need ANY ATTENTION to reaffirm they are alive and "exist" in society.
> IGNORING niggers is the ultimate dagger in the heart to blacks

Attached: black-reality-don't-matter.webm (638x428, 2.32M)

>Christmas nofap.
I will stop when you post
> RACE WAR NOW
> GAS THE KIKES
> 1488

Now.....
lets return to our regularly schedule program of....
this +850 webm collection of BLACKs pulling civilization down to barbaric levels, that includes a compilation of them that is 7 hour video

VIDEO -> mega.nz/#!fiIwXa7Y!xKZYse7lHRL-_c6jUg2A_NB0qLj2CnuORrtO-ITrNNw

Attached: 49d62af56a07ed86ee84f44d22f00325.gif (412x804, 2.22M)

op isn't wrong

Attached: bixnood gene.jpg (1136x2200, 801K)

>nu-pol
disregarded

Attached: snow.gif (250x300, 363K)

thats just shorthand for 40% of them don't realize their reflection in the mirror is them.

the beauty is that even if you're posting inside an Israeli bunker with a Canada flag, you still can admit that blacks absolutely need HELP from THEMSELVES

Attached: 1532807154609.gif (316x267, 1.36M)

what for dinner tonight?
spaghetti and meatballs user.
*thwoomp thwoomp thwoomp*
best meatball ever. sauce.
and sketties!
*shlurrrrrp*

and a piece of choccy for dessert.
"floomp floomp"
oh, good boy. 2 choccys.
teehee.

>>nu-pol
>disregarded
S E E T H I N G
nupollack

Attached: b9e84f67-e555-4eb6-bc6c-f9ed98b5ee37.jpg (597x519, 22K)

not sure if cancerous phone poster
or can't aim a cursor

>the beauty is that even if you're posting inside an Israeli bunker with a Canada flag, you still can admit that blacks absolutely need HELP from THEMSELVES

theres plenty of people that don't want to admit that

Attached: bixnood gene2.png (712x971, 227K)

Fuck Jews, fuck Beaners, fuck Niggers

Attached: 1543370113605.png (218x439, 190K)

if there was a nu-pol we would consider it fags like you

what? No
> Black QT girlfriend thread
> started by a leaf

for shame, anons
>eating raw cornstarch
Amylophagia
healthguideinfo.com/other-eating-disorders/p82117/

> Although amylophagia and other forms of pica can develop with an individual of any background, the majority of cases are associated with:
> Mental retardation
> Developmental disabilities
> Autism or other psychiatric conditions
> Poor nutrition or dieting
> African American women
youtube.com/watch?v=otPFEEFpQDk

Attached: 1540062442726.gif (400x246, 1.95M)

probably has something to do with the fact you can add up his IQ with your fingers

>The United States is systematically overrun by Jews in power and Beaners on the low end.

> "But but but user, we all Niggers the most right??"

Beaner detected. Remember everyone, just because we have an American flag by our name, does NOT mean we are White.

OP is a Hapa or Mexican or a Kike. Only Mexicans and Kikes make threads about how Blacks are "problem number one". They larp as White here on Jow Forums. Roughly 30% I would say. They ALWAYS want us to think about Blacks.

You and your Beaner Brothers and Sisters turned this nation into Mexico, Juan.

pipe down, big guy
you don't want to scare the advertisers, do you?

Attached: 1543617861834.gif (400x300, 1.8M)

>theres plenty of people that don't want to admit that
not really. ANY SPECIAL treatment for one group over another is honestly admitting that the group needing help is handicapped

Attached: this-faggot.jpg (835x1034, 167K)

Get out you fucking newfuck.

Attached: ss+(2016-05-31+at+10.59.41).png (956x417, 33K)

> this guy doesn't live in a city with a nigger population greater than 1%
jews are an inherent problem that will take considerable time to eliminate
beaners are sub-human tier, being the mongoloid turd of Mayans and Spanish, but they at least believe in the family unit and tradition
blacks, on the other hand, mother of god are they a parasite on humanity

youtu.be/9-FJ2zy-xSM

Attached: 7cdd66cf-ba2c-4213-93b6-a0b505768280.jpg (300x450, 36K)

Attached: pic_10_big.jpg (612x612, 47K)

>My worthless life and all of the opportunity I've wasted is due to people who look different to me and most likely have less money and less power. My problems and failings are the fault of minorities or Jews.

The post.

Attached: half and half.jpg (787x960, 86K)

>

Attached: 1544365528342.png (546x700, 484K)

>newfuck

youtu.be/VuRF4sSWlRQ
user, you merely adopted the nigger hate. I was born in the niggerville, molded by it.... You do not know the true visceral hatred most rednecks have for coons.

>mega.nz/#F!P3Ij2RxD!C_vUhcH3G4nv5aW0iu_GKQ
> mega.nz/#F!P3Ij2RxD!C_vUhcH3G4nv5aW0iu_GKQ

Attached: 1539217032376.jpg (1024x680, 88K)

>"Wow, My White wife completely destroyed her entire bloodline because muh dick. Here's a cute photo of us using a coffee analogy"

that's someone's daughter, user!
HOW COULD YOU!?!?

Attached: 1531538658249.jpg (721x1280, 192K)

Attached: 1510405256522.png (627x766, 413K)

> "Wow this guy has a family and I'm bitter as fuck. Why won't white woman have unprotected sex with me instead? How come I'm so unhappy and blaming everyone else for it, even though I live in the USA and have the highest standard of living in all of human existence?"

Attached: It's Tay.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

I don’t care about black people’s problems anymore.
I no longer care about the special set of issues that many black people hold so near and dear and that seem to define them as a group.
I’m simply worn out with them. Exhausted by their constant demands, their neediness, their helplessness, their hypocrisy, their never ending problems, their inability to take advantage of the myriad opportunities practically delivered to them, their ungratefulness, their refusal to take responsibility for their own lives or accept the consequences of their actions.

Attached: 450376f5-6478-4d4b-a387-88611dfba622.png (243x300, 69K)

I’ve just thrown in the towel.
I can’t keep caring about problems that I obviously can’t do anything about.
Especially when they have brought at least some of it on themselves, or when they won’t make the lifestyle changes necessary to succeed or to overcome or avoid their problems.

There comes a point, where I just quit listening. When racist graffiti is discovered on a college campus, or on a black person’s house, my reaction is no longer outrage, disgust, and sympathy for a victim of a hate crime. It’s outrage and disgust alright, and it comes a few days later when it is almost always revealed to be yet another racial hoax perpetrated by black people.
I don’t want to hear them tearfully recounting that heartrending moment when they “discovered” some mean white KKK member had snuck into their laundry room, completely unseen and invisible to video cameras, to scribble “Trump ’16” and “Die niggers” on the wall. At this point, I’ve tuned out everything because this is shilled 24/7.

Attached: eb5e8289-92ad-4662-97f8-66b0ec3b64c5.jpg (199x373, 16K)

I no longer excuse or rationalize violence, criminality, laziness, indolence, careless babymaking, willful dependency or degeneracy among blacks any more.
If you’re a thief who doesn’t support his child, and spends his days drinking and whining about how his life sucks, your black skin doesn’t get you a pass.
You’re just as much of a piece of shit as your fellow white bum. Doesn’t equality feel good?

Perhaps it’s the hyper-sensitivity, the arrogant and unabashed racism toward other races, and the self-entitlement. Could be the willingness to drop everything to riot, loot, burn and destroy personal and public property, menace, threaten and physically attack innocent white people. Or the propensity towards cowardly mob attacks on vulnerable whites, especially the elderly, women, any white person they catch alone and defenseless.

70 years ago or more, white men did beat up or occasionally murder blacks they suspected of wrongdoing…just as they did to other whites who “needed killin'”. Vigilante “justice” was an injustice, nobody argues the point. It was wrong, and the civil rights era exposed these as shameful and reprehensible acts. Black and whites marched together and lobbied their political leaders to put a stop to racial injustice, to shame those guilty of racism, and to codify and enforce equal rights for all.
A noble and righteous cause, one which was long overdue.
But here it is 50 years later, the president, attorney general, and a disproportionate percentage of the top government executives are black. The mayors, commissioners, police chiefs, and other local adminstrators in most, if not all, major cities are also black. Black Run America has not brought prosperity to its constituents, rather, its Democratic policies, programs and spending have driven once majestic and prosperous cities into bankruptcy, decay and abandonment.

Attached: f44c1685-3b8e-462b-88e8-83ccf869e98c.jpg (461x686, 24K)

I just can’t bring myself to feel for the people who scrawl vulgar graffiti on the sides of stately brownstones, or who break the subtly rippled glass that a craftsman, white or black, had carefully glazed in an ornate linteled window a hundred thirty years ago. There’s no part of me that yearns to reach out to people throwing garbage onto what had been a tidy, manicured patch of decorative greenery flanking a grand marble entrance with exquisitely carved doors.
I just don’t have it in me, anymore. I do wonder what has become of the respectable, genteel families who were displaced by the social engineering policies of the New Deal, leaving their architectural legacy to the ravages of neglect and deliberate defacement.
I’ve left the “dialogue”, which turned out to be nothing more than a one-sided, accusatory tirade, berating me for unspecified harm I am to bear responsibility for, and denying me the right to respond with my own, civil point of view. There’s simply no point having “the conversation” any longer. You smugly assert that I have no right to my views because I can’t possibly know what it’s like to be black. Yet you claim in the same breath, to be the arbiter, the expert on my own race, and therefore I have no right to speak for myself. So, have your own “dialogue” with yourself. I’m out.

Attached: I2018-11-15AGM PM 001.png (314x475, 263K)

No matter what I do, no matter what I say, you say my whiteness makes me racist. Fine, you say I’m “racist”. I don’t care anymore.

Attached: a03da674-58dd-46ac-ab56-950cad1689f6.jpg (576x1024, 67K)

I’m sure there are those who will say in rebuttal that they are “tired of” being the victims of racism every walking minute of their lives. And to this, I say…”Ok, I am willing to accept that you are being victimized by the inherent racism absorbed by simply being in proximity to white people. But you must accept that my response will be to avoid you, and to decline to involve myself in your issues, lest my whiteness somehow damage you further.”

Attached: 717d46f5-00fe-4c68-a8e9-b4487e4e4b52.jpg (318x498, 14K)

Attached: 43bdffd0-8e0f-46be-ae5a-55c84c19f8c4.png (300x300, 107K)

>ANY SPECIAL treatment for one group over another is honestly admitting that the group needing help is handicapped

So do you think all the people that give black people special treatment even realize that they are doing it in the first place? I don't.

Let me stop you right there. You're either really dumb, really hateful, or really misinformed. I'm going to assume the latter however I don't care enough to educate anyone on this board or anywhere to be honest. I'm leaving now to go run to the gym. Two options I suggest for you pal:
- Go outside and do something to improve yourself. Gyms on Sunday are comfy as fuck.
- Actually learn about topics if you want to make threads on them. Why does cocaine and crack have such different sentencing laws? What happened to Greenwood, Tulsa? How did Greenwood, Tulsa even come to be?

Good luck ameribro, hopefully you won't make such dumb threads in the future.

Are we the night watch of the internet?

Each issues you listed prove you are a boomer piece of shit. Kill yourself

Probably some boomer trying to meme.

>people who look different to me

wow hold on there buddy, they look different AND they're stinky, but otherwise you and i both know those are the only differences :^)

Attached: black people are just like everyone else.jpg (1683x1446, 2.01M)

OP is right. Fuck niggers and fuck black people.

LEL

Bitch got negative ass

You're an irrelevant twit whose bloodline never amounted to anything

In the hundreds of generations who cam before you, can you name any king in your bloodline? A nobleman? Even a chieftain?

The only people who should care about bloodline are nobility.

The rest of us are too irrelevant

Spic detected.

Attached: ph.png (398x425, 201K)

>Actually learn about topics if you want to make threads on them
browse the catalog, Hebrew

Attached: autism-defined.png (1365x767, 1.32M)

>raging zoomer incels triggered
wonder why

Reminder: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist anti-white jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
>ACT.IL shill recruitment video

thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
Hi there!

Attached: 1544371450205.png (592x668, 522K)

if nu-pol was a thing it would be that

>Spic detected.
>Beaner detected

D&C detected......

Attached: rabbi-BTFO-lol.webm (480x270, 1.33M)

What I love is that no matter what US city you live in, you can ALWAYS find niggers behaving exactly the same. History, community culture, racial mix, etc doesn't matter....the niggers will always
> rent property and ruin all the sod around trees because they've tied up their 4 pit-chow mix mongrel dogs that tear up the entire lawn
> wander around town in their pajamas, head wrap and slippers in the afternoon (when they just woke up)
> none of them ever have actual jobs. Drive through a nigger neighborhood after 11 am and see house after house and even on the boulevard/neutral ground, niggers just hanging out and loitering
> be incapable of interpreting the world around them based on statistics and facts. Is only able to perceive through emotions.
> buy T-shirts and jewelry at a Convenience Store
> gravitate towards the shittiest liquors and alcohol
> actively seek out the cheapest and most toxic narcotics to look cool
> regularly frequent Little Caesars pizza in droves, ordering like they are the floor of the NYSE in pajamas with their grandkids
> use the side of the Interstate highway as a rest area
> no capacity to see/drive beyond the horizon
> cruise the speed limit in the left lane
> riding the bumper of other cars like they are driving in the city

youtube.com/watch?v=9Paz0ajIxzI

Attached: 1466136060051.jpg (360x521, 18K)

in 1860, the peak of slavery, the total free population of the United States and its territories was 27,489,561. A total of 393,975 people owned slaves.
civilwarhome.com/population1860.htm
civil-war.net/pages/1860_census.html

That's just 1.4% of the total population that owned slaves.
While 40% of jews in the US owned slaves. Pic and link related. This is a jew source. Other sources have it MUCH higher.
myjewishlearning.com/article/jews-and-the-african-slave-trade/

There were 200,000 jews in the US in 1860.
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jewish-population-in-the-united-states-nationally
40% of 200,000 = 80,000

So 80,000 jews owned slaves.
393,975 - 80,000 = 313,975 non-jews owned slaves.
80,000 jew slave owners
313,975 non-jew slave owners

Attached: 1466136079330.jpg (372x521, 15K)

Thus, at a minimum, 26% of all slave owners were jews, despite being just a minuscule 0.7% of the population.

Attached: 1466136095332.jpg (376x521, 28K)

Because you’re a subhuman

>Somali
>questioning other people’s mental capacity

come on, mang, that's hateful, Christmas are coming. I can't do that. I insist you stop posting lewds. I won't fail anyway, but you're making it harder (lul) for others

Attached: sniff pepe.jpg (297x300, 14K)

Removal is the answer. It is the only answer.

Attached: 1468495232755.jpg (842x540, 220K)

Attached: black schools.jpg (1303x4720, 2.31M)

>Removal is the answer. It is the only answer.
BLESS YOU

Attached: shit-ngga.jpg (474x328, 42K)

It's not a very high standard of living when you have to see niggers out and about

It's a spic, probably.

Do not sniff a girls asshole

>literal based brack man

oh yes that glorious brapp I suck it all up

Attached: brapsniffers.webm (640x800, 1.82M)

>funwblacks collection
liveleak.com/view?t=aZbHd_1544564877

Attached: funwblacks823-NYC-sucker-punch.webm (480x270, 1.05M)

>apemutt webm
enjoy your AIDS

Attached: STI-webfig2.png (620x325, 12K)

Pol feels really fresh with its new, open minded users. Eventually these incels will be scared out.

Attached: Untitled.png (2518x1144, 862K)

>Eventually these incels will be scared out.
for you rookies, NIGGER HATE and GORE is the only cleansing treatment to nufags

Attached: nigger-hate-thread.png (500x500, 541K)

Today
>iotbw
Tomorrow
>it’s ok to go back to africa

Attached: 1406479414923.jpg (171x176, 10K)

lmao that is pretty funny

Attached: b-rap.webm (480x360, 952K)

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Attached: pEkd7BxS2bi0lkibzWhmMaQIOjIBRdXSGM4Ww-2UyT0.png (625x286, 24K)

Is this Amy Schumer? Yuck

kys yourself nigger

i came for the ass, and came on the ass. thank you user.

black guy here. post a girl with a bigger ass next time, these white chicks disappoint me, all they do is arch or squat to make their ass look bbigger, similar to this pic.

Attached: 87c.jpg (640x640, 67K)

Fuckin saved