Those of you who blame the father and say the US government has no responsibility for her death would likely have...

Those of you who blame the father and say the US government has no responsibility for her death would likely have allowed your precious baby Jesus to die. She was an innocent child. Her father fled unimaginable violence (that was in many ways CAUSED BY THE USA) and risked everything trying to find a better life for them both. She was removed from him and died while in the custody of the US government. A cursory medical exam on admission would have indicated illness. And no child should go 8 hours without water, and border patrol had water to give. Ffs, if a stray dog is found it is immediately given food and water. Anyone on intake after crossing the border should be assumed to be dehydrated. If she had been properly examined and given water and food, or an IV, she might be alive. The lack of compassion and empathy in these comments is abhorrent. But, you know, Merry Christmas and all that BS.

Attached: 7A9943EF-F650-44CD-9C8F-5803345224D4.jpg (908x960, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/hours-before-her-collapse-in-us-custody-a-dying-migrant-childs-condition-went-unnoticed/2018/12/14/1c454d18-ffb8-11e8-862a-b6a6f3ce8199_story.html?utm_term=.2fe64aaad9ea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/thread

Attached: 1544793834694.jpg (534x409, 34K)

and everyday in America a doctor denies his patient proper treatment and allows him/her to die because the doctor suspects that person might be a conservative.

The father brought his "favorite daughter" to come to the USA and so they could make money.
How was he going to accomplish this? Did he bring his daughter to profit maximize?

People need to talk about this more.

*scrapes baby #25 out of vag*
*flicks into trash bin*
the post.

One less spic breeding facility we have to worry about

and when confronted the doctor will just smile and say:
>"Prove it"

>Some kid died of thirst
>Think about what this means
It means someone died. Not everything has to be some elaborate riddle.

Attached: 1531318946247.png (421x394, 221K)

Don't forget demoralization. Once you learn about the statistics on medical error and once you have a bad experience (or a few) yourself you start to become that guy who only goes to the hospital when legitimately concerned that you're about to die.

Play stupid games...

Stop telling them to illegally come over then kike.

jajajajajajajaj youre retarded

All kikes with their mothers and down to the last child need to be sent to fucking hell!

one less

I don't think I would ever confront them on the issue of bias or politics.
But even when you confront medical staff about preventable medical error they disregard you. It is the strangest thing.
I think in Medical school they are taught to never trust what a patient tells them.
The more the patient offers information trying to be helpful, the less credible that information is and it must be disregarded at all costs.

Why do leftists always write that way? It’s so fucking annoying

Didn't they pack water for their 2000 mile trip?

>lets ignore all relevant facts and blame the government
I'm all for shitting on the governing body but this cunt is retarded.

You stupid cunt, she was severely dehydrated because her fucking dad didn’t have any water for her. BP did everything they could to help her.

One less deadbeat to feed.

>fleeing to the country that ruined your home country

They are for three reasons.

E
B
T

>child dies
>still defending human traffickers and enablers
dem rats and globalists have no morals whatsoever

>show the world that you get special privileges if you bring your children along
>they start bringing their children
>children start dying
Leftists are the ones responsible.

Fucking parents force their kid to walk without water and when they finally get caught by the border patrol so it's now somehow border patrol's fault not be able to save kid's life.

>her fucking dad
>dad

Womp womp

No one forced her retarded father to invade a foreign country. Grow up. This is simply natural selection.

They were fleeing to the safety of White supremacist patriarchy.

Yet your happy to kill 889,386 children so far this year. Due to them being inconvenient. Is birth control or keeping you knickers on so hard.
Fuck off hypocrite.

her fucking dad didn't take care of her. its a parents job to nurture and protect their children. end of story.

Yeah, fuck borders and shit, a 7 year old died.

She was detained for 7 hours. You dont die of dehydration after 7 hours. Obviously she wasnt well looked afrer long before she was detained

As for OP, a glass of water does not magically cure sepsis, which is what killed her.

people don't realize that talking politics with your doctor is a very risky gamble.

>Not in Yemen, not in North Korea, here.
Maybe you should consider moving to one of those places if they are such an improvement over us. In fact, I will buy your plane ticket.

North Korea and Saudi Arabia don't have many White so naturally they are paradises.

USA is a horrible place! They should build a wall around it so poor children cannot wander there by accident and get killed.

Killing illegals is who we are and that's ok

This is fake news anyway

The consul said the father, Nery Gilberto Caal, told him agents did everything they possibly could to help his daughter, Jakelin Caal Maquin, after she became sick on a a bus. The bus traveled from the Antelope Wells port of entry in New Mexico to a Border Patrol station in Lordsburg, New Mexico, about 90 minutes away.
She died December 8 in a hospital in El Paso, Texas, authorities said. The cause of death has not been determined.

Caal did not speak to the media Saturday, but in a statement issued by his lawyers, he said he was "grateful for the many first responders that tried to save young Jakelin's life in New Mexico and Texas."
Still, his lawyers called for an investigation that "will assess this incident within nationally recognized standards for the arrest and custody of children. The family intends to assist in such an investigation into the cause and circumstances of Jakelin's death."

god what a retard, how do you vomit if you're dehydrated enough to die?

she probably died because she rehydrated too quickly after experiencing severe dehydration, all of the water rushed to her brain because of the osmotic gradient causing seizures and cardiac arrest.

I don't think I've ever discussed politics with my doctor
I think it comes down to anti-white and anti-male sentiment among individual doctors with a chip on their shoulder.
Indian Women seem to be the worst.
Funny enough the best dentist I had was Jewish. He was very strict but the best. Or at least he had that persona. And I don't think he would refuse a patient for politics.
It's the women and minorities in healthcare that are there to enact revenge fantasies.

>7 hours

The kid had shit parents dragging them through a desert to die. These are the type of people you want to let into your country?

I have a family member who made this mistake and the doctors tried to blind him during a cataract surgery. They knew he had an eye infection that had to be treated first, but still wanted to rush it anyway.

You been to Cancun? Cabo? Mexico offered them asylum, they said no and died.
>Why?

Attached: g.jpg (779x900, 99K)

They just wanted the extra income from complications.

there was a surgeon here who often operates on wounded hood nigs he has nothing but contempt for, he still does his job and saves them, they have principles and value reputation
nurses however

Attached: nice nurse.png (1196x798, 332K)

hell, we offered asylum in mexico city too, but they refused that too.

Lol I like that meme
10/10

>feminist next door
Feminists are just female muh big toes
>picked up because of where she’s from
*pucked up because she was committing a crime under direction of her parents.
Ftfy female big toe

>Anyone on intake after crossing the border should be assumed to be dehydrated
you're totally right.
if only there was a way to avoid forcing them into the desert, putting them in extreme harm and potentially being separated and jailed from their family

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/hours-before-her-collapse-in-us-custody-a-dying-migrant-childs-condition-went-unnoticed/2018/12/14/1c454d18-ffb8-11e8-862a-b6a6f3ce8199_story.html?utm_term=.2fe64aaad9ea
>Before reaching the border that night, Jakelin Caal had nothing to eat or drink for days, according to CBP, citing statements from her father. But though the girl’s condition was worsening and her fever was soaring toward 106 degrees through the middle of the night, U.S. officials say her father did not tell agents.
>“There were plenty of opportunities, if her father had noticed anything and brought it to agents’ attention,” said a CBP official who briefed reporters Friday, speaking on the condition of anonymity.
>“There was no indication she had any health issues,” the official said.
Basically, the migrants waited until there were only a handful of border agents, and no medical staff, on duty, before zerg rushing the station. Then the dad says absolutely nothing about his daughter not having any food or water for days, and just lets her die.

Attached: 1392769683748.png (424x470, 139K)

Where’d you hear that? Why would the doctor know your political views?

lol

Hope her family dies next

It’s funny when white boys like you pretend to be all angry about a child dying. Where was your outrage during Iraq 1, Iraq 2, Afghanistan, the drone war, Lybia, etc etc etc?
Fucking worthless virtue-signaling white boys. BAKA

I think he picked his favorite daughter to let her die and get national headlines because that's easier than being her pimp for a decade of underage prostitution.
I'm sorry but I won't believe for a second that he didn't expect to ho out his own daughter.
The difference is that this time he did it for the deep state.

for some it's politics and social justice above all else
by talking about current events

The patients political opinion decides the outcome. to them Conservatives deserve to be sick and pay more as restitution for all the people they oppressed.

Have you noticed how many people have been dying because they are not getting antibiotics? Paul Allen for fucks sake. Read above.

Jesus is and never was real tho.
Unless you speak of my landscaper. In which case, who cares? A thousand more where he came from.

I think it is subconscious somewhat.

It's almost as if it's all a big scam.

Nobody cares faggot, now kys kike, sage in all fields

>Funny enough the best dentist I had was Jewish. He was very strict but the best. Or at least he had that persona. And I don't think he would refuse a patient for politics.
you straight up got molested after he put you under fampai

>Goes to get cavity filled
>Wakes up circumcised

>1 post by this id
>filename

yall niggas are posting in a data ninja thread
sage

Attached: dataninja.jpg (252x408, 13K)

You're totally wrong, and a fucking idiot.

This is true. Not for any "doctors kill conservatives" paranoid fantasy reasons, but because there's so much medical error. I have a friend who works in a hospital and the stories are horrific - stuff like they started a surgery, then partway through realized they had the wrong tools prepared and the patient was basically doomed, so they just had a few minutes where they were waiting for the patient to die discussing who messed up - not in an angry way, just annoyed.

>Ffs, if a stray dog is found it is immediately given food and water.
California will let humans shit in the street but will fine you if you let a dog do the same.

Don't pretend you care about either. Invading forces should be shot, child or not.

How is a child an invader?
Its incapable of consent?

>here. Here

Here here

Attached: 1356732164277.jpg (450x397, 22K)

Should've aborted her.

Left-wing doctors absolutely do kill conservatives out of spite. people have have an innate sense of trust for medical institutions like that of a child for a parent. the last thing you would suspect is that you are going to get offed by your doctor for complaining about Obamacare.

Biological weapon. A vector.

any sane person would be like “aw fuck damn maybe I shouldn’t try and illegally enter that country” but nah let’s just keep on keepin on

There, there, it’ll be alright...

She died of septic shock.

Can you post some proof of that claim?
I do believe it is plausable. I would just like some ammo.

I think maybe i might have cared a few years ago.
But, those days are long gone.
I don't give a fuck about these people.
If every ill illegal died horribly tomorrow, I wouldn't feel a thing. I want them to stop coming, and to go away if they are already here.
They are not American, and the US owes them nothing.
Btw, immigrants who are legal, alm million of them per year, are fine.
I have no problem at all with them.
Not a racist xenophobe.
And people who call me this can die as well.

So American exceptionalism

Its parents and trafickers fold.

that said, the boarder guard still fucked up, they should give her something to drink and then complete the procedure and send them back, not letting her die. Its still a child.

it's easy to see, but hard to prove.

cause of death hasnt been released, that was speculation and likely isnt true

>Leans in closer
Good. Don't come here. Don't try to come here. Fuck. Off.

Probably raped to death

Guatemala doesn't have unimaginable violence

Obviously not because she wasnt white

Neither are we American

>not a xenophobe
Pick up your phone, I'd like to have a word.

Attached: factkGU.jpg (495x778, 69K)

The child of an invader should be treated as an invader

>blahblahblah walloftext.jpg

DIDN"T READ
FUCK OFF

Neat so Americans get back to Europe

>Those of you who blame the father and say the US government has no responsibility for her death would likely have allowed your precious baby Jesus to die.
KIKE

Attached: christians.jpg (908x539, 71K)

>braindead NPC doesn't know what dehydration does to the human body
If someone is dehydrated for days, you can't just give them water and fix them. Their organs are most likely either failing or already dead.

Don't make unfounded claims.

Haha I was never under anesthesia. But he does blindfold his patients... I'm somewhat seriously, he would offer glasses with gauze underneath. Like at the spa.
He was nice but an autist. I suspect he didn't want patients opening their eyes infront of him.

>um excuse me, we're not strong enough to defend ourselves from foreign invaders, so can you please just leave instead of creating the greatest country on the face of the earth?

>if not, can you leave a few hundred years later for good boy points because some bluehair on twitter said so?

Really causes the ol neurons to fire

Attached: YaranaikaThinking.png (88x100, 7K)

Damn... At least in Auschwitz the nazis let Jews drink water and swim in swimming pools. This is not my America.

Did you also get a ballgag?

Bet you support abortion, don't cha.

Attached: 12 WEEKS ABORTION.gif (442x366, 2.85M)