I am Black I am A HUMAN BEING

I am so tired of all this nonsense on this board about how refugees should not be welcomed in the West. I am black I descend from Africans and I am a human being! Why should i not be welcomed when I am a just like you a human being. My great grandfather was American, so its not like im an immigrant, but as a black man I am speaking for refugees which the U.N says should be welcomed.

>b-but you are savages

My dad is black like me, his job is working as a medical professional in a federal prison. His job is to prevent the inmates from committing suicide and is authorized to do medical forcedfeeding by the federal government. In other words he has to prevent the worst of the worst from dying. This is the OPPOSITE of savage, this shows true mercy and compassion. Compassion not just for the innocent but the wicked. My dad has in my opinion the most IMPORTANT job in America because it shows human rights apply to all including those convicted of nasty federal crimes. So if the worst criminals receive mercy why do black African refugees not receive mercy?

Attached: refugees.png (400x268, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yknIZsvQjG4
youtube.com/channel/UC0rjbD5liD8b8TsJUlLI2xg/videos
medium.com/real-in-other-words/why-are-shareblue-social-media-marketers-so-different-from-people-in-real-social-media-promotion-d46397e36637
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The countries they flee from demonstrate that refugees destroy every place they end up in. Nobody wants the same for their home.

>show flag
>happy hanukkah
We simply don’t need more people here. We have a huge homeless problem and millions of kids here go hungry every night. Why should you come before them?

Because the whole world can't live in America. Fix your own fucking countries.

Kill yourself disgusting nigger

>GIBSMEDAT

Attached: humangarbage.jpg (1600x1067, 413K)

You have to go back.
You’re not welcome here

Then tell Trump to stop destroying Africa

>being homeless with white privilege
How pathetic can you be

Considering racism destroyed the refugees countries, why are you responding with MORE racism?

/thread

This post confirms your nigger IQ. Kys so the world average increases

They were destroyed by the inability of the local population to maintain a functioning country.

>Considering racism destroyed the refugees countries, why are you responding with MORE racism?
proofs

Attached: hmm.jpg (688x456, 43K)

> I am A HUMAN BEING
You are fucking facist, fuck off.

all you fucking leftists need to realize that just because you are a human being doesn't mean you are entitled to free shit. for fucks sake i fucking swear everyone in the past century stopped developing mentally past the age of 16. it doesnt fucking matter if you are human you're just one out of 8 billion no one gives a single fuck about you you arent entitled to anything fuck off already

you are subhuman..

just look at the data

The negroid is a failed race. Only the few top tier blacks are capable of learning and being productive. We don’t want your failures here. We don’t deserve to have to bear the burden of inferior blacks who need to be taken care of.

Meme flag bigger faggot OP -
It's not Americas responsibility to take in people from the rest of the world. If we did this place would not be America. It would be Mexico, or Indonesia, or Africa. Were not responsible for the rest of the worlds shit show piss poor management. Much of which has to do with people in 3rd worlds having a lower IQ and that is a fact.

Attached: images.png (211x239, 9K)

>In other words he has to prevent the worst of the worst from dying.

Then he is already ruining our society. We don't need another nigger doing it as well

We were destroyed by European/American corporations funded by the Federal Reserve

youtube.com/watch?v=yknIZsvQjG4

>t-thats just a movie!!!!!

It really happened buddy

The U.N cares about me

>Unironically using the phrase white privilege
Saged and this is where you kys.

You're stupid, America ruined the world, you should fix it!

The constitution of the United States says that prisoners all have the RIGHT TO LIFE. He is enforcing the CONSTITUTION

Show flag or be dismissed, filthy nigger/kike

>black
>human
Mutually exclusive conditions. Go back to Africa nigger.

based and redpilled

Attached: lsip.jpg (470x470, 146K)

You can pantomime human behavior but you are not human. Everywhere you go, you bring ruin in your wake. Any reasonable person can see that you are a gibbering monkey and it has taken galactic tier propaganda at every tier of society for decades to convince whites to overlook it. Unfortunately for you and your fellow apes, however, the elite have lost control of information in the common age and their programming is rotting away. You will be physically removed from the US in this lifetime.

>I am black
>I am human

Neither of those are true

You are a species of human being, more precisely you belong to a sub-species, the sub saharan African is human, just not quite as human as the rest of humanity, although props for the fast running genes, although luckily for us we learned how to 'technology' fast predators out of our lives.

Go be a human being somewhere else. Like 'Travellin Sista' here:

youtube.com/channel/UC0rjbD5liD8b8TsJUlLI2xg/videos

Attached: blaxit-nairobi-kenya-is-waiting.jpg (1100x619, 185K)

Holy shit you’re actually retarded

It is stunning to see the absolute failure of the black race on any continent. No matter how much you are given, you fail and destroy and contaminate everything you touch.

> I am A HUMAN BEING
But can you pass the mirror test? That's right, i didn't think so.

>I am Black I am A HUMAN BEING
>black
>human
doubt.jpg

Sorry but NOPE . You are not Human . your something else. Hate to be the bearer of bad news but Blacks are NOT human. You're a distant cousin to human.
When the Aaylmaos created new beings on this planet Abos were the first failed attempt at hybridization incredibly stupid in fact they were to stupid to train as slaves. Massive failure. The Aays felt bad and put them in Australia hoping theyd die out and NEVER spread their genes. Second attempt was "YOU" blacks. Not a total failure , your kind made good Aaylmao slaves to do all the heavy work. BUT also too stupid to do ANYTHING else. The Aays were getting lazy and needed a more intelligent being to kinda run the daily business of Earth commerce. SO they actually took a small % of "you guys" and added it to their own DNAZ and the end result was WHITE PEEPO. Alot smarter and more diverse than blacks.
So there it is. THE TRUTH. Blacks are a SEPERATE Aaylmao hybrid species. Lower on the evolutionary path BUT upside your NOT ABO.

Fuck off nigger were full, you can crash in the ocean if you want

you're 3/5ths of a human being actually

Access to white people is a human right.

That's not what a right is you dumb nigger.

Racism didn’t make you lot stupid, and it certainly isn’t racist to give african countries billions just so it can be hordes by the corrupt leaders.

BTFO nigger

The Supreme Court ruled all prisoners under federal prisons had a right to suicide prevention. Meaning my DAD is enforcing the constitution according to the supreme court.

i can walk around my town and point at buildings my ancestors build for me
i can show you monuments with my family name on them remembering the ones died in both world wars
i can show you a street that bares my name
all by them for me
and i'm supposed to give it away because you fucking niggers are incapable of building a civil society ... you rather be obsessed with celebrities, fashion and doing as little as possible to get rich
niggers offer nothing to the humanity, not now not ever
you have been handed the knowledge white men worked for for hundreds of years and you choose to throw it away

Attached: 1447794844720.jpg (557x582, 58K)

>threadly reminder that memeflag shills are poo in loo pajeets
medium.com/real-in-other-words/why-are-shareblue-social-media-marketers-so-different-from-people-in-real-social-media-promotion-d46397e36637

I'm sure you and your father are sweethearts, but the fact of the matter is that the vast majority of third worlders are just awful people. A country is made from the people who inhabit it. It's simply terrible odds for the host country to take people in from shithole countries, just look at literally any place in western countries that have refugees. They shit up the place on an incredible scale - this isn't debatable. Fix your shitty countries and stop shitting up ours ffs.

You actually aren't a human at all, you filthy nigger.

Attached: IMG_2858.png (546x548, 49K)

This isn't debatable - ALL RACES ARE THE SAME

it's a race to the top, don't be mad

Then why do all refugee areas have vastly higher crime rates and are visibly more dirty?

the results say otherwise

Yeah, you definitely need to be restricted access to the west.

FPBP

>Then tell Trump to stop destroying Africa
LUL. You guys destroyed it yourselves.

RULEBREAKING BULLSHIT!

DO NOT REPLY TO RULEBREAKING TROLL THREADS, REPORT THEM!

Attached: Blacks.jpg (1000x4500, 1.32M)

You are such a stupid nigger. The world isn't based on equality. How far back do you want to go to fix quote on quote injustices in the past? Should we go back and punish the middle east for the sins of ancient Sumeria? Fucking moron

WORTHLESS NIGGERS!

Attached: Teaching Blacks.jpg (1303x4720, 2.31M)

> I am black I descend from Africans and I am a human being!

No you're not. Plus, nice bait. Go back to Africa where you belong. If you're such amazing Dr's and engineers then Africa desperately needs you. How can you turn your back on your own race you race traitor!

Lol butttt niggers dindu nuffin hey faggot how much aid and shit do you think we do for Africa. Look at what they do with it

Attached: giphy.gif (251x161, 306K)

Because they have nothing to live for and thus take more risk, duhhh. Who living a shit life wouldn't turn to crime?

Because america will steal anything we create

The last line says it all.
You compared blacks to savage inmates
Hahaha couldn't be more racist if you tried.
It's almost as if you secretly know your fellow blacks are low iq civilization destroyers and you Freudian slipped!

Retards are human too I still dont want a nation full of them fuck off

Except for a few rare examples your subspecies horribly fails to act like a human, so best stay on your continent and try to develop it yourselves. We should stop sending you any aid immediately tbqh

Attached: 1536679089063m.jpg (304x1024, 57K)

What a coincidence that everywhere you go on the planet Earth, oppressive circumstances force you to unwillingly behave like a red-assed baboon. That's awful, please come and fuck my wife so I can apologize.

I never once did that, learn to read

Go to us embassy, apply for legal residency, prove you are a useful and demonstrable asset to our country’s growth and prosperity and take the immigration tests that demonstrate you understand the basic culture of our country.

>My dad is black like me, his job is working as a medical professional in a federal prison
Is this a eufimism for saying he's a crack dealer in prison?

I saw Sterilize all niggers under a certain IQ.
Anyone think that's not a good idea?
They are a cancer

No, he's a medically professional. ADX was having lots of suicide attempts so he was hired to stop that.

I say Sterilize all niggers below a certain IQ.
Low IQ is brown skins are a cancer on earth.
Anyone have a problem with that or NOT think that is a good idea.

>I am Black I am A HUMAN BEING
no u r not

If I was a nigger I would want to kill myself too..

>I am a human being!
Yes. Now go be a human being somewhere else. I'm not your daddy.

>My dad is black like me, his job is working as a medical professional in a federal prison

When every day is take your kid to work day

>black
>human

If they all did the problem would be solved

Attached: 1536769954699m.jpg (1024x768, 107K)

Even low IQ can be tough as hell, funny as hell, and entertaining as hell!
A world full of (You)s would be, well, boring after awhile ya gotta admit

LOLfake
Niggers hate spic immigrants

>I am Black I am a HUMAN BEING

Attached: 1530385289105.png (542x775, 764K)

All Americans love immigrants.

>I am human
>I am black
What did (((OP))) mean by this

Rebuild your own fucking home if you're so fucking great and virtuous faggot.

Attached: 1538121276580.jpg (680x299, 16K)

Go shill on and larp on your other meme flag thread where you're pretending to be a Mexican Native American.
I give 10 out of 10 youre not black or Mexican but a kike

Exactly WHY should we accept "refugees"?
Western cililisation was built by white people for white people. And don't tell me about how evil colonialism is.
Colonialism brought medicine, infrastructure, legal system, science and government to areas of the world that couldn't provide these things for themselves.

How many countries in the world have followed the British Parliamentary system and the Common Law? These things were GIFTED to non-Europeans and only the black countries fucked everything up. Ask yourself why Singapore and Hong Kong are thriving but African former colonies are not.

My country is a small group of islands. We are full - if England were a single unitary state, it would be the most densely populated country in Europe. AND we have a housing crisis. UK has taken people from all over the world - we are only around 87% white. We don't want any more people as we have more than enough.

Attached: innovation.jpg (1024x825, 115K)

force feeding someone who wishes to die, is probably the worst violence someone could ever endure. Force feeding someone. Key word "force". Proof you are sub-human, violating peoples rights.

You do not have the human intelligence to understand this

the only reason why they are kept alive is to keep the profit margins fat

the UN doesnt decide my values, fuck you

your anecdotal story is but one data point

>memeflag
>78 replies
>11 posts by this id
Why is this every thread I see? Literally every single popular thread has a memeflag n shit

The Supreme Court mandated forcefeeding in federal prisons for sucidial prisoners BEFORE private prisons.

Also if my dad doesn't do this the people will die, that is cruel and immoral!

Oh no, it wouldn't be the hellish ordeal white people have to experience every time they meet a black person. How boring...

Crimes are cruel and immoral. Keeping criminals alive is not.

fuck you, and your dad, you sub-human piece of shit

people want to die because they are in a cruel environment

take them out of the environment you dumb shit

your father is nothing more than a nazi guard taking people to the gas chambers

fuck you, you are pathetic

Exactly, thats why he keeps them alive.

again, another NPC

No you're not. Saged

No, the U.N cares that they can ship in people who THINK like you. People who are so scared of personal responsibility that they will vote in bigger and bigger government to stop them from ever having to make even the smallest of hard choices. Look at South Africa, the farmers are being ousted from the land they are using to feed literally hundreds of thousands of people and ‘returning’ it to the natives, the natives are unable to keep the farm running and rather than keep the white farmers around and learn how to feed themselves they would rather sell the land for some quick cash. It’s an observable pattern, one that has been observed time and time again and one that will continue if we don’t say enough is enough. Get fucked commie.

no, you are not a human being. humans are capable of building civilization, something that the homo erectus of the african plain has not been able to do in over 100,000 years.

Why do you feel a need to LARP like this? It really is weird.

Im half black and disagree with this guy. Just keeping do what you do Jow Forums full blacks are 99% scum

You would have to have something worth stealing first

Attached: 1544990399855.png (393x391, 214K)

blacks aren't a problem individually. as a population, they produce too many retards with low impulse control. sorry, but your ilk have to fuck off. civilization can't survive your strain.

Fuck off, if they were just like us they should have no problem turning their countries into nice liveable places.

No you dont we dont want you here and now fuck off back to Africa

Attached: Sweden.jpg (299x169, 9K)