Saturn and the Black Cube

Can we get a comfy saturn thread for this fine sunday?

Attached: Stark-launchblogpost-header1._CB476805384_.png (900x400, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oophJNlP-fk
thunderbolts.info/wp/
saturniancosmology.org/
sandia.gov/Pulsed-Power/research_facilities/Saturn_and_HERMES.html
bitchute.com/video/moQBnR9cBYc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is there a wiki or QRD somewhere?

Attached: IMG_20171102_190718.jpg (550x368, 64K)

Semi-related but can anyone explain to me why Hitler changed the zodiac calendar and put Mars in the first house? I’ve never understood what he meant by that.

5779 years ago Saturn came within moon distance of the earth, caused massive thunderstorms that created the grand canyon, and killed 99% of all living beings.
some remember and worship that freakshow today.
the end.

you reptilian jews really lack all imagination and creativity, don't you?

Attached: cat.jpg (1620x1079, 243K)

Attached: 1523108334081.jpg (859x1308, 528K)

nice

Eu?

Remembering the end of the world?

I remember hearing something like this but cant find it on bing, give sauce

Also how would the orbit just randomly change and then change back to where it is now

this is partially it actually

Saturn is the demiurge (god of this world the elite worships )

The planets have consciousness. Saturn is the Ego and is in almost all of us, playing us all. You can train to listen to it.

We can seperate from it and then re-engage with it

Yaldaboath

All mayor religions worship Saturn judaism muslims crypto Christians (jehova, Jahwe)

Wtf is even going on anymore praise kek and praise jesus

whos the right god to worship then

unironically 6ix9ine

Attached: 6e9e.jpg (225x225, 15K)

>Also how would the orbit just randomly change

gods ultimate trick.
when you see it you will shit bricks.

>The Ka'ba and the Tefillin cube share remarkable similarities!
>They're both cubes!

Durrrrr....

Not many are aware of this alternative theory.

Attached: purple dawn of creation.jpg (600x407, 56K)

Attached: 1540224437650.jpg (2472x5748, 3.87M)

I came to the conclusion last night 69 is fighting the jews.

I just looked up this Electric Universe theory and its the dumbest shit I've ever read. If you believe that I seriously question your intellect. Earth wouldve been engulfed in its gravity, not just hovered below it with Saturn at the North Pole. Literally worse than flat earth tier

Attached: 1535450169041.jpg (207x244, 7K)

Attached: nothing.jpg (924x901, 159K)

What you think you know about star system formation is more than likely wrong.

Attached: 1543812259536.png (527x460, 215K)

To pepper your angus, first you better salt your ring

Lay off the weed, schizo

Attached: Quotwhy are you taking a pic of that handbag you _9da2573f8df1e5ffe9d12e1437d6ecbd.jpg (326x326, 11K)

>spends a few seconds looking at something that completely upends the established narrative
>dismissively smug
>ur so dum
You think you're an intellectual, dontcha?

Mighty desperate to preserve your ignorance.

Ultimate troll

Attached: 1520078482422.png (914x595, 596K)

>whos the right god to worship then
self answering question

Attached: 1538313247462.png (500x495, 450K)

I’ve been trying to figure this shit out for a while. Every avenue leads back to the Joos.

Attached: 7D1D949D-ECAB-406B-8F00-7C4ADEF415E3.jpg (4032x3024, 3.41M)

Ok then, show even one science experiment where this would make even close to sense.

Ever dropped a quarter through one of those gravity wells? Thats more scientific than your half baked EU zapped weedbrain theory. Prove me wrong.

>no, babylonian drawings of the SUN dont count

this great user, just saved

DOTR is coming for you Saturnians

Also, how would the ancients not have known about Saturn's rings that you can see as clear as daylight yourself with a telescope? Hard to miss that if it was covering the sky back then no? Use your brain m8

Attached: 1534960492344.png (1725x691, 46K)

>whos the right god to worship then
None of them, break free from the Semetic mindset. We are not creatures experiencing the universe, but the universe experiencing itself. When you'll be "reborn" in a sense. It won't be you because there is no "you", it will be another instance of the universe experiencing itself. It might sound like hippy shit and maybe it is but I came to this conclusion without any drugs.

When you die you'll be "reborn"*

The black cube is where the NPC slave brain vats are kept to be psionically fed upon by reptillians. The greys are their automatons they control to torture and rape humans here on earth before sacrificing them to Saturn.

>The rings are thought to be short-lived compared to the age of the Solar System, meaning that if we lived at a very different time, we may not have seen rings around Saturn.

Still as load of bunk that Saturn hovered over the Earth at one point, sage

Yes, if you're lucky maybe a few quintillion of the atoms making up your body at the time of your "death" will eventually go on to make up small parts of other "living" things.

youtube.com/watch?v=oophJNlP-fk

thunderbolts.info/wp/

saturniancosmology.org/

Attached: Saturn was our star.jpg (640x889, 107K)

Saturn and HERMES III Accelerators
sandia.gov/Pulsed-Power/research_facilities/Saturn_and_HERMES.html

>"Saturn (the actual planet) is secretly a hyper-dimensional supercomputer which is generating our reality. They believe that it's the demiurge's mortal form. That through a series of pictures stringed together and edited using MS paint they can actually interface with Saturn and modify reality."

SATURN LASER-FUSION REACTOR // OCCULTSCIENCE 101 bitchute.com/video/moQBnR9cBYc/

Attached: key.jpg (1280x1024, 1.25M)

The black cube is the prison of materialism.

Attached: borg cube.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Temple of Baal

Attached: star-of-david-temple-of-baal.jpg (554x421, 48K)

The crucifixion is a spiritual lesson. One must sacrifice the self in order to become one with God. The cross is the cube broken open.

Attached: Cross and cube.png (478x318, 21K)

Saturn is nowhere near massive enough to have been a brown dwarf. Try harder

Looks like a vegana

Odin is equivalent to both Saturn AND Hermes

nice brazilian education there m8, please muddle the waters for the ones who do not know even more with bs

Look at his face lmao. And what, two months after this was taken he was set up for prison? Clockwork. I wonder what they have in store for him for phase 3.

Saturn is fucking huge, if it got that close wouldn't it just pull earth into it, or drag it away when it left?

>Look at his face lmao. And what, two months after this was taken he was set up for prison? Clockwork. I wonder what they have in store for him for phase 3.
His face is because it's all an act. He's making fun of the recording industry. 69 was actually thrown in prison because the other gang members who were charged were planning on murdering him the day after he was arrested. They did it for his own protection.

Stop fucking with goyim brains theyre already have fucked brains

You know the rule.

Attached: 1515349332925.png (320x182, 54K)

>His face is because it's all an act
He is owned
>He's making fun of the recording industry
The industry is a demonic cesspool controlled by satan worshiping gatekeepers for the sole purpose of altering culture to their will
> 69 was actually thrown in prison because the other gang members who were charged were planning on murdering him the day after he was arrested. They did it for his own protection.
This is an act. If he was in real danger Messages would have been sent. People would have disappeared. They did this for the publicity and to set the grounds for their next steps. 69 is a puppet.

Rule one about Saturn, you don’t talk about Saturn

By the time of jesus human (child) sscrifice was pretty much extinct for hundreds of years among semites, replaced with lamb sacrifice

>a leaf
Can you Israelis stop pretending like anyone actually pays attention to anything you say? Do you understand that you're growing more and more angry while you shill here because nobody listens to anything you say? His album cover is literally him pissing on the black and white floor representing duality and bringing color into it.

Attached: file.png (380x380, 196K)

Lmao you know you're unhinged when your only recourse is to call someone an agent. No. The masonic imagry is spell casting. The symbols here are meant to enter public consciousness. Their tendrils invading everywhere from the sights and sounds of the TV and radio. The illuminati doesn't care about being "made fun of" because they're beyond the need for respect. The whole point is to sublimate themselves into your subconscious, and if you think mere mockery is a slight to them you don't know the first thing about how these people operate

Do you understand that signs and symbolism aren't inherently evil and that the paths a person chooses are their own? Heaven and hell exist inside each and every person and transcending duality involves understanding that only power governed by love and conscious can avert disaster.

Oh of course, but this guy is without a shadow of a doubt demonically charged. And all controversy surrounding him only serves to signal boost his message and their agenda

not at all. He's making the entire thing look like a giant joke.

Research about the true name of the father and the son (Jesus) yashua

Join the Black Sun society instead. There is nothing more powerful than a Black Hole, a star so massive no light can escape.

Behold the power of GRAVITY! Enter the singularity, a thing of infinite sides and dimensions. Why stop at a cube? Go all of the way.

Attached: blackhole.jpg (1620x1080, 330K)

We'll have to agree to disagree on this one friend

Okay, I've got a question to pose to you. What do you think the intended goal of this music video was supposed to portray?

Attached: file.png (1200x673, 568K)

Inversion, plain and simple

You're a fucking retard.
Here Yeezy makes a scathing rebuke of our society. The common man (A square) puts pussy on a pedestal, constantly chasing after the thot. Talking big and tough behind her back but cowering at even the slightest chance of drawing her ire. Really just a fantastic piece.

Youre Shilling for Saturn

Attached: 4C4B9A25-030A-4A07-B71E-3F5B1C892321.png (1750x916, 166K)

Yesterday around this time someone asked me a question about Jungian subconscious engagement. It's a long response, and it relates to the black cube stuff in a sense. Everyone familiar with the Saturn theories knows the connection between a 3d cube and the star of David. There's an abundance of meaning packed into that old symbol on the Israeli flag, much of which ties into the Kabbalah. That's how I first came into contact with the tools that would essentially lead to me learning a means of using language for more than just communicating a direct message but also a symbolic soul message from the subconscious. Understanding this method enables you to effectively read the other's mind by reading the symbols presented in their speech.

But first,how'd I engage with the subconscious? While doing research on the kabbalah I started to pick up intuitive insights that I felt were representative of ancient forgotten technology. These ideas would appear randomly in my dreams, so I started keeping a dream journal to chase down more of these strange "truths". (Continuing in more posts, the next one with a pic of the original story shared on the theory of this metaphorical speech).

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-16-02-38-34.png (720x1280, 243K)

There's no critique. It is a celebration of whores, promiscuity, materialism. Men belittling themselves for women.

Everything is backwards

Attached: BD49C59D-71E7-44E5-9D5B-AC5DF820A350.png (1769x596, 246K)

Jews are demons from saturn. The rings enslave and reincarnate our goyim souls. No rest is allowed

Dumbest thing i’ve ever read. Child rape and sacrifice has been the cornerstone of Babylonian mysticism for thousands of years, and that’s the real religion hidden in the talmud

You're too low IQ and closed minded to entertain any thoughts out of what you already believe. Many such cases, SAD!

>nothing more powerful than a black hole
>UN flag

Fucking β over here thinks the greys have it figured out, nevermind tachyons or white holes or the loving Creator and all his compassion

The electromagnetic interaction, or Gods consciousness in aggregate, is orders of magnitudes superior to gravity and this is for a reazon, right down to the femtometer

You give your idols too much benefit of the doubt and get aggressive because you don't know how to communicate. That's fine, I wish you well nevertheless

Check amalek Germany connection

Attached: DD2476FF-43E1-4EC8-8F74-7668A8B6EADC.png (1534x1318, 752K)

The true high God above god. This God is not named but Jesus came and brought his Spirit to tell you about him. And it's not Jehovah.

Attached: C76C3502-78DB-433D-9368-D5D6FE61140B.png (1825x684, 198K)

>signs and symbolism aren't inherently evil and
“I am the Lord thy God, thou shalt not have any strange gods before Me.”

This commandment forbids idolatry

Symbolism is not idolatry. Symbolism is how the true meanings of religion are passed on while the holy texts are manipulated by men...

who else is hyped for the start of Saturnalia tomorrow?

This guy gets it

Saturn is the ruler of Aquarius, the coming age. Saturn = Kronos = Satan.
Jupiter is the ruler of Pisces, the current age. Juptier = Zeus = Jesus.
Read Hamlet's Mill, the road begins here and leads to the Cult of the Ages.

Symbolism is hypnotism. It’s preying on a weakness in the human mind to bring it under control

idolatry is the worship of anything that is not God.

The tree of life represented by the Kabbalah is, in my opinion, the map of a neural circuit. I don't quite understand it myself (and I may be speaking only to my experience of the Tree of Life) but as I drilled deeper into figuring out the meanings of the nodes and how they related to each other, my dreams became more "educational". However, I seemed to keep running into a problem in my dreams, as I would find that I would be blocked by some Other entity where I'd either flee immediately in my dreams or be paralyzed into submission.

At the same time that I was working on this, I was doing all sorts of deeper emotional work in the waking world. A tragedy in my childhood is something that's left me incapable of romantic engagements. My solution to this has been to focus on the self, learn more about how I feel and what the cause might be. I've been doing that journey for about 20 years now, always seeking to learn more. This is what I think set the stage for me to stumble into this revelation, I don't think the average person needs to do that in order to achieve subconscious engagement.

In any case, I have this idea of our conscious lives being like a boat on an ocean. We can see how things are but we're boueyed and supported by the water beneath us. The movements of things within that water can shift our entire experience of our boat ride. I was keen on finding the leviathan that lurked within my own depths.

Attached: 1544914659706m.jpg (554x1024, 166K)

Yeah. You don't worship the symbols retard. They contain information.

very interesting. I enjoy your writing please post more.

i dont even care if this is a pasta just post more of it

Attached: Greater-Arkanum-1.jpg (2465x2258, 3.7M)

Attached: Greater-Arkanum-2.jpg (2910x2293, 3.86M)

Attached: Greater-Arkanum-3.jpg (2911x1776, 3.41M)