Nasa is bullshit

>lost moon landing footage
>destroyed moon landing tech
>lost telemetry data
>uses cgi tricks for pictures
>relies on cult like belief system
>fake moon rocks
>can’t keep their explanations straight

They had one chance to prove all the naysayers and conspiracy theorists wrong. By simply taking a GoPro to space and with one shot, record entering the ISS from the vacuum of space.

But they couldn’t even do that.
NASA is a joke. I don’t believe shit they say anymore.

Attached: 650F6F87-BE9C-4973-AA54-F95E98C15C84.jpg (1536x1341, 384K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QhuOMnHhFB0
youtube.com/watch?v=AYPpwPkoAls
youtube.com/watch?v=IKcTxwvzv8M
youtube.com/watch?v=Pg6VTzacb9I
youtube.com/watch?v=TE_kPD6H7xQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4CzikisZp3I
youtube.com/watch?v=uJx1uFj69j0
youtube.com/watch?v=jKhGC4hqmXk
youtube.com/watch?v=O2uhMzZMUH4&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=M_D4i3CLNqU&feature=youtu.be&t=1740
youtube.com/watch?v=7oBj7no85bU
youtu.be/PG6JmKUpTsw
youtu.be/7ra0L7EJYEM
youtu.be/AcUruMQ4ftc
youtu.be/gg85IH3vghA
youtu.be/0pVm7p4nkwo?t=199
cnet.com/news/spectacular-space-station-photo-taken-from-a-back-yard/
youtu.be/IoqVCTPoHsY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byford_Dolphin#Diving_bell_accident
science.gov/topicpages/s/silver iodide agi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WOW WHAT A (((COINCIDENCE))) WHELP xP

They want you to think the earth is round because that would mean there are limited resources. The earth is flat and there is unlimited resources, over the arctic wall is another society that wants us to get rid of nukes and fight over the limited land so only the strongest society whose consciousness is open enough to transcend good and evil comes out on top to join the ice wall society

Admiral Byrd, Antarctic Treaty, Nazi bases in Antarctictica, fucked up flight paths, Navy missile lasers staying level on water for over 100 miles, NASA fakery.

The sun and Moon are exactly the same size. Tides do not correspond to any model of gravity currently on the table. We only ever see one face of the moon. THERE IS NO SOUTHERN POLE STAR. THE STARS SWEEP ACROSS THE SKY. GOD IS REAL AND THE EARTH IS FLAT!!! SPREAD LOVE!!

youtube.com/watch?v=QhuOMnHhFB0
youtube.com/watch?v=AYPpwPkoAls
youtube.com/watch?v=IKcTxwvzv8M
youtube.com/watch?v=Pg6VTzacb9I

youtube.com/watch?v=TE_kPD6H7xQ

youtube.com/watch?v=4CzikisZp3I
youtube.com/watch?v=uJx1uFj69j0

youtube.com/watch?v=jKhGC4hqmXk

youtube.com/watch?v=O2uhMzZMUH4&feature=youtu.be
>At some point in the future we're gonna look back and say "how did we do it WITHOUT SPACE"
youtube.com/watch?v=M_D4i3CLNqU&feature=youtu.be&t=1740
"What an amazing cheat... thing you've done" Trump says to the Satanic NASA propagandist at approximately 17:50

youtube.com/watch?v=7oBj7no85bU

Attached: 1539287133833.jpg (1902x2509, 1.82M)

g-goys shut it down

Attached: wiresnasa.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

youtu.be/PG6JmKUpTsw

literally the second result in YouTube for the term 'spacewalk'

its full of CIA freemason niggers

>CIA FREEMASON
More like Israelis, but you knew that beccause you're an israeli too.

Attached: 1530923074150.jpg (2352x3081, 2.17M)

Why the hell would they take a shitty GoPro on a spacewalk.

This dumb Jew shill mother fucker posts this flat earth shit in every NASA thread. Fuck off JIDF.

Wrong the DIA sent 12 people to planet serpo with the ebens back in the sixties.

Attached: 1543190679760.gif (320x240, 2.77M)

fish eye lenses, deceives an surprising amount of people

Attached: katie.webm (720x576, 1.23M)

especially in skateboarding videos. they made that 2 stair handrail look bad ass

Janitors don't forget who pays you in shekel shaped preztels. SHUT IT DOWN!

Attached: 1523781252643.jpg (815x1803, 502K)

Attached: not even baited the hooks.png (680x681, 455K)

Earth is flat and you're losing your mind because the lies are harder and harder to keep up.

> I don’t believe shit they say anymore.
Ok, now go back to /x/.

bump

>space is fake
>global warming is fake
>voting for politicians will fix things

good job goy
you are doing your part to keep the population dumb, uninspired and confused. And the best part is we dont even have to pay you to do our shilling.

Attached: jew-stereotype.jpg (1600x900, 219K)

Can we all take a moment to laugh at these losers that have wasted their life with this nerd shit making it part of their identity.

Attached: geegee.gif (240x180, 2M)

I used to laugh now it’s kinda sad

Yeah I'm not really laughing either just sad they still think they might get out of here alive.

bump

bump.

>fake moon rocks
I'm pretty sure there were news long ago that all moon rocks from Apollo missions were also "lost".

WOW, not even suprised

Attached: 5C6A6A33-90A7-4B56-8066-96F612569020.jpg (1029x1067, 226K)

Picture related

You mean the losers who would waste their time peddling nonsense conspiracy idiocy on an anonymous image board? You're right, they're nothing but pitiable

Attached: low quality bait.jpg (600x600, 16K)

nah mostly just techfags and the assorted husks i don't even care about this shit.

Hmm spam posting ...

You mean billionaires who are changing the world and expanding human progress while you're a seething nobody on an internet message board?

You're right, your posts (and especially those of your fellow trolls) do constitute spam posting. You know you can get banned for that, right?

Attached: elon musk spacex.jpg (1000x668, 220K)

>nobody
That is about the only part you got right but go on and enjoy your fantasy world because that is all you losers are going to get. Don't you have some VR shit to coma into?

The darkness drops again; but now I know
That twenty centuries of stony sleep
Were vexed to nightmare by a rocking cradle,
And what rough beast, its hour come round at last

youtu.be/7ra0L7EJYEM

What do you mean when you say "fantasy world"?

I'm the one paying attention to things that are happening in reality, and the trolls in this thread are wasting their time telling a fictional story. So who is really living in a "fantasy world"?

Attached: falcon heavy launch.jpg (900x720, 481K)

Attached: fuck-nasa.jpg (660x330, 32K)

NASA created flat earther conspiracy to ruin credibility of people who question NASA.

Youre never going to space. And space it’s is built completely on lies. So hurry up and bump my thread with more space shilling.

Attached: 50F2ECFC-246F-407D-B4ED-1ABC8902D571.jpg (1439x2474, 682K)

I'm not talking about the flat earth shit just about husks that won't ever see anything like that. Also for someone living in reality you don't realize where you stand with all this at the bottom.

>The earth is flat and there is unlimited resources, over the arctic wall is another society that wants us to get rid of nukes and fight over the limited land so only the strongest society whose consciousness is open enough to transcend good and evil comes out on top to join the ice wall society

Attached: 1466437626242.gif (290x189, 2.9M)

That doesn’t make sense.

>nasa and gov lies about space and globe for billions in tax dollars

>nasa conspires to revive flat earth putting their billions a year at risk..for no reason, and making themselves even more suspicious

What will be his punishment?

Yea it strange how you question nasa and general you have antflat earthers ready to attack the narrative before it’s even about that.

Haha there really are some insane people on the internet. Unless this guy means this as a joke... presumably he does. Nobody could actually be that stupid.

NASA have pioneered exploration of the final frontier: space. They are the only space agency to put man on another celestial body: the moon. Of course some of the other space agencies have done amazing things as well; the Soviet space agency is the only one to have sent back pictures from the surface of Venus.

But yeah, NASA is pretty damn good for being the only agency to get to the moon. So why don't you like them? Does human progress make you seethe or something?

Attached: Apollo 15 Commander Dave Scott 2.jpg (3000x3000, 1.44M)

GLOBETARDS BTFOF

GLOBEKEKS ON SUISIDE WACH

Attached: 1544383100096.jpg (1024x1024, 83K)

I didn't even bring flat earth up. I am just here laughing at literal slaves thinking they are going to enjoy this "progress".

EARTH IS FLAT

SPACE IS FAKE

Attached: 1525503374439.png (2156x1153, 2.11M)

Attached: 1527492213250.jpg (996x1528, 738K)

the lastest ones using cutting edge gfx hardware and software are hard to tell as fake.

Your entire idea of space being a place you can go and the moon being something you can land on comes from the government itself.

In what way does landing on the moon or exploring space benefit or even effect your life in any way?

Only brainlets believe these nashole idiots

Attached: 1505466104326.jpg (480x360, 29K)

youtu.be/AcUruMQ4ftc

That’s what I’m saying.

Lmao, you're probably right.

>Youre never going to space
How do you know mate? With the way things are going, space is going to be much, much more accessible within the next few decades. It's perfectly possible that I may be able to go into space in my lifetime.

>And space it’s is built completely on lies
Actually space is built on the same physical laws which govern the Earth. Didn't you do science at school?

>bump my thread
Are you really so sure that I'm bumping your thread? :^)

Attached: spacex falcon 9 iridium-5 mission.jpg (1200x800, 60K)

Attached: 1527456786646.jpg (1265x3632, 2.24M)

reminder that these infographs are disinfo and PAID FOR

Why are the flat earthers always in the first one or two posts.

Fuck Off CIA
the earth is provably round without needing to go to space.
WE KNOW (((YOU))) GOAL
>1. waste peoples time on your bullshit instead of the deep state fuckery your doing
>2. get interdependent thinking people to discredit themselves & thus all "conspiracies"
You cunts will get the rope with the other traitors.

>Disinfo
prove it
>Paid for
prove it.

Lol they had to shut down Curry.

Attached: 1515383313723.jpg (2047x2033, 1.6M)

>Lol they had to shut down Curry.
Isn't it amazing how even questioning the moon landing or what NASA says results in the entire MSM apparatus attacking you and calling you crazy? It's almost like the whole thing is a lie and the simulation that Elon Musk talks about is the false reality we live in which is controlled by the media and education systems and all that other shit.

Don't trust lads who wear both brimmed hats, which provide shade, and "shades" or sun-glasses at the same time. That's a sign of cowardice and that they are hiding something. Ball-caps and sun-glasses paired is most common, but sometimes like in that video the hat is a different style though for the same purpose.

Attached: 1517893102746.jpg (1987x1872, 1.56M)

>what is the property of mass

Attached: 1538874949880.png (498x467, 16K)

Long-term biological human space travel beyond Earth orbit is a delusional fantasy. Without very special technological assistance (think brain implants), man can not venture too far away from the Earth-Human system noosphere and corpus of biosemiotic meaning.

You literally lose your mind in outer space.

Governments cover this up. This is why there has been no human spaceflight progress for decades, this is why breakaway civilization secret space program uses disposable slave crews.

Okay I'll bite OP. If NASA fakes everything what's the point of it? What does it really do? I can believe the moon landing was faked to give us a leg up in the space race of the cold war, but space is too valuable a domain to not try to build up and into. This is from a military and civilian perspective.

>tfw no qt 3.14 space mutt gf

Attached: 1301790359001.png (976x548, 49K)

>With the way things are going, space is going to be much, much more accessible within the next few decades

They’ve been saying this for decades. They won’t even repeat the moon landing.

You’re not going to space. And neither is anyone else .

You’ve never been to space so you don’t known what laws govern it. You can only take the word of someone else and hope they aren’t lying about it.

My brother saw the last Space Shuttle launch from Florida in 2011. Also I presume my parents saw the moon landing in 1969 although I've not asked them about it.

Also I've watched countless launches live online. So yes we can see things like that actually.

>with all this at the bottom
How is space exploration "at the bottom" of anything when it's at the forefront of human knowledge and technological capability?

Yup, that's the correct response alright.

Either you guys are trolling, which I think is most likely, or you're genuinely insane and you should check yourselves into an institution.

I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

>space mutt
lol. i don't shes a mutt, they've just done her hair too frizzy to make it stand up for the fake scene.

THat was the big kicker, if he said it and it was like a one thing, it’d be nothing.

But they spent weeks hounding him to get him to recant publicly and accept nasa as his lord and savior

>/x/ tier threads started by shills trying to hurt our "credibility"

The best part is I know noone is paying you reddit faggots for this waste of time. Enjoy eating shit, morons.

>you all have to be insanely or trolling to disagree with holy authority of nasa

Nope. Shill elsewhere

So, flat earthers, we’re a 2D plane of existence? C’mon.
youtu.be/gg85IH3vghA

>who is “our”

Why so mad?

Yeah, we never went to the Moon. Researched it and could not find evidence beyond a reasonable doubt.

Yet NASA keeps laughing all the way to the bank all the while still trying to convince me that muh global warming is a threat.

I have never seen the roundness of the earth (((globe))) even when I was on the plain to spain any body who believes in a round earth in 2018 with the internet and everything is a brainwashed nasatard, lmao you sound totally assblasted to hahahaha.

We have really great theatrics now with CGI that they use and say "see, if you don't believe you are mentally insane".

Attached: awoo.jpg (457x640, 64K)

>They’ve been saying this for decades.
No they haven't mate because reusable rockets, which have brought down the cost of launch significantly, have only just been made in the last couple of years. 2015 was the first propulsive landing of an orbital rocket, by SpaceX, and 2017 was the first time an orbital rocket was reused, again by SpaceX.

So no mate, it's not about nebulous predictions from decades ago anymore. It's about what has literally happened in the last two or three years.

>neither is anyone else
Apart from, y'know, the astronauts that go to the ISS every few months. Lmao, you literally don't have a single clue what you're talking about do you.

>you don’t known what laws govern space
Yes I do because I paid attention at school, unlike you.

>You can only take the word of someone else
No because unlike you, I make observations of the night sky which verify that our Earth is spherical and that objects in space (e.g. the ISS) are real. I'm sorry that you're too stupid to make these observations yourself. That must really suck being such a fucking moron.

Attached: brainlet.jpg (645x729, 81K)

Have you ever see nasa interviews and how everyone is so shifty?

Check out the mars rover interview

get a brains moran.

>Also I've watched countless launches live online.
>also watched anime online
so thats how we knew it is real
go watch the old shitty nasa space vids and see how fake-ass they were. this one was a royal fuckup

youtu.be/0pVm7p4nkwo?t=199

Attached: FE Answers - “Where does the Sun go if the Earth is flat”.webm (1280x720, 2.7M)

Someone get me out of this simulation!

Attached: soyuzhole.jpg (750x280, 26K)

>because I paid attention at school

Everything you learn in school is true beyond a doubt eh.

>can tell the earth is spherical by looking at the sky,

>doubles down on ad hominem statements rather than evidence to support claims

>muh astronauts muh space x

They’ve been predicting commercial space flight since 2001 a space odysseywhich came out in the 70’s, so no theyve literally been saying that same shit for decades

It’s nice to have dreams though

Like I said here - - if you doubt NASA's claims then you can easily make observations yourself. You can see the ISS cross the night sky for yourself. If you get a telescope then you can see the ISS with a lot of detail, with its solar arrays on the side and everything. Pic related was taken through a telescope - here's a news article about it here: cnet.com/news/spectacular-space-station-photo-taken-from-a-back-yard/

I shouldn't have to teach you this stuff like a fucking primary school child should I? You should know all of this shit already you fucking idiot - which you almost certainly DO but you're just trolling for attention. Go fuck yourself.

Attached: iss through a telescope.jpg (570x496, 5K)

Sailing charts and programs literally make no sense of earth is not spherical.
I don't understand this retardation, my father is a captain, if you pay me enough money we can go on a world trip and I can prove that you are wrong.

I wasn't saying space exploration is at the bottom but the people thinking they will benefit from this are at the bottom relative to the people trying to escape.

so what IS happening here?

you (((clowns))) all go to hell, just letting you know ;)
youtu.be/IoqVCTPoHsY

Literally me on a plane few months ago.
>no curve

Attached: 71684620-074C-495A-81AC-8E95E181CD43.jpg (2048x1536, 385K)

NASA shills will say this proves the ISS is in space but you post a webm of a star through a telescope and they all scream ITS OUT OF FOCUS REEEEEEE

Attached: Nikon p1000 Mars Luminary filmed.webm (1280x720, 1.97M)

>By simply taking a GoPro to space and with one shot, record entering the ISS from the vacuum of space. But they couldn’t even do that.
After owning 3 GoPros I have to say that they are the glitchiest pieces of shit I've ever owned.

FLAT!!!!!

>drill through the ISS
>this doesn't happen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byford_Dolphin#Diving_bell_accident
HMMMMMMMmmmMmmMMmMMmM

Attached: 7383538-6492233-image-m-11_1544712815791.jpg (306x525, 60K)

NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS)

Khandkar, A.; Tare, V. B.; Wagner, J. B., Jr.

1983-01-01

An experiment is reported where silver iodide is used to determine the standard free energy of formation of iron iodide. By using silver iodide as a solid electrolyte, a galvanic cell, Ag/AgI/Fe-FeI2, is formulated. The standard free energy of formation of AgI is known, and hence it is possible to estimate the standard free energy of formation of FeI2 by measuring the open-circuit emf of the above cell as a function of temperature. The free standard energy of formation of FeI2 determined by this method is -38784 + 24.165T cal/mol. It is estimated that the maximum error associated with this method is plus or minus 2500 cal/mol.
science.gov/topicpages/s/silver iodide agi

Attached: ISS_door.webm (720x576, 733K)

>NASA shills will say this proves the ISS is in space but you post a webm of a star through a telescope and they all scream ITS OUT OF FOCUS REEEEEEE

...it is out of focus. You can take a high zoom camera that you have at home, point it to any star, and it does the same thing. Fuck you can even zoom in on a street lamp that's far away and you'll get the same effect.

The most common chemicals used for cloud seeding include silver iodide, potassium iodide and dry ice (solid carbon dioxide). Liquid propane, which expands into a gas, has also been used. This can produce ice crystals at higher temperatures than silver iodide.

Attached: ISS_CGI.webm (1280x720, 1.57M)

>iss through a telescope
>just a satellite pasted on a black background

The fact they teach this to primary school children only reinforces the indoctrination aspect of spaceshit , children believe in Santa Claus tooth fairies, and all sorts of lies adults teach them to shape their minds

Attached: 8DB7A2A4-99B4-4CB4-8A3E-793DDB217F90.jpg (960x960, 62K)