Can I be White?

I want to be among the whites, but I am only half European. And my European half is Polish, which many here consider non-white. Even a top influential E-Celeb like JF considers slavs non-Whites. The people who consider them whites follow a strick one-drop rule that would exclude me. But I look polish, have white skin and whenever I ask people where they think I'm front they either can't place me or say I look Slavic. When I say I'm part polish they say "Ah that makes sense". I grew up mostly with my Polish mother in our Polish Family and it's the side I identify most with.

Should I just give up and accept That as soon as the ethnostate happens I'll be kicked out just like any other non-white?

Attached: comment_lamrTOYNB8DL5JYi4fhoOJS2LNCMHLio.jpg (400x400, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iCL9Xk49zRE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Should I just give up and accept That as soon as the ethnostate happens I'll be kicked out just like any other non-white?
Depends. What is your other side?

Paki/negroid.

aww you can be white

user, even I am not considered white and my DNA is 100% european which is more than the absolute majority of people here. if you are only half white then you have absolutely no chance

Attached: dna.jpg (2044x966, 291K)

You wil never ever be white.

This had better be an elaborate Aussie troll

Sorry man. We cant make exceptions or everyone wants an exception and the project fails. You can be last to be kicked out though!

The way I see it, if you're not fully white, that doesn't necessarily exclude you fully but you actively have to earn your whiteness. And that doesn't just mean not being a violent, unproductive nigger. Actively contributing to or defending white society.

If you can prove your worth and beyond, you should be a welcome addition to any ethnostate. Because it means you evidently have qualities that would be of benefit to the white race.

Attached: honorary aryans.png (337x363, 132K)

This is your brain on civcuck juice. Whats the point of an ethnostate if its not based on genetics.. go join alt-hype with his republican ethnostate nonsense

Just present as white and you should be fine. The ethnostate will have to deal with this eventually, we need to bleach the mutts so that their dna makes up only a tiny fraction of future generations.

There won't be an ethnostate you fucking faggot

Attached: smugcowell.jpg (242x259, 39K)

you fucking kike

Attached: 151224679-4946f71c-408b-45b1-a3fc-bdbc74b18f29.jpg (885x560, 241K)

Why would you want to be wh*te? Black is the epitome of strength. I myself am a Turk and a proud black man.

>And my European half is Polish, which many here consider non-white.
Jesus Christ...
>Even a top influential E-Celeb like JF considers slavs non-Whites.
Yeah, as a fucking joke.

The question is, what is your other half.

NO, YOUR FAGGOT!! Don't give a fuck what these whitebois think.

I'm a happy, proud BEAN

Attached: 1544573127666.jpg (1122x1995, 1.04M)

>This is your brain on civcuck juice. Whats the point of an ethnostate if its not based on genetics.

A gene pool is not naturally a static thing. And if you try to keep it that way, inevitably you end up with inbreeding and weird shit.

I'm not saying that an ethnostate should be open. It shouldn't. But if someone can prove himself (and more than just "le based black man hurr") beyond a doubt that means he probably has some traits which could be of use to the gene pool. I'm talking about like 1 in 10,000 at best.

Inbreeding is overblown. You only need a few thousand to avoid it. The only exception I might consider is rendering based mutts infertile, they can live here but not breed. Mutt being defined as less than 95% white, since 95% confidence is the standard used for in biology/statistics, but preferably 99%. I would say 100% but you never know with those jews at the DNA sites who throw in .1% mystery meat because "who knows :^)"

Inbreeding is a myth is this scenario, retarded civcucks and ANTIFA members use this example all the time to try make an ethnostate look like a retarded idea, it's completely retarded.

If you wanna fuck some nog, go to Africa and genocide your entire blood line, don't bring down everyone else with you, you fucking mudblood cunt.

All mudbloods and race mixers should fuck off to the country of origin they married into, race-mixing doesn't benefit our society so why should we accept you.

So uh... since the thread's up. Can I be white? I'm like 30% Cherokee and 70% Scottish/Irish.

No you must commit suicide right away in the most painful way possible by being a disgrace to the White race.
>Polish mother in our Polish Family
Okay being serious now and that is your Father is non X thereby it is better to identify with your father but a even bigger problem then being a mongrel is how you want to fit in with White People so bad!
>That as soon as the ethnostate happens I'll be kicked out just like any other non-white?
So the Ethostate in Canada which kick out the Native Americans who were their generations before any European set foot on the soil?

No. Go rule over your more retarded cousins.

>You only need a few thousand to avoid it.
Overall yes, but no population is completely united. Isolated populations will not do well without active management. Hell look at fucking Appalachia. It's full of obese, diabetic sisterfucking methheads, but at least it's pure white, right?

>Mutt being defined as less than 95% white, since 95% confidence is the standard used for in biology/statistics, but preferably 99%.
I said 1 in 10000. My threshold is that high for a reason.

>I would say 100% but you never know with those jews at the DNA sites who throw in .1% mystery meat because "who knows :^)"
Those are statistical artifacts. DNA ancestry sites don't actually do any complex analysis when they "trace" your genetic origins, it's just fingerprinting. You take a DNA sample, use PCR to get large samples of it, then cut it up with a restriction enzyme or use some other similar isolating technique. This creates a recognizable pattern that highly correlates with geographical origin. Then it's matched to a standard template (basic multilinear regression) and they give you various percentages. When you get something like 1% Polynesian or Siberian or whatever that's just a pure coincidence. You can be pretty certain that none of your ancestors went all the way over there, so you can rule it out.

Except for maybe sub-Saharan ancestry. There's something about it that makes it so phenotypically different from actual humans. Oh well.

>race-mixing doesn't benefit our society
The point I am trying to make is that eugenics is an active process. It isn't about preserving some static ideal. That doesn't mean we should all become fucking niggers, but in the off chance that there somehow happens to be a nog or a brown who actually has some worthwhile contribution to the gene pool, as unlikely as that may sound, exclusion is not helpful. The goal should be directed evolution.

That doesn't necessarily mean sacrificing the essence of what white people are.

Just marry a fat/ugly white girl. That way you're children will be more white than you and you're not fucking up the white gene pool too much

My other half is Iranian Azerbaijani. They are a "turkic" people, but genetically actually just a mix of Caucasian(Armenian/Georgian) and Iranian. Some East Asian in there but I only ended up as 2-3% East Asian on DNA tests so not much. My Father stuck around when I was younger but he worked constantly so he came home late and him and my mom didn't have a good relationship. They fought alot and I didn't get to see him that much. My Dad's side of the Family stayed In Iran and I saw them only rarely. My Polish family are here in leafland and I spend every Christmas and Easter with them. My Dad still sticks around and pays for my expenses and offers to talk to him whenever I have time and of course I identify with him too. But I never formed as strong a bond with them as my Polish side.

Injuns are okay as long as they stay away from the bottle and don't try to scalp me.

Attached: the lord's work must be done.jpg (1242x630, 65K)

>31% jew

Attached: nazi pepe.png (477x768, 191K)

Its not true that JF doesn't consider them white. There are groups within white and can be separated, Slavs are like that. So you are white you idiot. Don't believe anybody who says otherwise, especially if they are Jews.

are you a nigger?
is this a larp thread?
so many questions

Sorry for the blog, just pointing out the context of how I am bonded to each side of my ancestry. My Father has whiter skin than my mother actually(he has an almost Irish complexion) which is why my mother even married him anyway since in her mind he was "Racially white but not culturally white". I am treated white anywhere I go and actual white Canadians treat me as white and think I'm european ancestrally but "can't place me".

Just kill yourself you self hating faggot

>My other half is Iranian Azerbaijani
Well you are Iranian then that settles it since your Daddy is Iranian.

So ancestry is passed down by the Father? Isn't that what Jews do(Ancestry is through the mother) but In reverse? Surely people here won't accept a half black half german person as German if their father is German or their mother is German. Race comes from both sides.

>My other half is Iranian Azerbaijani. They are a "turkic" people, but genetically actually just a mix of Caucasian(Armenian/Georgian) and Iranian.
Oh wait, really? You're fine. I thought you might have been a nigger or something.

Turks are a meme. They are just other whites/central Asians/Arabs/Caucasians assimilated into a Turkic identity. Azeris are just Iranians and Caucasians who speak ork. The language literally just sounds like regular Turkish but with the weirdly rounded back vowels you find in Farsi or Pashto.

>Some East Asian in there but I only ended up as 2-3% East Asian on DNA tests so not much.
East Asians aren't complete subhumans. Japs are alright. Some chinks and koreans are fine. Mongols and Central Asian people are pretty cool.

You're good senpai.

>But I never formed as strong a bond with them as my Polish side.
Probably better off that way.

Attached: 1542601889067.jpg (2904x1634, 2.65M)

You're a faggot, a literal spineless weak pathetic faggot

KARA BOGA! Turks are black

Says the Nigger, like your opinion is worth anything. I may be a a mutt but I'm 0% African DNA-wise which is something I'm grateful for everyday

Iranians and Indians can usually be bleached in a generation or two

Why are polish/russian womzn such whores that they fuck these negroids?

Dude, why do you want shitskin men to fuck your women? His mother is a whore.

Oh nevermind, you're a Turk not African. Turks are Southern Euro(Greek etc.) mixed with Caucasian and Some Middle Eastern Ethnicities(Arab, Iranian etc.). You also are heavily East Asian(20+%). You guys even have some Slav Heritage too. You have no relation at all to Africa. Saying Turks are black is like Saying Euro-Native mixed people are Brown. Some Mixed people who are 85+% European have white skin. Others are very brown.

For example, pic related is a Turkish Actor. He is very rare in Turkey no doubt, but you people are clearly not black. Why would you even want to be black anyways? They are the worst possible race you could be (Lowest IQ, most Violent, Lowest Attention Span, Most Unpleasant to be around, Mediocre Slaves etc.)

Attached: Turkish_Actor.jpg (640x853, 43K)

You're on an anime forum asking if white people will accept you as white enough. You're a literal bitch who cant even be proud of who he is so you have to overcompensate with bitch logic like "Well I wish I was a nordic aryan cause hurr durr master race but at least im not an african cause african means the words of the worst"

>Isn't that what Jews do(Ancestry is through the mother) but In reverse?
This has always been the case. Jews used to pass ancestry by the father to (Abraham's, Isac and Jacob's God), but they changed it to the mother to discredit Jesus

Most Turks like Africans and hate the west. I'm a Bosniak Turk and we like to say KARA BOGA to the bosniak serbs who are racist as hell to the point of insanity

So Half Polish Half Iranian-Caucasian mix is White?

Like I said, My Dad is very light-skinned. He has the same skin Color as the President of Azerbaijan(Pic Related, my Dad has different facial features tho). My Mother wanted white babies and married him because he was "European Racially". She mentioned that he "looks polish" and could easily "live in Poland" and nobody would question it. Culture didn't matter to either since both of them were atheistic in their worldview and didn't care much about the traditions they were brought up in. I was raised in a more Canadian style Culture.

Attached: ilham_aliyev_main__221216_2.jpg (1200x900, 118K)

My dude. Polish people are white, they are just trying to divide us. Just ignore them. people saying that italians, americans, polish, etc arent white are just trying to divide us so we wont support eachother.

Also, >1 post by ID so i dont think ur being serious, but an ethnostate would still accept normal thinking people, except theres very little of them that are brown because... You know, islam.
You talk like we are far beyond reasoning.

>Most Turks like Africans
Why? Africans are the worst possible people you could be. If you hate whites fine, why not identify with Arabs or Persians or other fellow Muslims? Blacks in America are Majority Christian anyway and hate muslims just as much if not more than whites.

Besides, Arabs and Persians have actually achieved something(Mathematics, Science, Philosophy) atleast pre-Islam. And have a rich culture going back thousands of years. Blacks danced around tribal bonfires and raped/cannabilized children and goats for thousands of years. They have no civilization, no achievements what so ever. They are a weak slave race that was easily conquerable and enslaved by pretty much everybody(Arabs, Persians, Whites, Indians even Chinese). They also look ugly and have the most unappealing facial features. There is nothing to be proud of if you are African historically. Why would you lower yourself to their level? They have always been a drain on anybody wherever they go, and the only reason they are allowed to behave like animals in the west is because of "Tolerance". Is behaving worse than an Ape something to be proud of?

My DNA test literally says 55.6% European. I'm not even 56% European lol. Which is why it's hard seeing myself as one of the Whites when Slavs are barely considered white(this is debated about), and even if it is, I'm less than 56% European.

Attached: F23D0202-2C40-43EA-B11A-4D67CCA02723.jpg (474x302, 44K)

Africans love Turks. They've also managed to do the least amount of damage to this earth since they never went thru the industrial revolution or attempted psychological mind games that destroy people mental well being on a global scale. There is great beauty in simplicity and blacks are currently being demeaned and brainwashed into behaving in ways that are dehumanizing. We like their primitiveness and frankly the whole world can learn a thing or two from a few african tribes.

Attached: turk love.jpg (634x406, 119K)

Polish stock is on fire right now and hasn’t been this way since the Winged Hussars. Work with what you got, leafbro. It’s going to be ok.

Slavs are sub-human.

>Africans Love Turks
Debatable, I'm sure the Christian Africans don't
>They've also managed to do the least amount of damage to this earth since they never went thru the industrial revolution
The Industrial Revolution gave us Modern Medicine, Sanitation and All of our Technology. The only reason you're not dying at age 22 from a routine cold is because of the Industrial Revolution. The Average Human lifespan has literally doubled in the last 200 years because of it. I literally cannot overstate this, the average person was a feudal slave before it. Now the "poor" person flipping burgers today has more health, luxury and comfort that the richest emperors in the past Centuries could have only dreamed of.

You can bitch and moan all you want but what happens when you have an infection? Are you going to live among the African tribes and die in your early 20s? Or take antibiotics and live into your 80s?

>attempted psychological mind games that destroy people mental well being on a global scale.
No, they are too stupid to do that. Instead they just rape children and massacre people with machetes since it is mentally easier to do. They are no less malevolent than whites at all, and are probably more so. Because they never had sedentary agriculture, the genes that causes aggressiveness were never selected out of the population. This translates to a more violent people with shorter tempers and less ability to reason.

>There is great beauty in simplicity
There is a great beauty in sitting around and doing nothing? And literally accomplishing zero in 50,000 years of History?

>blacks are currently being demeaned and brainwashed into behaving in ways that are dehumanizing.
Lol you genuinely believe blacks are being brainwashed into behaving the way they do? They behaved this way in Africa before Whites showed up. And even today, African countries that essentially were never colonized(Like Ethiopia) have the same crime rates as American Blacks.

Retarded as fuck claim moron, since Jesus was only descended from David on his mother’s side. Matrilineal descent only helps him. You shouldn’t open your stupid mouth if you don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about.

>So ancestry is passed down by the Father?
Both sides actually but the Father is what spreads the last name down and there is evidence to suggest People (at least males) are more likely to be like their Fathers.
>Isn't that what Jews do(Ancestry is through the mother) but In reverse?
It is what most other People do not just Jewish People. For example in my culture we pass down both the mother and the fathers last name but only the fathers one sticks for generations onward compared to only one generation having the mothers last name.

So if your fathers last name is Ortiz and your mothers name is Martinez then your kids last name will be Ortiz and X (the fathers name of the mother of the children). Not Ortiz and Martinez.

>Turks are Southern Euro
How can these Asian bastards be connected to Europe?

An african is an animal bounded by his animal instincts. He isn't faking it like the rest of us and I care very little for innovations and accomplishments. I dont hate white people although hey constantly confuse me for one of their own because of my blonde hair and proceed to say the most racist shit about Africans which has to stop because of basic sociology and behavior confirmation of self fulfilling prophecy. I truly love all humanity and find that only the weak tear others down.

Attached: 1_Tf-AJevE88OJcUFrrzgXbg.png (735x492, 312K)

Azeris are literally niggers.
Google Samedov, player from Russian World Cup team.

>Why are polish/russian
>OP is actually polish
Fuck off, you fucking retard.

word

Attached: 1534468520086.jpg (630x840, 68K)

>but genetically actually just a mix of Caucasian(Armenian/Georgian) and Iranian.
You're basically almost white.

no one knows what ur saying nig

I would orginally have said no but I've seen some fucking hot native hybrids. If your skin is white you are OK by me.

No! Czechs aren't even white, so your mutt ass definitely isn't white. Also, your mother is a whore, but not because your father is Iranian. She's a whore, because she went around fucking a bunch of guys into she found one willing to play the role of beta provider. I'm sure she sucked a bunch of money from your dumbass father.

What did he mean by this?
youtu.be/iCL9Xk49zRE

i'm 100% european and not considered white

Attached: dna test.jpg (1169x650, 73K)

You are 6% human

None of us can speak for all of us, so I'll give my opinion: No. Or at least, I wouldn't want to. Letting someone who's only half European, half from all over Eurasia into the ethnostate kind of defeats the point, doesn't it? And don't get me started on the civcucks who rush to defend all the "based" races that are "okay" to racemix with. I am 100% European genetically. I want to preserve EUROPEAN people. You are not genetically capable of doing that.

Attached: yui sad.jpg (1014x999, 175K)

even katya?

Attached: 1400982262602[1].jpg (640x640, 106K)

i think if you're majority european than yes, but if you got any amount of noticeable nigga no.

nice stats bro im half spanish and scottish