Will Trump stop leftist Twitter/Patreon/Youtube from banning the right?

We need Trump to protect us by law!
Social media is being purged because it helped Trump get elected!
Now, its time for Trump to REPAY us by giving us the protection we need!

Payment processors are now banning our own alternatives: Gab, Bitchute, Subscribestar etc etc.

Attached: not so smug anymore.jpg (293x304, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/alex-jones-sue-paypal-infowars-website-blocked-a8566226.html
therebbeblog.wordpress.com/2017/08/25/sabbatean-frankism-as-the-paradigm-of-the-modern-left/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Payment processors are now banning
How is this even legal???

Attached: 15193959448971.jpg (300x170, 10K)

>How is this even legal???
Its not. Many have pointed out there should be law suits.
Problem is small sites like Gab and Bitchute are small startups with not enough money to take on Mastercard/Paypal.
Thats why we need political protection via law!

hoping so
hoping after the new year Trump starts fucking them up

so if he passes a law they just fuck off to somewhere the law dosn`t apply and keep going.
something else needs to be done.
i really have no idea what.

>i really have no idea what.
WE NEED TRUMP TO TAKE A BREAK FROM PARDONNING CRIMINAL JEWS AND DEFENDING FREE SPEECH!

Attached: JewsAboveTheLaw.png (818x936, 714K)

Only solution I can think of is to protect political minorities as racial minorities are protected already. Even if ideological companies left the US, we would still have plenty of real estate for setting up our own platform and connecting it to the Internet. But The Powerful don't want political minorities to have a voice and they've won over a large part of the public, for example their propaganda is that Sandy Hook conspiracy theorists must be shut down to protect the surviving relatives who are getting death threats. Our argument could be that these companies are already forced to hire minorities, etc., so what difference does it make if we force them to serve people of all political backgrounds.

Trump loves mega corporations and supports their right to enslave the little guy.

There needs to be a blanket protection!
Its impossible to pick and choose who is political.
What is the definition of "political" anyway?

Do you see the error in your reasoning? We need a broad blanket law that says: "you cant ban people for hate speech/insulting people/making a girl on the internet cry".

If you are social media: the 1st amendment must apply to you!
If you are a payment processor: you are JUST that> you dont get to pick and choose who to ban arbitrarily!

>Trump loves mega corporations and supports their right to enslave the little guy.
So this is it huh?
>Alex jones helps Trump get elected
>Alex Jones gets deplatformed by the left
>Trump does nothing
Its almost as if trump is a backstabbing jew!

>a billionaire with political aspirations lied to get elected
Shocking.

>to protect political minorities
Like Neo-Nazis or ISIS? This will never happen.
They should be able to file complaint with Consumer Protection Agency (if such exist) that would take action against those companies.
I really can't understand how this is allowed, but a Christan baker is forced to bake a faggot cake.
It's absolute madness.

Attached: 1538283075227.jpg (240x240, 7K)

Trump isn’t going to do a god damn thing for the right.

I see your point, just treat them like public utilities, as they already are in some respects, going back to how they have to hire racial minorities. You can't kick someone out of a public restroom because he's wearing a swastika, so why should you be able to kick him off YT. The lolbergtardians won't like it even though private organizations are already being forced, for example the Christian bakers and the gay weddings, but the only alternative I see is for The Powerful to continue shutting us down as they import more tyranny into our countries. The First Amendment was written before 99% of people's information came from platforms owned by multi-billion-dollar corporations.

This! The right is too busy sitting on their white horse to use the government in OUR favor!
Its OUR time to use the state!

We are trying to put an end to bans.
Can you explain your analogy or am I to assume your alcohol reference is a Freudian slip into your current intoxicated state?

Attached: 1509967588691.gif (200x300, 1.63M)

Thought so.

They're trying to fight a 21st century monster with 18th century ideals, not realizing that this monster has no intention of fighting fairly with them. That's why it's "free market" when it benefits The Powerful (shutting down inconvenient documentaries) but abusing private organizations (forcing "diversity" through government-assisted housing in white neighborhoods) otherwise.

I could not have said it better!
(((Saul Alinski))), devil worshipper tactics:
I have no morality but am happy to exploit yours when it benefits me.

Hillary Clinton was a Saul Alinski admirer, we thought we could prevent this by helping Trump win: the results are far from impressing!

They are not interested in our arguments.

Attached: ghe ghe ghe.jpg (250x214, 6K)

he better or he's finished
it's not

I hope Trump is doing his classic rope-a-dope where he lets them attack first and then he counterattacks (remember "you'd be in jail"?). So maybe in six months he's going to drop a bunch of bombshells about Clinton's email servers, Pizzagate, etc. and make The Power eat their words. I hope so.

So who's going to take them to court? Notch? He's the only guy who used patreon who would be rich enough to do that

It still amazes me that Jow Forumstards think the president is all-powerful. It's We the people, not we the government. YOU are the fucking boss, not him. Until you start practicing that mindset, you'll remain slaves.

>he's going to drop a bunch of bombshells about Clinton's email servers, Pizzagate, etc. and make The Power eat their words.
Not going to happen.
Hillary should have been in prison 1 month after his election, instead he said: she did good work for the country, ill let her go.

Pizzagate exists but it goes much farther than a pizza place basement in NY.

Universal voting democracy has failed the virtuous.
Demographic replacement happening in full speed.
I dont see an exit.
tfw civil war SHTF style is the only way out.

Now I see why those 200+ German elite commandos (busted in november) made a secret pact to kidnap and execute their entire ZOG government.

Attached: 1528494544308.jpg (500x500, 44K)

>So who's going to take them to court?

Multiple people are suing paypal, some mastercard but I cant remember who exactly.
Point is: it IS happening, but these things take years and even then who knows what the judges say?

Whats the point of Trump nominating 3 judges if we cant get a lawsuit to succesfully protect us?

Trump needs to protect us by law and appoint judges that will side with people like Alex Jones! HE OWES IT TO US!
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/alex-jones-sue-paypal-infowars-website-blocked-a8566226.html

so why isn't it news then? Why is this the first time I'm even hearing this even though I browse alternative news nowadays?

>200+ German elite commandos
Thanks, I missed that story.
The James Alex Fields trial shows how corrupt the US courts have become.

Most of Jow Forums is so busy debating why they haven't converted to Islam yet, why Asian girls prefer white guys, and how outraged they are about an anti-white tweet from a literal who, that a lot of important topics have been slid for about a year.

>five seconds of google
Alex jones is suing Paypal

This. Its incredibly hard to pull some attention to your thread if its about a serious topic.
Posting a half naked girl in your pic gets you 300+ replies though.
What other platforms do we have?
2x4chan pol is run by people who refuse any discussion outside their own narrow viewpoints.

Very soon, the only platform the right will have is the helicopter platform!

Attached: MOLY.jpg (1356x1356, 351K)

And about a week ago, shills were derailing meaningful discussions by baiting anons into replying instead of focusing on the topic at hand. I've seen one shill who simultaneously has two IDs quite often.

Why not

>We
>Need more government
Fuck off

It's frustrating that there have been many changes to Jow Forums that has made Jow Forums harder to use, such as memeflags.
It should change back again honestly.

I miss the accountability from after memeflags were abolished, although in one case they helped where someone posting from a small island nation (he let it slip accidentally) was sharing very specific information about the LDS Church.

Let me analyze you, jew.
You read my post about "using the state in OUR favor" and thought "ahh, they have the value: small government>>counter with: using the government is bad, guys, die valiantly!".
And to top it off of course: the gadsden libertarian flag.

next time, read the thread first. Saul Alinski tactics were already mentioned.This is why killing commies and jew devil worshippers is never a crime!

Attached: 1776.jpg (2020x3077, 1.19M)

The leftists have built themselves a digital kingdom where they rule as dictators. Anyone who is seen as a threat is exiled to exist in a less technically advanced environment. Lack of a payment processor in the digital age puts a person back in the 1970s era level of technology. Were are living under a technocratic dictatorship. This is a form of digital exile.

Good summary. This is why the First Amendment needs an update. It was written back when people would share ideas in public squares or by handing out papers like Thomas Paine's Common Sense.

You have a huge blind spot, like all libertarians/ancaps.

Also this thread is dumb OP, it won't happen.

Frankist Paradigm: The “Frankist Paradigm” is the set of neo-Frankist beliefs that have now metastasized across Western culture. These ideas find resonance in a multi-cultural society, where animosities brew under the surface and politics becomes a proxy for ethnic warfare. Without traditionalism, society becomes insipid and narcissistic, finding itself attracted to radical politics as a catharsis and a sadistic release. Without unity, society divides into warring factions. The Frankist Paradigm weaponizes these conflicts, producing a society of malcontents more interested in destruction and animosity than collective progress.

What do all these influential intellectuals all have in common?

1. Communism (Marx)
2. Sexual depravity (Freud)
3. Corporate Leftism (Bernays)
4. Multiculturalism (Horace Kallen)
5. Deconstructivism/Critical Theory (Walter Benjamin)
6. Frankfurt School (Adorno)
7. Radical jurisprudence (Brandeis, Frankfurter, and Cardozo)
8. Large-scale, non-selective immigration (Israel Zangwill, Emma Lazarus)

They are all linked to Sabbatean-Frankism, a distinct quasi-Satanic schism within Jewry. The extraordinary prevalence of Sabbatean-Frankist influence among top Jewish intellectuals from 1850-1950 makes it statistically impossible to deny its role because of the impossible coincidences.

therebbeblog.wordpress.com/2017/08/25/sabbatean-frankism-as-the-paradigm-of-the-modern-left/

good
we need to ban wh*Tes from the internet

MAGA

Thank you for your 2 cents rabbi (pun intended).
For your consideration, pic related is Rotterdam where your kind needs 24/7 SWAT team protection because muslims want to MURDER then!

Enjoy your cultural enrichement!

Attached: synagoge.jpg (770x433, 72K)

They believe in an unsustainable system where radical ideologues infiltrate private institutions and then transition this system into something completely different, not to mention how vulnerable this system is to less scrupulous societies like China's. They even acknowledge the second point.

because he would already have done it

The problem is that the targeted individuals: conservatives, white rights activists, etc. don't have and will probably never get protected minority status. Therefore the government has no authority or motivation to enact laws that protect these groups. And since the supreme court ruling that the bakery cant be forced to bake gay cakes, twitter doesn't have to provide services to anyone.

Thanks for sharing. Its a summary of all heads of the hydra.

Where can people go to discuss these things in real life?

I wonder if Trump has been fighting a secret war against the Deep State since he became president by gathering intelligence and putting together a case. Maybe he'll move the war above ground in time for the next election. But I can only speculate.
Good point about the bakery. It's funny watching them eat their own (pic related) but we have got to find a way to get above ground in terms of reliable platforms, job security, etc. as I'm sure there are more of us than we know.

Attached: Clip.png (824x745, 493K)

What a glorious cultural enrichment
Only way to transcendence is through Islam my friends and I'll tell you how
1. Gas the kikes, as Quran requires
2. Done, no mere challenges from there

Attached: shadjihad.png (1000x1510, 752K)

Yeah, that's the nature of the technological left. Not only do they use internet as tool to oppress their political enemies but to keep their own in line.

ffs dont let this thread die: BumP!

Would you recommend relocating to Europe permanently? I lived there many years ago.

bamp

>relocating to Europe permanently
>Europe is 1 place
One is inclined to call you a jew.
Your original plan may have been to make me disavow European countries but your question may also have been based onIn case of genuine question: 1st and 2nd amendment only exist in the USA: stay there!
In fact: if you FUCKING MUTTS ONLY STAYED HOME WE WOULD BE SPEAKING GERMAN BY NOW AND TAKING VACATIONS ON THE MOON!

STAY HOME! STOP BEING THE ETERNAL GOOD GOYS THAT KEEP DYING FOR ISRAEL!

Attached: 1511743843962.jpg (1000x750, 108K)

Not Jewish, and as I already mentioned, I've lived there before. Beware the "grass is greener" because while we have the First Amendment, we can't actually use it or we'll lose everything (back to le "free market" discussion) and get harassed by SJWs while the government turns a blind eye. And while we have the Second Amendment, doesn't really help when a dindu comes up behind you and tells you he has a gun so hand over your phone. I really don't know what part of the US I would recommend to you if you had any interest in coming here, maybe Colorado?

Yes, my friend. Come here. Come to Rotterdam.
We welcome you!

Attached: wrong side ww2.jpg (539x717, 78K)

cry some more faggot

Shillbot?
Too bad your tone has changed, was good discussing with you earlier.

Such is discussion on pol.
Perhaps in a different world we would have been good friends.
We will never know. Goodbye, friend.

Attached: 1507858534455.gif (225x534, 88K)

Aight, take care.

Attached: 1493507508959.gif (225x534, 56K)

Should not have doubted you, user.
Just wanted to let you know that.

i-im ashamed of how I treated you!
Goodbye!

if you weren't invenerant liars, you wouldn't need to be deleted. Too bad we can't actually delete the person lying, too.

I don't blame you with all of the shills on here. If you're curious, I was in Cologne in the 90s but a lot of Europe (one place) is unrecognizable to me in G*ogle's Street View. Oh well, maybe a trip at least. All the best!