ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything - Princessfag Edition ™

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything - Princessfag Edition ™

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like ?
>What do girls/guys think about
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

>I'm an insecure/suicidal/anxious person who doesn't leave home
Watch these and follow these channels:
youtu.be/S8CNAiKZEEM
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_K7XH1AIG8wZtQSM56Tyc-CR9ypvCbrF

>Guys insecure with their 4+ inches dick
Fuck off

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself. You can use these macros: imgur.com/a/y6BF2

Welcome, princesses!

Attached: ATOGA peepee_vagoo.jpg (650x400, 25K)

Why do some good looking guys choose to go for less attractive girls?

Attached: 1529441235590.jpg (768x1024, 88K)

This girl was asking me questions a bit ago, one of which was when would I want to get married. I told her the simple truth, that I would only get married when I'm ready to have kids with the woman but not a day sooner. If kids weren't going to be in the picture, marriage likely wouldn't be either. She reacted like I was a weirdo for this.

Is it really such a strange perspective?

because they are very intelligent or simply good, moral persons.
That's not to say there aren't any gorgeous AND good girls out there, of course

I'd say it's totally reasonable.
though, on the other hand, you should only fuck if you wouldn't mind having kids with that woman.

Anybody here who managed to improve self confidence in their partner? how did you achieve so?

It's nice to not be the reacher in a relationship

For 3 years, my gf has never apologized for anything. Recently she has been apologizing when she over-reacts. Do people really change or is there more to this?

>Do people really change
they sure do
>is there more to this
if you can't simply ask this your gf of 3 fucking years, you have bigger issues anyway

Not a girl but ill share my experience... I told my fiance the same thing and she was pretty hurt by it for a while. Her worry is that if we can't physically have kids would I leave her. You're position is not weird and is actually why marriage was invented, to secure parents for the life of the child. This idea that marriage is for love and only love is a relatively new concept but it is very romantic for women.

Is this girl testing me? Dating for a few weeks and was supposed to sleep over tonight after getting some drinks with her friends. Instead she invited me to go there and when I declined (have to work tmrw) she texted something along the lines of me missing out on a great party and that things would go downhill from now. I just told her okay, good night and left it at that.

Is this just some stupid test? Should I call her out on this if I talk to her again? I don't like these games but this is the first time she's saying something like this so I'm willing to give it the benefit of the doubt...

??? That girl is more attractive than the guy, it's called perspective

>proceed if it weren't test
>if it turns out to be test, remove yourself from the situation
there is no point in overcomplicating it

If a girl sees me and looks momentarily startled/flustered before moving away does that mean she likes me?

What do you mean with proceed if it weren't a test?

She's basically blowing up my phone now with drunk bullshit and I feel disrespected. Thinking about ignoring it until/if she talks to me normally again and then telling her I don't want this kind of bullshit to happen again.

Go give her your ring hand and tell her you'll kill her if she does it again

>She's basically blowing up my phone
oh, you didn't mention that earlier.
well, then just send her a text saying you can talk later and tun down the phone I guess. If she composes herself later, you can start talking again.

I didn't get much last time so I'll ask again: Guys, how would you feel about dating a girl who's far kinkier than you?

Just happened. Already told her before that I went to sleep so I don't think texting anything at all right now is a good idea. Should I tell her tomorrow morning that I don't appreciate her behaviour or wait for her to talk normally to me again?

sure, but I wouldn't do it so aggressively.
Just ask why was she so insisting, explain you really couldn't make it and politely ask her to calm down next time.

Is there any hope for skinnyfat men?
I'm trying to get fit but I keep getting discouraged when I see myself in the mirror.

well, I had that gf who wanted me to slap her face (which I fucking hate), spank her (which i dislike) and even choke her (I almost choked her to death, having no experience)
I really liked her, so I did all that bullshit for her, but I still disliked doing it. Still, there was more to our sex than that, so I was able to bear the inconvenience.
After all there's much more to relationships than sex

Sir
Pls to ask you to show pusy and superb bobs thank you please

Guys often talk about other women in a sexual way, such as "Her boobs are so big" or "I would fuck her so hard".
Do women speak about men in similar fashion? I am not a retard, so I know that they don't talk about "fucking", but do you girls talk to friends about look, attractiveness or being a potential partners with men that surround you?

I wouldn't mind unless her kinks are really disturbing. Stuff like scat, necrophilia, cannibalism, gore... you get the picture

I don't really say those kind of things about people I actually know

She knew I had to work and she was supposed to come over. I stayed up an hour longer to wait for her. I don't want to be aggressive or punish her, but I want to make it clear that I don't like this kind of behaviour.

To ensure she doesnt cheat

They get along really well. I'd happily knock off a point if it meant I were significantly more happy with the person in all other aspects.

I'm getting feelings for a girl and I'm scared she isn't as invested as me. The strange thing is when were together I feel like she likes me much more than I like her. She compliments my appearance, personality, interests etc. out of the blue without prompt. What I worry is that's purely physical for her and that she doesn't care for me past that. Fuck as a guy I feel so out of place typing this. I don't really know what to think or if my fears are justified

What's the kinks?

>compliments my appearance, personality, interests
> purely physical for her and that she doesn't care for me past that.
here you have your answer

Depends on the kinks, the girl I'm seeing now is into more stuff than I was originally. I just try to be open and honestly I've enjoyed it all up to this point. Better than being a prude imo

Yeah I have tunnel vision and am being paranoid/insecure.

Girls

would you judge a late twenties guy if he only had one girlfriend in his past (his only sexual partner)?

Would you judge a late twenties guy who’s had dozens and dozens of girls?

Too many to list...

No, yes

For men, what are signs of cheating/infidelity or other untrustworthy traits that you have learned while in a relationship with a cheater or someone rather unworthy of a relationship?

That girl looks better than the guy though, really have some standards ladies, or guys whatever

problems with communication through the relationship

Interesting. I ask because I’ve been on 2 different dates in which I’ve been insulted about this matter. The first girl laughed when she found out and even said “that’s like, not normal”. The second girl, she seemed nice. We were on a second date getting dinner. She asked me about my past relationships. When I told her I’ve only had 1 girlfriend, she happens to be taking a drink and choked on it for a second. Then said “wooooowwwwww really???” “How!?!!” she brought it up multiple times throughout the date. It made me very uncomfortable and I ended up leaving early.

Which are the most horrendous? Are you ok with the guy not partaking in all of them?
Personally there are a couple of kinks that I can imagine would be a deal breaker, e.g. if I found that the girl is into piss/scat play I'd probably be unable to keep dating/having sex with her. Apart from that, I don't see the problem. Bring them slowly into the relationship, be able to take no for an answer and you'll be ok.

Sounds like you went on dates with simple thots, user

I'd gladly shave off a point or two if it meant I didn't have to deal with the worst of a woman's behaviors

Met a cutie jogger yesterday, we talked for a bit about what our major is, which semester we're in and so on. Then we passed the place where I live, which I told her and so we said our goodbyes, I went home and she continued her jog.
Do you think I should have done more? We exchanged names, but not numbers or anything else; I'm fairly sure we'll see each other again anyway cause it's a small town, but do you think I "gave up" too easily - or is it perhaps a good thing I didn't try anything else, cause it made me seem aloof as opposed to desperate?

Attached: grannysurf.jpg (736x552, 177K)

Well, their profiles on tinder said “no hook ups”. None of their pictures looked crazy or slutty. When we met in person, both of them appeared very normal. That’s why with the second girl I asked her on a second date. She had her life together and seemed chill. But then she insulted me because I’m 28 and have only had 1 relationship

The first one sounds like a textbook thot that felt insecure about her fucking around. The second one sounds more reasonable, perhaps it would have been better if you were straight forward and told her that you didn't like the way she was making fun of you. Then again, if you felt uncomfortable you were right to leave.
Here's a recommendation for the future if you feel insecure about your inexperience: if a girl asks how many relationships you had, say "Serious ones? Only one". If she pushes it and asks about the not serious ones, just say "oh well, I've fooled around, you know", and refuse to get into details.

Depends. But a girl I was interested in revealed she had a huge thing for degredation. Was a major turn off for me.

I don’t think I’m insecure about my only relationship. It only lasted a year, but it was a good relationship. The only reason we broke up was because we both knew that it wouldn’t work in the long term. I don’t care that I haven’t had more relationships. But i’m not going to tolerate some girl judging me for my small number. Girls bitch all the time about how guys judge them for being sluts. Why the fuck should I accept someone judging me for my abstinence?

Well, the worst ones are really only fantasies, although I can see why someone might have a problem with me having them.
Also I wanna do some pretty intense and extreme BDSM stuff

So what are they?

The really bad ones are necro, cannibalism and gore/guro in general.

I would run for the hills
Sorry

How do you want to incorporate those into your sex life?

why do women kill babies in ritual murders to bring about the gynocracy??

Like I said, those ones are just fantasies. Although I'd definitely enjoy incorporating cutting/blood into sex.

you did fine. One shouldn't shove their number into everybody's face. If you're really going to meet again, everything went just right

cause they have the balls, unlike XXI century men

Lads, why are women such deranged whores nowadays? Is it really becuase of child abuse or is there more to that?

I just wonder what kind of person do you have to be to call random women this

bump

But I don't call a random woman this... my post pertains to women like that poster who wants to fuck corpses and dabble in blood

and yet it implies there even are such people in the first place as well as implying that the current times are different than the past somehow.

let's be real about it - if there indeed exist such people, they are extremely rare cases, probably badly fucked from many sources

Well my partner improved my self confidence a lot

how? and what's your gender?

The thing is, I wasn't abused or molested or anything. Never really had any friends, but haven't been through anything traumatic either. I haven't the slightest clue why I'm like this.

You again? It's not a dealbreaker, but you keep me the fuck out of it.

I’m a girl. He was and is always so supportive and understanding. I feel like I can tell him anything and am not afraid of a negative reaction. He is incredibly patient. That being said, he doesn’t baby me. He’s always encouraging me to challenge myself, improve, and try new things with him.

oh, that's easy. thanks

You are probably one of these weird unlikeable girls with poor personal hygiene. I suppose as long you don't kill guys to fuck their corpses it's none of my business, but I would never date someone like you. And I don't think many normal (ie without extreme fetishes) guys would date you, honestly. Fetishes reflect our psyche and what they show in your case is honestly disturbing.

Modern day progressivism promotes promiscuity. Thats why the campaign to end “slut shaming”.

No problem user, good luck

Fair enough mate. Just make sure you don't confuse "tease" with "judge". When I had my first gf she was surprised that I was a virgin and teased me a bit but she did it from the standpoint of "you're hot, I can't believe you haven't got laid yet".

Damn, those are pretty extreme. Then again, it's not uncommon for guys to have rape fantasies.
That said, you'll probably want to either find someone that's into the same kind of stuff, or work them out of your mind.
When most guys hear about a kink they'll first think about how crazy/disgusting it is, and then they're gonna imagine some other guy doing it to you, if you explicitly say that you know you're already into it. If the kink passes the two filters, they'll let it slide and maybe even agree to try it out.
That said, I'd also run for the hills, my idea of kink is a girl licking my butthole. Just sayin'.

Guys: what are your most shameful kinks?

why would one feel any shame about their own sexuality?
unless, of course, they are turned on by feeling ashamed

Oh you know what I mean.

will you make fun of my if i tell

Attached: 1464470666629.jpg (442x623, 55K)

Girls: Would you join Tinder if you were visiting a new city? I'm concerned about safety because I don't know anyone here.

No, I promise

No

femdom, pegging, chastity, cuckolding

Attached: 1461964786436.jpg (457x321, 27K)

Pathetic but better than what that anonette had desu

Interesting. Why does it appeal to you? Would you keep it a secret even from your significant other? Or have you acted upon them in real life?

Except for chastity, I like these too
You're no weird friend

Because some people are into gross and weird things and thy should feel ashamed because they are indeed shameful
Like people who like eating shit and stuff like that

girls,
whats the best way for a guy friend to ask you out without making things awkward if you reject him? would it just be to just pretend it never happened or something?
[spoiler]im ok with being rejected but i really dont want to make her feel bad or weird if she doesnt wanna date me[/spoiler]

Straight shota. Futa. Pegging. And SPH feeds my ego.

I guess don’t seem disappointed or upset if she rejects you. But if she does, just treat her like a friend afterward. Not coldly or awkwardly, but not like you have oneitis either.

Do you self-insert into the shota in that scenario? Or are you attracted to shota a themselves?

>Why does it appeal to you?
im no shrink. even if some shrink told me some crap about how im afraid of my mom cutting my balls off, everything they say sounds a bit too ridiculous.
>Would you keep it a secret even from your significant other?
Depends what i want out of the relationship. I probably wouldnt try these things with a girl i want to spend the rest of my life with. especially the last one.

I guess I self insert. It plays into my femdom fetish.

Thank you. I'll keep that in mind. I am kinda nervous about asking her because she is super inexperienced with guys, and idk if she'll trip up over me asking her. A part of me gets the vibe that she likes me as much as I like her, but im kinda autistic and have always read too much into things with girls, so who can say. Only one way to find out.

Rimjobs. Just having my asshole licked though, I don't enjoy things up my butt (and I know that for a fact, I tried it with my last ex).

I really hope it goes well, user. My boyfriend and I started in a similar way (although I rejected him when he asked me out, and he then dated someone else before we eventually got together. Still mad that I didn’t get to be his first kiss lol).

I'm sure it will. I'm trying to be accepting of either outcome. We are and have always been on the same wavelength from the moment we started to get to know each other (after having not seen her for almost a year, it took no effort to get back into the swing of things.) I hope she feels the same way. She has never dated anyone afaik, so its hard for me to tell if she signals liking me, or is just sorta inexperienced, on top of my being shit with girls. I had someone independently ask me if she liked me, so I don't think its autism, but you never know. Thank you for your advice user.

>gentle femdom and straight shota

absolutely patrician taste, user

Thanks I guess

Females in general are attractive to guys, minus grotesque faces or fat.
It's just a matter of chemistry, happenstance, and mood. Attraction just happens for guys. You could be the plainest chick in the world and a simple, receptive touch could have him rabid for you.

text her "do not test me"
if nothing else you'll get like 10 (you's) when you post her reaction on Jow Forums

personality believe it or not