Le libertarian to opposite of libertarian pipeline

>le libertarian to opposite of libertarian pipeline
When will this CIA nigger meme end?

Attached: 'Alt right' CIA niggers.png (811x769, 243K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mises.org/library/truth-about-american-history-austro-jeffersonian-perspective
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I realized freedom isn't for everybody after having employees.

Yeah, that's fucking stupid and weak. Also, america. especially the south. you're really idiots if you don't know.

>well, uh, you know
Npc speak

It's CIA nigger neuro-linguistic programming speak for "this is a fact you must accept as obvious to blend in with your NPC brothers"

Diversity is our strength.

>lol i hate free dom bcuz ess jay dubyas
>le edgy fashwave 1488 faggotry

You're a fragile shit if you have to give up your individuality just because some triggered faggots accosted you about male privilege. You let them get to you and now you're advocating for a different kind of authoritarianism. Libertarianism doesn't mean that you have to coexist with people you don't like or appeal to these faggots. If that's what you think it's about, then you were never libertarian to begin with.

This is how they think:

Libertarianism = Right wing
Right wing = Capitalism
Capitalism = Fascism

Then they let the REEEEing commence.

Most of these people do not understand that classical liberalism and/or libertarianism is mostly a way for communities to have their own property and sovereignty. In 2018 this makes it seem related to "fascism", because wanting communities to not be at the behest of global powers is now considered a far-right idea.

agreed. and i was only middle management before i realized that truly not all people are equal and should be treated as such.

The problem is they created controlled opposition koch brothers libertarians who were borderline SJW's to make right wing NPC's think libertarians are "anti-racist" but at the same time call them racist to alienate them from NPC's on the left who believe whatever they're told even if it makes no sense, a perfect strategy of disinformation against the system that would destroy them. Alas NPC sheep are easily herded

Attached: 4L_9feMCYH4.jpg (1302x722, 167K)

True. How do we lead an uncucked libertarian movement? I have this idea where we can convert libertarian philosophy links to QR codes, order stickers of the QR codes and go around town to paste them everywhere so that curious people can scan it and get redpilled. .

How about cheap USB sticks too, it should just be a basic introduction, and it has to be decentralized and grassroots all these corrupt fake Libertarian politician fucks are destroying us

Mainstream libertarianism is pretty much cucked, even more so than mainstream conservatism.

Mises Institute is a gateway drug. Oy vey.

This lecture series is fantastic:

mises.org/library/truth-about-american-history-austro-jeffersonian-perspective

How about both?

Also
>fake Libertarian politician fucks are destroying us

I cannot stress this enough, gary johnson is the most annoying faggot ever. He's trying to make everything into a centrist mix of coexistence of conservative and liberal values so he can get the best of both worlds.

Probably not for a while. The alt-right encourages the meme because it makes them look like they're important.

We need solutions to build this movement.

> Pipeline
2010 business memes
Can we please get a gap analysis on why it's happening?

The pipeline was always there.

Just read Murray Rothbard's "america first" article.

Attached: mises_fascism.jpg (850x400, 73K)

you can't. By definition you can't build a group-oriented movement around Randian individualism and self-interest. It makes no sense

The goal is to encourage independent thinking, not a collectivist NatSoc hivemind.

When Leftists cut Libertarians, fascists bleed.
The Left is creating the faction that will destroy them, and they don't even realize it. They think the status quo is a permanent thing, when it is merely a transient phenomena.

Attached: 1538855933102.jpg (1024x512, 99K)

It begins with a vision.

Attached: image.jpg (570x692, 92K)

Molyneux is the perfect case study

Literally the only problem right now is that there are too many stupid people.
We can cure stupidity with genius sperm banks.
then once everyone is smart, there will be a lot fewer problems, wars, crime, etc and people will be a lot more relaxed and less worried about the future.

Almost as many alt-right people come from leftism and degeneracy. It just is not talked as much. Whether you are antifa, libertarian or alt-right you recognize this society is fundamentally broken and looking for the answer. People sometimes change their mind about what exactly is the problem and/or solution.

The fact that there are a ton of former commies, former ancaps and former anarchists in the alt-right speaks to the strength of the ideology because there are virtually zero people that consider themselves"formerly alt-right"

Attached: 1542203133312.png (816x754, 122K)

You lost. All of you lolberts will become NazBol!

sure, but to "encourage independent thinking" using structured media platforms with the goal of everyone getting on board with the same ideology to achieve a political goal, by definition, that is not independent.

The annount of people who would give their freedom away in order to be slightly less bothered by niggers and because they are incredibly triggered by faggots on this board is staggering.

Ideologies are mostly a meme. You can't shape reality in accordance with predefined standards.

>using structured media platforms with the goal of everyone getting on board with the same ideology to achieve a political goal, by definition, that is not independent.

Libertariansm isn't an ideology, it's a philosophy.

You'll understand once the global migration pact goes into effect. It's like carefully building a house down through the generations and importing termites.

>theyre just bugs bro, i deal with bugs every day, at least you have a house.

it's a meaningless distinction in the context of spreading ideas online. also nice digits

You don't know what you're saying. It definitely is an ideology.

>it's a meaningless distinction in the context of spreading ideas online. also nice digits

Please elaborate on how collectivism and individualism lead to the same thing. Don't get me wrong, we're not trying to enforce a certain way of life down somebody's throat, we're encouraging individualism, not by propaganda but by voluntary consent through curiosity.

Really? Where does it say that? Where's the collectivism in libertarianism?

You generally don't spread ideas as complex systems of knowledge. You spread ideas as simple, basic distinctions that don't require upfront learning, i.e. 'white privilege bad', 'brown man good' etc.

T. Lolbertarian retard who lacks the intelligence to see why libertarianism won’t work in a country full of niggers and shitskins

None of that had anything to do with his post.

> I just realized people are not clones of each other

Attached: rth528837766786.png (633x758, 132K)

It depends what your goal is. If you want the government to be more libertarian, that requires grassroots political action, which means protests and spreading information online. By definition, political activism means collective action.

If you just want libertarian philosophy to be popular in the idea that "people should think for themselves" than that's fine, but encouraging people to be independent means they will find their own political identity not tied to libertarian politics or small government

Attached: 1528745252906.png (900x600, 78K)

Fascism has always been destroyed. You rats are on a anonymous anime board for christ's sake, and every time there is a "unite the right" rally; you scatter immediately thereafter and rat on each other the moment one of the guys does something so embarassing that makes it unbarable for any person to be a part of it.

Attached: white nationalist.jpg (343x397, 72K)

>muh collectivism
What are you fucking on about? Being "individualist" doesn't stop it being an 'ideology'.

You don't seem to have a clue.

my heart says everyone should be free to live as they choose
my brain says that's an impossible pipe dream because most humans are incapable of dealing with that (whites less so)

>goberment is bad, we all should live freely without it's interference
>wtf people are not living by my narrowly defined WASPy worldview, how could they!

It's the right-wing "THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS" moment.

Whatever.

So is alt right an actual ideology with specific beliefs or is it any dissident on the right? Because plenty of leftists consider libertarians alt right anyway

Attached: 1538712596610.jpg (900x600, 102K)

>end
when they finally realize telling people they have no authority over their lives only makes them want it more.

What about it? I went down the pipeline in 2013.

>Because plenty of leftists consider libertarians alt right anyway
And that is a good thing. Wait till they start considering fellow leftists as 'alt right'.

If you "turn" into a Nazi you were never a real libertarian. We do not bend

in the loosest possible terms, the Alt Right is the new generation of conservatives who disagree with the old guard of cuckservatives, emobodied by the Republican party.
Autists can debate till their blue in the face about who is and isn't Alt Right, just like we can about who is white. But it's basically of rejection of how the current crop of "conservative" politicians have sold us out to Jews and globalism.
In NPC speak it just means "mean racist white men"

Fucking Nazis, those were fake libertarians. REAL libertarians would read john locke to the niggers & spics to make them not rape & kill people. What a fucking joke.

never got this. libertarianism precludes nazism. i wouldnt be caught dead with some nazi. we have racism in common, sometimes. that is literally it. i would murder a nazi with a quickness if it were warranted.

I've swirled around in the filth of Jow Forums since old /new/ and it's only hardened my Libertarian beliefs.
Y'all motherfuckers need Hayek.

Filthy communist russian hacker shoo shoo

>you cant act as a collective for individual liberty
retard

"alt-right" was a term coined by hillary on the campaign, to define anyone who isn't a neocon commie, this was a means to attack Trump and anyone not aligned with the fake left-right system

>"alt-right" was a term coined by hillary
Alt-Right term was invented by Richard Spencer in the late '00s. There used to be sperg-out threads here when others started using it.
>neocon commie
It makes more sense the more you think about it. Corporate shill apologist Communists.

Right(actual) libertarians want to be free and want the government to leave them alone.
Minorities don't want anyone to be free and left alone by the government. Pretty simple.

Libertarianism is correct in its assessment of capitalism as the most efficient provider of prosperity and a strong economy
Where it falls off is its insistence that all the downsides of capitalism that we see in our modern day is a result of government interference, because the ability of an economy to function is based upon the strength and stability of the state, in which case its impossible for an state to not interfere in the economy. In which case it becomes that the more apt solution is bind the wanton ambitions of capitalism to the nation-state via national regulations
Plus, its apparent in our modern society, that the libertarian pursuit of freedom inofitself should not be the highest ideal of a society, because it opens up the (((abuse))) of said freedoms into moral degeneracy that destabilizes society.

Attached: stalin and nazi leftists.jpg (850x400, 97K)

The real pipeline is /b/ -> /v/ -> Jow Forums -> Jow Forums. Prove me wrong.

Oh hi!

Attached: 299F5870-F5F0-425D-8890-3FCE60B49CEC.jpg (327x380, 28K)

hello hans

It's not a meme. Right-wing "libertarianism" is basically a sophist restatement of authoritarian capitalism.

Attached: right-libertarians2.png (1948x924, 1.45M)