Have you ever went Jow Forums in public?

Have you ever went Jow Forums in public?

I did once, sang karaoke and changed song to white power lyrics years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=-WBFk9HCTgM

Attached: 1480449672887.jpg (640x919, 75K)

Once I was in a queue with my GF at national express on Oxford St in London. Stinking hot day (for England) made worse because they don't do AC.
I was about 5th line when this black chick walked in and went straight for the front of the queue. I was having a shit day, that was the last straw. Totally lost my shit.
Yelled at her 'fucking black bitch, there's a line of people here, you don't fucking push in in this country. You disrespectful bitch, this is England, respect the customs here or leave.'
She looked straight down to her feet. The room went fucking quiet. There was even a huge black guy in there, he did nothing. I freak myself out never knew I had that shit in me.
I think I came across as a psycho because no one challenged me. No one stood up for her. I was still sperging out like a tard, stormed out. Kicked the door yelling 'fucking niggers' and punched a light post. My gf was running after me screeching.
No idea what we must have looked like.

Sounds pretty alpha

Based trips, keep it up

Gone*, you inbred

lol I would never go Jow Forums in public mainly because its a hatesite and I enjoy getting paid too much.

Thanks kike

>be me
>be in college with a bunch of whiny crybaby literal normie-sjw-tier faggots, everywhere
>february of this year
>with about 15 other people, just got back from club and were at a friend's apartment for a postgame
>everyone was tired as fuck
>small talking with this one girl, who (I guess?) I was trying to take home
>asks me where I'm from
>Zimbabwe
>B-but user you're white? were your parents missionaries or something?
>Proceed to launch myself into a belligerently drunken rant about how Britain left the Rhodesians to the dogs and how we had to grow up living with the consequences, and how and why minority rule was better, and how black rule had absolutely decimated the country(which it has)
Would have been all well and good if it was just a couple of my fraternity brothers or close friends, but apparently I went wayyyyy over the edge.

Now while I didn't get with that girl, several of the guys in the room actually really respected what I said and agreed, even going so far as to say they were worried about that happening in our country(it won't). Very interesting night to say the least. And I'm a very reserved person even when drunk, so it was uncharacteristic. Idk what pushed me over the edge

Attached: RH034.png (938x1128, 2.03M)

Thing is. I'm just a normal guy. 5'8, blond hair, weedy and skinny af. Totally not how I behave in public.
My GF was fucking horrified and still can't talk about it. I have to admit I'm pretty fucking proud of myself.
I expected someone to challenge me. Seems if you sperg out bad enough people will leave you the fuck alone.

You have my respect sir.

kek

My brother and I use to throw pennies at hasidic Jews shopping in wal mart as a kid.

I got drunk once and blasted moon man in my friends car, he thought it was funny

I said "oy vey goyim" when I saw someone drop money before.

Attached: bungawunga.jpg (960x1280, 104K)

>checked
rhodesians never die famalam

Attached: ghana_white.jpg (1024x768, 81K)

lmao

>5'8, blond hair, weedy and skinny af
lmao the exact opposite build of me
>6'4, 200 burger units
>brown hair/green eyes
>used to be really fat but am now really Jow Forums

You'd never know i'm a sperg unless you knew how much time I spend on this site. It's kind of unhealthy

thank you mates

Attached: RH006.jpg (720x702, 52K)

Just cane back from a birthdayparty
Everyone was way more racist than me includig the half mexicans.
Half group spent dinner shit talking about how germans were not the bad guys how jews are bad, how immigration is bad( this people are the leftist one)
They were crude, ignorant ad many people that are not into Jow Forums but ok
I didn t even say a word about it, i Wanted to look social, but damn they had the general idea.
I talked about personal life, complimented the blue eye newborn of the half mexican and talked about youtuboancheio a channel of a fat ass that eats 2kg of tiramisĂș

>You'd never know i'm a sperg unless you knew how much time I spend on this site. It's kind of unhealthy
Nah. There's much worse places you can spend your time than here. Still never been there but I hear reddit is total garbage