Compulsive lying in hispanic culture

Hispanic assimilation is somewhat good compared to niggers, but it's ultimately connected to what I can only describe as a fundamental, bald-faced dishonesty in hispanic culture. I've noticed hispanics tell the following lie to others and (more worryingly) to themselves: spics, who are obviously native, will claim, to your face, seemingly without any sense of irony or self-awareness, to be "white". Variations of this include heavy-brown spics who identify with a very distant, usually-Iberian, white ancestor, and openly claim this as a primary identity. Lastly, there are the spics who are Hitler-heiling natSocs, etc. etc.

You can interpret this optimistically as a willingness to assimilate, but I think that's a serious mistake. I suspect the following: dishonesty is a deep part of hispanic culture, and will be devastating in the long run even as it replaces current US garbage culture. In interactions with hispanics about minor shit (like Craigslist), I've noticed the same type of obvious bald-faced lying. The level of dishonesty -- the boldness of it, and the sheer lack of self-awareness (or is it just not caring?) -- is unsettling, and it indicates a culture so fundamentally dishonest that it seems incompatible with Western culture in the long run. This phenomena appears unsustainable on its own, looking at the ABSOLUTE STATE of Central and South America with its mind-blowing corruption and murder rates. A culture that is this fundamentally dishonest is not sustainable.

Where does it come from, anons? Post your honest experiences with beans here. And beaners, dig deep, do some soul searching, and give me some answers.

Attached: taxi.jpg (812x1004, 483K)

Mestizos. They're called Mestizos.

Not social studies, Carlos. Answer my question.

>there are the spics who are Hitler-heiling natSocs, etc. etc.

Attached: bWP5gSNxxg-2.png (300x250, 26K)

White + spic kids come out looking white though

Attached: bogota.jpg (736x492, 50K)

Attached: nazicheerleaders-620x400.jpg (620x400, 64K)

Yes but they don't though

It correlates with their low iqs. Would be an interesting study, then again jews constantly lie as well but have high iq.

>Mestizos
It's quite true. I live in California and every Mexican girl I fuck thinks is white. They bleach their hair, always pretending to be blonde. They want to hide every Mexican feature they have. I would say 90% of Mexican girls hate their heritage.

>amerimutts

Attached: re.gif (202x170, 704K)

The cream of the crop in corruption happens in the U.S. user, this is nonsense.
SAGE

>The cream of the crop in corruption happens in the U.S. user
I agree, if by this you mean US elites participate, but it hasn't infiltrated every level of society like in C. and S. America.

You can't whine that hispanics lie about their heritage all the time when you're a fucking mutt

>every Mexican girl I fuck thinks is white
Hispanic culture is rife with people who have the personal stability of trannies. It's so fundamentally honest, I can't stand it.

It's fundamentally dishonest, user.

Amerimutt assimilation is somewhat good compared to niggers, but it's ultimately connected to what I can only describe as a fundamental, bald-faced dishonesty in amerimutt culture. I've noticed amerimutts tell the following lie to others and (more worryingly) to themselves: mutts, who are obviously native-jew-niggers, will claim, to your face, seemingly without any sense of irony or self-awareness, to be "white". Variations of this include heavy-brown mutts who identify with a very distant, usually-Italian, white ancestor, and openly claim this as a primary identity. Lastly, there are the mutts who are Hitler-heiling natSocs, etc. etc.

You can interpret this optimistically as a willingness to assimilate, but I think that's a serious mistake. I suspect the following: dishonesty is a deep part of amerimutt culture, and will be devastating in the long run even as it continues current US mainstream culture. In interactions with amerimutts about minor shit (like Craigslist), I've noticed the same type of obvious bald-faced lying. The level of dishonesty -- the boldness of it, and the sheer lack of self-awareness (or is it just not caring?) -- is unsettling, and it indicates a culture so fundamentally dishonest that it seems incompatible with Western culture in the long run. This phenomena appears unsustainable on its own, looking at the ABSOLUTE STATE of North America with its mind-blowing corruption and murder rates. A culture that is this fundamentally dishonest is not sustainable.

Where does it come from, anons? Post your honest experiences with amerimutts here. And amerimutts, dig deep, do some soul searching, and give me some answers.

Attached: 1534090801646.png (547x626, 17K)

kek

As a Hispanic I like to see this kind of thought. Im not full Hispanic and cant stand MEX nationalistic mexicans that live here. I hate illegals alos. That being said you full whites wouldn't have such a problem if you weren't cuck and weak...thats just the truth. Its not me hitting back for this thread its just fact. I mean how many videos of black beating the shit out of whites and them taking it? How many videos of whites being hit by women and taking it? How many hate pieces and general hate of your race in film,shows and news do you guys let happen and take it? The white man has been complacent and comfortable for too long. Its anecdotal but I have ever seen whites fight back against blacks in a fight or even to protect themselves...on the flip sides mexicans will go toe to toe with blacks given any chance

Because the natural relationship of power has been subverted in the west. Almost anything that further erodes calm and civility is allowed on some level, including letting brown subhumans roam as they please. The dog is biting the furniture, knocking over the food bowl, even shitting indoors, and the master can't tell it to stop it or he'll go to jail for dog abuse.

It's not just white vs brown, it's stuff like ANTIFA and other left-wing terrorists not being apprehended on sight when they do blatantly illegal shit like attacking people, meanwhile God forbid a couple of "nazis" walk in formation, they have to cancel that right quick because they didn't file the right permit or whatever bullshit.

>many videos of black beating the shit out of whites and them taking it?
Whites need to fight back, but not in the streets like animals. One downside of having civil societies is docile people. We should be much more focused on technological interventions, including AI and gene editing.