Malboro, Coca-Cola and Corona move to the Cannabis` market

Marlboro maker places $2.4B bet on Canadian marijuana company
>Marlboro maker Altria Group Inc. will invest $2.4 billion in Canadian cannabis producer Cronos Group Inc. — marking a major foray by Big Tobacco into the pot sector — as the global market for weed continues to grow.
>The Virginia-based parent of the company behind Marlboro, Parliament and other cigarette brands will acquire a 45 per cent ownership stake in Cronos with the initial investment announced Friday.
>Altria can also invest up to a further $1.4 billion within four years that would increase its ownership stake in the Toronto-based pot producer to 55 per cent under the arrangement.
cbc.ca/news/business/altria-group-marlboro-cannabis-cronos-1.4936531

Coca-Cola Dipping Into the Cannabis Infused Drink Market
>Long gone are the controversial days of Coca-Cola infusing cocaine into its popular product, now they’ve turned their attention to cannabis. The dominant soft drink maker may have the chance to make cannabidiol (CBD), the non-psychoactive chemical found in marijuana plants, infused drinks for the masses.
forbes.com/sites/korihale/2018/09/27/coca-cola-dipping-into-the-cannabis-infused-drink-market/#111056c95e0e

Corona beer owner to pour $4bn into weed
bbc.com/news/business-45204186

The age of weed is near.

Attached: marlboro.jpg (865x452, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AdGJMBNTtOY
marieclaire.co.uk/life/coca-cola-cannabis-drinks-617591
cnbc.com/2018/10/02/pepsico-will-look-at-cannabis-industry-critically-says-cfo-hugh-johnston.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bring back sessions so we can steal these kikes' investments

We should put weedfags into camps. They're the annoying bunch of them all.

Soon you'll be able to buy a half lb. of shatter at the grocery store.
Self driving cars can't come soon enough.

>dude weed lmao
when memes go too far

Looks like I need to pick up some Cronos Group stocks. I know people that bought weed stocks two years before legalization and are swimming in cash now, I was going to buy some then but I went against my gut.

desu this senpai

MAG gets it right again. Legal weed has all sorts of big problems - because .gov has it's grubby dick-beaters all over it.

youtube.com/watch?v=AdGJMBNTtOY

Oh boy I cant wait to buy a $65.00 pack of joints at my local gas station.

there's going to be an epidemic of dindus robbing gas stations and anywhere else that sells the heavily taxed/high priced weed

If Malboro, Coca-Cola and Corona are putting not little money into this, it will happen.
I bet the legislative votes are bought already.
marieclaire.co.uk/life/coca-cola-cannabis-drinks-617591

It already fucked us in Ontario. The only way to buy weed legally is through the government run website ocs.ca, it keeps crashing, the weed is mouldy, Takes forever to deliver, and you have to be home when the package arrives because they require Govt ID and a signature, otherwise you have to pick it up from the post office which is only open when you’re working. Not to mention Canada Post has been on strike for months. The black market is still thriving, the dispensaries are mostly gone but theres a bunch of delivery services that deliver same day. It’s funny, most of them are run by some niggas who hired a couple of chinks to make some apps for them that are super easy to navigate and 100% more convenient than anything the government can come up with. Appointing the government linto drug dealer positions was a mistake. I was joking around today saying that if you really want to know what communism is like, immagine buying clothes, food, and gas the same way you buy weed from the OCS.

hope they do, because at the moment its poop.

NO DOUBT ABOUT IT

This will not work out as well for these corporations as they hope. In the 80+ years marijuana has been illegal here the black market has established a very efficient system people are comfortable with. Nobody is going to willing pay inflated prices for overpriced, shitty name brand weed from Coca-Cola when they can just call up the same dealer they've been going through for years and get better stuff cheaper.

people already rob the weed stores where its legal here they come with guns and tie up the people working there

Yes right you can simply just call your local drug dealer and buy weed laced sodas from him eh?

I hate weedfags but meth and opiates are what's killing off so many people. That's the #1 priority. I wish we could go back to the days of Jimmy smoking a reefer with his buddies on the football team after practice was the biggest concern.

He never miss.

HES retiring i guess, what did he mean by this

"fuck that co2 shit, im done, this is one of my final videos, we are really close i can feel it.

>Marlboro maker places $2.4B bet on Canadian marijuana company
You realize it will be weak as fuck weed right? It will be weak as fuck in effects, but I'm betting strong on the addiction front.
>Coca-Cola Dipping Into the Cannabis Infused Drink Market
Again it won't be pure or have anything to do with weed. I think Coca Cola learnt their lesson from the Cocaine Coca Cola period.
>Corona beer owner to pour $4bn into weed
Like I said it will be weak shit.
>The age of weed is near.
Yeah but it won't be weed weed. It will be watered down or weakened products so faggots can start saying they are *tripping balls* of their Marlboro Joint fags. Then they will say stuff like *whoa man this Coca Cola I'm seeing shit man* and finally they will say something like *Dude i'm so fucked after this Corona Dank beer I don't know if i'm drunk or high* It is basically a move to get bullshit people and people who don't know shit about weed into their products. Do you really think Marlboro, Coca Cola and Corona are actually going to work out a way to get people baked off their shitty products. I think not. It is a bluff for people to bluff bullshit for a living to be included.

Attached: Rickey Spannish.gif (500x272, 985K)

Here in Boulder, some ex SF dudes set up a transport company to haul cash for the weed stores. They are loaded to the gills with weapons.

yo Jow Forums, what marijuana stocks or business should I invest in?

Just grow your own then you lazy fucking faggot

Enjoy the lower IQ.

>weed laced sodas
Okay, they'll have the hipster market on lock. Fair point.

I had edibles one time in my life. I didn't realize how concentrated it was and ate a tub of canabutter with a spoon assuming it was weak. Spent the rest of the night assuring myself that the giant spiders pouring out of my walls weren't real. Never again.

Attached: 17.jpg (600x740, 103K)

how the fuck do people leave the home dressed like that and what makes them think that is an acceptable "style"

Marijuana played a key role in the decline of Western culture, a practice whites learned by disgracefully integrating the negro culture of the use of stupefying drugs instead of stimulants like their ancestors used to achieve new levels of scientific advances.

By being homosexual

thank KEK for it!

hope Pepsi will follow.

Attached: 1473799444856.jpg (500x515, 136K)

Most edibles have the thc count on them so you know how much your taking. Plus, they’re a big thing, back when dispensaries we’re still around around here they sold out quick

lmao, i'm going to laugh when smoking weed becomes uncool and these companies go bankrupt

Aren't you meant to be sucking cock for your weed? Oh I'm sorry sucking cock to keep your weed continuously legal. Wasn't that deal in the U.S. you suck cock for legal weed?

Attached: hah.jpg (1920x1080, 136K)

You were saying?

PepsiCo just became the latest beverage company to say it's looking at the fast-growing cannabis market
>PespiCo CFO Hugh Johnston told CNBC on Tuesday the company will look "critically" at investing in cannabis.
>Cannabis federally illegal in the U.S., but it is legal in Canada, where some companies have been investing.
cnbc.com/2018/10/02/pepsico-will-look-at-cannabis-industry-critically-says-cfo-hugh-johnston.html