Remember the young Swedish girl that got run over and killed by a truck of peace?

Remember the young Swedish girl that got run over and killed by a truck of peace?

The shitskins are now vandalizing her grave.

breitbart.com/europe/2018/11/07/father-of-stockholm-terror-victim-claims-illegal-migrant-vandalised-daughters-grave/

When will enough be enough?

Attached: ebba-e1531051142518.jpg (900x437, 76K)

I'm convinced that people are incapable of acting.

Ban Islam

Attached: Screenshot_20181215-214827~2.png (1440x1880, 1.07M)

daily reminder that most white women would give their lives to experience black cock filling them just once in their lives.

His precious daughter was killed by barbarians who mock her after death. And they still haven't banned Islam.

This is what happens when you replace Christian people with Atheists.

Sexual emergency services needed in swedenistan

Fuck Sweden and fuck that whore

Why should we care? How can you respect a people that doesn't respect themselves?

Attached: 134796237.png (2185x1440, 3.27M)

>That Creature
>Swedish
Nigger detected

swedish destruction is perfect justice for colonizing fingolia

Attached: finnish_beauty.jpg (427x504, 29K)

Ban Islam

Attached: ab0c9092634020a78eb5ab3140abea72.jpg (440x315, 33K)

>When will enough be enough?
White people as a group put up with it, so... what can you do?

Until they make a noise about this it will get worse. Just imagine being outnumbered by these dumb animals.

>Ban Islam
Why don't we just ban the Jews like you who let the Muslims in?

Why should you care? If you don't, off yourself.

They don't kill us.

Diversion tactic

Kikebart running an anti-Islam hit piece, imagine my shock.

No, you genocide us which is slightly worse.

DEATH TO THE EU
DEATH TO BRUSSELS

What the fuck really?

>reminder that Jow Forums detests the one country that keeps Muslims in their rightful place...in two giant prison camps, on their knees and hungry enough to actually work for their warders when they allow it...

Attached: IDF.jpg (1200x799, 116K)

Look at that WIDE BROAD nose

Attached: Nose types.jpg (1117x448, 62K)

If you have a nose like that you should be sterilized.

Attached: Nasal Index_Measure_Your_Nose_Instructions_Map_Näsindex.jpg (1656x1551, 432K)

>breitbart

fake news

you can only take the pain for so long
whites are so npc, all they care about is money, it's disgusting,
it's like trying to get someone off heroin

Reminder there was no such thing as radical Islamic terrorism in the west before the illegitimate bastard state of Israel was created.

No worries, manly swedish vikings will take revenge for sure

Stop spreading this fake news. The person kicking the grave is polish

Pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20181201-000152_Drive.jpg (971x1315, 287K)

"atheists made up 3.1% and agnostics made up 4% of the US population" yeah they're the real threat, not the Christian majority.

>196876080
Visst är hon en ful äckelhora va? Inte renrasad ens. Vi borde använda henne endast för propaganda syfte, hon är ful och igentligen bryhr jag mig inte om henne hehehe

Other than 1400 years of open warfare...

>"are you kidding me????": The post

>posts an article by breitbart

hahahaahahahahahahah

> white women would give their lives

If they keep allowing muslims and niggers into the country, that's exactly what will happen.

Its repeatedly happened for months, its the same guy doing it apparentely. The father of the girl has written long angry posts about not getting help from the police (who are in crisis mode from all the shootings, an absolute mess).

I was fantasizing about bashing that fucking guys head in just yesterday.

Why would you bait in this thread?

So much impodent rage. It's ok just think about all the black and brown cock inside those blondes tight (not for long lol) pussies while you have your little fantasies. You're cute.

and these things bitch and moan at the slightest offense in the societies they are stealing from the people paying their welfare. and those women and kids they rape in their shithole enclaves, fucking animals.

You mad white boi??? Hahahaha

What do you mean? I'm atheist and my desire is to gas all muslims.

Watch it turn out to be a Polish janitor the cemetary hired to help remove the excess decorations people keep leaving.

I think you ought to look up history son.

You’re fucking retarded.

>breitbart
thisis surely going to be an objective and fact based news article

>"When will enough be enough?"
When we stick together not only on Jow Forums but also on the streets and protest against this niggers ruining our countries even they call us nazis and stuff!

Anyone who thinks all niggers and Muslims shouldn't be exterminated en mass at this point is barely human at this point.

Attached: 1491818194309.png (600x599, 432K)

I've come to this conclusion as well. I think Jews knew this that's why they're going all out. The goy are just that... Goy.

Sad really.

woah

Why doesn't one of her family members acquire the means to get stuff done, walk next door to the local mosque and take care of business? I'm convinced that Muslims will think twice about terror or being savages in general if they actually thought there were consequences. My wife and kid were visiting Australia when that guy went on his stabbing spree last month. If it was a major attack and I lost them, I'd have struck back hard, fuck "innocent" Muslims. They don't see us that way.

Terrorist attacks are caused by mind altering drugs, not by shitskins or islamism necessarily. In the US you have white mass murderers

Not that many. Most mass murderers in the US are niggers.

but killing sprees are usually committed by whites

>the illegitimate bastard state of Israel
HAPPY RAMADAN!
no srsly u have to go back.

Attached: 1544289585280.png (496x381, 154K)